The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 09

Story Info
The slaves rebel and turn against the mistresses.
1k words
4.64
8.6k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from previous part)

Juhi Chawla had cleaned herself and was back in the toilet cubicle.

As she got ready, she saw Parineeti Chopra walk in.

Juhi and Parineeti were both slaves till last month. But now Parineeti was a mistress. She had been using slave girls for toilet but had not yet used Juhi as her toilet till then. It was about to change now.

"Hi Juhi aunty. Finally today I will use you." Parineeti said as she opened her pants.

Juhi thought of the time when they both used to get cleaned up after being shit on by mistresses. They both had shit covering their faces and had also helped each other clean up. They also discussed the tastes of shit of the mistresses. And now there she was - about to eat the shit of that same girl with whom she had discussed the dirty shit of other mistresses.

Juhi watched as Parineeti's naked ass descended on the toilet.

She kissed her ass cheeks as was expected from the slave girls.

"You really are a good ass kisser. Now get your nose inside my asshole and sniff." Parineeti said.

Juhi did as asked. She inserted her nose in Parineeti's asshole and started sniffing its dirty smell.

"Juhi aunty, remember how we used to discuss how dirty the smell was of assholes of the mistresses. I am sure you are now thinking about that and that you have to sniff my dirty asshole now." Parineeti said.

"No, ma'am. I like the smell of your asshole." Juhi said, sniffing Parineeti's asshole.

"You don't have to call me ma'am, Juhi aunty. Let's not be formal." Parineeti said.

"Ok. I guess you are enjoying your time as a mistress?" Juhi asked.

"Of course." Parineeti replied and let out a huge fart in Juhi's face.

For a moment, Juhi was taken aback. The fart hit her hard on her nose and face. But she composed herself and began sniffing that dirty smell of Parineeti's fart.

"How is the smell, aunty? I am sure it is stinky."

"Yes, it is. But I am used to stinky farts now."

Parineeti laughed and said, "I nowadays enjoy farting on the face of slave girls."

"So you have used all the slave girls?"

"Yes, I am enjoying it. I eat a lot and also dump a lot. You also get ready for my dirty shit."

Juhi opened her mouth as Parineeti placed her asshole on it. She immediately began dumping huge logs of shit.

Juhi began eating the dirty shit of Parineeti.

"It is quite funny. Till last month we were eating shit of others and now you are eating my shit." Parineeti said and laughed.

She then pressed her ass hard on Juhi's face and started dumping more logs of shit.

After she was done shitting, Juhi licked her clean. As Parineeti was about to call for the cleaner girl, she heard a commotion outside. It felt as if many people were shouting outside.

And actually there was a mayhem going on in the island.

A small incident had lighted the fire of rebellion among the slave girls and now the tables have turned.

It all started when Ileana had slapped and spitted on the face of Preity Zinta. To Ileana's surprise, Preity slapped her back. For a moment all were stunned. And then all hell broke loose.

The slave girls began slapping and kicking the mistresses. The number of slave girls were more than those of mistresses and they were soon overpowered.

Parineeti Chopra was dragged out of the toilet and place with the other mistresses.

All of these mistresses now lay down on the ground, roughed up and bruised. They were now kind of confined in this island, with no one to help them escape. The mistresses could not believe what was happening to them.

"You used as slaves all these months and now it is our turn to use you. You have to do whatever we ask you to do, otherwise we will finish you off." Preity said.

The other slave girls too shouted in unison.

All except Madhuri Dixit.

She stood in a corner unable to fathom what to do. As she stood there she was unable to understand what to do.

"Madhuri aunty, you had been a mistress and then a slave. What do you want to be now. The choice is yours." Preity said to Madhuri.

Madhuri began thinking. She had become a slave on her own choice but the last few months had been hard. And then she remembered how young girls like Ananya and Kriti had used her hard as toilet slaves. She finally decided that she wants to be a mistress again.

She told her decision and other slave girls yelled in joy.

"Let's put two of them in the toilet." Ameesha said.

"I will use Ananya." Madhuri said.

"And I will use Kareena." Ameesha said with a look of vengeance.

"We all will use them." Preity said and got yells of agreement.

The former mistresses were now all broken girls. They had already resigned to their fates.

Ananya and Kareena were taken to the toilet and they were made to get inside the toilet box.

Madhuri went in and slammed her huge ass on the face of Ananya Pandey. Ananya struggled under the heavy weight of Madhuri's ass. Madhuri continued pressing and rubbing her huge buttocks on the face of Ananya.

On the other cubicle, Kareena's nose was now inserted deep in the asshole of Ameesha Patel. The dirty smell of Ameesha's ass was all over her nose now.

Madhuri now lifted her asshole off Ananya's face and started dumping her shit. Long logs of dirty shit began falling on Ananya's face. Ananya started crying but there was nothing she could do.

Same thing was happening with Kareena. Ameesha was dumping her dirty shit in Kareena's face.

Soon one by one all the former slave girls came in and began dumping their shit in the face of Ananya and Kareena. Their faces were covered up in layers of dirty shit.

On the outside, the former mistresses were being peed on. Priyanka, Kriti, Kiara, Malaika all were down on the ground, covered in piss.

They were now the slaves.