The Boyfriend Pt. 71

Story Info
Lexi teases Marie, Blake rims Liam
2k words
4.81
1.7k
0

Part 71 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXXI: Yum

Lexi

"Fuuuck!" Lexi groaned as she buried her cock in Marie's mouth in one stroke, reveling in the sensation of Marie's hot wet mouth on her shaft, and the way her throat tightened around her head, squeezing it.

When her slut's moan reached her ears, Lexi blinked, realizing what she had done. She nearly pulled out, but then she realized that Marie wasn't coughing or gagging or trying to push her away.

Holy fuck. Has she been practicing this?

Filing that question away for later, Lexi pulled out with excruciating slowness, waiting until only the swollen tip of her cock remained inside Marie's mouth, then burying it back down her throat once Marie's sharp intake of breath reached her ears. Gazing down at her slut, meeting Marie's eyes, Lexi let the lust in them spread through her, and she thrust again and again, each time a bit faster.

Lexi didn't know how long she reveled in the sweet bliss that was fucking her sub's incredible mouth. It had been so long since she'd experienced this. Too fucking long. And Marie...

She's even more amazing than she was when I last saw her.

It soon became too much, though, and as much as Lexi wanted to empty herself down Marie's throat, holding the blonde's burning gaze the entire time, she was nowhere close to being finished with Marie.

Summoning more willpower than she'd needed in the last few weeks combined, Lexi withdrew entirely from Marie's throat, leaving only a thick strand of shining spit connecting her cock and Marie's beautiful lips.

Both of them gazed at each other, eyes wide, silent but for their heavy, labored breathing. At some point, Lexi let herself drink in Marie's body again, gaze lingering on the lines and swells of her muscles, the redness on her chest and hardness of her nipples. The way her stomach flexed with every breath...

Lexi could help licking her lips as she drank in that amazing sight for a few seconds, then let her eyes dip even lower, where the shine of Marie's arousal was visible on her swollen lips and inner thighs even in the shadow cast by the rest of her body.

Mine.

"Are you ready, slut?"

Lexi almost felt guilty at the way Marie's eyes flashed from Lexi's own, to her cock, then widened. Lexi just let herself smile.

"Really?"

Lexi didn't nod. Instead: "Stand."

Beaming, Marie rose to her feet, that connecting thread finally breaking.

The blonde shivered as Lexi cupped her face, then gasped as that hand trailed down her smooth skin, lingering at her breast to brush a thumb over her nipple. Lexi took her time, letting her fingers drag lower and lower over Marie's flat stomach, until she finally cupped Marie between her legs.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, eyes squeezing shut as her legs shook and she leaned into Lexi, clutching at her shoulders.

"Oh, slut," Lexi purred, holding her girlfriend steady, "You're so desperate for my cock, aren't you? For me to fill you up and fuck you until you can't think straight?"

"I can barely even think right now," Marie gasped, voice thick with desperate arousal, "And none of what I'm thinking is straight."

Lexi almost laughed at that.

But if she can joke, she's not ready yet.

Lexi wanted Marie reduced to pure instinct. She knew her girlfriend would love it, and she loved the way Marie touched her and fucked her when she stopped thinking.

A thought popped into Lexi's head, and she smiled, holding Marie's head against her shoulder as she spread the blonde's legs.

Marie barely had time to gasp before Lexi drew her hand back--fingers slick with Marie's arousal--and slapped her slut's pussy.

Something that was half-scream, half-moan ripped from Marie's throat as she collapsed against Lexi.

This time, Lexi did let herself laugh.

"My sweet little pet. Now, you're ready."

Well...almost.

After grinding the heel of her hand into the flesh just above Marie's clit, Lexi reached farther between her slut's legs and fixed her fingers around the base of the plug.

Marie stiffened against her, a hiss rushing from her lips.

Smirking, Lexi made sure she had a good hold of Marie and the plug, then kissed her girlfriend's neck.

"Relax, pet."

Once she felt the tension leave Marie, Lexi pulled hard on the plug in her slut's ass and drew it all the way out in one movement.

***

Marie

Marie didn't even know what sort of sound came out of her as the plug—the dildo, honestly—left her ass, leaving her with that sudden emptiness.

She was beyond thinking and categorizing.

Her mind had fogged over entirely. Any conscious thought subsumed by the need for Lexi. For her cock, her fingers, her tongue. Anything.

I just need her inside me.

Marie blinked, about to beg, and realized she was no longer clinging to her girlfriend. Her domme.

That's right. I'm the slut. She's the domme. That's why I need her inside of me.

It was barely even a thought. More a directive that swept through her body.

Instead of clinging to Lexi, Marie knelt on the couch over her domme, facing her. Lexi held her hips, nails digging into the muscle. Before Marie could look down, she felt it.

The tip of Lexi's cock pressed into the cleft between her cheeks, and Marie moaned, eyes fluttering shut for a moment. When she opened them again, Lexi immediately captured her gaze.

"Ride me, slut. Show me you deserve this cock."

Marie didn't need to be told twice.

