All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 61'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RABSTARABSTA6 months ago

I didn't read the story! If there are more than 5 at lost 10 parts to a story, it is obvious that the author doesn't know how to complete the story so I don't waste my time!!!

Hardrider56Hardrider566 months ago

Another great chapter. Life sometimes gets in the way of writing. You pist when you can.

Hardrider56Hardrider566 months ago

rabsta. Show us all how good a writer you are. Interesting you badmouth her work without even reading it.

taylorstormstaylorstorms6 months agoAuthor

@Hardrider thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

@Rabsta I take it you're not a fan of the epic fantasy or space opera genres then XD

Hardrider56Hardrider566 months ago

Taylerstorms, I think rabsta is one of those sad little people who tey to sick the joy out of everyone's life. Will not work on me. You continue to write the way you want to.

taylorstormstaylorstorms6 months agoAuthor

@Hardrider thank you for the defense. Everyone has their own opinions and own tastes. I make sure not to take it personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES