The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll lie still while I spank your slutty butt? You won't move that bottom a hair no matter how much your spanking hurts? And you'll be very quiet, except of course to count your ten strokes off?" I ask Karla in a tauntingly sweet voice.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla begs in her throaty squeaks, "I'll keep my slutty ass perfectly still while you do whatever you want to it, Ma'am! I won't make a peep! I'll count all ten strokes! Twenty if you want! I don't care, just please stop killing me and let me cum!"

"I've changed my mind. You're being too slutty for a spanking. I'll paddle you instead. Will you be a good whore and fetch the paddle for me?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Karla squeals out. I'm sure she's at the point now of just agreeing to anything, not even really thinking about what she's agreeing to. "I'll bring you the paddle so you can paddle my slutty butt, Ma'am! I'll do anything! Please, just let me cum! Whip me, I don't care, just stop this!" Karla's hips snap with a sudden and violent wiggle. Karla strains hard for a second, then as her hips snap again she cries out a long, unending "EE!"

I let go of her clit. Karla stands frozen, the "EE!" still coming from her gritted teeth for a second. Then she loosens up. Her body quivers hard. She pants "OH!-AH!" over and over again, her voice so deep and throaty that it sounds like "OH-OW-AH!" She stands there a long minute, hanging on the cusp of climax before her pussy starts to ebb back from the brink of disappointing me. I knew she was too close to cumming whether she wanted to or not. That's why I stopped when I did.

"There's a paddle on my desk. Bring it to me, you slutty bitch." I tell her in a firm, but calm and soft, voice as I walk towards my sofa. I take a seat on the edge of the sofa, spreading my knees a little to make a nice lap to turn Karla over. Then I watch.

Karla walks on slightly wobbly legs the few steps around to the side of my desk. As she moves, every step smears more of her honey around, coating more of her thighs. Her entire pussy mound is already drenched, and it stays drenched.

Once Karla gets to the edge of the desk, she realizes that her hands are still locked behind her. She turns her back and fumbles around for a moment until she gets hold of the paddle. She picks it up, holds it behind her back, and crosses over to me. "Here's your paddle, Ma'am," Karla says as she stands facing me.

"On your knees, bitch, like a skanky cum dumpster should be before an actual person!" I snap sternly.

Karla drops to her knees. After a split second, she spreads her legs and sits back as she saw Sophie do earlier. "Here's the paddle, Ma'am," Karla says again.

"I don't see a paddle, bitch? Are you trying to get a stricter paddling by being a rude bitch?"

"No, Ma'am!" Karla blurts out. She turns around, putting her back to me so I can see the paddle in her hands. "Here's your paddle, Ma'am, will you spank me now?"

"No!" I snap it in my harshest, most disapproving tone. "You stupid bitch! Face me! That'll be two more paddlings for being so rude as to turn your back to me!"

Karla hurries to turn around. I see the tears in her eyes. She fumbles for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to follow both of my instructions: face me, and show me the paddle. It would be easy, except that her hands are stuck behind her.

After maybe five seconds, fewer than most toys, she settles on a solution. She really has to twist her arms around, past the point where the cuffs cut into her bony wrists, but she sets the paddle on her thighs. "Here's your paddle, Ma'am, will you please let me have my spanking now?"

"What a stupid bitch." I sigh out. Then in my harsh voice, I scold Karla "that's three more for being so stupid. How am I going to reach that paddle? Do you expect me to lean over or something? You forget you exist for my pleasure, and I don't please to do anything your worthless butt could alleviate."

Karla hesitates several more seconds on her knees while she thinks. On her knees. Facing me. Paddle in front of her. Paddle up within my easy grasp. All of that adds up to only one possible solution. But if she'd come up with a different one, I'd just add another rule. I can do that.

Karla struggles again to get her hands around to the front enough for her to pull the paddle to one side. As it moves off her far thigh, it's tip drops between her legs. She closes her legs, standing the paddle up on its end. She leans over, not quite reaching her mouth down far enough. She strains her back and finally gets the end of the paddle in her teeth. She straightens up, lifting the paddle.

Karla kneels, facing me, the paddle held out straight in front of her by her teeth. "Here is your paddle, Ma'am. Will you please spank my rude, slutty bottom now, Ma'am, please? Please paddle me now, Ma'am." Her words are a little hard to understand as she talks with the paddle stuck in her mouth.

I sigh again and take the paddle from her teeth. Yet I have no disillusions. I know she's only asking so humbly for the paddling out of desperation. Desperation to get it over with so she can hopefully get the orgasm her body is begging her for. Desperation as she wonders what else I might add to the list of requirements. "Over my knees, bitch."

Karla gets up to her feet, takes the one step to my side, and kneels back down again. She leans forward, stretching herself up a little as she lies over my spread legs. She squirms forward, putting the bend of her waist firmly against my thigh. She stills and lies there, her cheeks still tensed and hard, now their skin pulled taut as she bends.

The paddle looks like the paddle they used to use in schools eons ago when schools were allowed to discipline miscreants properly, only much thinner and therefore lighter. It's no more than ¼" thick. But it's about 6" wide with a blade 18" long, not counting the handle. I rest its blade gently against Karla's already pink and sore cheeks to give her a moment to think about the spanking she's about to get. I want her to properly anticipate the sting of it. Anticipation can often be worse than the paddling.

I lift the paddle, then bring it down with about one-third of the power I could. I want Karla to feel it. I want it to hurt. It wouldn't be much of a punishment if it felt good, would it? But I know her bottom is already stinging from the crop. I don't want to bruise her up. I don't want to give her more than she can handle. Ideally, her bottom will still be sore when she goes to work tomorrow, but not so sore that she skips work. Fifteen strokes are going to be a hard paddling anyway. I set the number high because more, but lighter, strokes bruise less while stinging more. It's something to do with paddling already-stinging cheeks.

The paddle lands with loud crack square atop Karla's tightly tensed globes. I feel Karla's entire body stiffen up on my knees. She stays silent, the only noise she makes is exhaling a sharp breath as she loosens back up.

Usually, I put a woman over my knees with her breasts hanging against the outside of my left thigh. Karla's breasts are too small for that. I tried opening my knees until I felt her mounds, but I never felt them. Instead, now, I feel the hard nubs of her nipples against my thigh. And I feel them rubbing against my thigh as she stiffens with the stroke.

I lift the paddle an inch or so off Karla's bottom. Lying over my knees with her waist bend, Karla's pussy lips are about even with the backs of her thighs. It makes her mound easily accessible to me. I use the tip of my ring finger, tenderly, slowly, and lightly, running it along Karla's sopping wet gash. It starts at the "bottom," the end of her slit closest to her butt, and traces a line down towards Karla's clit.

Karla sucks in a very crisp, almost nervous, breath as she feels the touch. I see the light goosebumps atop Karla's lips erupt to full force. A fraction of an inch further down her slit and her lips are again quivering ever-so-lightly under my finger. A hair further and I feel a fresh wetness of honey creeping onto my finger. I feel the wrinkles of her loose folds as they come together. An instant before I feel the rock-hardness of her clit, Karla shudders hard and gasps out a startled, intense moan of needy delight.

"Bad bitch!" I snap sternly. "Don't you dare moan like a porno whore while your worthless naughty bottom is paddled! Now we'll start over and see if you're ready to keep your promise and behave that slutty butt."

I swat her again. She stiffens again, sucks a pained breath, but stays still and doesn't make a sound. I tease another line down her slit. At the same point, just before I get to her clit, Karla shudders sharply. This time she manages to stay quiet. As my finger leaves her gash, Karla breathes out a heavy sigh of relief. "One, Ma'am." Karla counts.

"One what, bitch? Are you lazy now, too? Or just stupid?" I sigh. "Oh, well, we'll just start again and maybe this time you'll count like a skanky bitch instead of a stupid lazy bitch." without hesitating even a second, I swat her again.

After teasing her slit again, Karla counts out "One paddling on my naughty, slutty, butt, Ma'am."

"Oh, now you're just an ungrateful bitch!" I scold harshly, "guess we'll start over yet again!"

I swat her now light red, and sharply stinging bottom, again. This time, as I tease Karla's gash, she shudders the entire stroke, and I end up with a very thick fresh coat of her honey on my finger. "One paddling, Ma'am," Karla counts, "thank you very much for paddling my naughty bottom for being so slutty, Ma'am."

I swat her again. She counts it as two and I don't correct her.

Number five, which is actually the ninth swat her red cheeks have had to endure, is the magic one. It's the one that finally makes her start sobbing lightly between strokes. And it's also the one that makes her pussy drip a single drop of honey as I tease her burning hot slit.

