The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla looks at the plate of table scraps with utter disgust on her face. She reluctantly tries to reach for something. The chains stop her well before her hand makes it down to the plate. I laugh. "Bitches don't eat with their paws, bitch!" I shove her head down hard, pushing her nose into the plate. "EAT." I hold her face in the half-eaten food for a second. "I want that plate licked spotless, bitch!" I take the paint stirrer and swat her bottom hard enough that the slap ringing out draws everyone's full attention.

Karla starts to nibble at the scraps. I let go of her head. She lifts it up just enough to get her nose out of the vegetables. Lilly finishes her fillets and sits up. Lilly stares at Karla. I swear, the look on Lilly's face says she's laughing at Karla! As if Lilly's saying "Ha! I got the people food and you, dumb human, got the scraps for once! How do you like it?"

Karla eats slowly, reluctantly, and very unhappily. But obediently she eats without her hands. Just like a dog would. Everyone watches her. The guys seem to think it's amusing. Izzy and Ellie think it's just yet another humiliation I'm heaping on yet another bitch. Sherry, however, watches the display with equal amounts of scorn and disgust on her face. Presumably for Karla, so willing allowing herself to be degraded by being treated openly worse than even my foster dog. Then again, Lilly is far better behaved!

Karla licks her plate clean. When she finally rises back up to her knees, the plate is as clean as Lilly would have left it. I'm sure Lilly is disappointed, too. Karla's face is messy, too, with little smears around her mouth and on her nose. I guess the nose is my fault. I tell Karla to lick her face clean. She licks her lips, cleaning the mess from around her mouth. But her tongue won't reach her nose. I have Sophie wipe that for her.

Then I take my guests to the living room for coffee. Sophie serves me, and only me, staying on her knees at my side the entire time. Her hands make an excellent coffee table! I have Karla serve my guests. Lilly starts with Izzy, lying her head on Izzy's knees and looking up to Izzy with the saddest look. Izzy pets her. Lilly smiles and stays there. Dogs!

I let my guests steer the conversation. For the first few minutes, they stick to tame topics. Then it's Zach, the shiest and quietest so far, who stutters slightly as he asks me "uh... she just does... anything you say? Like, anything?"

"Answer him, bitch." I snap my fingers and point to Karla who is demurely kneeling in front of my guests.

"Yes, my Lord. This skanky gutter bitch is very happy to serve her beloved Queen. It is completely devoted to its Queen. It shall do anything at all to please its dear Queen. Its Queen has already offered all of this disgusting whore, my Lord, is there anything this bitch may do to please you?"

We don't know for sure, but both Izzy and I suspect that Zach is a virgin. We're pretty sure the 19-year-old college boy isn't all that happy about it, either. Neither of us has seen him with any girls, at least not closely. Plus he's far too geeky, in our opinion, to interest any typical girl. Only a girl attracted to his intellect would be interested. In short, a girl as geeky as him. But he's also kind, and always willing to help the girls with assignments and questions; and he has a great grasp of every STEM subject. Izzy and I love good grades, and neither of us is above pumping his over-sized brain for our benefit. All of it is the reason he got the invite to be Izzy's "plus one." Not only can we make his evening, he's the perfect "less desirable" boy.

I snap my fingers before Zach has a chance to answer. There's no reason to let him answer. I know what he's dying to say, and I figure he's too reserved to say it. Especially in this setting, with eight people, one dog, and one bitch in my living room. "bitch, show me you're enough of a whore that you can suck a cock. Now." I point to Zach.

Zach's eyes pop out of his head faster than his jaw can drop. They lock on the naked Karla. I think, for the first time, they even see her face.

Karla doesn't show much on her face. "Yes, my beloved Queen." She rises to her feet and quickly kneels down in front of Zach. He sits frozen. Karla reaches up to his pants and beings to unbutton and unzip them. I catch a glimpse of colorful underwear, briefs I'd bet, as Karla pulls them aside. Her hand slips into his pants. I see her hand moving as if to free his cock. She seems to be having some trouble freeing it as if it's stuck in his underwear or something.

Zach stutters a "wh- wh-?" that never goes any further. After several seconds I see a very fat deep purple head slip up above his waistline, almost at his hip. A second later Zach's cock is standing straight up, as hard as steel, like a missile ready for launch. Now I see what Karla's problem was. Zach is hung like a proverbial horse. His cock has got be a bit over eight inches long, and close to two full inches across. It looks to be so hard it's straining. As if the hardness is squishing and pushing out against the thick veins along his milky white shaft.

I take a very fast glance around the room. The other guys are clearly as shocked as they are envious of that cock. Izzy and Ellie are just shocked. Sherry looks to be equal parts shocked, horrified, repulsed (presumably by the overtness of this little display and Karla's sluttiness), and enthralled.

Karla looks shocked as well, but mostly nervous. She wraps her hand around the base of his shaft.

I lean forward and snap my crop hard, bringing its tip around to land square in the center of one of her globes. Karla screeches a loud yelp. I scold her firmly "I said suck it, not jerk it, bitch. Hands off!"

Karla takes her hand away from the shaft. She lowers her mouth to the tip of its head, stretching her mouth as she puts it to the cock. She starts moving downward, letting his cock slide into her mouth. She goes down about two inches, taking the head and just a tiny bit of his shaft, into her mouth before starting to reverse her stroke.

Zach purrs with delight.

I spring up to my feet. I'd love to crop her butt again, but I don't. I'm afraid if I do the shock and pain will make her bite down on the poor boy. He hasn't been naughty enough to deserve that! "You worthless cow!" I scold her abrasively as I grab hold of her under her jaw. "You don't even make a decent whore! You are utterly useless! Not even worth of those table scraps I allowed you. The garbage can was more deserving!" I clamp my other hand firmly on the back of her head.

"I can't imagine why your husband would tolerate such an amateurish attempt!" I pinch the corners of her jaw with all of the strength in my grip. It forces her jaw to stretch as wide as it can, pulling her muscles so taut that she can feel them burning. It keeps her from biting down, too. "When your Queen says to suck a cock, you will suck it like the sluttiest of skanky whores. You will suck all of it. I don't care if it is as big as a telephone pole! Do you think I care if you choke on it?"

I feel Karla instinctively stiffen up to resist. It's useless for her. I push her head downward slowly, but steadily, driving Zach's cock into her mouth. "I couldn't care less if you choke to death on it, bitch! This man wishes his cock sucked. You are a filthy gutter tramp. You will suck it for his pleasure. No one cares about you, bitch!"

I get to the place where Karla reversed her stroke. As I'm now in control of her head, I can feel the resistance. The fat head of his cock has filled her mouth, it's tip now ticking the very back of it. It doesn't take me that much pressure. I see a wave of fear sweep over Karla's face as the tip of that fat shaft pushes past her tonsil and continues down.

Karla stiffens up hard, her neck and back muscles trying to stop me from shoving it any further into her. It's little use. It just makes me push her head forward harder. And that pushes even more cock into her mouth. I feel her gag. I see the fear on her face shoot up another couple of notches. And I keep pushing her forward.

I shove even more cock into Karla's mouth. With about three of his eight inches into her, I feel the tip of it reach her throat. It's a hard resistance, almost as if I'm pushing his cock against a solid sheet of stiff rubber. That's the entrance of her throat, far smaller than his cock, and unwilling to open for anything that big.

I have to push hard to keep her head moving at a steady pace. I feel the resistance as his cock is pushed firmly against her throat. Then, suddenly, the resistance is gone. His cock slides forward. Not exactly easily, but without the hard effort.

Zach moans out a deeply sensual cry.

Karla chokes hard. Hard enough that I can see her muscles snapping stiff. Her chains rattle loudly. Her bottom flies upward. She tries to lift her head off of it. Her toes curl. She thrashes against my firm grip.

I keep pushing her head down, shoving more and more of his cock down her throat. I can feel it dragging as her throat muscles squeeze hard against it. In a second I can see his cock as it's fatness stretches her throat so wide that the sides of her neck push outward.

Karla struggles, her hands flying around rattling their chains as the chains stop them. Her bottom snaps up as she heaves again. Little tears run down her cheeks. And I push her down further. "I know you can't breathe, bitch!" I snap tauntingly. I switch to a teasingly sing-song voice. "And I don't care!" I giggle. "Your Queen commands you to suck cock like the lowest of gutter whores, slutty gutter bitch! So you'll lick his balls or it's off to the dungeon with your useless butt until you decide to obey your Queen."

It takes a long moment for me to push her head all the way down. There's that much cock there. Finally, after about ten or fifteen seconds of slowly pushing her head on it, she has it all down her throat. She kneels, still choking, her throat stretched so wide its muscles have got be burning. I'm sure her body thinks she's swallowed a huge bite of food, like an entire leg of lamb whole, and that's what's in her throat. She heaves, her reflexes trying to push the "food" back out. I hold her down. I imagine that cock has to be halfway to her stomach.

