The Bosses Son David

Story Info
The boss's son joins Andy and I after work.
1.5k words
4.4
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a forty-eight year old married mother of two I'm five-seven, with blonde hair and brown eyes, a 36C-24-38 figure which I work hard to maintain. Both my husband and I take full advantage of our open relationship and thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

One of my colleagues and I have been fuck buddies for a while and though our interludes have become less frequent, we still meet on occasion and always enjoy the conferences and conventions we attend.

Our bosses son David had recently joined the company after working as a broker for a large firm and at thirty years old he was being groomed to take over the company when his father retired. He was a little brash but always friendly and polite and very charming when he wanted to be. At five-ten with a thin but muscular frame with brown hair and eyes he was very good looking. During work he was always professional and cordial, but at a few company get togethers when he had a few drinks he was funny, a bit flirtatious when the boss or my husband wasn't nearby.

At one of these parties he saw Andy walk me to my car and that Andy and I were enjoying ourselves a bit more as I sat down in my car. We didn't know David was lurking in the shadows watching as we were playing. Andy had my blouse unbuttoned and was squeezing my breasts, as he was fingering my pussy under my skirt.

This all ended quickly as we heard people talking and laughing as they left the bar. Andy stood and pushed my car door shut quietly and stepped away walking into the shadows as they left the parking lot. As he took a few steps towards my car, there I sat, my blouse still open my breasts exposed my nipples hard, my skirt hiked up, exposing my wet lace panties, ready to continue, when I opened the door, David was almost at Andy's side with a huge smile on his face, close enough that I heard him say that it looked like we were having some fun and

asking what we had planned for the night.

Andy was quiet and didn't say a word, so when David looked directly at me, I answered that we were were well on our way to fucking, we just weren't aware that we'd had an audience, and laughed.

David laughed and explained that he was relieving himself in the bushes and saw us and he didn't want to interrupt, but he thought it was hot and wanted to see just how far it went, but that we really should have found a better place,though he was glad we didn't.

When I asked David if he knew a place where we wouldn't be interrupted, Andy said maybe we should all go home and forget about it. David said that he knew of a perfect place as he smiled at Andy and then me, stating his house was just a mile or so away and he'd promise no interruption and whatever happened would stay between us.

As Andy and I followed David to his house I was becoming extremely horny, Andy was nervous saying that David was probably going to want to at least watch, and most likely would want to take part. I

told him to relax that either way worked for me if he didn't mind as I started running my hand over his crotch. By the time we arrived his cock was fully erect and he was once again playing with my breasts, toying with my nipples. David pulled into his driveway ahead of us, indicating that I should park at the side of the house, which was dark, and was standing at my door to help me out as Andy exited the passenger side.

My blouse was completely unbuttoned, my bra unhooked, and I did nothing to hide it. Andy was at my side as David unlocked the door inviting us in, as we walked in Andy, spun me around and started kissing me pushing gently against the edge of a pool table, as he pushed my blouse and bra over my shoulders. His

fingers pinching my nipples, he knew how much I liked that.

As I was leaning against the edge of the pool table I felt hands on my hips, lowering the zipper on my skirt and pushing it over my hips, David was removing my skirt, as I stepped out of it he ran his hands up my leg until they reached my wet waiting pussy and pushed my panties aside, toying with my swollen clit, running his fingers up and down the lips then he began fingering me as Andy stepped back, removing his clothes.

David sucked my breasts into his mouth, as he fingered me faster, I started fumbling with his belt and pants, Andy told him to take me to the couch nearby where we would be more comfortable, As I moved to the couch David removed his clothes, revealing his extremely thick cock, which was fully erect and a very big set of cleanly shaved testicles, his thin frame rippling with muscle.

Both David and Andy were standing in front of me so I took a cock in each hand and started stroking, kissing and sucking them while they played with my breasts.

David told me I was such a good cock sucker, but could I go all the way, deep throat my dick, do it now, as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed himself further into my mouth, and started thrusting, his huge testicles swinging. under my chin,

I pulled away and and took Andy's cock back into my mouth, deep throating him as David pushed me to my back and removed my panties and began licking my pussy, sucking my clit, bringing me closer to orgasm, which I was ready for. Andy told me he was going to cum, so I

I started stroking as I sucked, and David started tongue fucking me, as he began fingering my ass, which pushed me over the edge my juices gushing and squirtingin his face and mouth, I was bucking my hips against his face, and he just kept going making me orgasm over and over moaning and trying to keep Andy in my mouth, as I went back down on Andy his thick, hot,salty semen flooding my mouth and throat with powerful spirts, I swallowed it all, and continued sucking,

Andy was grunting loudly and as he finally finished he leaned over and kissed me his semen still coating my tongue.

David was watching and told me how hot it was that I didn't loose a drop. When I told him I needed him to fuck me hard, and fill my pussy with his fat cock, that I wanted to feel him cum in me that I was their cock loving, cum drinking slut for the night, he smiled and crawled between my legs and started thrusting hard, telling me how hot my pussy was, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him harder and then pulled him into a deep tongue swirling kiss. Andy had my phone taking pictures and then set it on the edge of the pool table.

Andy told David it was his turn and turned me over fucking me from behind, David kneeled in front of me and put his cock to my lips so I sucked as Andy fucked me, and it wasn't very long until David started talking about how he loved what I was doing that it felt so good, and as I played with his testicles, his body became tense and as he was ready to ejaculate I gave him his first prostate massage and his semen exploded in my mouth, thick, long, jets, that tasted like apples, so much I couldn't swallow it all as it dripped from the corners of my mouth onto my chin. I continued sucking until he was done and then used my fingers to wipe up and licked them clean, I opened my mouth and showed David before I swallowed, then told him to kiss me which he did without hesitation as Andy was filling my wet pussy with his semen.

David never lost his erection so I pushed him back and straddled his cock and we fucked he learned that I liked to have my nipples pinched and sucked hard, and he loved it when I talked about how good he fucked. Andy who was usually done by round two liked watching and ended up fucking me again, this time something different, he found baby oil and pumped my ass full of semen while David fucked me. Both of them, licked and sucked the my pussy letting me taste the mixture of their semen and my juices, David fucked me several more times as Andy watched and stroked himself depositing his last bit of semen on my breasts.

We ended up laying on a blanket on the floor with me between them after three and a half hours of very exciting sex.

Happy and satisfied, I cleaned up and got dressed, with both men asking when we could do this again. I answered very soon and drove home with a smile and and feeling delicious.

Another amazing adventure in the books,

and more to come.