The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla lies face up on the rack, roughly in its center. There are no padded leather cuffs here. Not even metal handcuff cuffs. Sophie just has a help rope tied snugly around each of Karla's wrists and ankles, their other ends wound around the wooden spools. She's also tightened the spools, taking all of the slack out of the ropes and stretching Karla's body taut. The ropes pull her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the rack, spreading her legs wide enough to offer uninhibited access to Karla's sopping wet pussy. The chains that had bound Karla now hang from Karla's collar and over the side of the rack.

Everyone gathers around the rack. Karla looks up, a bit of nervousness on her face.

Sophie holds out a little sliver tray to me. She holds it over Karla's stomach where Karla can't see what's on it. Sophie has a small variety of feathers laid out on the tray. I select one that is long and narrow.

Karla finally sees what I have as it rises above the tray. She gasps, but not too loudly.

I hold it up letting Karla see it. "You disappointed me, bitch," I say firmly, "and now your slutty little behind is going to pay dearly for it."

The rack has Karla's entire body stretched tautly. Including her chest. It's pulled her small breasts flat, making her chest look rather androgynous. Her dark nipples, however, stick up straight and hard. I take a long moment, moving the feather slowly to make sure everyone, especially Karla, has a good show of it. I stop with the tip of the feather just barely touching the tip of Karla's narrow nipple.

I flick the feather over her nipple. Karla gasps out a loud squeal as her shoulder shudders hard. The rack keeps her in place. I flick the feather again. "Torture time, bitch!" I giggle. "while your skanky butt is on the rack, anyone may do whatever they wish to it. You'll be there until I'm satisfied you've suffered enough for being such a worthless whore, bitch." I slowly swirl the feather around the edge of her nipple. Karla cries out another squeal.

Sophie offers the feathers to my guests. "My slave will be offering up a wide variety of implements. Use as many as you wish. Do whatever you wish to this skanky bitch. Have fun. An eternity or two on the rack should teach this bitch not to forget its devotion to its Queen."

Izzy takes a feather. She uses it to gently stroke the sensitive place where Karla's neck meets her shoulders. Aaron takes one and teases Karla's other nipple with it. Ellie is offered one next. She uses hers to tease the insides of Karla's thighs. It's enough to get Karla struggling hard against the ropes and moaning out sweetly agonized cries. The ropes easily win. Karla stays stretched out splayed on the rack.

Sherry is offered the next choice of feathers. She selects a long, thin, one as well. I see the faintest hint of s smirk on her face. "payback is a bitch, bitch." Sherry takes her feather, and without touching Karla with anything but the feather, she strokes the tip of it up along Karla's slit.

Karla screeches out an urgent "OH!" as she shudders against the ropes again.

Sherry strokes the feather up and down, teasing Karla's slit mercilessly. "I'm not stopping until you scream louder than you made me scream, bitch."

Jack takes a feather and teases Karla's other thigh with it.

"I can do anything?" Zach asks me tentatively. "Do I have to use a feather?"

"Nope." I say sweetly, "you can do whatever you wish with this bitch." To prove my point I slap Karla's face and scold her "Take it like a bitch, bitch."

Zach looks eagerly at Karla's pussy for a few seconds. It's sloppy wet. He puts the tip of his finger to it, all the way at the bottom to allow Sherry as much slit for teasing as he can. He starts to press his finger into her slit. After a second he hesitates, adjusts the angle of his finger, and presses it again. Now it slips into Karla's pussy.

Definitely a virgin, I think. I'll bet Karla's is the first naked pussy he's been within ten feet of. Clearly, he hasn't a clue about us girls. He starts stroking his finger in and out of Karla's pussy. It quickly gets a thick coat of slippery honey on it.

After a few seconds, Izzy stops teasing Karla's neck. She whispers something into Zach's ear. A seconds after that, Karla cries out with an even more agonized moan of ecstasy. Izzy returns to Karla's neck. "Thanks, Izzy," Zach says with a wide smile on his face.

Sophie comes around with the next tray of toys. It has a wide assortment on it, everything from pinwheels to feathers, vibrators, even a miniature cat-o-nine tails. Clamps, too. Both Ellie and Izzy stick with feathers. I take the little whip and crack it's fine leather strips down on Karla's breast. She screeches. I whip it again. Then I return the whip to the tray.

Zach sticks to fingering Karla's pussy. Clearly, he's thoroughly enjoying himself. Even so, I wonder if he's sticking to one thing hoping the rest of us don't notice that he doesn't know what to do with a girl. What boy would ever admit that?

