The Boathouse

Story Info
My wife explores her most feminine side at the lake.
1.3k words
3.32
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boathouse

My wife and I were hanging out with some of our friends at their lake home on Lake Guntersville in northern Alabama in the summer of 1981. We had driven up from Dothan to spend a long weekend and party. My wife and I were no strangers to swinging in all its variations except for a gangbang. That is something that my wife drew the line at. Not that she didn't fantasize about it, but she was intimidated by the prospect of strange men having their way with her and not being in control.

Our lake friends were one of the couples we had partied with and were comfortable around them. When we arrived, we were introduced to several other couples and a few singles who were drinking and smoking a little weed, hanging out at the boathouse, skiing, and riding jet skis. They were all friendly and seemed to be our kind of folks.

My wife Becky and I changed into our swimsuits and joined in the fun. We had a great afternoon of water fun, imbibing in all the drink and substances available. I had just been through a rough patch at work and was really exhausted and by mid-afternoon, I was drunk and high and told Becky that I was going to crash for a while and headed up the house. She said ok and decided to continue partying.

I was a little concerned for Becky as most of the men with her at the boathouse were not known to me and most were single. I asked our friends, Mack and Janice, who owned the house to keep an eye on Becky as she was really drunk and flirty and prone to get into trouble when intoxicated.

I awoke several hours later, and it was dark outside and as I wandered down to the kitchen, I realized everyone was still down at the boathouse. I got a shower, ate a little food, and took a couple of aspirin for my headache. Shortly I took the steps down to the dock area and it was strangely quiet.

I opened the door to the interior of the boathouse party area and there was Becky, naked and being roughly fucked by one of the men I had left her with. She was leaning over a table, on her elbows while being fucked from behind while another man kneeled on the table feeding her his large cock. Three men and three women, including our friends, were standing around the table in various states of undress, watching this erotic scene.

I was initially angry and very concerned that they had taken advantage of my wife but as I approached the scene, I realized Becky was in the throes of a very powerful orgasm. I slowly walked up behind Mack and Janice who hadn't even heard me come into the room, so focused were they on what was happening in front of them. I tapped Mack on the shoulder and whispered, "What the fuck, man!" He sheepishly looked at me and said it had already started by the time he and Janice had said goodbye to the other guests who had left from the upper house.

He said when they came down to the boathouse, Becky was laying on the table being eaten out by one of the wives and sucking the cock of one of the men. He asked someone if Becky was ok, and he said she initiated it by kissing the woman who was going down on her. Once Becky kissed the woman, she began taking off her clothes and the party was on. This sounded like something Becky would do when intoxicated. Evidently, Becky and the other guests had taken a hit of Ecstasy while I was asleep. That explained a lot.

Once I realized Becky was up to her old tricks, I calmed down and joined the fun getting naked myself. Becky was so into the fucking and cocksucking, she didn't even know I had arrived. Her thighs were trembling as she came over and over. After about ten more minutes the man in her pussy grabbed her ass and sunk himself as deeply as he came and unleashed a torrent of cum into her. As he backed up and his cock slid out of my wife, a gush of cum came out of her, followed soon by the man in her mouth. Becky has never been terribly enthusiastic about having men cum in her mouth, but her lust took over and she moaned and gulped her way through another orgasm as she tried to swallow a huge amount of cum from him. As she was orgasming, her mouth opened and his cum drained from her lips, over his cock and onto his shaved balls.

I watched over the next hour as all the men and some of the women partook of Becky's pleasures. She had been fucked probably ten times. The most erotic moment for me was when Mack fucked her ass. He went up to her after seven or eight men had fucked her pussy and numerous men had cum in her mouth. She was still bent over the table with her tits mashed on the tabletop, her head on the table with her eyes closed, cum running down her thighs, pooling on the carpet. She had cum all over her face and looked exhausted.

Our friend walked up behind her and ran his hand between her legs and scooped up a handful of cum and began sliding it into her asshole, fingering her as he did it. She lifted her head a little, opened her glazed over eyes and looked behind her at who was playing with her. She grinned that sexy grin I had seen a thousand times. As she smiled and went to put her head back onto the cum covered table, she saw me for the first time since the gangbang began. Her eyes opened wide as if suddenly aware of where she was, and a little panic shown in her face. I smiled back at her letting her know I was ok with her. She relaxed and our well-hung friend bent his knees and slowly eased his veiny prick up her behind. As he bottomed out in her ass, she raised her head, eyes closed and said, "Oh, my God..."

As Mack began slowly fucking her behind, I crawled up onto the table, positioned her head between my thighs, gently took her by the hair and let the head of my cock touch her cum-covered lips. She opened her eyes, smiled at me, and lovingly took my hard member into her mouth. My friend began slowly but soon picked up the pace of his thrusting. Becky really began sucking and mewling around my cock as she began another series of orgasms. Our friend lasted about five minutes and as he began spewing his load into Becky's ass I erupted in her mouth. She had never sucked my cock better than at that moment. I took us several minutes to come back to earth and the small crowd began clapping and laughing as did Becky.

Several of the men and women helped Becky up the house and into a warm bath. As they left the bathroom, I sat on the side of the tub and gently stroked and bathed my beautiful, sexy, exhausted wife. She looked at me through hooded eyes and began to tear-up as if coming to grips with what had just happened. The Ecstasy was wearing off.

As I gently bathed her, I let her know that I was not upset if she was happy. As tears leaked from her eyes, I assured her I was more in love with her than ever and thought she was the sexiest most sensuous woman I had ever met.