The Book Group Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Spears brought my ankles together and pulled my legs up in the air, bending me double so that my knees pushed up against my breasts. He was hidden but I could feel his weight pressing down on the back of my legs. I could also feel the nipple of his condom sliding up and down my slit.

He slowly sank his cock into me, stretching my pussy out again with long easy strokes, pushing in and drawing back, each one lasting an eternity. I had no experience to know if he was big or not, but he completely filled me up. His penis felt hot. I could feel my vagina gripping it as he slid in and out. He opened my legs slightly so he could push further in.

I didn't gasp. The sound I emitted was more of a pathetic mewl.

"Faster," she urged him.

He leant further forward and increased his pace. He gyrated his hips from side to side to heighten the stimulation.

"Yeah, harder. Fuck that tight little cunt, harder," she cried out gleefully.

He gritted his teeth and began slamming his cock into me. His balls slapped against my butt. The pounding was driving me further and further back into her lap. My body started to spasm. A warm flood of pleasure overwhelmed me. My eyes rolled and I groaned as I shuddered to another climax.

Mr Spears ploughed on, faster and faster. His body tensed as he slammed into me harder and harder. He finally came with a long low growl and three powerful thrusts, holding his cock deep inside me after each.

Everything went still and quiet. Except for the film which continued to play to itself on the opposite wall. I was surprised it was still running. He carefully extracted himself with an indelicate slurping sound and then got up to dispose of the condom. I finally brought my legs down and lay in Mrs Spears' lap, utterly drained.

"Wasn't that awesome," she said triumphantly. I nodded sleepily. She gently lifted my head and slid out from under me. She picked up her blouse and bra, and wandered off to the bathroom, leaving me sprawled naked across the couch. I lay there alone, trying to come to terms with what we had done.

Eventually, I sat up and started to gather my clothes together. I was still untangling them when she came back, looking quite refreshed.

"I don't think we want this on anymore." She turned the TV off and the lights back on. "Do you need the bathroom to clean up? When you're ready, I'll run you home."

It was a quiet journey. The only sound in the car was the slap of the windscreen wipers. I was reflecting on what had happened. Mrs Spears, usually so chatty, seemed similarly preoccupied. When we got home, she paid me twice as much as normal. I must have looked surprised.

"I've had a wonderful evening, Olivia," she explained, "and I know you've enjoyed it too. But it would be a good idea not to mention it to anyone else."

I nodded and opened the car door.

"Will you be able to sit for us again next week?" she asked.

"Okay." I slammed the car door and turned my collar to the rain.

___

Olivia stopped and gave a shy smile. She got out of her armchair to give the smouldering fire a poke and placed another log on it.

"Did you babysit for them again?" Jess asked.

"Yes. I continued doing it every Friday until I left for university. It was tantalising. I never knew what was going to happen. Most weeks they would simply go out to the cinema or a restaurant or to meet friends. But every month or so they would stay in with me. Sometimes Mrs Spears and I would make out in front of him, sometimes he would join in, with either one or both of us."

"And you never told anyone about them?"

"What was there to tell? I was over the age of consent. I don't know why, but I hadn't said 'No'. Perhaps I was too easily led. Had they taken my virginity or had they given me a wonderful experience of what it felt like to have sex?"

An awkward silence fell over the room. Whilst there were some strongly held views, no-one felt they could pass judgement on this.

Eventually, Jess looked towards Rachael and Hannah. "Do either of you fancy hosting the next meeting?"

"We've still not moved in to our new place yet. Everything is boxed up at the moment, I'm afraid," Rachael apologised.

"That's all right. I can do next month," Hannah offered.

12