The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's only a few more minutes before Sophie follows. Karla, too. Except that Karla is on all fours, crawling along on very wobbly legs. Legs so wobbly that I see them faltering. No wonder Sophie has her crawling. There's no way Karla would stand on only two feet. Sophie has a good handful of Karla's hair as well, using it to drag Karla towards the door. I do mean drag. Karla looks like she's lost in a sweet fog, her limbs moving slowly and clumsily, as she tries to keep up with Sophie.

Sophie leads Karla over to the door. I hop up and meet them there. The first thing I notice is the day-glow pink end of the butt plug between Karla's cheeks. Then again, I didn't tell Sophie to take it out, so she wouldn't have. Right below that Karla's pussy mound is soaked with honey, her thick fur drenched in its stickiness. The coat is so heavy that I catch a whiff of its muskiness.

I nod. Sophie opens the door wide. It's late, and this floor of my building is always quiet and empty this time of night. "Skanky bitch!" I chide Karla coldly, "you've skanked up my realm too much already with your obscene sluttiness. I just can't have you dripping whore-skank all over the realm. You're banished, bitch."

I put my foot to Karla's butt, squarely atop one of her globes, and shove her hard forward. She tries to crawl, stumbles, and ends up on her face, naked, in the hall. I take Karla's clothes from Sophie and drop them. They land on her legs. I nod. Sophie slams the door.

Sophie serves everyone another round of coffee.

Fifteen minutes later, when my guests go to leave, Karla is gone from the hall. I wonder how long she lies there nude before she realized she was out in the public hall. I wish I had a camera out there to catch to look on her face as she scrambled to pull her clothes back on before she was seen. She wouldn't know it would be morning before anyone would see her.

As they leave, I notice Zach clumsily offer Sherry a ride home. Then I notice the beginnings of a faint smile on her face as Jack says he doesn't mind. He offers to drive Izzy home, and Izzy quickly accepts. Sherry accepts as well. I guess she really is just close friends with Jack. A few minutes later I'm looking out my window and I see Zach and Sherry crossing the street to a smoothie bar. That's so clearly Izzy's doing. Izzy loves that place (I kind of do, too), but Zach wouldn't know it existed. I guess I know what Izzy was whispering to Zach about.

I keep my promise. It takes me about fifteen minutes to edit up a video of Karla's night and email it to her husband.

For three days I don't hear anything from Karla. I hadn't really expected to hear much from her since this was a one-off. But then I get her email:

My Beloved Queen;

I apologize for intruding with the email, Ma'am. Please allow this utterly worthless bitch to thank you so much, my Queen.

My night in your realm was everything I'd hoped for and more. I've never had an enema before, let alone been forced to hold it all night. It was more uncomfortable than it sounds. It was also very arousing. I just have no idea why having my behind filled too full aroused me, but it did. Nor have I ever been given to virtual strangers before. I have no idea who those boys, and that girl, are. Every time I go anywhere in Mobile I cringe thinking that I may run into one of them. I think I'd die of embarrassment if I do. The way you gave me away without the slightest thought of me made me feel like I was absolutely nothing but some cheap whore in your stable. Like there were so many more where I came from that I didn't matter. If I disappointed, another would just take my place. That made me so hot I couldn't stand not being attended to. I swear if I wasn't chained, I would have done myself right then.

Then you banished this bitch. You kicked me out into the world naked! It took me a moment to realize where I was. Once I did, I was so scared, so humiliated, all I could do was scramble to pull my clothes on before I was caught. Despite the orgasms I'd just had, the entire time I burned so hot I couldn't stand it. I needed a fire extinguisher for myself!

Erik called me the next morning. You were serious and kept your word. He got your video. I thought or maybe prayed, you were just taunting me. He told me it was my most libertine performance by a few million kilometers! He also told me that he couldn't watch the part with that girl without touching himself. He's very eagerly awaiting my return. He's said that as soon as I arrive, he intends to make me demonstrate my new oral abilities right there at the door. I'm sure he's eager for that. I'm not... unhappy about it either. I fear the thoughts that must be running through his head. That's the reason I didn't want him to know all of it. Right now, he's probably thinking about arranging something with some other woman and him. I'm sure, after seeing your video, he'll be able to make me do it with her, too. Even worse, now he is going to take my butt. I'll hate that even as it arouses me so much I can't stand it. Every time I have to stand or lie there and feel him putting something up my butt I am going to think of you sending him that video.

My Beloved Queen, please, please, Ma'am, I know it's an awful inconvenience for you, and a bitch as worthless as this one has no right to beg for anything, but please my Queen, if you can find it in your heart, would you please consider allowing this skanky bitch one more chance to prove her undying devotion to you, your Highness? Please, my Queen, please! I'll do anything for you, my Queen! Please allow me to prove my devotion to you, Ma'am!! Please!!

The gutter whore, bitch.

1...5678910