All Comments on 'The Blackmailed Student Ch. 04'

by postry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
There is so much wrong with this, I barely know where to start

Video, no matter how well edited, will always be revealed fraud due to the vagaries in time, airbrushing, time stamps and even pixilation. So that is out as blackmail. Next, the drugs they dossed her with will remain in her system unless it is one of the few (gbh) that leave no trace but had its own complications. Next is the fact that rape leaves indelible marks on a woman: bruising on the vulva, tears, abrasions...then there is the issue of DNA, hers to be precise mixed with theirs, then security footage which either has to be altered or deleted, both of which creates problems. Then there is the psychological effect of rape. Actual rape is unlikely to lead to a femaleorgasm because female sex organs start in the brain. So even if they used lube, it won't do anything for her because she isn't turned on.

The list goes on but if you are going to break the women down, and yes, it happens, it won't be because they orgasmed, it's because they want the pain to stop. So hook them on drugs if you have to, abuse them mentally and physically if that's your thing but don't kid yourself that it's because they had an orgasm while they were raped.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Eventually.

It would be nice for once to see the victim win in the end and not just end up a cock happy fuck toy.

andrewforfunandrewforfunover 7 years ago
why the negative criticism? This is good!

I always find it so negative when people who have never even posted a story themselves write such scathing comments about stories on a website such as this.

The idea of such websites, surely, is to suspend reality and just enjoy pornography. Films, stories, cartoons, just almost always impossible, but they get under the skin, well maybe more.

Does Whackdoodle react to all stories like this? With scorn and cynicism? Ever give positive criticism or does he take it upon himself to regulate everything here and make sure it conforms to reality?

Maybe Whackadoodle should show us all how a perfect story should be written. I am sure we could all appreciate and learn a lot from his work. Unfortunately, that has not been the case yet!

Incidentally, there is no information about him in his biography and he seems to be interested in "nothing".

The standard of language in this story is correct and no mixing of your, you're and their, they're and there, etc. The storyline may be a bit, let us say, eccentric, but it is in the category "Non Consent/Reluctance" Fantasies of control. Surely the key word here is "fantasies".

I enjoyed the story, postry, and hope that others will join me in support. I am giving the story a five star and hope we will see many more! Well done.

MILownerMILownerover 7 years ago
Slut

5 stars from me , ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gave it one star

Is it the authors intent to frustrate the reader? This continuing saga interruptus is not conducive to a stroke story. I hope it was the writer's intention to give us a stroke story, because the unlikelihood of the situations presented make it impossible to enjoy this for anything other than a quick cum. Panther fan.

WyattWyattover 7 years ago
Five Stars From Me

I write Noncon myself. I chuckle at the negative posts and messages I get...this is a well constructed and hot as hell storyline. One of the best on here. I hope it has many more chapters. You have a fan here! Would love to see the sex scenes perhaps a bit more detailed?

postrypostryover 7 years agoAuthor
thanks

to the very many who have favourited this and other stories of mine and also favourited me as an author. I have removed the one hater who just said "crap" and compared those who wrote encouraging, supportive comments to the leader of North Korea in knowing nothing, (verb*cide" incidentally also had no stories posted!), but left the negative criticisms. However positive far weighs negative. Thanks again. There will be chapter 05 before long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous