The Boy with Condition XXX

Story Info
He needs help from his mom, aunt, sisters, teachers, nurses.
2.3k words
4.07
7.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All Characters depicted in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Hi readers, this is a new story I am starting and this here is the prologue to the story. Posting this prologue to see if readers find this story interesting. If so I will continue to post further chapters. If you guys find this premise of the story interesting please say it in the comments...

Enjoy...

The Boy with Condition XXX

Prologue

"Mom...mom...mom.... Ohhh... mom...mom...mom...!!!"

Jenna Fischer listened to her son Ethan screaming and calling her as he forcefully pushed his leaking and throbbing erection into her sucking mouth. With every push his hairy ball-sack hit her nose with a loud 'thud' and his dense pubic bush around his cock pressed and rubbed against her lips. She really enjoyed the sensation of those curly pubic hair pressing and entering into her mouth.

As she lay underneath her son in the position of '69' she sensed his climax is nearing. He is fucking her mouth much faster now. The throbbing is uncontrollable. Any time now, her mouth will be filled with hot gushing cum from her little boy's penis. And that will make this one his ninth cumshot on his mother today. But thats just her number. God knows how many shots he had today with all the other women, including both his older sisters, his teachers (no idea how many of his teachers participated in today's session at school), the school nurse, the vice principle and probably any of her both daughters' friends....

But anyway this will be the fourth cum-in-mouth shot she will be taking from her son today. She woke her son today with a nice blowjob and he plentifully finished in her mouth. Later in the shower he ejaculated on her ass cheeks by rubbing his cock on her ass. And after he came back from school she immediately gave him a handjob-pussyjob combo, jerking off his cock while sitting on his lap, facing him and pushing and rubbing her hairy pussy on to his leaking erection.

His second cum-in-mouth shot was on the way to here in the car. He got the sudden throbbing and it was hurting. She parked on the side and sucked him off. He played with her nipples with one hand while his other pushed its fingers into her asshole. As usual, plenty of cum!

And now here at the group session he gave her cumshots on her face, her pubes, her ass crack and the last one, in the same position as now, '69', him on top of her while giving an oral creampie into her throat. He didn't stop there. As she expected, he continued to fuck her mouth, his cock didn't came soft at all, again, as expected.

"Ohhh... Mom....Aaaahhhh..... Mom....!!!" Ethan screamed and at the same time pushed his face onto her hairy pussy. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She could feel his nose rubbing and tongue licking her pussy slit and cunt and slowly moving downward between her ass cheeks.

He's following the instructions thoroughly. Tasting and smelling everywhere between her legs as much as he can. She could hear him inhaling loudly between his lustful screams and moans. As he pressed his nose deep into her wetness and licked her cunt and alreadyshe felt it coming!

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh......!!! Mommmmmm.....!!!!"

His erection throbbed powerfully in Jenna's mouth as she watched his balls tighten in front of her face. With her left palm she grabbed his ball-sack and massaged it slightly while her right hand index finger, which was already waiting nearby, quickly entered her son's tight butthole. Within that fraction of a second she prepared herself for what is about to come.

BOOOMMMM...!!!

Jenna's mouth filled with a sudden gush, her son's hot sticky sperm. Within the last three weeks Jenna had learned a lot about taking huge cumshots in her mouth and every time she thinks she's ready, her son surprises her with his incredible cumshots, too much and too forceful. Three more shots of sticky cum came from his cock and filled her mouth. Cum was overflowing everywhere from her mouth and nostrils. But she cannot just spit it out. She has to hold it all in her mouth for a few seconds. There are things to be done within those seconds.

While her little boy was pushing his cock down her throat and munching her hairy snatch with lust Jenna moved her tongue around his cock, testing the taste, thickness and consistency of his cum. Its has lost its thickness, its more liquid in its state now. But the saltiness is still there, so its not over yet.

As she finished the taste testing of his cum she swirled her tongue around one last time and tried to swallow the whole cum at once. Ethan realized what his mother was trying to do. So he lifted his hip slightly upwards, loosening his still erect and throbbing cock from her throat but not completely. He still kept more than half of his cock in her mouth.

Jenna swallowed down his hot cum. As it passes down her throat she continued to observe how the cum felt. She don't know how she can tell it, but she knows and its not done yet. There's one more test to go.

Ethan is still recovering from the amazing climax he had inside his mom's sucking soft mouth. His cock is still erect and throbbing as before. He felt his mom swallowing his cum while still having his cock in her mouth. As her mouth emptied her tongue started moving all around his teenage cock. She massaged his cock with her tongue and the insides of her mouth. With her lips she started sucking him gently. With that action she squeezed out what ever leftover cum he had in his cock, and she swallowed it.

"Oohhhh Hmmmm Mom..... Hmmmmm...." Ethan moaned with pleasure.

He felt his mom removing her right hand index finger from his butthole. Now its just massaging his hole from the outside. While her other hand moved from his balls to his cock and is now gently pumping it into her sucking mouth.

His face was resting on his mom's crotch between her open legs. His nose is right on her cunt. He inhaled the smell of her pussy. Her wetness is already all over his face. He took his tongue out and start licking his mom's thick curly pubic hair. It still has the remains of his previous cumshots from this evening. He likes the taste and smell of his cumshot with pussy juice. Every women has their own unique and different taste and smell in their pussy and juices. And he like all those combinations with his cum.

"Looks like Ethan and Jenna are the winners.... Again! Well no surprise there!"

The room filled with light laughter.

Both Ethan and Jenna with a smile lifted and turned their heads towards the voice. Even through her smile she kept her son's cock in her mouth. The way they are lying, the voice came from his behind for Ethan. He had to lift up and turn his head around. He watched, as the tall beautiful Dr. Kate Winslet walked towards him, completely naked, just like Ethan and his mom. As usual his eyes got stuck on Dr. Winslet's hairy pussy. Unlike his mom's dark brown pubes Dr. Winslet has got some dark blonde curly pubes on her pussy. Its as thick as his mom's though.

"Is Ethan still hard Jenna?" Dr. Winslet asked as she approached.

"Hmhmmm...." Jenna mumbled with her son's cock in her mouth.

"And how was it.. the cum?" The doctor asked.

Jenna with her left hand took her son's cock out of her mouth. Dr. Winslet came near the bed they were lying and brought herself to her knees. She moved her head near to Jenna's face behind Ethan's hanging member.

"It was more liquid. But still tasted salty." Said Jenna.

"Any taste difference from his pre-cum?" Asked the doctor while looking at Ethan's asshole.

"Pre-cum too tasted very salty. And there was a lot. Actually both pre-cum and cum were a lot. The last one, I thought I am gonna drown." Jenna laughed while saying it.

"Well we expect Ethan to produces a lot. He's is 'Type X' after all. And he will take more than usual 'takes' to finish his 'cycle' too". Dr. Winslet looked at the tip of Ethan's cock which was hanging right above his mother's red lips and hitting those lips occasionally.

"How are you doing Ethan? Did you enjoy the last one?" Asked Dr. Winslet.

"Yes doctor." He replied shyly. Even after three weeks he is still shy about talking about this.

"Ok let me get a taste." Saying this Dr. Winslet brought her mouth near Jenna's mouth. Both Jenna and the doctor brought their tongues out. There wasn't much left in Jenna's mouth to share so she got some spit out, rolled it in her mouth to mix it with whatever's left and pushed it outward with her tongue. Since she's laying on her back the doctor has to fish it out her mouth.

Dr. Winslet pushed her tongue into Jenna's mouth and touched the cummy saliva. Their lips pressed together, Winslet sucked the liquid into her mouth. The entire liquid passed into her mouth but she didn't move her mouth away. Kate pushed her tongue further into Jenna's mouth. Both women started sucking each other's tongues. The liquid fell back into Jenna's mouth. Now both their tongues are playing with the diluted cum in Jenna's mouth. There's a lot of sucking, licking and moaning happening now. Kate's left hand slowly moved between her legs and she gently started playing with her cunt.

Ethan noticed fresh juice coming out of his mom's pussy. The smell is intoxicating. He brought his head down to her pussy slit and gave it a lick. His mother moaned into the beautiful doctor's mouth. As when he did this his bottom moved further backward and his cock and balls touched Kate's face.

Kate looked up at the teenage cock touching and rubbing on her face. She noticed Ethan licking his mother hairy pussy eagerly. Jenna must have creamed while they sucked each other's mouth. The boy is eating up his mother's juices like a dog. Kate smiled.

"Oh Ethan... you beautiful boy!" Saying this Kate kissed his throbbing cock. Her tongue came out and she started licking his cock from its tip to its base, then his balls. Her tongue passed though his teen pubes, moved over his ball-sack and slowly reached his butt-hole.

"Aaahhh...!!!" Ethan moaned with pleasure when he felt the good doctor's tongue on his butthole. Kate licked all over his hairy hole and tried to push the tip of her tongue into his it.

Jenna watched the naked beautiful woman licking her teenage son's puckered butthole. She gently nibbled the tip of Ethan's cock with her lips. He's already leaking pre-cum.

"I think its time for the 'pee test' before we start the next round." Said Kate lifting her mouth from the boy's ass crack.

Ethan was ready. This is the last taste test. Kate took hold of Ethan's hanging cock and pushed it further into Jenna's mouth. Jenna was already sucking his erection. Kate brought her mouth near to Jenna's and pressed them together. Both women waited for the boy to do his thing.

One second. Hot piss from Ethan's teenage cock flooded his mother's mouth. Kate pushed her tongue along his cock into Jenna's mouth. Both women closed their eyes to focus on the taste while the teenager filled his mother's mouth with his hot pee.

"Mmmmm cummy taste." Both woman said at the same time. There was too much pee in their mouths. Both women knew what to do. Ethan listened to both his mom and the beautiful doctor making gulping sounds while they joyfully drank his hot piss.

When he finished, both women licked clean his cock and he was ready for next round.

"Time for next round. Ethan, how do you wanna do it this time? You already sixty-nined your mom twice today, came on her face, pussy and ass. Why not try something different? You know variety is the key in our treatment." Kate said lifting herself up and moving closer to Ethan's face. Ethan looked up. Kate's hairy pussy was right in front of his face.

"Why not try the next round with someone else? Wanna try it with me or any of the other 'moms'?" Kate asked looking into Ethan's eyes, a hint of lust sparkled in her eyes.

Both Ethan and Jenna looked around the room. From every corner pairs of grown up women and young teenage boys walked towards them. All of them completely naked. The boys are all exhausted from the several ejaculations they had today with the help of their respective partners, their lovely mothers. Just like Jenna, the women are all covered in cum. There's cum on their faces, cum leaking from their mouths, cum on their tits, cum on their pussy hairs, cum between their thighs etc etc....

Ethan looked around with a smile. Whom should he choose? It doesn't matter. He knew what happened in all those past group therapy sessions. He will have to go through almost all of them to bring his constant erection down, because he is 'Type XXX'. And the other boys will probably bukkake his mom while he is creaming their moms.

Jenna laid her head back and relaxed. The tip of her son's penis is still in her mouth. Suddenly her thoughts went back to that day, the very day all these started, three weeks before, when her son was diagnosed with a rare genetical condition called 'Condition XXX'.

To be continued....