The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla screeches desperately, "May I please cum while you finger fuck my enema-flooded full butt, Ma'am?"

"Absolutely not, bitch!" I snap forcefully. "In my realm orgasms are earned. You've done nothing but misbehave, be a complete bitch, lie, and mostly skank up my house with your sluttiness. None of which is going to earn you anything besides enemas, spankings, and frustration. Would you like to know how to earn an orgasm in my realm?"

"Yes, Ma'am, please tell me what I have to do to earn an orgasm, Ma'am!"

"You have to be a good little skanky bitch." My voice is as taunting as it is honeyed. "You have to be shamelessly humble. You have to be completely, eagerly obedient, no matter what. And you have to enthusiastically serve your new Queen. I'm a very demanding Queen. And you are a very skanky bitch, bitch. Would you like to earn an orgasm?"

"Yes... my Queen!" Karla screeches out eagerly, "May this skanky bitch please be allowed to serve and worship you, my Queen, please my Queen, have mercy of this repulsive little gutter bitch and allow her to please you, Your Majesty!"

"Are you done pretending you're a person and being a bitchy?"

"Yes, my Queen!" Karla screeches, "I swear, my Queen, this gutter filth of a whore is done pretending it's anything but a complete skanky slut, my Queen!" Karla's teeth chatter hard as she answers firmly, her voice so fast her words almost run together. Her voice now in the deepest, throatiest, most sensual tone I've heard from her. "I'm sorry for lying to you, my Queen. Please, your Highness, please have mercy of this filthy gutter whore!"

Karla definitely has the humility down now. That doesn't surprise me. Not after she told me that she needs to be reminded she's nothing. Not superwoman, just a slut. It makes sense that, once reminded she's absolutely nothing, she'll act like it.

"And will you obey me?" I add the tiniest bit more of eagerness to my teasing caress of her pussy walls.

It has an immediate effect on Karla. She shudders violently now, and constantly, as she lies there. She screams out, her voice all deep-moan, "Yes, my Queen! This skanky worthless, disgusting gutter whore will do absolutely anything your wonderful Highness wishes it to do, My Queen! I'll do anything, my Queen! Anything! Please, my Queen, please allow this useless slut to show you how much it wants to please you, my Queen!"

One more. "And will you serve me, bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen! I don't know why you'd want this filthy whore, but I swear, my Queen, this skanky bitch will serve you eagerly! Please, your Highness, allow this slut to kneel before you and serve you shamelessly! Please, my Queen, please, just allow me the chance to show you how much this whore wishes to cater to your whim and serve your pleasures, my Queen!"

"And you'll be a good slutty bitch? And not touch your pussy or butt unless I tell you to?"

"Yes, my Queen!" Karla moans out loudly with a sobbing, begging tone to her voice. "I won't touch my pussy or bottom unless it pleases you for me to, my Queen. No matter how badly it aches and burns and throbs, my Queen, I swear I won't even think of anything but pleasing you, Your Highness. Please, may I please just have the chance to prove that I can serve you, my Queen?" Karla shudders as hard as ever. On my finger, through her butt, I can feel Karla's pussy spasming crisply. She can't be more than a couple of seconds from losing control and cumming.

I yank my finger out of Karla's butt suddenly. Karla stiffens as it pulls through her over-tensed ring, then falls loose and shuddering across my thighs. Honey drips from her fur to the floor. She shivers a few times.

I grab Karla's hair. With a hard jerk, I pull her head and shoulders up, shoving her back onto her knees beside me. The paddle flies off her back and lands on the floor where Sophie picks it up. Karla straightens up. Still quivering lightly, she kneels properly, her legs apart. I stare at her for a few seconds. It's long enough for me to see two more drops of honey fall to the floor.

I give her a few seconds to get herself together. Still sitting on the edge of my sofa, I turn to face Karla. I stare into her eyes, looking slightly down into them. Karla kneels, her eyes glassy, but now relaxed as if just waiting to hear what I wish to do with her body. "Since you're a lying bitch, you may start by proving that you wish to behave for me, bitch. You will stand still while I tease that so-eager little skank pit for one full minute. You will count the seconds off for me, too. Now, go to my desk and lean over it, bitch, so I can get to that cum dumpster between those cum-covered thighs."

"As you command, my Queen," Karla says. Her voice is just as throaty as ever, but now it has a plain sweetness to it as well. "Thank you, my Queen, for allowing this slut to prove her devotion to you, your Majesty." Karla rises to her feet. She walks the couple of steps to my desk, putting the edge of its top firm against her hips. She leans fully over it, lying her chest flat on it. And she spreads her feet to offer her pussy to me.

"slave, fetch me... the pink box."

Sophie giggles hard. She knows what's in that box. It's both her favorite and the box she hates. She knows what it's going to do to Karla. Sophie hurries to fetch it from the playroom. Sophie sets it on the desk next to Karla's hips.

I have Sophie get a clock. A digital one, with giant numbers that include the seconds. And it has a stopwatch function, which Sophie sets it to. It shows "00:60" as Sophie sets it on my chair right in front of Karla's eyes.

I open the box. Karla hasn't a clue what's in it. Not a clue what I'm about to do to her. Yet she stands there still. Her chin rests on the desk, her eyes glued to the clock. She doesn't even flinch a hair as I open the box. Nor does she try to see what I'm getting from it.

I get two things. The first is a little spreader. It's plastic, with blades like a tongue depressor and about that size. I put the tips of those blades, with them closed and flush against each other, to Karla's slit over her pussy. I push them forward gently, letting them steadily slide through her pink folds and into her tunnel. I slide about three or four inches of them inside Karla. With a single squeeze of the handle, the blades spread apart, stretching Karla's pussy open with them.

Karla stays demurely still and accepting as I stretch her pussy open to expose the insides of her meaty walls. I spread her open until there's maybe an inch of bare fiery red-flushed pussy between the blades. The blades are towards Karla's sides, leaving me the stretch of pussy facing her pubes and butt. Her walls are thick with honey.

The second thing I took from the box is a long feather. I slowly ease the feather between the blades, taking care not to let it touch any part of Karla. She doesn't even know there's anything there. "Show me your obedience, bitch. Behave."

"Yes, my wonderful Queen." Karla answers, "this slutty bitch will show you she's utterly devoted to you, my Queen."

I start drawing the feather along the bare flesh of Karla's spongy pussy walls. The instant it touches her, Karla stiffens to steel. She stiffens so suddenly, so uncontrollably, that I hear her knees bash against the desk. Her hands, still bound, rise up from her back, her fists balling. They slam down against her back.

"Sixty seconds left, my Queen!" Karla counts, her breathy voice already stuttering and breaking. "Fifty-nine seconds left, my Queen." Karla's chin beats down against the desk. Her bottom shudders hard as a violent shiver racks it. "Fifty-eight seconds remain, my Queen!" I can see the honey appearing on the flesh of her pussy walls. I can see the twitches in her walls as icy hot sparks explode everywhere the silky bristles of the feather touch. "Fifty-seven seconds remain, my Queen!" Karla's still lying over my desk, but already her voice can't kind hide the burning desire, the need aching in that pussy for release.

As she counts off the seconds, Karla's voice grows less and less sure. Steadily her breaths turn to urgent and pleading moans. Her words run together. Her pussy quivers and weeps honey. I ignore everything and unmercifully stroke her bare walls with the edge of the feather, watching as her walls twitch sharply as it touches them.

By the time Karla counts off zero, her words are more desperate screams than words. Her breaths are a long, begging moan. She hasn't moved a hair, but she's anything other than still. She trembles hard. Her pussy twitches and spasms hard. But she hasn't climaxed yet.

"That slut hole of yours must really like this." I lament.

"Yes, my Wonderful Queen, that slut hole loves this!" Karla gasps out.

I slide the feather a little deeper into her pussy until it's tip is touching her cervix. I wiggle it, stroking her walls with its edge while its tip caresses the muscle of her cervix.

Karla's already as stiff as steel and trembling. Her jaw snaps shut. A long primal moan rings out anyway. I watch as her walls spasms sharper and sharper. After about one second I finally see the tip of her clit swell so much that it pokes above the edge of her long folds. It's head throbs so hard I can see it pulsing. It's so flushed that it's now deep blood-red.

I take the feather out immediately touching its tip to the throbbing tip of Karla's clit. "Behave, bitch." I say tauntingly as I being stroking the feather over her clit.

Karla screams. It's a long, pleading, scream of pure blissful agony. Her pussy flows with honey. As I hold her walls spread wide, the honey drips. A few drops rain to the floor. A few more land on the feather. Her walls twitch hard. She screams. After a couple of seconds, she screams out "I love you, my Queen! I will not cum, my Queen!" Then a spasm racks her body, slamming her chin again the desk hard. Her head snaps back up and, her voice so throaty I can barely make her words out, Karla screams again, "I will not cum, my Queen! I will be a good whore for you, my Queen!"

I take the feather away. Karla falls limp on the desk, her body still trembling. She pants fast for several long seconds. In a stuttering breathy voice, Karla moans out "thank you, my dear Queen, for allowing this disgustingly filthy gutter slut to show you how fully it's devoted to you, my Queen. Will you please use this awful body some more for your pleasure, my Queen?"

I take the spreader out of her pussy, letting her lips close. I walk around to stand in front of her. I want her to be able to see me. I want her to see the look on my body that says she means nothing to me. I don't care a single iota about Karla. Only about what amusement I may use that body for. Not about her agonizingly delayed-release. Or her sweet suffering.

I reach into my desk and bring out another enema syringe. This one is smaller, only two ounces, but with the same 8" long tip on it. Inside, the fluid in this one is dyed baby blue. Yes, I color code the solutions. Blue is for plain water. I hold it right in front of Karla's eyes.

As Karla stares at the syringe I see a faint tinge of nervousness creep into her eyes. "You've never had anything up your slutty butt before, have you bitch?"

"No, my Queen," Karla answers quickly.

"That's why you didn't know how skanky slutty your butt is, isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen. I'm so sorry, my Queen. It hurts to have anything put there, so I just assumed I wouldn't like it, my Queen. Thank you for showing me how slutty I am and how great it feels to have your finger inside my slutty butt, my Queen."

"I think I'll just fill that slutty butt a bit more. That way you can feel the enema stretching your insides even more. You can feel even more pressure inside as it strains your little asshole to burst out. Would you like that, bitch?"

"This bitch would love to pleasure you, my Queen. If you wish my butt to be even more full, my Queen, then please, I beg you, please, my Queen, give me even more of an enema than that tiny one you have, my Queen. Please, my Queen, please, give me more, let this skanky bitch show you how much it wants to please you, your Majesty."

I didn't expect that. I know she hates the enema. I know it has her uncomfortable. But I'm always prepared. I return the enema to the desk and get out an identical one the next size larger. It's double. Four ounces. Half of what she took the first time. It would put a total of twelve ounces into her, but by now her rectum has absorbed some of that water. I'd guess close to two ounces of it. And through experience, I know that most any woman can hold about 16 ounces, albeit very uncomfortably. I hold this one up in front of Karla's eyes.

"This one is double what that one was. Would you like me to put it up your filthy butt, bitch? You won't be getting to use my potty anytime soon, so you'll be holding it all inside your naughty butt."

"Yes, my Queen, please, please, will you please put it up my slutty butt for me, my Queen. You are far too kind, my Queen! My butt has been so naughty tonight it deserves far more than that little enema, my Queen, do you have a larger one you could put up my butt for me, my Queen, please? Please, my Queen, make my butt suffer properly for being so naughty! I deserve to suffer far more than that enema will allow me to! May I please have them both, my Queen?"

That would be around fourteen ounces, minus whatever she's absorbed, so about twelve. "Well, since you asked so politely," I say in a faux-sugary voice as I get the first one back out. "Let's see just how slutty that butt is!" I step around to Karla's bottom.

Karla, without being told to do anything, stretches her hands down to her bottom. She takes hold of her angry red cheeks, ignoring the sting she has to be causing herself and pulls her cheeks wide apart for me. "Thank you so much, my sweet Queen. Here's my slutty asshole for you, my Queen. I'm sorry it's so filthy for you. Will you please put both of them up this tiny little butt hole for me, my Queen?"

I push the first tube, the smaller one, through her tense ring. Karla makes only a faint grunt as the tube presses through her resisting muscle. I push the plunger, adding two ounces to the enema. Karla clenches her teeth, and groans a strained, but muted, "UM!" as the fluid stretches her insides. When it's empty, I pull the tube back out.

Karla breathes a fast, pained breath. "Thank you, my Queen!" Karla says. I can hear the strain in her voice. "Thank you for putting that up my slutty butt for me, my Queen. I'm so sorry my butt has been so awful and naughty for you! Please, my Queen, that just isn't enough! My bottom deserves so much more punishment, my Queen. Please, my Queen, may I please have the larger enema now, too! Please, my Queen, please give me some of what I deserve!"

I give it to her. Karla's clenched teeth mute her squeal as I push the water into her bottom. I see her fists ball up. Her face is already scrunched up. Towards the end of it, I even see her toes curling up. Then her muscles lose their stiffness, instead of trembling violently and knocking her knees against the desk. But she keeps her bottom still and holds her cheeks wide for me.

