The BodyGuard Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay Luca?" he heard Tom's voice.

Luca cleared his throat, but his voice sounded strained. "I never told her I loved her." He choked out.

"She knew Luca. She loved you too." Tom replied softly.

"How do you know that?"

"She told me Luca."

"I will make Carlo pay for this, if it's the last thing in life I do." He tried to swallow past the lump that formed in his throat.

"Someone beat you to it Luca." Tom threw some photos on the desk. Luca picked them up and looked at them.

"Looks like someone got to him in jail?" Luca said looking through the photos.

"Somebody wanted Carlo out of the way." Tom said.

Luca threw the photos down.

"I know that won't bring Kay back. But her killer is dead." Tom stated.

"No, no he is not. He is still out there. Carlo didn't have a gun. All his other men were apprehended or killed. Someone else was out there. Someone we didn't see."

"It doesn't make sense. We had the place surrounded."

"Who was Carlo working for?"

"A man named Barzin. We don't have much information on him. We don't even know what he looks like yet."

"So, Carlo was a middle man. Why set him up? Why dispose of him? This doesn't make sense."

"Maybe someone else wanted to move up the ladder? Now the door is open."

"I just don't know." Luca said.

Luca put his hands to his face. None of this was making any sense to him.

"Go home. Get some rest."

Luca nodded and left. The night of Kay's death haunted him. He played the events through his head over and over. The gunshot came from a distance, who was it! He was going crazy trying to figure out who pulled the trigger. That night he dreamed of Kay. A conversation they had kept playing over and over in his dream. He suddenly woke up in a sweat. He realized who pulled the trigger. Luca quickly got dressed and called Tom.

"Tom, I need to see you. Meet you at your office in thirty minutes."

"What's this about?"

"I know who killed Kay." And he hung up.

Tom got to his office and Luca was waiting for him.

"Tom, I want to see the reports of Sonny's death?" He asked.

"Why? He's dead."

"How did he die?"

"Car explosion...The body was burned beyond recognition, and dental records couldn't help, his mouth was smashed." Tom said

"Everyone assumed it was Sonny." Luca stated.

Luca turned around and headed for the door.

"Luca, where are you going?"

"To catch a killer." He growled and left the office.

END OF BOOK 1

Book 2 will follow in a couple of days and Book 3 the conclusion of the BodyGuard series will follow shortly After Book 2.