The Bottle Ch. 01

Story Info
A cute couple stays in a cabin and get in trouble.
3.5k words
4.13
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters are 21 years old or older and purely fictional. I don't encourage people to reproduct any sexual act described in this story. This is my first story submission so go easy on me.

***************************************************

My husband and I like to go on long hikes. A few years ago, we booked a cabin in a remote area, no electricity, during the Canadian winter. We had to do a 6 hour hike to get there using snowshoes. The winter over there was beautiful and we saw some charming landscapes, all covered with a white blanket of snow. Once we got there, we saw a snowmobile trail, leading to the firewood stock. Obviously, someone has to restock it once in a while. We lit a fire inside the cabin and changed our clothes. It was getting dark outside and we were hungry so we took out our burner and began to cook.

We heard in the distance a snowmobile approaching. Soon, it was clear that there was more than one snowmobile and I saw five of them through the window. I saw these guys, all tall and well built approaching our door, holding beers. I told my husband that he should grab a knife and I tried to hide.

He slid a knife in his back pocket, went to the door, and locked it. Knock knock!

"We have a friend over here that needs a first aid kit, he's bleeding badly," shouts the man outside.

Husband: "I don't have that with me. There's a hospital in town, no more than 20 miles from here. Now leave me alone, I need to rest."

That's when one of them started kicking the door. My husband grabbed his knife in an attempt to make them leave. With only three kicks, the colossal man broke the lock and slammed the door open. My husband tried all he could with his knife, tried to fight them but they got him in a corner and they grabbed his weapon quite easily.

They then tied him with a rope on a chair and asked him, "Where is she? You can get out girl, we won't hurt you."

Husband: "There's no one here! I came here alone. Now what do you want from me?"

Since these guys did not give me their names and I hate them so much, let's call them Leader, Big Dick, Fuckface, Small dick and Joe. Don't ask me about that last one, he clearly had a "Joe" face.

Leader: "Look, we're not that stupid, you did not come here with 2 pairs of boots or 2 backpacks. Now, if your friend does not come out in the next 10 seconds, I'll cut your dick off. 10... 9... 8..."

I got out, "Okay okay, just don't hurt him please."

Leader: "Oh hi honey, I'm glad you're joining the party, you have such a wonderful piece of ass."

They began to tie my wrists behind my back while my husband retorted, "What about you suck my cock!? If I get out of here, I'll find you and I'll fuck your ass while you beg me to stop."

Leader: "Well, that's a great idea! In fact, we should that right now. We are going to rape your ass until your forget your name."

My husband then realized his mistake and calmed down. He was in no position to make threats. He looked down and said, "Look, we have a bit of money but that's all. Take what you want and leave us alone. Please."

Leader: "We don't need your permission to look through your stuff. In fact, while you were talking shit, my buddy here found this."

He was holding the bottle of lube my husband was planning to use on me. He had this fetish to try anal sex lately but I never let him do it. Maybe he thought he could get lucky if I drank enough wine tonight.

Leader: "Now take his pants down and bend him over, we are going to take turns, teaching him a lesson."

My husband was in shock. Were they really going to go through with this? I then tried to stop them, "Wait, I will give my anal virginity to one of you guys if you promise to leave after that"

Leader: "Well your husband needs to shut his big mouth sometimes." and he approached him, getting his jeans down. With that, the other guys started to undress. That's when I saw the monster cock Big dick had for the first time.

My husband looked at me, "Please! Don't let them do this to me! I'm sorry!"

Leader: "His weak attempt to be a hero earlier shows the courage of your men. I'll tell you what; you can still save your husband's anal virginity."

They took one of their empty beer bottles and put it on the floor. They lubed it up.

"You are going to squat and put the tip of the bottle up your ass. We are then going to take turns getting our dicks sucked by you and you can never get the bottle out of your ass. If you bite our dicks, or try to run off, your husband gets it up the ass and we'll break his legs. Is it a deal?"

I looked at my husband and he had his pleading eyes with a tear running down his cheek. I looked again at the huge 12" dick between the legs of Big Dick and I thought that he couldn't take that.

"I accept that offer.", already regretting it.

Leader: "Alright bitch, get in position," with a smirk I'll always remember. They untied my hands and undressed me completely. I'm not a perfect 10 but I do workout regularly, I have a petite figure with an ass to die for and small B tits.

I never had anything up my ass except the occasional thumb while doing doggystyle. I thought that the tip of the bottle was not much bigger. I was offered more lube to prepare my ass and I applied some all around my anus. I then squatted over the bottle and put it against my hole.

I lowered just a tiny bit and it hurt immediately when it entered me. I hissed and shouted "Owww that hurts!". My husband looked at me and said that he loved me.

Leader: "We don't have all day! Maybe you need a hand?" He then pressed on both of my shoulders and I felt like a baseball was being pushed in my ass.

The pain was unbearable and I screamed in agony, "Aaaaaaaah!" I began to cry when I realized that they would not let me get away with just the bottle tip. "Have mercy, please! It hurts so much!" The narrow part of the bottle was now in my ass, not able to take more.

I didn't have much time to recover, Leader slapped me back to reality with his dick in my face. "Suck it you pathetic whore!"

I smelled a strong scent and I could tell he did not shower for at least 2 days. I took the head in my mouth and he then pushed forward. It took all my will not to puke right there. I took at least 6 inches of his dick and gagged a bit when it hit the back of my throat. My ass was on fire and I barely managed to keep my balance. He then proceeded to fuck my mouth.

Leader: "Let's make things interesting, if you can manage to get the whole bottle up your ass before we all come in your mouth, we leave you guys alone. However, if you fail, we'll take turns fucking your husband's ass until we all fill him with our seed."

As I looked him in the eyes with horror, I could tell I did not have a chance to do it. I could not believe that the bottle would fit in my ass; I would have to impale my ass and tear it to blood to succeed. I then understood how cruel and sadistic these guys were.

For at least 8 minutes, Leader kept pumping in my mouth. I tried to press my ass a little bit more on the bottle but the pain was unbearable. I tried to yell out my pain but the huge cock in my mouth muffled it.

Leader must have liked the vibration because he then started to pump faster in my mouth; I felt he was getting closer. He grabbed the back of my head and I knew that he wanted to force me to swallow. I sensed a hand holding the bottle in place under me and I did not realize why they did, not until it was too late.

Leader: "AAAAH SWALLOW MY CUM BITCH!"

As soon as Leader started shooting his salty load in my mouth, I felt two hands on my shoulders pressing hard to impale me further on the bottle. I never felt a greater pain in my life and all I could do was to cry out on Leader's dick while he emptied his balls. I shouted like an animal being killed, in despair. My husband felt bad and could not look at me being tortured for him. The taste of cum in my mouth was so strong and bad, it kept coming and coming for what seemed like a gallon. I felt my ass move down the bottle a bit, maybe half an inch and it burned like hell.

Leader pulled out and I gasped for air, pleading with my hands, "Please guys, have mercy! I can't continue, you are tearing my ass. This bottle will make me bleed to death."

They all laughed and Big Dick moved closer, "When we'll be done with you, you will be surprised how much pain a human can endure and how wide an anus can expand."

Leader added, "You only have 4 dicks left to get it up your ass completely, you might need a little help. You will be pumping your ass on this bottle and every 10 strokes, we'll press on your shoulders for 10 seconds. This will make you progress faster. Fuckface here will hold the bottle for you. One last tip, you should masturbate a bit to untighten your ass."

I could not believe what I was hearing. I really started to doubt it could ever fit in my ass and that it was inevitable for my husband to lose his anal cherry tonight. To my disgust, my pussy was wet from all this anal stimulation. Maybe I was in no position to ignore his tip? I knew the wide part of the bottle was going to be a real challenge to get up my butt.

Leader was behind and instructed me to start pumping, my nightmare then started. I started pumping slowly and tried to count in my head: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... I was pumping one time every 2 seconds, figuring it would be less painful this way. I still had the acrid taste of jizz on my tongue. I felt that the bottle was getting warm from being buried in my ass, the tip much warmer when it was almost out.

...8, 9, 10! I closed my eyes in anticipation of the pain. I tried to push with my ass at the same time. I cried in pain, "Aaaaaaah I can't do this," as tears formed in my eyes. "Let me up. Please! It hurt too much."

Leader: "Shut the fuck up and take it," CLAP! I felt a whip land on my ass cheek. I was sobbing, now realizing my fate. I don't know why I gave in, but I put my hand on my clit and started rubbing.

Again, they all laughed at me, "Look at who's enjoying her torture." I blushed in total humiliation. I should not be getting pleasure from this.

Soon, the 10 seconds were over and I began to pump again. I felt a strange feeling, that when the bottle was almost out, it was still deep in there, stretching me. I felt like my bones were giving in slowly and that they were shifting to let the intruder in. Again, I reached the 10th pump and they pressed my shoulders. This time, it was a bit different because I was masturbating and pushing with my ass at the same time. I still had to shout my pain away and when I did, the monstrous cock in front of me entered my mouth until I couldn't breathe. I sensed that the bottle went a bit further this time. Maybe they pressed a bit less this time but it felt less painful than the first 2 times. He fucked my mouth for a couple minutes, only letting me breathe 2 times. I was pushed down several times and at some point, I almost passed out from the lack of oxygen.

Big Dick: "Lick my balls, you little shit!" Finally, he would let me breathe. I was then greeted by the musky smell of a dirty ball sack. I was disgusted but I reluctantly began licking, fearing they would make this worse. I had my tongue circle them and then I sucked one at the time. "Oh yeah, that's it." He then started to stroke his 12 inch cock.

Leader pressed again on my shoulders and this time, I just grunted and kept pushing hard. The pain was still very strong but I felt like I was getting closer to my goal. My legs were sore from doing so many squats. I kept going, pumping and getting pushed down, licking balls for another 5 minutes.

Big Dick was breathing faster and I felt his nuts go up and harden. He yelled, "Look in my eyes and open your mouth." He had pure lust in his eyes when he came, pulling on my hair, filling my mouth. I swallowed and it tasted awful but it was a bit sweeter this time.

Leader: "Already 2 out of 5, and you're not even halfway there. I'm not helping you anymore, you'll have to push this bottle up your ass by yourself. Now get to work."

Fuckface now stood in front of me and slapped me repeatedly with his dick, which was leaking pre-cum.

"As long as you haven't passed the bottleneck, it will keep getting harder and harder to get more in your ass. Now suck me hard." He began to fuck my face like a sextoy. I was on the edge of puking but I kept sucking. My legs were so sore from all the squats that I just sat there, just enough pressure on my ass to get a bit of pain and rest my legs.

Fuckface facefucked me for just about 2 minutes until he shot his load deep down my throat. I was stunned because he came so fast, that meant I had progress faster, but it was so painful at the same time.

I began to alternate between pressing hard, masturbating fast and pauses. Small dick obviously had the shortest dick of the 5 guys. He made me suck his dick and I was able to deepthroat it easily. I thought that they made me a hell of a cocksucker, despite me. I tried to slow down for a bit, not to make him cum too quickly.

I felt like I was about to break through and get the bottleneck completely inside. This gave me motivation and I decided to push hard until I get it done. It was too much this time, I had to yell with Small dick deep in my mouth. I kept sucking and pushing with my ass, masturbating hard. I pushed for at least 20 seconds and I felt this pain getting worse and worse, a pain I can't describe with words. I knew I was tearing my ass but I kept thinking that I would save my husband's ass.

I couldn't take it anymore and I took a pause. Meanwhile, Small dick realized I had slowed down and was not giving any effort anymore. He slapped me hard and said, "Come on you little fuck, suck it harder." He began pumping in and out of my mouth and I knew that he would come soon. It meant I had to push hard again.

I pushed down with all my weight and began, once again, to yell uncontrollably. It took all my will but I felt the bottle stretching me, going slowly in. I could only manage to get more inside when I was on the edge of coming so I had to stop and start again. All of this yelling and crying excited Small dick and sent him over the edge. Just as I felt that I finally passed the bottleneck, he shot his cum in my mouth. I swallowed, he spat in my face and slapped me. The taste of semen from four guys on my tongue was getting pretty strong.

I thought that I had endured all this pain, I was not going to let them win. However, I faced a new problem, a new pain coming from my colon: the tip of the bottle was so deep in my bowels that it hurt and I really felt that I would be severely injured if I kept going. I then thought that if I readjust the angle, I could manage to do it. I reached around and touched my anus to feel how much of the bottle was remaining.

The bottleneck was inside me and I only had 2.5 inches of the same width to get in. I looked at my fingers and I saw blood. I was still far from winning since the last guy could last only 1 minute and make me lose. I then kept pushing down all the time, getting through this still intense pain. Joe had positioned himself in front of me and I began to suck.

I could feel I was still going down bit by bit. I knew the race was on. The 4 other guys began cheering for him, "Cum in this dirty mouth," "Make her loose and we'll fuck her ass too." They started to whip me and I grunted every time, I was losing my focus. Joe began to pump faster, trying to cum faster. I pushed down and the bottle started to impale myself even further. I yelled as I was raging, trying to finish first but then, I came hard. I never had an orgasm so powerful, I was in pure bliss and I could feel my ass convulsing on the bottle, losing its grip and getting out slowly.

I squirted everywhere, covering the floor with juice. I was in pure heaven until I realized my mistake. Now my ass was very sore and the bottle was almost out of it. I tried to lower myself but the pain was even greater than the first time. After 3 minutes of trying painfully, it happened, Joe began to cum in my face. They were all so happy and cheering, I got some of his cum in my eye and it burned. I began to cry again since I could not save my husband now.

They made me get up and remove my bloody bottle. Leader was rock hard and he made me bend over the table.

"Spread your ass with your hands, whore." I was humiliated. I exposed my destroyed, bleeding asshole for everyone to see. He lubed the bloody bottle and began to push it in and out my sore ass. After 2 minutes, he began a slow but relentless push. Again, it was very hard to pass the bottleneck but because my ass was already stretched, it was easier than the first time. He kept pushing slowly and I pleaded: "Please, I beg you, stop. I can't take it. Awww it's too biii..."

Leader: "I already told you to shut the fuck up? Here comes your punishment," he interrupted.

He pushed in the bottle much faster in my ass until it was completely in. I was yelling once again on top of my lungs with despair. My stretched hole closed around the bottle.

"Push it out, dumb bitch!"

I pushed and he grabbed it, pulling it fast, painfully from my torn and gaping ass.

"Hold this hole open."

He lubed his cock and went in in one powerful stroke, his pelvis pushing me and the table forward. I gasped in surprise. He then began to fuck my ass hard and fast. I was totally humiliated. Big Dick came around and put his dick in my mouth. I was being spit roasted like a cheap whore in front of my husband. Leader pulled out of my ass, and I was still holding my cheeks. I could feel my hole gaping wide open. He then proceeded to fuck me, take it out to see my gaping hole. He spit in it and repeated it multiple times.

Leader and Big Dick had an eye contact:

"Ready?" "Yeah, ready."

My husband's anal torture was about to begin as both Leader and Big Dick filled my mouth and ass with their spunk at the same time. They pulled out and I just laid there, cum oozing from both ends.

We were in for a long night.