The Boat Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad we're here." She said. I felt like she wanted to say more, but didn't know how to express it.

"Me too." I said, hoping that the inflection in my voice could carry the weight of the gratitude I had felt earlier in the day.

"Do you feel weird about any of it?"" She asked.

"The whole situation is a bit unexpected. So yeah, it feels weird, but I think it's a good weird. What about you?" She was quiet for a minute.

"Seeing you doing things with Haley...if you had asked me about it a few days ago I would have been jealous. I would have thought it was a bad idea. But seeing you look at her, and her look at you, and then the way she looks at me, and the way Paul looks at her... its all overwhelming. And so sexy. I can't get enough. Just thinking of you two together get's me excited." I wasn't sure what to say, so I wrapped my arm around her,

"You know I love you?"

"I know you do. That's kind of what does it for me. She's so sexy and wild, and I see how you look at her, but I know that that's just lust. You love me. You come home to me. Like, yeah, she may have sucked you dick on the swim platform, but you're up here having a moment with me."

"They told you about that huh?" I ask, suddenly realizing that the blowjob on the swim deck was the first time Elaine and I hadn't explicitly communicated before hand.

"She asked before she went down."

"I'm sorry, I should have made sure you were ok with it first."

"Oh shut up! I was up here getting myself off the whole time!"

I laugh and squeeze her in tighter.

"I think I might have came in Pauls mouth." I said. She sputtered a laugh.

"Damn! I knew you guys were jerking off down there, but I didn't know you were going so far!"

"It's nothing further then you and Haley have done!"

"Nothing to be ashamed of." she said, finally looking at me. "You have my permission to be blown, and enjoy being blown by anyone on this boat." She smirked at me. "I think you've been in all of our mouths at this point."

Silence hung in the air for a moment longer. The boat pivoted toward the sun which was sitting low.

"Do you want to go all the way with him?" I asked.

"I should ask you the same question!" She giggled. I acted like I was going to stand and she pulled me back down.

"Do you want to go further with her?" She asked.

"I do. I mean, you've been there, you know what I'm missing out on."

"Quite a lot." She said, her voice getting husky. "Haley is quite the lover. She has the best tasting pussy I've ever had."

"Isn't it the only Pussy you've ever had?"

"That's besides the point." She lifted her head and whispered in my ear "I slid a a few fingers in. I can tell you, it's a lot tighter than you might imagine. And the way she grinds," she lightly licked my ear "its amazing."

"Are you trying to talk me into it? Because you don't have to. I'd love to fuck her, and I would love to see Paul fuck you."

She looked up and grinned.

"Well then, I think this trip will have a few more surprises."

12