By the time Karla has counted to ten, her bottom is the brightest and angriest shade of red. I don't want to imagine how badly it has to be stinging her. She sobs and cries constantly. Except for a brief instant while I tease her slit. For that moment, Karla is silent, holding her breath and gritting her teeth hard until my finger lifts off her tender wrinkles. Then she exhales a crisp breath, each one throatier, deeper, and more sultry than the last. And by now, she trembling constantly.

Fifteen strokes, a total of nineteen with the ones I wouldn't let her count, leaves her crying hard. Tears running down her cheeks. It leaves her outer lips and now her inner folds, quivering ever so lightly. It leaves her fur utterly drenched with a fresh layer of clingy honey. It leaves her pink flesh hotter than fire.

I lie the paddle across the small of Karla's back, freeing up both of my hands. I hold my right hand up for Sophie. Sophie quickly, and silently, pulls a fresh latex glove onto it. "Now, bitch, let's see if you've learned your lessons. Stay. Hush." I take the tip of a single finger and draw a lazy line up and down Karla's lips, my finger slipping through her wet fur.

Karla grits her teeth hard. She exhales a single, long breath through those teeth. Towards the end, it starts to take on a very muted "MM" sound. Her body quivers the whole time, too. I just keep teasing around for about half a minute. "It would just be so slutty if that skank pit was all hot and bothered now," I tell Karla. After her paddling, even as I lightened up my strokes a little, her bottom is now beet red. I lightly rest my hand on one of Karla's firm cheeks and slowly caress her stinging flesh. "That naughty behind has to be stinging after that paddling." I caress it for a few more seconds, feeling the skin under my hand shirking from even this soft touch. I part Karla's cheeks wide, baring her asshole. It's so tightly clenched that's it's clearly straining hard. So much so that every second or two it starts to relax for an instant before she catches herself and it tenses again. I put the honey-slickened tip of my finger directly atop the tensed ring. "And this butt has to be so full it's just begging to explode!"

I pause for a second. "Is this filthy butt so full it's begging you for a potty?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Karla answers in a throaty voice. "My slutty butt is too full, Ma'am. It wants a toilet so badly that I don't know how much longer I can wait, Ma'am."

I take just a second to gently massage Karla clenched ring with the tip of my finger. Then I take it away and release her cheeks. I put my ungloved hand on her cheek and start tenderly caressing it. After about fifteen seconds of that, I ask Karla "Does this naughty cheek sting, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Karla answers, her voice now a little throatier than before. And before it was deep and throaty with a distinct sultry-hunger to it. "My bottom stings worse than it ever has before, Ma'am. It hurts! I'm so sorry for being such a slut, Ma'am!"

I see Karla has learned the unspoken lesson of the evening. Humility. Shameless humility. And that anything else, like modesty or pride, will only bring her another lesson. I'm confident her husband has made her show some humility in his sessions, he's told me so, but I'm even more confident that he hasn't demanded the utter shamelessness that I do. That's obviously new for Karla. She seems to be accepting it well.

"I wonder just how slutty that skank pit is being now..." I muse. "is that pussy all hot, wet, and horny now, even with that butt pumped up full and that bottom stinging so badly?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Karla answers in her sexy deep-throaty voice. "my pussy is very wet, on fire, and dying to cum, Ma'am. I'm sorry my pussy is so skanky-slutty, Ma'am!"

I put the tip of my finger back to Karla's slit directly above the entrance of her pussy tunnel. I hold it there, still. "Hmm... Maybe that butt isn't full enough... that would explain why that skank pit is dripping wet. Let's see how full that butt is." As I'm saying the last word I thrust my finger hard and suddenly forward, shoving all of its length through Karla's pink folds and into her pussy.

Karla cries more shrieks, out a very impassioned moan in her now sexy-deep voice. She shudders hard as my finger thrusts hard into her.

I feel her pussy. On fire was an accurate description. I can feel its heat. And it's flooded, her slippery honey taking up every bit of space around my finger. I can feel her pulpy walls, like a hard wet sponge, squeezing together and tightly snuggling even my narrow finger. I can feel the muscles of her walls rippling slightly as electric tingles race through them. And I can feel them twitching slightly, so close to climaxing. As snugly as Karla's pussy cradles my finger, I'll bet Erik loves her pussy. It has to be very tight on his cock, even if he isn't so well equipped.

