The Boyfriend Pt. 47

Story Info
Blake double-fucks herself. Liam finally cums as he watches.
2.5k words
4.75
3.8k
3

Part 47 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part XLVII: Intensity

XLVII: Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam couldn't stop stroking himself as he watched Blake ride both of the massive dildos, their huge shafts stretching her out. And she didn't just toy with them, she rode them, slamming her hips down here quick but fluid motions, like she did to his cock when they were together.

Just the thought of that brought Liam even closer to the edge.

He kept flirting with that tipping point for a while, continuing to stroke, but worked hard to keep himself from going too fast. As he continued, however, his restraint began to slip.

She's so amazing. So beautiful.

And she really was. Even though he couldn't see her eyes, Liam could tell by her body language that Blake was really into this; that when she came, she would come hard.

It didn't take long for Blake to prove Liam right.

Blake's rising moans queued him in first, and then it was the way that she gripped the carpet. Then her legs started shaking, and the movements of her hips grew erratic. Instead of rhythmic thrusts, Blake began just slamming her hips down on the dildos, punctuated with a loud moan or scream each time. A few times she even stayed there long enough to grind her hips before thrusting again.

When she stopped for a bit longer than a few seconds, Liam thought she might not be able to continue.

But she was Blake, and just as he thought she might be finished, she kept going.

She is actually a professional.

As Blake started writing her dildos again, bones and gasps even more frantic this time, Liam readjusted himself and nearly came.

He had shifted just enough for the plug inside him to hit just the right spot. He didn't think it was his prostate, but whatever it was, it felt really good.

Liam bit his lip, hesitating for a moment, savoring the intensity of the sensations radiating out from this core. Then he started slowly grinding in the chair, making sure that the base of the plug was pressed against it so that it stayed still while his hips move around it.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped.

Liam couldn't remember feeling anything quite like this before. It wasn't the same as him fingering himself. He could reach deeper with his fingers and play with his prostate, but they didn't make him feel as full as the plug did. He was pretty sure that was what was making his head fog up, and his hand start going faster and faster as he stroked his cock, despite knowing he should slow down.

As it became harder and harder to control himself, Liam found himself a very that his family was out, leaving him with an empty house. He couldn't stop the moans slipping from his lips. He was used to being quiet, but this... This was different.

As Liam watched his girlfriend ride her two massive toys, legs shaking even as she wrote them through post orgasmic bliss, he heard his own moans and gasps rising in time with hers. The intensity was building inside of him. Even when he finally was able to slow his stroking for moment, it didn't help. Between the grinding, watching his beautiful girlfriend, and all of the end up frustration that had built over the course of the night, Liam was coming one way or another.

Liam remembered too late to grab a tissue, so instead he tilted his hips at the last moment, pulling up his shirt, and let himself finally explode.

Something shifted in his head as he came, ass clenching tight around the club, making him feel even more full than he had before, ropes of cum shooting up onto his stomach and even his chest, barely missing his pulled-up shirt.

He filled himself fall into a sort of trance, still stroking, head spacey as he watched Blake come again on her toys. It looked even more intense that time, and for the first time tonight, he found himself jealous. Not of anybody else watching, but of those toys. He wanted to be the one to make Blake feel that way. He wanted to be there to hold her as she moaned and screamed like that, eyes shaking, nails digging into his muscles rather than the carpet beneath her.

Even as his orgasm subsided, Liam didn't stop stroking. He simply slowed down. His cock softened, but only in comparison to just how insanely hard he'd been moments earlier. He was still at his full length, and still hard enough to have continued to fuck his girlfriend if he'd been with her. The plug felt amazing inside him, and Liam felt more full than he had in his life in the best way. And he couldn't tear his eyes from the screen as Blake somehow started moving her hips again, going for that final orgasm she promised.

***

Blake

Blake's body moved almost as of its own accord as she started riding the dildos again. Her hips were still twitching, legs still shaking, heart still pounding with the waves of her second orgasm on these cocks, possibly even with the aftershocks of her first. It had been a while since she'd cum in such quick succession, but everything was so intense with both of these toys inside her that even if she'd been cognizant enough to register that, it wouldn't have seemed that in place to her.

Fuck. Fuck. So fucking good. Need more.

Blake didn't so much have brain function anymore as she just had the primal need to continue. Liam had told her to come three times. Right?

Even if he hadn't, that goal was cemented in Blake's mind. She needed to come one more time. She promised... someone that she would.

Her body somehow managed to protest even as it screamed for more. And Blake gave it more.

She couldn't manage the faster fluid strokes that she had the first time. She couldn't focus, and her legs were on fire. A vague part of her register that she might actually be to soar to walk properly tomorrow, but she didn't care. She needed to come one more time.

Blake let her moans and gasps and screams rip through the empty house as she fucked Liam's two cocks hard.

He was being a dick, and not doing the fucking himself, but that just meant Blake got to fuck him as hard as she wanted. She slammed her hips down with firm powerful strokes, grinding her ass on the cocks that stretched her holes, and made her feel more full than she thought possible. The way they rubbed together through that thin membrane between our ass and her vagina set off explosions throughout her body with every thrust.

And each thrust added to this ball of building intensity inside of her. Stroke by stroke, it started to consume her, to make her skin and fingers tingle, to set her heart pounding and make it so she couldn't move without vocalizing.

"Mother. Fucking. Yes. Yes. Fucking. Fuck!"

It almost became too much more than once. Blake wobbled as she slammed her hips down on Liam's two massive cocks, and swayed almost too far, but then her body remembered the need to come, and she kept going.

That ball of intensity built and built inside her, until she was just about to explode and at the last moment, Blake remembered the button. She didn't remember exactly what she did, but she knew she needed to press it.

Just as her orgasm ripped through her, she slammed her fist down on the button, and half-gasped, half-shrieked, as the cock fully seated in her ass, started to pump come inside of her.

Blake saw stars. She probably blacked out for a moment, but it was fucking amazing.

Her oversensitive holes spasmed and clamped down on the two massive cocks that were already stretching her to her limit. As she came, they pushed her over that into some sort of out of body orgasmic experience. The only thing tethering her to the real world, was those two wonderful massive cocks inside of her. Blake hadn't thought she could feel any more full, but as the cock in her ass shot rope after rope of cum inside of her, she realized that wasn't true. It had stretched out her ass so much, making it soulful, that they come didn't even leak out, it just built up inside her, and if Blake could have opened her eyes and been aware of the world around her, she was pretty sure she would have seen her stomach looking a little bit more full than usual.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking yes! Yes! Fuck!

Time stretched, and Blake was vaguely aware of collapsing onto the floor. The two cocks stayed all the way inside of her, and Blake panted as she slowly came back to reality.

Her heart was pounding, and she was sure that someone should be able to see it making a little dent in her chest every time. The softness of carpet and the slickness of the plastic sheet laid down were a very weird contrast against her skin, but she couldn't really do anything to change that. She was too fucked up on her own orgasms.

Blake didn't know how long she lay there, muscles twitching, holes spasming around the two massive cocks still buried inside of her. Every spasm and clench pushed Blake farther from reality for a moment, setting off little explosions inside of her. A few times that her ass and vagina clenched at the same time, it was nearly enough to push her into a little mini orgasm.

Finally, her vagina started to ache, and the telltale signs of it trying to force the massive toy out, was enough to bring Blake back to the real world.

It still took a minute to right herself, as her muscles felt like they were made of lead and her head was still a little bit spinny from all of the endorphins bouncing around inside of her, with a few deep breaths and some willpower, she managed to push herself onto her elbow. That was as far as she dared to go at the moment, as she knew anything further would make the toys inside of her shift, which could ruin all of her progress.

As she got her bearings, Blake squinted at her laptop, trying to make out the clock. Then she realized she didn't know when she started writing the toys, or when she'd collapsed, so she had no idea how long she just laid there, recovering.

Most of her viewers were still there, and Blake felt a grin splitting her face as she saw quite a few large tips, even after she made her viewers tip for all of those different goals.

"Holy fuck, dudes. You guys are the fucking best. Pretty sure I will have some brain damage going forward, but that was fucking awesome. Thank you guys so much for tipping all the way To the end."

One or two of the non-regulars called her out, saying she would have kept going anyways.

Blake snorted at that.

"You can dream, dude," Blake said, "I may not seem like it right now, but I'm a fucking professional. I don't fuck myself into some sort of weird alternate dimension like that for free."

Taking a few more deep breaths, Blake realized she had one more thing to do for the show.

"All right, dudes, I'm going to try and get this massive fucking reindeer cop out of my vagina. There's a very good chance I might collapse again so if that happens, don't be alarmed. It means it just felt really fucking good and I need a minute to deal with it."

Sure enough, even as Blake tried to take the cock out slowly, it was too much. She collapsed, flopping back, and remained conscious, but needed to take quite a few deep breaths, as the overwhelming sensation that wasn't even necessarily pleasure anymore discombobulated her.

Once She had her bearings again, though, Blake pushed herself up again and spread her legs, showing her slightly gaping, insanely puffy and red pussy to the camera.

"Holy fuck, look at what you dudes did."

Blake grinned as she got a few tips from that. Nothing huge, but awesome nonetheless.

"And because you dudes were also awesome and tipped me all the way to the end, you get one last little surprise. Though you probably know what it is."

Needing to summon even more willpower than before to follow through on it, Blake pushed herself up, and turned her ass toward the camera again, massive horse cock in all its come still inside of her.

Almost instinctively, Blake wiggled her ass out the camera, and nearly collapsed again add new pleasurable soreness in her ass.

Fuck, it's been so long since I've stretched myself out this much.

A few more deep breaths, let Blake center herself.

"Alright, dudes. You all ready to see how much spunk this reindeer shot inside me, and how much he gaped my ass?"

An overwhelming affirmative response, as she expected, and even a few more tips.

"You dudes are the fucking best!" she said, shrieking the last word in typical cherry fashion.

Slowly, Blake started lifting her hips up, putting one hand on the plastic covered carpet and another at the base of the dildo to help study herself.

Even though she'd stretched herself out more than usual, her ass was still so tight around the toy, that none of the come started slipping out until flared head stretched her ass ever so much, making her breath catch and her body shape, and then finally slipped past the ring of tight, But exhausted muscles.

The fake cum mixture spilled out of Blake's gaping asses, down her thighs, and even she found her eyes glued to her screen, watching herself as it came out.

She was pretty sure it wasn't a normal feeling or desire, but Blake liked the feeling of that much slipping out of her gaping hole, just as much as she liked watching it. Just as much as she liked the idea of teasing Liam so much, that he shot that much come into her ass, that he made her feel full and distended. And that he would make her ass stay open with pretty much zero effort as has come ran out down her legs.

So glad I remembered to put the plastic down.

Blake grinned as a few massive tips and many smaller and medium tips came in, and as her head quickly ran the numbers, tightness filled her chest.

"You dudes are the fucking best. I know I've said that a lot there's show, but you're fucking awesome. This is one hell of a Christmas present. Maybe even enough to hire someone to do the cleanup for me."

She got a few LoL's and LMAO's at that, and grinned.

Now I just need to end the show, clean up, and then I can finally talk to Liam.

She hoped he'd enjoyed the show as much as she had.

A/N: Looks like both Blake and Liam have something to look forward to. Do you think they'll be able to last two more weeks without going insane?