All Comments on 'The Boss vs. The Man Ep. 01'

by wrestlingisreallycool

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Oh dear god that was hot. These are 2 of my favorites to cum to. Please make a part 2 and have Bailey ginormous ass walk in and join the fun

MTL17MTL17over 5 years ago

Great work, loved it.

Strap-on lesbian anal is my favourite fetish, and I used to be a big wrestling fan before I got fed up with it, so I really enjoyed this.

I really liked the back and forth in the beginning, and kind of wish you'd kept it up with Becky and Sasha at each other's throats the entire time, constantly trying to get the upper hand on each other. I also wish there was more dirty talk, as I really like that, and the sex was a little longer. But the more friendly competition was fun to read, and I loved the focus on ass play.

Hope to see more stories like this in the future, especially with Becky and Sasha getting butt fucked, as they're easily two of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next chapter. Not enough wrestling fics these days.

litcalurker1litcalurker1over 5 years ago

This was really good. Love the creativity with the sex game the two played. Some good dialogue, especially matching Becky's recent run of Twitter savagery. Good first story, sex could have been a little longer as my guy MTL said, but that's something you'll develop. It sounds like you have some good ideas, and I hope you have more good work to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

For a first effort this was quite good. There's been some shockingly bad stories in this section lately so this is a nice change of pace.

KingKongBundy117KingKongBundy117over 5 years ago
Great job

As the others have said this was really enjoyable and it's good to see lesbian wrestling stories make a bit of a comeback. Big fan of litcalurker1's BCW series and was a big fan of Mtl17's WWE stories too and like he said I had also gotten a little fed up with WWE too, but it's women's division for the most part has grown and improved greatly, in my opinion, over the last year and a half or so, so it's nice to see someone writing about it again. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous