The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Actresses get served by the toilet service girls.
862 words
4.47
12.8k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from the last part)

Madhuri Dixit continued dumping her dirty shit in Juhi Chawala's mouth.

She could feel that Juhi was finding it difficult to hold on all the shit in her mouth.

Madhuri then forced her ass a bit on Juhi's face.

The pressure of her huge ass on face made Juhi gulp down some chunks of shit down her throat.

Juhi also kept chewing the huge chunks of shit that were entering her mouth.

At that very moment, in the next cubicle, Preity Zinta was looking at Priyanka Chopra getting undressed.

Priyanka sat on the toilet box with her ass just above Preity's mouth.

"Kiss and then sniff", Priyanka ordered.

Hearing her voice, Madhuri asked from the other cubicle, "Who are you using, Priyanka?"

"It's Preity." She replied.

"Enjoy." Madhuri said and laughed.

"You done?" Priyanka asked.

"No. Still dumping my shit in Juhi's mouth." Came the reply.

"Ok. You too enjoy." Priyanka said and giggled.

She then let out a fart in Preity's face.

With her nose inside Priyanka's asshole, Preity sniffed the dirty fart.

"How does it smell?" Priyanka asked.

"It's lovely, ma'am." Preity answered, a little more humiliation added to her as she had to call actresses junior to her as ma'am.

"Want another?"

"Sure, ma'am."

"Here it comes." Priyanka said and farted once again in her face.

Preity kept sniffing.

After some time, on Priyanka's order, she began licking her ass. She licked for about 10 minutes; then she was asked to open her mouth.

Preity opened her mouth as Priyanka placed her asshole over it.

Immediately gooey chunks of shit began entering Preity's mouth. She began chewing as Priyanka released a torrent of shit in her mouth.

In the next cubicle, Taapsee saw Alia Bhatt and Ananya Pandey enter her cubicle together. They both looked a bit tipsy as well.

Taapsee knew what was going to happen. She was used to it now. She offered her face up and closed her eyes.

At that very moment, Ananya Pandey came forward and vomited all over her face. Taapsee's face was covered in the foul vomit of Ananya.

Immediately afterwards, Alia Bhatt too vomited on Taapsee's face.

They both waited for a few more moments and vomited a few more times. They then spit on her face and went out.

Taapsee lay down there, covered in the slimy dirty vomit of two young girls.

At that moment, Radhika Apte was the only one with a clean face.

But it soon changed as Kareena Kapoor entered that cubicle.

She seemed to be in a hurry as she hurriedly opened her pants and sat on the face of Radhika.

Even before Radhika could adjust to the heavy weight of Kareena Kapoor's huge ass, her mouth got filled up with a continuous flow of shit from Kareena's asshole.

"Aah, Finally! The pressure was getting higher. Just got out of the car and came straight to dump my shit." Kareena said as she relaxed a bit.

"Why were you late?" Priyanka asked. She was already done shitting and Preity Zinta was now licking her ass clean.

"Because of Amrita. She took lot of time to get ready." Kareena replied, talking about her best buddy Amrita Arora.

She then pushed out a few more logs of shit in Radhika's mouth.

In the other cubicle, Juhi was now licking the ass of Madhuri Dixit.

"Rub your nose in the shit in my asshole." Madhuri ordered.

Juhi did as asked. She inserted her nose in Madhuri's shit covered asshole. She then began rubbing her nose. Madhuri's leftover shit was now all over Juhi's nose and face.

"I am done." Priyanka said in the next cubicle and pressed the bell.

Dia Mirza came in to wash her ass.

"How are you Dia?" Priyanka asked.

Both of them knew each other since their modelling days and had participated in the Ms. India pageant together. While Priyanka had risen to stardom, Dia could not achieve success.

Now here she was, cleaning the dirty asshole of Priyanka Chopra.

"I hope you won't mind cleaning my ass, Dia?" Priyanka asked, as Dia's finer cleaned the leftover shit for her asshole.

"No, ma'am." Dia replied, mindful of her position as a slave.

At that moment, Dia heard Priyanka clear her throat. Dia knew that it meant. She stopped washing Priyanka's ass and offered her face up.

Immediately Priyanka spitted a wadful of spit of Dia's face.

"That's like a good slave girl." Priyanka said and spit once more on her face.

Dia then again continued washing Priyanka's ass; her own face now covered with Priyanka's spit.

In the other cubicle, Radhika was having a hard time gulping down the amount of shit Kareena was dumping in her mouth.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Kareena finished shitting. Radhika chewed the shit and then began licking Kareena's ass.

The girls enjoyed the service of their toilet slaves for some more time.

Soon they were done. The cleaner girls washed their asses clean.

They left the room.

Inside the cubicles, the four toilet girls got ready to get cleaned soon, so that they can be ready for the mistresses again.