The Bookstore

Story Info
Hot bi sex with two guys in bookstore.
1.6k words
4.15
14.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold autumn morning. I enter the bookstore.

It is a second hand bookstore. A thin film of dust seems to coat every surface.

At one end, the owner. He half looks up with a "hmf" to acknowledge my presence. I feel otherwise invisible.

At the other end, stairs. Like Alice, my curiosity draws me to the bottom of the stairs.

I linger for a moment by the mirror at the feet of the stairs. I am more shapely than in my twenties. I turn slightly and cinch my waist to accentuate my feminine curves and booty. Brown chestnut hair falling over my chest, perked by the push up lace bra beneath my top. Satisfied by my efforts, I turn to face the stairs again.

I ascend the stairs to the top. Through a door I enter a room clearly dedicated for the less popular titles. Cooking, birdwatching, etc.

At the end of the room I find a shelf entitled "misc." Wondering somewhat at the titles that have justified the description "misc," I walk between that shelf and another shelf entitled "geography."

I discover that with "misc" is an eclectic series of sub-categories; "celebrity," "travel","occult" and erotia.

I pause there. Feeling totally invisible in this place, and with a slight shiver of excitement, I run my nails over the spines of the erotica books, my eyes observing titles on Kama sutra, historic erotica, group sex, masturbation.

And then i feel his presence.

He must be close. I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

Has he been here this whole time, watching me? Or did he follow me up the stairs?

"See anything you like?" he asks. There is a gravelly hue to his voice. But it is also gentle and kind.

My heart is pumping now. Trepidation fills me.

I turn to find he was right behind me. Slightly startled, I almost fall back into the shelves.

He is tall. His knees lean into my thighs.

His hair is straight and fine. Made into a neat side part. Long dark lashes and deep brown eyes penetrate deep inside me. My stomach feels like it wants to take flight.

Before I can even think about answering his question, he says "I like you."

"So do I," says another male voice.

I turn suddenly to find another man at my side. His eyes blue and also penetrating. Blonde wavy hair. Tall and strong.

Before I know what's going on, mr brown has placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. I can feel his hard cock now straining in his pants, pressing against my thigh. I can tell that he is clearly well endowed.

Then something I do not expect.

Mr blue eyes tenderly places his rather large looking left hand around the base of the back of mr brown's head and leans in.

Their lips meet and I suddenly find myself watching two gorgeous men passionately kissing each other while one has his hands around my waist and his cock pressed against my thigh.

They finish and then turn to face me, both smiling.

Mr blue leans toward me, his mouth wide open presses against my neck. He starts slowly moving up and down my neck with his tongue.

Mr brown then leans in, his open lips reach mine, soft and wet, they press against mine.

I have always had a fantasy of being fucked by two hot bi men. Now it looks like it might be a reality. My heart is pounding. I am becoming wet.

I can feel a hand running up my thigh and under my skirt, whose I'm not sure. Soon i can feel two fingers pressing against my panties, rubbing against the part that separates my clit from the outside world.

I am getting wetter.

Those fingers feel so good as they rub me, tongue and open mouth running up and down my neck, teeth and lips gently but firmly tugging at an ear lobe, tongue exploring my mouth and throat.

Soon the hands that were formerly on my waist now move up inside my top and are cupping and squeezing my breasts from outside my bra. One hand deftly moves around my back and begins unclipping my bra.

In no time my bra is fully unclipped and it now feels loose on my chest. The two hands quickly slide underneath and they are now cupping my breasts directly, palms against my nipples, occasionally thumbs and forefingers gently squeeze and flick my nipples.

I let out my first involuntary moan as the waves of pleasure begin to grow.

The rubbing stops momentarily and I can feel two hands pulling down my panties. Mr blue drops to his knees. Mr brown keeps kissing me and massaging my breasts.

I feel two hands firmly spread my legs, pull apart my lips, which I know will expose my clit. I feel a tongue begin to slowly, softly stroke my clit.

The waves of pleasure are growing now. I can feel my pelvis gently thrusting forward, fucking mr blues face.