"See, you can raise yourself up enough to be a skanky whore!" I say it as if I'm surprised by it. I hold her down, Karla's lips flush against Zach's pubes. I order her to stick the tip of her tongue out. For a couple of seconds, she doesn't. Maybe that's when she realizes that I'm not going to let her up until I get that tongue. It slides past her teeth and peeks it's tip out past her bottom lip. Its tip touches the top of his sack. I order her to tease his hairy sack with the tip of her tongue, watch as she slowly draws her tongue across the bit of skin she can reach with it.

Keeping a very firm grip on her head so she doesn't hurry, I slowly move her head back up. After several long seconds, I hear Karla suck a desperately fast breath of air through her nose. It's a noisy breath. A second later her gagging stops. I keep her head moving until only the tip of his cock is left between her lips.

I tell Karla to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock, or rather the part of it that's still in her mouth. Zach moans loudly, letting me know Karla's done it. Then I push hard and feel her muscles desperately tense to resist as I move her head forward again.

I make her go back down with the same slow and steady rhythm as last time. And I make her go all the way down until her lips are flush against his pubes. She obediently licks his balls again. Then I let her slowly rise up until she's left with the top of his cock head in her lips again. After a tongue swirl, I start her down again.

Zach moans loudly, and eagerly. He can't sit still. His hips squirm as the grind back into the sofa cushion. His hands grip the arm of the sofa for a second, then fly down to grip the cushion as well. His head lolls back, mouth open, and he screeches out louder moans.

Slowly Karla gets used to it. Her body comes to accept that the cock forcing its way into her throat, blocking her from breath and stretching her wide. Her choking ebbs. By about the tenth stroke it's gone, leaving her only gagging as the cock nears her now-sore throat.

I keep her moving. The gagging eases up. "Don't think about speeding up, bitch." I warn her, "he doesn't want you to race to get him off like some trick! This man wants it slow. He wants to feel your tight throat squeezing his hard cock you shove it down your throat! Let him feel how slutty you are, bitch."

After about twenty strokes I release Karla's head completely. Even her jaw, warning her "exactly as I taught you, bitch."

Karla keeps going. Now that she's worked past the choking and gagging, she's able to go all the way down on her own.

Zach sits there, moaning ever more eagerly with each stroke. He squirms hard as well.

Izzy and Ellie don't bother to watch. They've seen enough slutty blow jobs before that it's nothing to them. Both know I can give them far more skillfully than Karla is doing, though neither has seen me. I have some self-respect! Neither can, and neither showed any interest in learning. I figure both have been prejudiced by the graphic displays of their discomfort my toys have shown as they learned.

Jake and Aaron watch Karla's performance with a touch of jealousy on their faces.

Lilly, the foster dog lifts her head. She sees Karla kneeling beside her. Lilly walks around Karla. She lies her head on Ellie's thigh, looking up at Ellie with her "sad" eyes. Ellie pets her. She appears to smile. Lilly is nothing if not an equal opportunity dog. She'll ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to lavish affection upon her.

Sherry watches Karla's blow job as well. "What a slut!" she says under her breath.

Zach doesn't last long. Maybe a whole minute after I turn Karla loose. I see his hips slowly rise up, arching his back as they lift. He cries out a loud, satisfied groan as his hips fall back onto the sofa. His hips thrust gently forward, driving his cock into Karla's mouth.

Without her hands, Karla is too inexperienced to manage Zach's light thrusts. She gags once as he unexpectedly drives into her. As he stills she regains control.

I see Karla's face scrunch up as Zach begins to cum. It scrunches up hard as if she were sucking on a triple-strength lemon. "Swallow every last drop, bitch. Be a good little gutter whore!" I warn her in a bullying voice.

Zach falls spent in his seat, still groaning sweetly, when he's finished. I grab Karla's hair and pull her head off of him. "That's enough skankiness, bitch!" As the last of his cock slips from her lips, it glistens with a few shiny droplets of his cum. As do the corners of Karla's mouth. The look of distaste stays on her scrunched up face as she sucks a few fast breaths. "Thank him, bitch."

"Thank you, my Lord, for allowing this disgusting bitch to suck your huge cock and drink your delicious cum, Sir," Karla adds a large heaping of honey to her voice.

"Uh... you're welcome." Zach stutters, almost concealing the amazement in his voice.

I lightly swat Karla on her tender bottom and tell her to "put it back where you found it." She leans forward to get her hands to his pants. It takes her a moment to work his still-stiff cock back into his underwear, and then to zip him back up. Another little swat to her behind gets her to plant a sweet kiss atop the bulge in his pants.

"Since I'm a very generous hostess, you will offer your skanky services to each of my guests, bitch." I swat her bottom again as she tries to say "yes, my wonderful Queen."

Karla rises up to her feet. She steps sideways, putting her directly in front of Izzy. She starts to take the next step, to where Aaron is sitting. I snap my crop firmly across Karla's bottom. She freezes in place and yelps out. "I said all of my guests, bitch!"

"Yes, my Queen, please forgive this bitch for being so stupid, my Queen," Karla says as she begins to weep silently. She drops to her knees in front of Izzy. "My lady, would you please allow this filthy bitch to pleasure you as a gift from my incredibly kind Queen?" Despite Karla's unwillingness to be with a woman, she offers sweetly.

"Sorry, slut, I don't go that way," Izzy answers much to Karla's obvious relief.

Karla rises again and moves to kneel in front of Aaron. She offers "My lord, would you please allow this filthy bitch to give you an extremely slutty blow job as a gift from my wonderful Queen?"

Ellie, sitting beside Aaron, reaches over and squeezes his shoulder gently. "Go on," she says in a soft voice, "I'm sure you'll love it." She wraps her arm around his shoulder, holding him. The intimacy of it surprises me since I know they're not dating. "Pepper is very good at teaching her playthings to be slutty.

"Suck on," Aaron says.

"Thank you, my Lord," Karla says. She quickly unzips his pants and frees his decidedly average cock. She puts her lips to it and kisses the tip of it. "Thank you, my Lord. This bitch is going to swallow every bit of it, Sir." And she does, easily taking Aaron's 5 ½" of cock into her throat.

Aaron sits there, purring happy moans, while Karla sucks him slowly. It only takes him a few moments before he's squirming. Ellie holds him and says "enjoy it, Aaron..." softly. He lasts longer than Zach, maybe three or four minutes before he cums in Karla's mouth.

After Aaron is done, Karla rises up to her knees, thanks him, fixes his pants for him, and gives him a goodbye kiss atop the bulge in his pants.

Karla moves on to kneel before Ellie. This time she edgier than ever as she offers herself to Ellie. Maybe it's Ellie's obvious hippiness. Or maybe it's the way Ellie was so openly close to Aaron while Karla serviced him. Whatever, it's clear that Karla is far more worried that Ellie might accept her offer than she was about Izzy.

Ellie declines. "I'll pass, bitch, I prefer not to be a public spectacle." I'm not sure that's so true. I've heard stories about Ellie - from Ellie, too - about her joining in an orgy or five. Then again, there everyone was having sex with everyone. Here, she would be a bit of a spectacle. It would surprise me, but I wouldn't care. Ellie has never done anything with any of my toys, despite a few offers from me. Come to think about it, I've never heard of her one-on-one with a girl either. I have heard of her being with a woman, but in those stories, she was always with a man and the other woman was just... ancillary. It doesn't sound like she was about it, though!

Karla turns around and moves to Jack. She offers him a blow job, and he accepts. As Karla thanks him, I see Sherry's eyes widen beside him as they turn away just enough not to see the "action." In a few seconds, Karla has his 6" cock standing up straight and hard for her.

Karla easily swallows his length as well. After that horse cock of Zach's, anything should be easy for her.

Jack sits back, relaxed at first. He quickly tenses. Then he starts purring very enthusiastic moans. His hands fidget for something to grip.

Sherry seems not to be able to help herself. She keeps her head turned slightly away as if trying not to see but shifts her eyes to where she can see out of their corners. As Jack's hands fidget around, Sherry sighs lightly, trying to hide it, and takes Jack's hand in hers. He grips her hand snugly.

Jack only lasts a few minutes as well.

Once Karla has Jack tucked back in, she moves along to Sherry, the last of my guests. She offers herself to Sherry. The look on Karla's face is hopeful as if she expects Sherry to decline.

Jack wraps an arm around Sherry, holding her close, and very quietly says "come on, Sher, we both know you've always wanted to. It's safe, you don't know anyone here, and I'll be right with you."