I get a hemostat. It's a surgical tool that's just a little clamp with handles like scissors. I spread Karla's lips wide, baring her pinkness. Zach glares at the sight, especially watching his finger now that he can see the pink tunnel it's disappearing into. I open the blades of the clamp and touch them to Karla's pinkness around the tip of her clit. Unlike Sherry's huge clit, Karla's isn't sticking up above her folds. I press the clamp down, pushing Karla's folds down and exposing the top the BB-sized nub. I close the clamp, lightly locking Karla's nub in place. Karla squeals.

Sherry sees what I'm doing. She takes the tip of her feather and flicks it over the tip of Karla's clit. Karla cries out a loud moan. Sherry takes her feather and starts slowly swirling it around Karla's nub, just as Karla's tongue did to Sherry's clit. Karla's nub starts pulsing hard enough that we all can see it throbbing. Karla screams the sweetest scream of agony. Sherry grins. "payback, bitch!" Sherry keeps the feather swirling around the nub, even as Karla's clit pounds harder.

I see Zach watching what Sherry's doing intently. I put an arm around Zach's shoulder and whisper to him "see how she's moving the feather?" after a second, Zach nods mutely. "That's what you want to do with your tongue. Just like it was the feather." Zach nods more. "Come, you can practice on her nipples."

Zach lets me ease his finger from Karla's pussy and guide him over to her nipple. He leans forward as I tell him to put his lips wide around her nipple. "I'm sorry this bitch doesn't have any boobs to play with. She's just so boyish and ugly!" I say tauntingly more for Karla than Zach. I have him suck gently, telling him to suck just enough that he can feel her nipple begin to pull into his mouth. Then he places his tongue against her stiff nub and swirls it slowly.

Karla cries out a loud sweet moan as his tongue caresses her nipple. I nudge Zach to lift his head. I reach over and get the little whip from the tray. I snap it down hard, landing its strips atop Karla's freshly licked nipple. Karla screeches with the crack. "Slutty bitch!" I snap as I scold her sternly, "stop liking it!" I snap the whip on her nipple again. Now with little red welt lines decorating Karla's breast, I nudge Zach to put his lips back and "practice some more." He does.

Aaron, already having claimed Karla's other breast, decides to help himself to it as well. He puts his lips to her nipple. Karla moans a little more urgently.

"You really want to get even with... bitch?" Jack quietly asks Sherry. As Sherry nods, Jack chooses a rather large, maybe 1.5" wide, dildo from the tray of toys. He holds it up and Sherry smiles to him. A second later, Jack is pushing the dildo into Karla's pussy while Sherry teases her clamped clit with her feather.

At first, Jack strokes Karla's pussy slowly with the toy. Karla screeches desperate moans, her body shivering hard as she squirms against the ropes. Then, after about a minute, Jack grins to Sherry. Suddenly he starts pounding her pussy hard and fast with the shaft. Karla screams her moans and struggles against the ropes with everything she has. They hold her tight and still while we tease her.

Karla steadily screams urgent moans and squirms more desperately. She lasts about two minutes before Jack pulls the dildo from her pussy. "You weren't kidding, this bitch is sloppy!" He points to her pussy.

I glance over. Karla has leaked so much honey there's now a little puddle of it on the rack just below her pussy. "You skanky slutty bitch!" I snap in my most disgusted voice. "What kind of filthy whore are you? You've skanked all over my rack!" Moving fast I grab the little whip and snap it down, landing it atop Karla's pussy lips and the narrow slice of her pinkness still exposed between those lips. "Bad bitch!"

Karla scream and squirms.

I snap the whip down on her pussy mound again. "Bad bitch!" Karla screams again. I whip her pussy again. "Skanky bitch!" She screams. I use my left hand to spread her lips wide and bare all of her tender pinkness. "Just look at how slutty this skanky whore is being. Bad bitch!" I snap the whip down three times, landing each blow on her nervy pinkness. The strokes come fast, not allowing Karla even a full scream between them. With the second I scold her for being a "skanky bitch." For the third, I scold her for being a "sloppy cum dumpster bitch."

As soon as I finish whipping her, I borrow the dildo from Jack. Then I hesitate for a fraction of a second before I hand it back to him. "You'll just have to learn not to skank my rack up, bitch." From the tray, I get a short, inch-wide butt plug. I ask Jack politely for his help. When he agrees, I have him pull her butt cheeks wide apart.

