All Comments on 'The Black Doctor & My Wife'

by GeraldG

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin52about 7 years ago
Excellent

Very sexy. I've been called a faggot cock sucker by Anons for writing stories like this. Of course they're correct. Don't let the trolls get you down as I suspect you'll hear from them shortly.

GeraldGGeraldGabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update

The events that took place in the story actually happened awhile back. Since then my titties, I am proud to say, have grown to somewhere between a B and a C cup, and they are all natural. The growth of my tits seems to have stalled now, so that is probably as large as they will get.

Missy's titties have grown to a solid C cup. She is also very proud of her tits, too.

BTW, we both still have our balls, at least for the time being.

Gracie

straponsissystraponsissyabout 7 years ago
a sissy's fantasy!

absolutely love the story...and see lots of possibilities yet to be told (please?). have wished the internet and situations like this would have been possible when i was younger and been able to have things like this happen to me, too. would have (and still do) been willing to submit to Superior Black Men and submit to them as their feminized boi plaything. only problem with being castrated is that it can only happen once (or twice if only taking one testicle at a time). otherwise, a nice steel chastity cage with an urethral insert would have to make due until that final day.

looking forward to more updates and wishing it was me in this life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not really sure.

If this story was erotic or repulsive.

(a bit of both)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy story

Have more updates? And how it's going right now?

rzamrzamover 3 years ago

Sick. Totally sick. Why castrate, and make the guys utterly useless?

The Doctor and his cohorts should go on trial for crimes.

The writer here should have his head examined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story,. Would happily trade places with any of the husbands. Especially Gracie or Missy on hormones

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I am rubbing my sissy clit dreaming I am one of these girls watching her wife being serviced by these the Black Men.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story

I would love to watch my wife Rhian take a load of hot loads from a gang of BBC as she looked me deep n the eyes

Then she gets then all to fcuk my ass and mouth as a s!ssy s!UT for those beautiful BBC

All of this bare bac and fill g us both with lovely hot spnuk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like an awful existence. Leave the trailer trash and go find someone who actually cares for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous