All Comments on 'The Boss Gets Taught a Lesson'

by AngieGS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53about 12 years ago
Interesting beginning

Interesting beginning to what could be a multi chapter story about the boss becoming a sex slave when not at work

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 12 years ago
Holy cow!

Damn, this story has me fucking hard! Very nice grudge fuck/BDSM tale. Threesome, anal, and lesbian sex. It has it all. Very well done stroker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Could be nice if the girlfriend was the employee who brought the coffee guy in

Sailor61Sailor61about 12 years ago

Great story. You're 5 for 5. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bitch

I have been told that I am a bitch to work for. Maybe there is hope for me yet. Mmmmmmm

Allison

spurtonspurtonabout 12 years ago

Bravo, great story. Hope there's more to come. I find it real compelling because I work for a real BITCH. And, lately I've been telling my assistant all about my fantasies . How I'd like to kidnap the BITCH and then invite the entire department over for a company gang bang. I go into great detail . Telling her how all the guys are going to fuck her silly and then surprise her with a bukkake. And my assistant can never seem to get enough of it.I think she's really into the BDSM stuff, She often brings the subject up when we have lunch together and laughs quit a bit over the real raunchy details . Down deep I think she really digs bdsm, at least in fantasy. And I feel challenged to come up with some really nasty stuff just to entertain her. So, thanks for your delightful deviance, I'll be sure to included some of it in my future installments.There's no romance between us. But, who knows, if she likes hearing about being dominated it as much as she seems to, we may be on to the start of a "beautiful friendship."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous