The Bowling Pin

Story Info
Gemeca blesses the church restroom.
2.4k words
3.3
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla had been following Gemeca since she saw Gemeca outside the church building talking to Marquis.

The divorced mother-of-two was the type of woman who would walk into a public gathering, like a baby shower, and try to make the event all about her. She still saw her son Marquis as a 5-year-old boy with a huge round head and pretty hazel eyes that changed colors with the seasons.

While Marla's daughter Lucy took after her, Marquis was a perfect clone of his father, Luther. Marla didn't know whether to hate her son for looking so much like her ex-husband or love him for being such a tall, handsome man that women of all ages wanted.

One mid-aged woman thought she had Marquis in a vice grip with his neck between her thick thighs. Kenya Brown met with Marla the night before Sunday service where Marquis was to preach his first sermon as a minister.

Marla already didn't like Gemeca Pullman. Teaming up with Kenya seemed like the only option since Kenya had the dirt on Gemeca's family. Before ending their secret meeting, Marla and Kenya exchanged numbers.

----------------------

The morning of service, Marquis picked up Gemeca in his hybrid luxury sedan. He kissed Gemeca on the cheek and opened the passenger side door for her just to get a good look at her ass in her black, bandage bodycon dress.

Help me resist temptation, Marquis thought as he walked around the front of the car.

Gemeca kept looking straight ahead. She was nervous, but she did a good job of hiding it. She just smiled and bobbed her head like her mother told her to do.

Gemeca recalled Hannah's words: Be agreeable. Don't act masculine. Be feminine, ladylike. Speak when spoken to. Don't act ghetto. Check your ego. Don't be sassy. Don't give him attitude.

"You look great," he told her.

"Thank you," Gemeca said plainly. She wanted to say more to him, like how much the dress cost and where she ordered it from, but she knew from watching her mother over the years that doing that would count as a strike.

They pulled off.

"Did you go to the church website?" he asked her.

"Yes," she answered. "It was nice."

"What did you think of my profile?"

"It was good," she told him.

Marquis side eyed her at the red light.

"You sound really robotic right now."

"Okay," she responded.

"Gemeca, it's okay to have an opinion."

"I know."

"So drop the good girl act. Be yourself."

"You may not like that."

"It's got you this far, hasn't it?"

"I'm just being ladylike."

The long sleeve dress Gemeca wore was not Christian attire at all. It was a casual O-neck club dress specifically designed to show off her body's sexist points, namely her breasts, waist line, and buttocks.

Gemeca gave the nasty gal outfit some class when she put on her black shawl with silver embroidery floral print, but she also knew she would have to take the scarf stole off if things got too hot in the sanctuary.

Along with the bodycon dress, the black stiletto heeled ankle strap sandals she wore were purchased from a new trend clothing site. Her toenails were painted white.

The devil is a liar, Marquis thought as he pulled into the church parking lot. He removed the key from the ignition and exhaled. He watched church members enter the building while some stood outside and talked.

Gemeca noticed Marquis brooding and politely asked him, "Anything I can do to put your mind at ease?"

The automatic door locks disengaged.

"Yeah," he said. "Don't embarrass me."

--------------------------

Once inside, Marquis paraded Gemeca around before other members of the congregation. Though some of the older members didn't approve of her outfit, they welcomed her anyway, hoping she'd dress more conservative the next time around, while other members hoped she would stay stuck in her worldly ways for the fruits of the flesh.

Marla kept her eye on Gemeca while Marquis gave his sermon. Gemeca looked straight ahead, and sometimes down at her phone, but her eyes almost never left Marquis, as he preached with a fire and brimstone fervor that made Luther feel like a peacock with his plumage deployed.

When Marquis finished his message, there were roaring cheers, deafening applause, and a standing ovation.

Gemeca made the mistake of standing up too fast and cut a sharp fart that was not heard, but would soon be smelled by those around her. She had removed her black shawl and her narrow waist and bubble behind was on full display since she was seated in the front pew.