Occasionally, between strokes, his tongue flicks my clit and my body obligingly sends shivers up and down my spine.

He begins working a finger inside me, then two, gently pushing in and out while his tongue keeps playing my clit.

His tongue and fingers move faster now. I moan again and again. Waves of pleasure are taking hold. My pelvis begins to thrust more forcefully. I am climaxing.

After I climax, Mr brown says "should we reward him?"

Mr blue rises to his feet, smiling. Then mr brown pulls mr blue past him to the end of the shelf. There is a window recess. Mr blue leans back, his hands resting against the granite of the recess, a lustful expression fixes on mr brown and I.

Mr brown takes my hand and leads me over. He leans in to mr blue again and starts kissing him passionately. I follow, tossing off my top and bra, panties already discarded, skirt still on just concealing my sopping cunt.

I just go with it now. While mr brown and mr green explore each other's mouths with their tongues, I begin unbuttoning mr blue's shirt. I begin running my hands up and down his washboard chest. Soon my open mouth is running down one of his pecs. Mr brown is doing the same with the other one.

We both run our open mouths down mr blues torso, occasionally flicking his skin with our tongues and sucking.

My hands sprawl out over mr blue's exquisite v spot. Mr brown begins undoing mr blues belt and unbuttoning his jeans.

Soon mr blues jocks are exposed. A powerful and hard shaft is straining from beneath. Looking up at me with lustful eyes, mr brown begins running his tongue up and down mr blues underwear where the shaft his.

Mr blue let's put a groan of pleasure. I oblige my moving a hand down and cupping his balls, pressing two fingers firmly at the spot just beneath the balls.

Soon I can tell mr brown can't stand the anticipation any more. He rips down mr blues jeans and then his jocks. Exposed is his veiny 8 inch cock, reaching out, calling us.

Mr brown moves in first. He grasps the shaft firmly with one hand. Then he slides his open mouth over the bell end. I can see his tongue is gently flicking the area just under the bell. Then he begins working the bell with his mouth, sucking rhythmically and lubricating it thoroughly with his saliva.

I am transfixed by this hot man working this throbbing dick. He makes repetitive sucking sounds at the head, then begins working his way up and down the shaft, then sucking the head, and repeat.

I can see that mr blue is enjoying. His groans become more frequent, and prolonged. Mr brown is enjoying as well. He too lets out groans, between slurping sounds, occasionally looking up at me with a demonically lustful grin.

This is too much for me. Without me realising, my fingers are between my legs and I'm rubbing myself, biting my lips, breathing heavily.

Mr brown pauses briefly. Begins to pull away, a stream of precum hanging between his lips and mr blues cock like sexual mozzarella.

"Want to try?" he asks.

I nod greedily and lean in to wrap my lips around the generous, veiny shaft. Soon I am working mr blue so intensely with my mouth and tongue that I barely notice mr browns hands spreading my ass cheeks so that he can press his cock against the outer rim of my engorged cunt.

Shivers of pleasure start rising up and down inside me as I feel mr browns cock all the way in.

Gruff male groans from behind and above fill the room as well as sweaty male scent and salty cock taste in my mouth.

I can feel as mr browns thrusts become harder and more powerful, ripples of impact run through my ass and thighs.

Soon I am moaning between sucks and strokes of mr blues cock. I am cumming. Then I feel jets of hot man cum inside my mouth and vagina. Stars are in my eyes, my legs go weak and pleasure overpowers.

Without warning I can feel that mr brown has withdrawn. I can hear his footsteps departing.

I look up at mr blue, a stream of cum at the side of my lips. He smiles down at me.

"You are so hot," he says.

I feel replete and thoroughly fucked.

I pull away from him and sit against the shelf, utterly overcome. I barely notice him pulling up his jeans and doing up his belt. He slips away while rest there in my post coital daze.

I remain there for what seems an eternity.

Eventually I pull myself together and leave the bookstore, the owner still not really noticing me.

That is a visit to a bookstore that I will not forget.