All Comments on 'The Boy at the Beach'

by SusanSelton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 1 month ago

Wow that was hot! Brought back memories of teen years showing off my kit in the smallest speedo style swim trunks I could get into. Wish I'd met someone like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Niiiiiiice!

maddictmaddictabout 1 month ago

I think we all want to hear more of your story. You might want to act on your thoughts before I come along. A young man humping the sand, that's easy picking. He might enjoy a woman's touch more than mine.

QwertoQwertoabout 1 month ago

Nice, I need another

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 month ago

Not bad. I liked the descriptions and fantasies. For a first story, this is actually very impressive. I hope to see more from such an up-and-coming talent on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

That was so sexy! I have put on a few shows in my day for an older female audience and have experienced getting those tight briefs torn right off when I had them worked up enough…Gotta get back into that shape!

Please write more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Wonderful! So enjoyed your rich personal point of view storytelling. Thank you and I'll be looking for more from you now that our virginity has been broken.

jessicaravenjessicaraven30 days ago

Excellent! An superb example of true Erotica, in my opinion.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso30 days ago

Wow, that was over way too soon! In my writing and reading here, I absolutely love the female gaze, and this was a huge turn-on. The writing was stylish and very evocative, and the details were conveyed in a sexy but very classy way. I sincerely hope this story continues, and sees these two, um, come together. As a man who spends much time nude sunbathing, the idea of a woman watching is the ultimate turn-on, pushed even further by a possible approach. Thank you for this story, and I look forward to much more! 🙏🙏 Five and a follow!

jdworks34jdworks3427 days ago

Oh Ms Selton. I miss your caps in imagefap. Hope you haven't completely gotten rid of them.

So glad to see you posting stories now.

Falling4UFalling4U17 days ago

Makes me wish my body was young enough to be of interest to you. You sound a very sexy lady who has that special sexual appeal that is much rarer than you realise. Keep it up x

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This reads so much like a man's idea of how he thinks women behave.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

As a woman, I didn’t expect that any other woman actually thinks like me. I love them this age too. So delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSusanSelton@SusanSelton
Mid 40s writer in UK - positively barmy over older female / younger male romances particularly with scantily clothed beautiful boys, flirty femdom, and deliciously compromising CFNM situations. Also, erotic fantasies drawn from wandering female imaginations - so naughty, as w...