I move very slowly to turn my finger. It takes a quarter turn before my finger is in the position I want it in, the pad of it facing up towards Karla's back. I press upwards very lightly, using almost no pressure at all.

I can easily feel Karla's bowels. The enema still inside her makes her rectum swell up. It feels like a water balloon about to bust would. Hard, but also soft, yielding slightly to my touch. It's swollen up fully, or close to it, feeling huge to me.

I can feel the meaty wall of her pussy trapped between my finger, the proverbial immovable object, and her full bowel, the proverbial hard place. Her wall feels almost soft, like a wet sponge. I can feel its muscles tensed. And I can feel what has to be a zillion little twitches, each like a pinpoint, erupting across her walls from the hot sparks she's feeling.

As I push upwards with even that tiny pressure, Karla cries out a loud, desperately needy moan. Her body stiffens to pure steel. With her feet on the floor, her stiffening legs thrust her bottom up sharply as her hips snap from side to side wildly. I let my hand move with her pussy, leaving my finger where I want it. I feel her pussy tighten even more around it. Karla stays stiff for several seconds before she finally loosens up and lies on my knees again. It takes several more seconds for her moan to ebb off into a deep panting breathing.

"That is by far the trashiest skank pit I've ever been forced to stick my finger in, bitch! I just hope I don't catch some kind of skank-itis from it! I suppose you're always so filthy of a slut?"

I start easing my finger out of her pussy as slowly as I can manage.

"No, Ma'am!" Karla says firmly in a voice that's pure erotic moan, "I'm sorry for being such a complete filthy slut, Ma'am. I've never been this slutty before, Ma'am! I'm sorry, Ma'am, I don't know what you're doing to me, but I can't help myself! Please forgive me for being so skanky of a whore, Ma'am!"

Once my finger is out of her pussy and beyond her folds, I can see that it's covered with a layer of honey that has got to be a full 1/8" thick. Without thinking much about it, I move quickly and push Karla's cheeks wide to again bare her dark asshole. I put the tip of my honey-slickened finger firmly against Karla's asshole. Karla tries to mute herself, but I hear the light gasping moan that escapes her lips.

I shove my finger hard, thrusting it violently through Karla's tightly clenched asshole, and pushing it fully inside her bottom. Karla squeals a pained yelp as my finger forces her ring wide to let it slip through. She stiffens hard, too.

I ignore Karla. As soon as my finger is completely buried in Karla's butt, even with Karla still as stiff as steel over my lap, I push downward lightly. I don't really need to push at all. I can feel her pussy twitching hard under my finger, the thin membrane of her bowel doing nothing to shield it from me. I wiggle my finger back and forth, so lightly massaging the backside of Karla's hot, twitching pussy wall through her bottom. Only now, with the enema stretching her rectum fully, I have plenty of room. Her swollen bowel now expanded, it allows me to touch so much more of those walls. I take full advantage of that, caressing every bit I can reach.

Karla screeches a long, pleading hot moan. She stays tensed up fully, her muscles straining to such tension that her entire body trembles hard. And I can see her pussy flowing with honey so liberally that it begins weeping out through her gash, into her fur.

"Stop it, bitch!" I scold in my harshest tone. The tone I use to let my toys know their behavior won't be tolerated here. "stop being such a cheap gutter whore!" I pause for a second. Karla stays just as she was. "Or haven't you learned that you'll behave here?"

It takes a second. Finally, Karla loosens up a little, just enough for her body to again lie on my thighs. Losing the tension only makes her body shudder even more crisply. She tries hard to mute her moan, clenching her teeth, scrunching up her face, and even squishing her lips together to leave only her nose for the air. It helps, but I can still hear the sultry need in her breathing. She pants hard, sucking short greedy breaths through her nose. Breaths that take a distinct raspy, almost rattling note to them over the inherent moaning. Goosebumps erupt over everything, cheeks, lips, and thighs. Her hands, already balled into fists, pound against her back. It's all they can reach. And it rattles the chain of her cuffs.

I show no mercy. I keep tenderly stroking the backside of those walls, even as feel the twitches start growing into spasms that will soon be an orgasm. "I don't think even the skankiest of dope house, diseased, gutter whores are so slutty as to get off by having their butt pumped full with a big enema and finger-fucked. Especially with nothing even touching their pussies." I say scornfully, "but it seems like you are that cheap and slutty, bitch. Do you want to cum while I finger-fuck your enema-full butt, bitch?"