"Thank you, my kind Queen!" Karla struggles to say, "for allowing my naughty bottom to have the punishment it deserves for being so slutty and lying about it, my Queen!"

"Stand and face me, bitch."

Karla rises up slowly. She doesn't have quite enough in her to make her stomach cramp, but even so, I know she feels it so much worse as she moves. Moving flexes her bowels, and that makes her urge suddenly grow stronger. Like double. She turns to face me. She stands her face all scrunched up hard. She forces her eyes to open enough to see me. She stands with her legs closed.

I stare at Karla for a long moment. "You don't look too sorry, bitch." I scold her. Then I slap her face hard. "You look like you're trying to make me feel sorry for you!" I keep my face blank.

I put my hand down to Karla's pubes, taking a good handful of her curls. I give them a firm, but light, tug upwards. "if you were really sorry for being naughty and slutty, you wouldn't have that pitiful look on your face!"

As I wait, holding a firm upward pull on her little hairs, Karla forces herself to open her eyes fully and relax her face. A second later I see her toes uncurl, then press down against the floor hard. I see her arms relax and guess that she's unballed her fists. With each effort, her breathing becomes more strained. I can hear her measured, deep breaths as she struggles to control herself. Her cheeks, however, stay rock hard and fully squished together.

"I'm sorry, my Queen, thank you for reminding me that I deserve to suffer every bit of the agonizing fullness in my naughty bottom, my Queen." Her words are as measured as her breaths, but laced with a bucket full of sugar. "You are so kind, my Queen. This will certainly teach me not to be slutty and naughty anymore, my Queen!"

Slowly, I release her hairs. I allow my hand to tenderly caress its way up to her stomach. There I can feel her stomach muscles tensed up. I expected to. I caress them affectionately for a second. "That's a good little bitch! Just stand there and feel that awful pressure in your slutty butt. Every time you feel yourself about to explode all over yourself, just think that if you'd been a good bitch, instead of a bitchy cunt-bitch, your bottom wouldn't be so full now. Your skanky pussy wouldn't be aching so badly either. Maybe you might even have been allowed a reward by now. But, no. you had to go and be a bitchy, bitch." I say it in my faux-sweet voice.

My hand slowly caresses its way down her body again. My fingers weave lightly through the long hairs of her bush, moving slowly. I stare into Karla's eyes. My fingertips slip downward, brushing lightly over her skin under her fur. My fingertips reach her lips. The tip of my first and third fingers glides along a lip. My middle finger glides over her slippery wet slit, feeling her hot, loose folds.

The tip of my middle fingers brushes her clit. Karla squeals out a desperate and loud cry as her body shudders. "Still acting like a whore, bitch, are you?" I laugh in her face. My fingertip stays on her clit. I massage it tenderly with a slow circling. Karla screeches needy cries. She trembles as she stands there. Her jaw hangs open, her head snapped backward. "You'll never cum if you keep acting like a slut, bitch!"

Her honey flows onto my hand. "slave, fetch some chains for this bitch."

Sophie hurries back with the chains. I order Karla to open her feet a little, and she slides one foot, inching her feet open as she breathes needy moans. Sophie kneels down behind Karla. For Karla's legs, I'd set out a pair of chains that have wide, thick, and rough leather cuffs for each ankle. Those are connected with 20" of chain. Over the chain is a black rubber tube, like a hose that hides the surprise I've installed. It's the guts of a Taser, with lithium button batteries to power it., and one of its little wires running out to each ankle cuff.

Karla stands there while Sophie fastens the cuffs around her ankles, then locks them on with little brass padlocks.

I step back, taking my hand from Karla's clit. Karla pants immediately with relief, then with abject frustration. Her trembles still to light quivers as Sophie comes around. Sophie fastens the end of a chain to Karla's collar, taking the leash off. Sophie unlocks one of Karla's wrists, then brings Karla's hands around to her front. Sophie keeps a good hold on Karla's hands the entire time. Sophie locks them again, this time with a pair of handcuffs with a longer chain, about a foot long, between the cuffs. Sophie takes the first cuffs off Karla's other wrist and sets them on the desk. Then Sophie puts Karla's hand to her chest, holding them in place between her breasts and her navel while she locks the chain of the cuffs to the long chain hanging from the collar. Finally, Sophie locks the end of that long chain to the center of the chain on Karla's ankle cuffs. It leaves the long chain hanging down Karla's front, between her breasts, and along her pubes.

1...34567...10