The BodyGuard Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lights can be dangerous."

She pivoted trying to pull her hands away from her assailant. Luca kept a firm grip on her hands.

"How..."

"I told you, this isn't my first job and it won't be the last."

"How did you get here? How did you get into my farm house?"

"Did you really think you could slip from me again? It was no problem picking the lock and getting inside."

"It was easy the first time." She spat out at him.

"The first time and only time. When are you going to get it through that thick skull of yours that your life is in danger?" he growled at her.

"When are you going to realize I don't' want your help! I can't stand the thought of anything happening to you or Tom." She started to tremble.

He could see her shaking; the moon light was bright and shining through the window. He grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Please, please, leave before I get you killed." She moaned.

Luca lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes,

"You won't get me killed."

She was trembling, her lips quivered. He wanted to stop the quivering. He bent down and kissed her. Her lips were as soft and as luscious as they looked. He felt her hunger for more. And he was going to feed that hunger.

Kay was surprised at his actions, but he felt so good so right. She never had been kissed like this before. She felt he wanted and needed her. She wanted to feel more. She wanted to feel what it felt like being wanted. She didn't care about the consequences she would pay for in the morning. All she wanted was this moment!

Luca picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, their lips never parted. She was hungry, real hungry. He could tell she longed to be needed. He has been fighting his desire for her since the first time he saw her. Now there was no turning back. With the moonlight shining brightly through the window, he began to undress her slowly, looking at every part of her body. She was simply stunning.

She reached up and pulled at his shirt and he removed it. Kay gasped, he was gorgeous. He had a fine muscled body, not an ounce of fat. But he has some scars on it and what looked like a couple of bullet holes. His actions told her he wanted her. It made her feel so good on the inside.

Luca knew he had to take it slow with her. He didn't want to hurt her. He could tell she was a little naive in this department. He kissed her lips; his hands found her breast and she moaned. His lips trailed down her throat and his hand slid farther down her side. She moaned at the feelings she was having. She had never felt like this! She let her body respond and she didn't want it to fight it. Kay tugged at his jeans.

"Easy their girl, all in good time."

Luca continued to caress her, her moans were getting louder. He could feel her wetness, he knew she was ready. He removed his jeans and lay between her legs. Kay was panting as she couldn't wait! He slowly started to penetrate her. She gasped as he started to stretch her.

"You okay darlin'?" She caught her breath and nodded her head.

Kay felt like a virgin all over again. He took it slow, she was tight but so wet and hot he had a hard time controlling himself.

"Relax darlin'."

He started kissing and caressing her. He felt her relaxing and she started to move herself, trying to take him deeper. Luca complied with her desires. Soon their passion is in full force. Her sounds got louder. He could feel her tightening around him, he felt her quiver. He knew she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Her whole body shook, she never felt like this before! Her mind was racing. Her body was doing weird things. When her orgasm hit, she let out such a sound and her whole body tightened up. Luca smiled as he kept at a steady place. He felt her body tighten once again. He felt her fingers dig into his back.

"Ready for me darlin'?"

"Yes," Kay said breathless.

Luca had to control the urge to plant himself deep. He knew he would hurt her. He let out a groan and released himself inside her. As he did, she had another orgasm. They both were exhausted. Neither said a word. Luca lay next to her and pulled her close. Soon they both were asleep.

When Kay awoke Luca was gone. The sun was shining through the window. She looked around and remembered the passion they shared the night before. She didn't know what he would think of her. She went to the bathroom, cleaned up and took a shower. The glow was still in her face as she walked into the kitchen. Sonny was never much of a lover with her. She might have an orgasm with him, but never three and he never made feel like she felt last night. She saw Luca sitting in the chair staring at his coffee. 'Oh, God, it looks like he regrets what happen last night she thought.'

When Luca saw her standing there, the look on her face, he could tell he satisfied her as much as she satisfied him. "About last night..." he started.

Kay put up her hand. "Last night was nothing more than two people letting out some frustration. Let's pretend it never happened."

Her words blew him away. He didn't want to pretend it never happened. He felt hurt. He thought she had feelings for him. He felt it, saw it in her eyes. And now she wants to forget! He had to get his composer.

"If that's what you want." He choked out.

"It's for the best."

He was quiet for a minute.

"You okay?"

She walked passed him. Grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down gingerly across the table from him.

"I will manage," she replied and took a sip.

Luca knew she was in pain. He took it easy as he could, but she was so tight and hot. He did get a little carried away.

"Kay, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Kay smiled, "As I recall Luca, I didn't stop you. We both wanted it. Now please let's just put it behind us." She cleared her throat. "So, what is the plan now?"

Luca could tell she didn't want to put it behind them. He saw in her eyes, the desire. And he felt it too. But he had to be careful, she was fragile. He didn't want her to do anything she would regret or him for that matter.

"Okay let's chalk it up to lose of control."

Kay nodded her head and lifted her cup. "Cheers" and she took a drink.

It wasn't loss of control for her. She felt the need, the wanting. He made her feel so good! Feelings she had never felt before. A man like him wanted her, needed her! He wasn't out just for sex. She felt his passion. He treated her body as a temple. She closed her eyes trying to feel those moments again. For some reason she knew she would never feel them again.

"Kay?" Luca looked at her she was all flushed. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am fine."

Somehow, she didn't convince him. He doesn't know what she was thinking. He knew she never felt the passion before. But when she let herself go all he wanted was more!

Chapter 7

Kay sat out on the porch while Luca was on the phone to Tom.

"We have a problem Luca."

"What's that Tom?"

"Kay's restaurant was set on fire and burned to the ground late last night. I went to her house this morning and it was broken into and ransacked."

"Shit anyone hurt?"

"No, but they are sending a message. I can't think of any reason for them to burn down her restaurant. They know she needed to sell it to pay them off." Tom said.

"But why ransack her house, unless they must think she has something. I think it is time to bring the team in. This is going to get a lot worse." Luca said.

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to that."

"Same here, I felt that I was missing something, so I did some digging and I found out a few more things."

"What did you find out?"

"Not much, but it wasn't good. Besides owing them money, Sonny was messing with some of their 'ladies' and he got a little too physical with them. But still her ransacking house doesn't make sense."

"Shit!" Luca thought a moment. "I bet he stole something from them."

"I agree. I need to get someone out there on the streets and find out more."

"Kay is going to freak out, but I don't think she will try and run again."

"Let's hope not."

"Tom."

"Yes?"

"Did you know Sonny roughed her up?"

Tom was quiet and didn't say anything.

"Did you or did you not know?" Luca asked.

"I had my suspicions. Sonny appeared to me to be that type of a guy. But this was the second time that I have had any dealing with her. Both times she always tried to stay up beat, cheery. I don't think she wanted people to know the agony she was going through. She really wanted things to work. She didn't want to be a failure. I do have most of the money for her, but you know as well as I do, they won't stop after they are paid."

"Understood, will keep in touch."

"Good luck."

"Thanks, we will need it."

As soon as Luca hung up, he got a hold of his buddies. A couple of them were within walking distance. Kay saw them walking up. She panicked and ran into the house.

"There are men coming!" she was terrified.

Luca glanced out the door and smiled. "They are my friends."

"Friends?"

"Yes, I do have them."

They watched the two men walk up the drive. Lucas went out to greet them. Kay stayed inside watching. She saw them talking and looking at the house. Neither man was as tall or as big as Luca, but still to her they looked huge. The three men started walking up to the house, Kay quickly moved away from the door. She had such a confused look on her face.

"Kay Corleone, this is Paulie Gatto and Moe Green."

Both men looked at each other than at Luca.

"They got a hold of her yesterday." Luca said.

Kay quickly put her hand to her face. Even through her face was bruised and swollen, both men smiled. Now they knew why Luca had a gleam in his eyes when he talked about her, she was a knock-out.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Corleone," both men said and nodded.

"Kay, just Kay." She looked at Luca.

"Sal and Peter are on the way?" Moe said.

"What? Why?" she glanced at Luca and the other two men.

Luca took a deep breath. "You should sit Kay. I have something to tell you."

Still unbelieving Kay looked at Luca. "It took five of you?"

"We had to cover all bases."

"But I can't afford this."

"The money is not an issue Kay."

"Then what is?" All three men looked at each other. "What is going on?"

"Tom called me this morning."

He paused. Kay could see the news wasn't good. But she never expected to hear what she heard next.

"They torched your restaurant and ransacked your house."

Kay gasped and covered her mouth. Tears filled her eyes. It took a second for her to come around.

"Was...was anyone hurt?" she held her breath.

"No."

"Thank God. Is anything savable?"

"According to Tom, I'm afraid not."

Kay shook her head. "I don't understand. Why? A week isn't up. I needed to sell that place to get the money for them. Why, why did they burn it?"

Kay was shaking with tears forming in her eyes. When Kay looked up at Luca, she could tell he wasn't telling her everything.

"What are you hiding Luca?" She wiped her eyes.

"Let's sit. We have a lot to talk about."

"I am sorry I don't have anything to offer you gentlemen."

They laughed, "Gentlemen." Paulie said.

"Don't worry, Peter and Sal are bringing everything we need."

She looked at them. "I have a feeling something horrible is about to happen. Please all of you I don't want anyone killed over me. I would never be able to live with myself."

"Listen darlin' it's not just about you anymore."

"What?"

Luca chuckled, "You have a hearing problem?" Paulie and Moe just looked at them. They saw Kay glare at Luca. They didn't understand, but hey, that was between them.

"Fine, act like that!" she snapped.

"You said it first Kay."

"So, I did so shoot me..." she stopped. She felt faint after she said those words. She grabbed hold of the table. Luca stopped her from falling.

"You okay darlin'?"

"I...I never in my life thought those words would be so deadly." Kay started to shake, soon she was crying.

Luca attempted to console her. Paulie and Moe just watched. They could tell, the big man, had fallen for her.

"Let me get you some water." Paulie stood up.

"I want to check the place out. Do you mind Kay?" she shook her head no.

Moe started looking around on the inside. They had already checked out the outside earlier. They had to make plans. A short time later, Kay noticed someone driving down the lane.

"Someone is coming!"

The three men got up and looked out the window. "It's Sal and Peter."

They all walked out to greet them. Luca made the introductions.

"Kay Corleone this is Peter Clemenza and Salvatore Sal Tessio."

"I take it you told her?" Peter asked

"We haven't covered everything." Luca replied.

Sal cleared his throat, "Why don't we take this stuff in."

Luca was handed a few bags of groceries and Peter popped the trunk. He grabbed a duffel bag and so did Sal. There was a couple more bags in the truck, Paulie and Moe grabbed those. They took everything into the kitchen.

"Where did you put your trucks?" Luca asked.

"Mine is a mile up the road. Moe's is at the other gas station."

"I will take them back to get them." Sal said as he put the duffel bag down.

The men got into his truck and left.

Kay still confused just stood there. She was watching and listening. She had no idea what was happening and why. All she knew was Sonny owed a lot of money, and she was getting the money together, but now things have changed and she doesn't have a clue why.

"Hello Kay, you are there?"

Kay shook her head to clear her thoughts and turned around. Luca and Peter where waiting for her just outside of the door. She turned walked passed them and they followed her into the kitchen.

"Nice place." Peter said as he looked around.

"Thanks," she tried to smile but it didn't make it to her lips.

"Does your face hurt?" he questioned.

"Huh? Oh, oh my face." She put her hand to her face. "I had worse." She glanced away.

"Sorry to hear that." Peter started unpacking a few things.

"What's all this for?"

He pulled out a couple of two-way radios. Kay almost fainted when he pulled out a few weapons. She started to get scared and turned to walk away. She ran into what felt like a brick wall, Luca.

"Where you are going darlin'?" the way he said it spooked her.

She panicked and took off towards the back door.

"Damn-it." Luca said and went after her.

Chapter 8

"Kay! Stop!"

He caught her within a few feet. Kay came to a halt. Luca grabbed her.

"What are you doing? Why are you running out like that?"

"What are you guys planning on doing?" She caught her breath.

They both looked down the driveway as the two trucks with Sal in the first truck and Paulie and Moe in the other pulled up to them. Sal stopped and got out of his truck. Moe and Paulie followed.

"Problems?" Sal asked.

"No, Kay needed some air. Meet you back inside." Luca said.

They looked at Luca and Kay, she looked scared to death. The men got back in their trucks and parked them on the other side of the house. They got out and went inside to find out from Peter what happened.

"What happened while we were gone? A whole ten minutes at that?" Moe asked.

"He has his hands full with that one." Sal shook his head.

"He also likes her. And that means he will be more difficult to work with." Peter said looking at all three men.

"I agree." Paulie said and continued. "He won't be thinking clearly. We need to stay more focused."

All the men agreed. They knew Luca was enamored by Kay. They could tell just by the way he was reacting to her.

"Kay pushed herself away from Luca. Why all the weapons?" She sniffled.

"Protection, I told you we still need to talk. Let's get back inside they are waiting."

Kay was hesitant and she was terrified. Were Tom and Luca really the good guys? Did she really have a choice? Could she really trust them? She closed her eyes she had to trust. She thought about the way Luca made love to her. That couldn't have been faked. He did care for her. She needed to trust him.

Luca stood there and looked at her. He could tell she was afraid. But she had to trust him. What could he do to convince her? Luca took his hand and ran it against the side of her face. Then he took his finger and ran it across her bottom lip. He was gazing at her. He bent his head down close to hers.

"I don't want to forget about last night." His voice was soft and low.

Kay took in a deep breath. Her body wanted him. She wanted him. She looked at him confused. She thought that's what he wanted to forget.

"Luca, I...I..."

"We will discuss this later. Let's go inside."

Luca saw the look of confusion on her face. He figured she thought that's what he wanted. He realized he wanted more. Kay nodded her head and turned to go back inside. Luca let out a breath of relief when she turned to go back inside. The other men were in the kitchen getting something to eat.

"Does this oven work?" Sal asked.

"As far as I know." She looked at what he had frozen pizza and spaghetti O's. "Are you putting that on top?" Kay wrinkled her nose.

"Hey it's good." And they laughed. Sal turned on the oven and it didn't work. "Where is the fuse box?"

"Basement." Kay pointed.

"Be right back."

Luca cleared his throat. "Kay, I got you this walkie-talkie."

"Why? It's kind of big isn't it?"

"Safety reasons, if you get into trouble, push and hold this button. It will send out an alarm beep and one of us will respond."

While Luca was showing Kay the walkie talkie, Moe and Paulie were checking out the weapons. Peter was making more coffee.

"Hey Luca, you better come down here!" Sal yelled.

"Be right there." He called back then looked back at Kay. "Okay, are you sure that you understand how it works?"

"I think I can figure it out. If not, you can show me again." Kay smiled at him

Luca turned to go see what Sal wanted.

"Yeah bud?" Luca said as he started down the stairs.

"I went to move these two boxes by the fuse box and look what is inside of them." He pointed.

The two small boxes where full of what looked like packages of white powder. The Two men stared at each other. Sal opened a package and took a quick taste.

"Cocaine, I think you better have a talk with Kay and find out what is going on here." He said as he spits the stuff out of his mouth.

Luca became instantly furious. No wonder she wanted them to leave. She knew Sonny had this stuff, she lied when she said he didn't know about this place. She wanted the money and everything for herself. He didn't see it coming at all. Luca was in a rage, he took the steps three at a time. He grabbed Kay, all she saw was his rage.

"Luca what?" he grabbed her arm and was dragging her towards the basement.

"What's going on?" Peter said, as they followed them.

Luca literally picked Kay up and hauled her down the stairs, as she tried to struggle free.

"What the hell is this!" he spun her around, so she could see.

Kay gasped, "I...I don't know what this is!" and she looked up at Luca.

"The hell you don't! Now I know why you were so bent on getting rid of us. And why you snuck out here! Now it all makes sense why someone would want you dead! What did you think you were going to do?"

Luca was so furious his heart was about to pop. He fell for Kay only to find out she was a criminal just like her husband. Kay attempted to run but Luca stopped her. She had no clue, what was in those bags or how they got there. She couldn't believe Luca thought she was involved or knew anything about this. Her heart broke.

"Let go of me!" she screamed.

"Not until I get answers!" he roared as he shook her.