When Marquis came down from the pulpit, Gemeca whispered in his ear. Marquis took Gemeca by the hand into the church lobby where she took tiny little cutesy steps in her heeled ankle strap sandals while standing in place.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"You were great, baby."

"Thank you. Now, what's wrong?"

Marquis saw the look on her face.

Her brow was creased and she was pouting. He had a general idea of what she was about to say. But, she didn't say anything. She didn't want to embarrass him.

Instead, she undid the straps on her heeled sandals and took them off. She put her right hand on her tummy and her left hand under the natal cleft of her buttocks.

Marquis pulled Gemeca closer to the front doors and quietly asked her, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?"

Gemeca only bobbed her head.

There was an usher nearby who had been gawking at Gemeca's ass, but he looked away when Marquis took her by the hand and headed for the church basement door.

The lower level of the building was cool and dim in most places, save the kitchen and the dining area. Beyond the kitchen was a brief foyer that led to the food pantry.

In that foyer was a single antechamber on the left side.

There was a solitary restroom toward the back with a waiting area that was furnished with two chairs and a table.

Gemeca didn't go into detail about what was in her shit sheathe, but it was bearing down on her tender anus, and it felt like solid stone inside of a nylon stocking.

Whatever was inside of her must've been cucumber shaped, because it gaped her rectum to maximum capacity, making her knees weak and her pussy seep warm juices.

I'm about to birth a monster, Gemeca thought as she leaned against the wall, her butt firm to the cool tiles. She curled her toes and held on to the beast as best she could while Marquis searched for the key to the bathroom door in the kitchen.

Urine spurted from her vaginal lips.

Come on, Marquis, she thought. My water balloon is about to pop!

She put her back to the wall and looked up at the light on the ceiling while listening to music thump from the praise and worship spiritual taking place a floor above her.

When Marquis returned with the key, she took it from him and unlocked the door. She yanked the door open, and the handle came off, leaving a 2 inch bore hole.

"Shit," Gemeca shouted. Then, she put her hand to her mouth. "Sorry. But, now there's a hole in the door."

"I'll stand in front of it," he said.

"Don't let anybody come in," she rushed inside.

Instead of standing in front of the door, Marquis pulled up a chair, sat down, peaked through the doorknob hole, and watched Gemeca pull up her dress until it gathered below her bust. She took down her black thong and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. She unleashed an inverted geyser of mustard yellow liquid.

Marquis took out his mobile device and tapped the screen to bringing up the live feed of a hidden sports cam that he had mounted underneath the sanitary napkin receptacle behind the toilet that clearly captured everything. There was another camera inside of the toilet tissue dispenser.

The start of the turd slowly emerged; it was smooth, shiny, coffee-colored and shaped, ironically, like a door knob. It was tapered and seemed like it would break off when she pushed it, but it remained firm in its formation.

As Gemeca pushed, the turd became wider to the point where white cream dripped from her gutter gash. She tried to close her anus around the head of the turd, but all she felt was the cold surface of what was peeking out of her.

This is a thick dookie, she thought. I don't think I've ever had one this big inside of me before.

She sat down on the bowl for a moment and let her body rest. She thought back to a video of Grandmom Teah that she had watched where Teah held her poop for two whole days.

Teah had recorded the bowel movement, and she was talking about how the turd was pushing on her booty hole, trying to get out.

It's groundhogging, Gemeca channelled her inner Teah. It feels amazing. She stood again, elbows on her knees. The dookie in my butthole is so hard.

Then, Gemeca thought about the sales report on Teah's scat video entitled "Groundhogging Granite."

Gemeca stood straight up and groaned as she felt the hard turd shift inside of her, the tip of the solid beast still cold, now trapped snug in the warmth of her natal cleft.

As she moved toward the door, Marquis put his mobile device away and stood up like he had been guarding the door the entire time. The door opened.

"I need your help," Gemeca told him.

Marquis pulled the chair inside and put it in front of the door, though it didn't really block the bore hole.

Gemeca, bodycon dress still pulled up to her bust, kissed him on the mouth before she turned around, leaned forward, opened her cheeks, and showed him how much progress she had made. Marquis saw a shiny dark knob attached to a wider mass that looked numbingly painful.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her.

Gemeca gave Marquis her mobile device.

"Record me."

"What?"

Gemeca bent over and put her hands on the toilet seat, which meant her face was visible on the hidden cams.

"Record me pooping."

Marquis found the camera option on her phone already open. He used the flashlight on his own mobile device as a light source and hit record.

"I feel like I'm giving birth," she declared. "I need you to help me deliver this food baby."

Marquis remained silent because he didn't want to be identified in the video if her phone got lost or was stolen.

Gemeca felt her inner workings preparing for another go at it and pushed down on the turd again. She groaned as the bowling pin slowly emerged, damn near ripping her open from tailbone to gooch.

Marquis had an erection in his pants that he felt would erupt in a single stream of thick semen at any moment.

Gemeca let the turd wobble in her gapped anus for a bit more before she finally dropped the thing off and on to the bathroom floor.

Marquis made certain his shoes were not in the shot as he zoomed in on what Gemeca had birthed. He did make sure her feet with white toenails were visible, though.

He panned up to her naked body, and this prompted her to pull up her dress further and rub her bare breasts.

Unknown to both of them, Marla was watching them through the bore hole of the door, though she couldn't see the huge turd on the floor nor did she see Gemeca poop.

When Marquis stopped recording, Gemeca threw her arms around him and kissed him lovingly.

Marla's hand covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming as she watched Gemeca taste Marquis the same way Luther once savoured Marla in her youth.

Marla stood, hand to her chest. She started to breath at an abnormal rapid rate; she felt light-headed. She dashed to the kitchen, went directly to her knock-off rhinestone purse on the counter, took out her inhaler and shook it.

"You okay?" the usher asked.

Marla ignored him as she took a moment to breathe in and took a hit of Ventolin.

----------------------

On Monday morning, Gemeca walked into the office, and when spotted by Kenya, Gemeca hurried to her chair and sat down. Kenya came up to her, hands on her hips.

"I need to talk to you."

"I just got in," Gemeca told her.

"Right now," Kenya asserted.

Once Gemeca was in Kenya's office, Kenya slammed the door and stood behind her desk.

"This thing between you and him ends today."

"Excuse me?" Gemeca asked.

"I said Marquis is a good kid. I told you to stay away from him. But, you don't listen, do you?"

"I heard you fine."

"Clearly you didn't. I heard you were all hugged up on him like a desperate pick-me."

Gemeca smirked, arrogant.

"Are you jealous?"

Kenya burned in her soul to cuss Gemeca out, but she sat down in her chair and decided to handle the situation in a professional manner.

"Did you attack his sexually on the job?"

"What?"

"Did you call him gay?" Kenya's voice rose.

"No."

"Marquis told me all about."

"He didn't tell you that."

"You emasculated him."

"I don't even know what that means."

"I means you down played his gender role. You made him feel weak; that's almost like sexual assault."

"Don't have anything better to do with your time?"

"Of course, I do. Unfortunately, you'll have plenty of free time from now on."

"What you are talking about?"

"Get your things and leave the building."

"Why do I have to leave?"

Kenya casually came from behind her desk and met with Gemeca. She looked up at the taller, younger female.

"You're fired," Kenya said plainly. "Get your shit and get the fuck out of my office."

Kenya watched with glee as Gemeca wilted before her.

"Fired?" Gemeca asked, dejected.

"Yes," Kenya rudely reiterated, "as in: your position here is terminated." Kenya thinned her eyes at Gemeca and said, "You may be young, but you lack the experience in order to keep a man. A man is like a job, and you just lost yours." Kenya hissed, "Marquis is mine." Kenya went back to her chair and sat down. "Now, take your tall, lanky beanstalk-looking ass back to Gateway."

Gemeca left Kenya's office, gathered her belongs, and dashed for the front doors before the tears welling in her eyes impaired her vision.