The Bollywood Toilet Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Mistresses enjoying getting pampered in the private island.
1k words
4.21
8.5k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued from last part)

Nora Fatehi pressed her ass hard on Madhuri Dixit's face. She then began to wiggle her huge ass on Madhuri's face.

Madhuri's face was getting crushed under the heavy weight of Nora's ass.

Nora, on the other hand, was enjoying it. She loved to rub her ass on the face of slave girls. The slave being an older woman gave her more pleasure. She kept wiggling and pressing her ass on Madhuri's face.

Finally, after what seemed like a long time for Madhuri, Nora stopped. She then lifted her ass off Madhuri's ass and ordered Madhuri to lick her asshole.

Madhuri caught up on her breath and took her tongue out. She then inserted her tongue in Nora's asshole and started licking.

"Lick my dirty asshole. I want you to use your tongue well to clean all the dirt and sweat from my asshole." Nora said, as she enjoyed the tongue of Madhuri licking her asshole.

At that moment, on the outside, the mistresses were done with playing beach volleyball. They came and sat on the beach chairs. Immediately slave girls rushed in to clean their feet.

Kareena Kapoor relaxed on the chair as Ameesha Patel started licking the dirt off her feet. With long strokes of her tongue, Ameesha began cleaning her feet.

"Look at her. She debuted in films before you, gave a bigger hit and now she is licking your feet." Malaika said to Kareena. She was sitting on a nearby chair and was getting her feet cleaned by Radhika Apte.

"Ha ha, yes. From the top, she have come down to the bottom, literally." Kareena said and laughed.

She then lifted her feet and began rubbing it all over the face of Ameesha.

Ameesha offered her face up for Kareena to rub her feet. She was being humiliated both by the words and actions of Kareena. However, she had got used to it now and knew her position as a slave girl.

"Lick between my toes." Kareena ordered after some time. Ameesha dutifully followed the order.

"Hey, lick properly", Kareena said after a few seconds as she was not liking Ameesha's service.

She then lifted her feet and slapped Ameesha's face with her feet.

Ameesha recoiled at the hard slap she received on her face.

"Bring your face near. You need to be punished." Kareena said.

Ameesha could not disobey the order. She brought her face closed to Kareena's feet.

Kareena slapped the face of Ameesha a few more times with her feet. Ameesha was feeling pain and humiliation, as all the other mistresses laughed looking at her being punished.

"Lick my feet properly now", Kareena said after some time, as she relaxed her body in the chair.

With her face sore with all the slapping, Ameesha continued licking the feet of Kareena Kapoor.

Inside the toilet, now Nora was lifting her ass to put it over Madhuri's face. She placed her asshole over Madhuri's open mouth and immediately began shitting.

Logs of shit began to enter Madhuri's mouth. She began chewing as the dirty taste of Nora's shit hit her taste buds. Her jaw began aching as she continued chewing logs after logs of Nora's shit.

She remembered how Juhi had told her about the taste of Nora's shit and said how terrible it tastes. Madhuri was now tasting it. Her taste buds all revolting at the dirty, nasty taste of Nora Fatehi's shit.

"Eat my dirty shit. I want to feel you chew my shit. It's really fun to dump my dirty shit in your mouth." Nora kept saying as she continued dumping her shit in Madhuri's mouth.

Finally she was done. She lifted her ass off Madhuri's face and stood up. She watched Madhuri chewing her shit.

After Madhuri was done chewing, Nora sat down once again.

"Rub your nose in the shit in my asshole." Nora ordered.

Madhuri looked at the shit-covered asshole of Nora. She then inserted her nose in it and began rubbing her nose in that dirty filth.

Nora once again began to wiggle her ass, rubbing her shit all over Madhuri's face.

At that moment, Kareena entered the next cubicle. She was closely followed by Ameesha.

"You lie down on the ground. I will keep my feet on your face, while I shit." Kareena said, as she prepared to shit in Juhi's mouth.

Juhi kissed the beautiful ass cheeks of Kareena as she sat on the toilet.

Kareena pressed her ass on Juhi's face and placed her feet on Ameesha's face who was lying down on the ground.

Ameesha began licking the soles of Kareena, while Juhi began sniffing the asshole of Kareena.

"You are using two slaves, Bebo?" Nora asked from her cubicle.

"Yes, it's fun. You should try too." Kareena replied.

"Oh, I will. Currently I am enjoying covering the face of Madhuri aunty with my shit." She said and giggled.

"Ha ha, enjoy." Kareena said, as she let out a dirty stinking fart in Juhi's face.

Juhi sniffed the dirty fart of Kareena, with her nose deep inside Kareena's asshole.

Kareena then ordered Juhi to lick her asshole.

Meanwhile, Nora had now ordered Madhuri to lick her ass clean.

After Madhuri finished caressing her dirty asshole with her tongue, Nora called Taapsee to come and clean her asshole.

As Taapsee washed the asshole of Nora with her fingers, the ass cleaning water kept falling on the face of Madhuri.

At that moment, Madhuri heard a voice outside.

"Nora, are you done? I need to use the toilet." It was the voice of Priyanka Chopra.

"Yeah, almost done. Getting my ass washed." Nora said.

"Make it quick. I got a huge dump coming." Priyanka said.

Hearing the conversation, Madhuri knew her face was about to be covered in shit again.

As soon as Nora exited the cubicle, Priyanka rushed in.

As Taapsee watched, Priyanka opened her pants, sat on the toilet and immediately began dumping her shit on Madhuri Dixit's face.

Madhuri's face was totally drowned under the shit of Priyanka Chopra.

In the next cubicle, Kareena too was dumping her dirty shit in the mouth of Juhi Chawla.

The mistresses were enjoying their time.

(To be continued....)