Even as she nodded, she let her hips sink down over Lexi, let that thick, wonderful cock she'd missed so much spread her already-lubed asshole and finally penetrate her so fucking deep.

Marie didn't stop until Lexi was fully seated inside her. Once there, she found herself almost unable to breath.

Even with the plug she'd just had in, even with the training she'd done over break, Lexi's cock was so thick Marie felt like she was being split in two.

Maybe it was the way Lexi's cock pulsed inside her. Maybe it was the warmth. Maybe it was just that this was finally Lexi inside of her. Not some lifeless toy. Marie found herself overwhelmed, and nearly collapsed atop her domme once more.

But then Lexi's words returned to her.

Show me you deserve this cock.

That directive replaced the old one, and, locking eyes with her domme, Marie grasped Lexi's shoulders to steady herself, then raised her hips, and started to ride her amazing girlfriend.

***

Blake

Blake missed having Liam down her throat. Eating his ass was fun, and new, and she definitely wanted to do more of it—especially with all those wonderful noises he made—but sucking his cock was familiar, and Blake knew exactly what to do to make Liam explode.

He was hard again, which she also took as a complement, and Blake wanted his cum. What hadn't already spilled out of her onto his cock had dripped out and clung to her upper thigh, giving her the feeling of being marked. Having Liam cum in just one hole wasn't enough though. She needed his cum in her mouth, too.

And someday, he'll be able to come in all three.

Blake knew they both still had a while to go before that, but the time she'd just spent eating Liam's ass, and all the noises he'd made showed definite progress.

As she closed her eyes and hummed around his cock, Liam's sharp gasp making a warmth flood through her, Blake was glad Liam's cock was already in her throat. Time apart had made her greedy, and a part of her was regretting setting that rule about anal.

But if he made noises like that just from you eating his ass...

The thought of what it would be like to truly fuck Liam strengthened Blake's resolve just a bit, and she turned her attention back to deepthroating her boyfriend.

He was so fucking big! Even after the practice she'd had with her toys on her shows, it felt almost like the first time she'd taken him in her mouth. Not too big, but almost.

But I love him this way.

The way he stretched her just enough for every stroke and swallow to feel like a challenge. The way her throat would be just a little sore tomorrow.

Humming around Liam's cock again, Blake opened her eyes and looked up just enough to catch Liam's heavy-lidded, blue-eyed gaze.

His lips were parted, chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. When Blake glanced to his hands, she saw them gripping the sheets.

Won't be long now.

Feeling mischievous, Blake cupped one of Liam's cheeks with a free hand, then ran a finger between his cheeks, running the tip over his spit-slicked hole on its way up to his balls.

His hips bucked, and his cock twitched inside her, and Blake hummed around his cock again.

Cum for me, Liam.

She cradled his balls, gently massaging them as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock.

A part of her wanted to sneak a finger back down, slip it inside of Liam's tight hole and see if that would make him explode down her throat.

He's not ready for that just yet, though.

When he was, though...Blake would make full use of that G-spot of his, and "milking him dry" wouldn't just be a figure of speech.

Liam's gasps started to thicken into grunts, and Blake's head fogged over.

Between Liam's noises and her own fantasizing, her lower lips were aching with need, her pussy begging to be filled again.

Not right now.

She wanted Liam's cum down her throat and in her mouth. She wanted him to watch her swallow like a good girl.

Fuck. No more thinking like that till you have his cum.

Her pussy had clenched at the thought of him calling her that.

On an upstroke, Blake breathed in deep through her nose, then relaxed her throat and took Liam all the way down to the base, her nose resting against bare skin.

Mmm. Good boy.

Blake started swallowing, and that finished Liam.

It took three contractions of her throat before Liam swore and his hips bucked.

Blake used one hand to steady Liam as she continued to fondle his balls with the other. She could feel them moving as her boyfriend's cock swelled in her throat and loosed the first shot straight down to her stomach.

Somewhat reluctantly, Blake pulled back after that.

She loved the idea of Liam just emptying himself down her throat, but she wanted his cum on her tongue, in her mouth.

When Liam shot his second rope of cum, it hit Blake's tongue, and she nearly came.

Not because Liam tasted particularly good or anything, but because she'd fucking earned his cum, and she was finally able to taste him again. The taste no one else got to experience. The taste that was just hers.

More, give me more, Liam. Give me everything.

He did.

Liam's cock pulsed as Blake sealed her lips around his tip, and he filled her mouth. It was almost too much, but Blake kept it all in.

When Liam's cock finally stopped twitching—Blake noted with satisfaction that this orgasm seemed to have lasted longer than the first—Blake let Liam's cock slip free of her lips and closed them tight, then gave his balls one final tender caress, before crawling onto the bed and over his body.

She met his heavy-lidded gaze, smirked, opened her mouth just enough to show him what was inside, then gazed into his beautiful, hypnotic blue eyes as she swallowed his load.

Liam's eyes shot open, and Blake couldn't help cackling at the desire that blazed in Liam's expression even right after an orgasm like that.

Blake leaned even closer, placing a hand on Liam's chest and gripping the muscle.

"Yum."

A/N: Who are you most jealous of right now?