With Karla tied down on her back, spreading her cheeks isn't easy. There's really only a small slice of butt available beneath her pussy. But it's enough. There's just enough room for me to push the tip of the butt plug under her, then pivot it to bring the tip up to press against Karla's tightly clenched asshole.

I push it up, pressing it hard against Karla's tensed ring. After a second Karla cries out a strained grunt as the toy stretches her taut muscle wide and slips through. Her muscle clenches tightly around the hard shaft as the shaft slips into her enema-filled butt, taking up even more space.

Karla groans hard as her bottom is invaded. I see a faint ripple flow over her stomach as a light cramp sweeps over it. It lets me know her bottom is nicely full. Fuller than she's ever experienced.

I get the toy back from Jack and push it into her pussy. I stroke her pussy slowly with it, maintaining a steady rhythm.

Karla screeches out moans that grow more pleading and hungry by the breath. She squirms hard and goes nowhere. Her hips buck up a fraction of an inch before her taut body stops them. Her hips buck up and down without really moving much. She cries out hungrier moans.

"Isn't this bitch just the skankiest thing ever!" I tease aloud. "Seriously! The more I stuff its butt full, the loud it moans. What a slut!" I laugh. Then in my most disapproving tone, I say to Karla, "you really ought to be ashamed to show your face, bitch!"

After a few very intense minutes of Karla's slutty suffering, I can see that Sherry is starting to lose interest in teasing Karla's clit with the feather. It gives me an idea. I whisper to Zach. He stops playing with Karla's breast and goes over to Sherry. Softly he offers "Pepper taught me how to do it to her the same way... if you want me to, I'd be glad to give her what she really deserves... as payback... for you."

Sherry hesitates for a second. The faint tinge of a smirk creeps onto her face. "You wouldn't mind?"

"I'll be happy to help if that's what you to do to her, that is."

"Okay." Sherry lifts the feather away. I reach over and quickly take the clamp off Karla's clit. Jack, now manning the dildo, steps back and stretches out his arm to work it. That way Zach has room to get to Karla's clit easily.

Zach puts his lips to Karla's clit. He uses his tongue the way I just taught him to. Karla screams the hungriest moan she's made all night. Then again, not only is her butt stuffed full, but Jack is still steadily stroking her pussy while Zach tongues her. She screams and screams begging moans.

I see Sherry grin as she watches the show. Karla thrashes against the ropes shamelessly as she moans. There's little else Karla can do to show how badly she's suffering the sweet agony. It's clear to me that Zach paid close attention and learned well what to do to a girl. Karla is proving that now.

I let the show go on for a few minutes that must be a few eternities to Karla. Everyone except Jake and Zach stops what they're doing to watch. Jack watches as well. Zach has his face in Karla. I doubt he can see anything except for the slight rippling of her flesh beneath the hairs of her bush.

"I guess we're about even..." Sherry admits reluctantly. I accept that and ask the boys to stop for a minute. Karla falls limp, her body shivering with crisp twitches as she lies on the rack. She pants hard. Every breath brings another deep moan of frustration. And the puddle of sticky honey beneath her pussy has doubled. And that's despite enough of it clinging to Zach's mouth and chin to make it glisten with its thick film.

Sophie offers him a wet wipe to clean "the bitch's disgusting skank from his face." He accepts, even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind having his face covered with her cum one bit.

I give Karla a moment of rest. Then I ask Jack if he'd mind resuming his dildo duty. "Clearly this bitch still hasn't learned not to skank all over the place! I can't have my Queendom getting skanky just because of this bitch's sluttiness!" I taunt in my bully voice.

Jack resumes slowly fucking Karla's dripping wet pussy with the dildo. Karla screams out more of her deep, urgent moans as she squirms. Everyone else watches for the few seconds it takes before Karla is suffering just as graphically as before. Then we all watch some more.

A nod to Sophie is all it takes for her to bring me another toy, one I haven't had out for my guests to use. It's a fat syringe, about an inch across, with its tip cut off leaving an open end like a tube. It's long, too. It's plunger it about halfway up. In the space between the rubber plunger and the open end, there are a bunch of little rubber "fingers", all of which are connected to a vibrator's motor.

I put the open end to Karla's now unteased clit, centering it's opening over the tiny nub. I pull on the plunger very slowly. I watch carefully as it draws her hard nub into the clear tube, pulling it deeper and deeper and stretching her pink flesh taut. I pull it in until her flesh is fully taut. It puts her swollen clit about ¾" into the tube. The suction also makes her clit swell up more, almost doubling its size. So swollen, it throbs so hard it pounds, and everyone can see it. The suction also pulls her clit against the little rubber fingers.

