The Bouncer Pt. 02

Story Info
Tony and I get much closer.
1.4k words
4.6
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke many times that night, his warm body holding me in close to him, if I moved in the least he quickly pulled me in close to his body. I lay there it was around five in the morning, watching this handsome man sleeping next to me. I kissed his pec and soon was once again asleep, he and I woke at nine, I still was tired but he was gently kissing my lips to wake me.

Once awake he got on top of me, his eyes on mine, his lips pressing in to my own, I licked my lips but kept my mouth closed, morning breath. Tony slid his tongue into my mouth, he slid his tongue over my teeth, then slid it inside my mouth. He rolled us over so I was now on top of him I pulled back holding my hand over my mouth.

He carefully pulled my hand away and pressed his lips to my own, I spread my legs and straddled this incredibly hot man under me. His cock was rock hard and leaking all over, I wanted a taste but I also wanted him deep inside of me, filling my hole with his rich delicious seed.

He rolled us over and pulled my legs to his shoulders, for such a big well built man he sure was gentle in all of his movements. His cock pressed tight to my hole I pressed out, I wanted him in me, deep inside of me. Staring at his gorgeous face, those sexy eyes, that half smile, he grunted as his cock slid in me.

I took in a deep breath I was sure his cock was going right thru me, he was gentle at first then he pushed harder. Our bodies slapping each other, his balls slamming my ass cheeks, his cock so hard pounding my hole just the way I liked it. He leaned in and pressed his lips to my own, he was close his breathing deeper, his cock tightened and wham I felt each and every shot he put into me.

He kept his lips on mine, this was a man who made love to you, he did not just fuck you and tell you to get out. I looked at him and felt it right away, I could learn to have very deep feeling for this man, he and I could be lovers one day. He released my legs and hovered over me, I too could see he was thinking the same thing.

"Billy I really hope you can stay for part of the day, or till I have to go back to work?"

"I would love to stay and talk with you Tony, love to get to know you that much more."

Tony and I would spend the day talking making dinner, cleaning his place, the man liked this clean and organized. We made the bed then messed it up making out on it for a few hours in the afternoon, we talked and laid there naked, of course he and I sucked each other a few more times.

"Will you be coming to the bar again tonight Billy?"

"My friends and I have an ongoing meet at one of the other bars, but I can come later and meet you after your done for the day, if that is okay with you?"

"Billy yes please, I hope to see you as much as I can, want to get to know more and more about this wonderful man I just met."

Tony and I had a great day together, he and I made dinner together, after eating we ended up in the bedroom once again. We would sixty nine, to feel this mans massive cock in my mouth while he was gorging on my own cock had me close so quickly. No matter what I did to hold my load back it was boiling deep inside of me.

Without warning I blasted his mouth and throat with so much cum, I had never shot so much in one session ever before. It leaked out the side of his lips, down my shaft, all over my balls, Tony choked a little. He pulled off of my cock it never seemed to want to stop shooting, my balls ached, my body quaked as the last of my load shot out of my cock.

I lay there Tony's cock in my hand, I was worn out, I needed a nap, my cock deflated, covered in cum, Tony's cock slowly softening. I lay on his bed legs spread, arms limp, my whole body was worn out, but I did have this glow. I could not stop smiling for some odd reason, Tony got off of me and stood beside the bed.

"Did you enjoy that Billy?"

"Do you really have to ask Tony? I can't move, I am worn out, but I have never felt so good in my entire life."

Tony got on top of me and kissed me, he pulled back and lay there on top of me just staring at me.

"We better get up Billy or I will be late for work."

The funny thing was he just lay there on top of me, how would I be able to get up with this hunk of a man on top of me right now. Tony got up and grabbed a damp hand towel, he cleaned me up and pulled me to a seating position. I got up and he pulled me in tight to his warm muscular body, we kissed then we made our way out of the mans apartment.

I walked him to work, then headed back home to shower and get ready for my outing with my friends, I was on this cloud. This man had captured my heart, this man would make me fall in love with him, I joined my friends but they commented how I was not the same old Billy. I finally explained about meeting Tony, they all smiled at me, they knew I was hooked on this man.

We had a good time, like we always do, two of the guys hooked up with other people, the other two were more laid back, nervous shy to actually talk to anyone. I left at midnight, I wanted to get to Tony's bar to see him, I got in the line which was so long, when I got closer they told us they were at capacity.

So many left but I just stood there, I grabbed my phone and messaged Tony, he came out immediately and pulled me from the line. Ushered me into the bar no I.D. Tony had me by the hand and held my hand till we were inside the bar. Tony was not out of the closet to his work buddies, he liked to keep that part of himself to himself.

Once inside he pulled me in to his big buff body and held me tight to himself, a nice warm kiss, he and I held this kiss for some time.

"I missed you Billy, and why did you wait in line with all the others, you get special treatment now."

I smiled at him, I really had missed him as well.

"Missed you too Tony, I did not want your work buddies to think I had special pull with you is all."

"Billy you never have to wait to get in to see me."

He once again pulled me in for a kiss, yeah all his work associates saw him kissing me, but he really did not care. His boss came up and asked if he planned to work this evening or was he just going to make out all day? Tony laughed and introduced me to his boss.

"Later Billy, I better get back to work."

I grabbed a drink and sat at the bar, I had a birds eye view of everything from here, this guy comes up and grabs my ass, the bad thing of it was Tony saw it. I pushed the guy away and told him if he ever did that again I would remove his hand at the wrist.

Tony escorted the man out of the bar, told him he touched the wrong man in this bar as this was his boyfriend. Tony came and chatted a few times the bar not all that busy, I left at two thirty, Tony done at three. We walked back to his hand in hand, he and I stopped to kiss more than once, the city so nice and quiet at this time.

Tony and I were inseparable, we would date for six months then eventually move in with each other, it has been five years since he and I met. I love this man with all my heart and soul, and yeah we even talked about getting hitched.