I turn the vibrator on. The fingers vibrate against Karla's swollen, throbbing taut clit. Karla screams. It's loud and desperate. It's a scream that begs for an orgasm like the sluttiest of sultry moans. She doesn't squirm. She lies on the rack, her body trembling violently hard. Her pussy weeps a steady flow of honey around the fat shaft of the dildo.

In a matter of seconds, Karla's body flushes the brightest shade of pink and she begins sweating worse than if she were in a sauna. Her clit throbs hard in the tube. It flushes as well, turning redder than a beet. Karla screams more moans with her head thrashing from side to side.

I doubt she could last too much longer, no matter what I wanted her to do. There's only so much orgasm a woman can fight back before she'll cum. "Fine, bitch." I sigh with disgust laced in my voice, "show us all what a complete piece of filth I've scraped out of that disgusting gutter. Go on, bitch, let us all watch you cum like a cheap whore."

Karla cums. It's not that easy to see either. She lies there trembling the same as ever. I only notice because her scream fades off to be quickly replaced by loud, deep, panicked-fast pants that sound to me like "UH!s" Jack notices too. I look down at Karla's pussy, where Jack is looking and see why. Karla's honey now squirts around the thick shaft. The puddle grows, now to the size of a half-dollar.

After about a minute, Karla screams out "I'm done!" in a desperate, pleading voice. I ignore her as she screeches moans. It's not long before Karla screams out again, her voice begging even more. "STOP! I came! It hurts!"

Instead of stopping, I stretch my hand up and slap Karla's face hard.

"Please, my Queen, it's too much, it HURTS!" Karla cries out.

I slap her face again. Karla's moans take on a hard, strained note. But she wisely doesn't beg for any more mercy. She lies there, her body trembling hard, her pussy weeping honey, moaning like a porno star. Her clit stays just as swollen as ever, pulsing hard in the tube as the fingers tease it.

Over the next minute or so the note of stress fades from Karla's urgent moans, replaced by a primal note of sensuality. Her moans grow steadily hungrier by the second until it's clear she's resisting the urge to climax again. This time I don't give her permission.

I just let the vibrator do its thing. I let those tiny fingers, about 50 of them, tease all around her aching clit. After her first climax, her clit is far more sensitive to their teases. So sensitive that at first its teases hurt as much as they excited her. Now they just torture her sweetly. She manages to last a whole minute before she cums again.

I ignore that one, too. A couple of minutes later, as it begins to ebb, Karla screeches out, her voice laced with a heavy note of pain. Again, the teasing hurts her too-over-sensitive nub just as much as they arouse her.

This time her moans stay laced with the tinge of pain. Despite her trembling body being held flat, I can see the waves of her climax as they wash over her. It's like a light rippling, her muscles snapping a bit crisper as they hit her. The waves ebb, but never fade off completely. Before they have a chance, a fresh storm of waves begins crashing over her. These are by far the most powerful yet.

Karla screams deep moans. The waves keep coming. Karla keeps thrashing and screeching. The waves keep coming, just as strong as the first.

It's about five minutes later when Karla finally surrenders. Or rather her subconscious instincts do. Her body falls limp, her desire fully spent. A faint quivering replaces the hard trembling of her body. Her moans fade into quiet panting breaths with only a tinge of moan to them. Her pussy weeps honey as fast as ever. And I can still see the powerful waves flowing along her muscles as she drifts away into a cloud of bliss.

I release the suction on the vibrator, watching as her clit retracts. Even once there's no suction left it pokes its head up slightly, more than it ever did before. I take the vibrator away. With a little nudge to his wrist, Jack takes the dildo from Karla's pussy. Karla lies there just the same as if we were still working her over.

I step back. "Well, if that wasn't the epitome of sluttiness." I giggle to my friends. They all agree. I turn to Sophie "slave, get this skanky bitch out of here."

"It would be my pleasure, Mistress before it skanks up your rack anymore," Sophie says with a grin on her face. Everyone glances between Karla's splayed thighs to see her pussy still oozing honey. And to see its lips twitching away crisply. It tells me she's still cumming hard.

I lead my guests out to the living room. On the way, I notice Izzy pull Zach aside. A hurried, and very hushed, whispered conversation ensues. It piques my curiosity, although I'm certain Izzy-the-gossip-girl will tell me all about it later.