The Boyfriend Pt. 72

Story Info
Lexi fucks Marie's ass
2.2k words
4.74
3.2k
1

Part 72 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXXII: Can We Start Now?

Lexi

Marie's ass was heaven, and the way she was using it had Lexi's will at its limits. As much as Lexi wanted to bend Marie over the coffee table—or, probably one of the counters, since she wasn't sure if the coffee table to could take that—and pound her from behind, she couldn't imagine making Marie stop the magic she was working on her lap.

Though Marie had barely let half of Lexi's length out of her ass since sinking all the way down onto it, it was more incredible than anything Lexi could have imagined. The little thrusts were just enough to make Lexi's blood boil with arousal without pushing her over the edge. And the way Marie would occasionally sheath Lexi all the way inside her, then grind her hips while she squeezed her internal muscles, milking Lexi's cock...

Fuck, I'm not going to last much longer.

It didn't help that Marie looked fucking incredible.

Still clad in that incredible lingerie, Marie was sex incarnate on Lexi's lap, eyes hazy and burning with desire. She'd only broken eye contact the few times when Lexi had managed to tease Marie back and rip a desperate moan from her throat.

When the short, quick strokes and squeezing of her cock finally grew dangerous, Lexi's orgasm building, she grabbed Marie's hips and lifted the blonde off her lap with a growl.

Marie gasped, but Lexi didn't give her time to recover, meeting her lips in a kiss that she knew turned her sub's mind into a puddle of arousal.

Somehow, she managed to maneuver them over to the wall without tripping over anything, then spun Marie around and smacked her ass, hard. Marie moaned, her entire body shaking as she clung to the wall.

"That was dangerous, teasing me like that," Lexi said as she gripped Marie's ass hard and lined herself up with her now-gaping ass.

"But you knew that, didn't you? Fucking you like I haven't touched you for a month wasn't enough, was it?"

Marie let out a strangled moan, biting her lip as she shook her head.

Bracing herself, Lexi thrust all the way inside Marie's ass in a single stroke, eliciting a moan from both of them.

"Want you...to fuck me...like I'm a toy," Marie breathed, voice thick.

This time, Lexi moaned as Marie's ass clamped down on the entirety of her length.

"Want to be completely fucking exhausted and barely able to walk by the time I leave for class on Monday," Marie moaned, voice thick.

The blonde squeezed again, hard enough that Lexi nearly came, and had to squeeze her eyes shut and clench every muscle in her body to keep from exploding right then and there.

When she opened her eyes, Lexi found Marie gazing over her shoulder at her, eyes blazing.

"Most of all," she panted, "I want to tease you so much that you can't stop yourself from doing every dirty, kinky thing I know you thought of doing to me over break. Of following through on every promise you made."

The slight smirk to Marie's lips, and the glint in her eyes, broke Lexi's control.

With a growl, she smacked Marie's ass again, then gripped her slut by the hips and let go of any restraint as she pounded her hips against Marie's as hard and fast as she could.

Marie's legs started shaking, and the moans and obscenities spilling from her lips caressed Lexi's ears like the sweetest music.

It didn't take long before Lexi found her own legs shaking, body burning and taut with need. But she held out, wanting to prolong this as much as possible. Even if Marie didn't cum just from getting her ass pounded like this, Lexi wanted her to get as close as possible.

It was when Marie reached back and clasped Lexi's hand with her own, entwining their fingers, that Lexi exploded.

She came so hard she swore she blacked out for a moment. And with every pulse of her cock, every rope of cum she shot inside Marie, the blonde moaned, ass clenching around her cock, milking every last drop.

Is she cumming? There's no way she's doing that on purpose. Not when she's moaning and shaking like that.

Even as she came, the idea of Marie cumming from the sensation of Lexi spilling herself deep into her ass made Lexi hard as a rock, and she tried thrusting again.

It was far too much, so much that she cried out, joining Marie's moans. But the overstimulation made her hips buck, and she thrust again. And again and again in a mind-breaking feedback loop until her mind fogged over, then cleared, and she found herself clinging to a heavy, panting Marie, the wall barely holding them up.

Sweat dripped from Lexi's brow, and she knew both of them would need a shower. Neither of them had the strength at the moment, though.

Lexi tried shifting her leg, then winced as it wobbled, her muscles turned to jelly.

I'll be lucky if I get both of us into my bed.

Taking a deep breath, Lexi looked over her shoulder, then spied the dildo-plug that had been in Marie's ass, shaft still shining with lube.

A wicked idea entered Lexi's head, and the arousal that came along with it gave her just enough strength to wrap her arm around Marie's waist and lift her, cock still in her ass, to turn her toward Lexi's room. It would be awkward, but she thought Marie would appreciate it when she came out of her lust-induced stupor.

***

Marie

Marie awoke warm and pleasantly full. Her head was foggy, though not so much that she didn't immediately remember why when she shifted, then melted into the warm, muscular presence around her.

Lexi.

Marie smiled to herself at that. Then she swallowed, and winced.

Oh. Right.

Taking Lexi's cock down her throat like that hadn't been as easy as it should have been.

Practicing on a dildo just isn't as fun, though. Not when I'm the one making myself do it, and it's not for a surprise, at least.

Marie expected she would be back to normal before she started classes, though. She planned on finding a way to make sure Lexi used her throat multiple times a day whenever she could.

As she tried to snuggle further into Lexi's embrace, though, her girlfriend's steady breathing comforting her, Marie became aware of the dueling sensations between her legs, and had to bite her lip.

Her ass was full, but not with Lexi's cock. That was half-hard and pressed against her hip. And her pussy...

Empty.

Lexi's words came back to Marie, and she shivered. Half of her hoped she'd just imagined that, or that Lexi had been teasing her to make her even more desperate. The other half...

That was the part of Marie that wanted to hand over control to Lexi completely. To see what wonderfully depraved things Lexi could come up with for her to do. What Lexi could transform her into.

Her perfect slut.

Marie gasped, shivering at the thought, and her fingers twitched, itching to travel between her legs and relieve the need that still ached there.

"Did you have a good nap, slut?"

Marie shivered, eyes wide, then twisted to meet Lexi's gaze, biting her lip at the way the dildo shifted in her ass.

Fuck, she's so beautiful.

Marie swallowed as her eyes lingered on Lexi's for a moment, drinking in the smoldering desire there, then let herself take in Lexi's naked form.

That dress had looked positively sinful on her, but Marie didn't think anything could compete with Lexi's uncovered body. Her muscles and curves works of art that Lexi herself had sculpted.

Meeting Lexi's gaze again, Marie licked her lips, then reached up to caress Lexi's cheek with her hand.

Smiling, Lexi nuzzled into the touch, and a wonderful warmth bloomed in Marie's chest.

"I missed you so much."

Marie swallowed, blinking at the tightness in her voice, then gasped, trembling as Lexi leaned in and brushed her lips against her forehead.

"Me, too, Marie."

Marie couldn't help smiling. As much as she loved it when Lexi called her "slut" or "pet", she loved it just as much when Lexi dropped that pretense and called her by her name.

Sliding her hand down from Lexi's cheek to her chest as she snuggled even closer to Lexi, earning a soft chuckle from her girlfriend, the few days they had before class suddenly seemed too little. She didn't want to go back to the real world yet.

As if sensing her thoughts, Lexi kissed the top of her head, stroking her hair with one long-fingered hand as she whispered, "I'm going to make the most of the next few days with you."

Marie smiled up at her, "So, half snuggling and movies and food and the other half fucking until we literally can't move?"

Lexi laughed, and Marie shivered, smiling even wider as she felt the vibrations through Lexi's chest.

"I was thinking of sneaking a date or two in there so I could have an excuse to dress up for you, but yeah. Pretty much."

Marie blinked, pulling back, "That dress wasn't 'dressing up?' I love your usual look, but that's the most gorgeous thing I think I've ever seen you wear."

Smirking, she let the fingers of one hand trail down to where Lexi's body chain wrapped around her waist.

"Aside from this, at least."

Lexi blushed, looking away for a moment, "I'm glad you liked it. It wasn't too much? Even with my...cock?"

Marie blinked at Lexi's hesitation.

Was it really that big a deal for her?

When she considered it, though, Marie realized that Lexi had to tuck with most of her outfits--especially a dress that clung to her like that. She'd heard tucking was uncomfortable in general, and with a cock like Lexi's...

Ouch.

She moved her hand back up to Lexi's cheek.

"If you wore something like that every time I saw you, I don't think I'd be able to think about anything other the quickest way to get it pulled up around your waist so I could show you just how beautiful I think you look in it."

The warmth that spread through Lexi's expression made Marie's heart hurt. Then it made her angry.

Lexi was so confident and sure of herself in almost everything. Except this. Except in showing someone what she truly looked like when she didn't try to conform to someone else's standards.

When Marie thought about that a bit further, she barked a laugh.

Eyes wide, she immediately clamped a hand over her mouth.

"I'm so sorry," she said, failing to keep the laughter from her voice as Lexi frowned.

She took a few deep breaths, closing her eyes, then opened them, meeting Lexi's gaze.

"Sorry," she said, blushing this time, but not looking away, "I was way too in my head."

Lexi just arched an eyebrow, "Are you going to let me in on the joke?"

Marie frowned, "It's kind of a depressing thought."

"Apparently not too depressing."

Marie's cheeks grew even warmer.

"I was thinking about how the most unquestionably 'womanly' thing about you is that you're so fucking beautiful and confident, and yet your biggest insecurity is how you look in a dress."

Lexi frowned at her for a moment. Then her cheeks colored, and she rolled onto her back, laughing.

The sound infected Marie, and she found herself draped over Lexi, laughing along with her.

"Fuck me," Lexi breathed when her laughter finally subsided. She wiped a tear from her eye and looked up at Marie.

"That's weirdly encouraging and super depressing at the same time."

Marie's cheeks warmed again, "Sorry for killing the mood."

Lexi met her gaze for a moment, then shook her head.

Then Lexi was kissing her.

Marie moaned into Lexi's mouth, lips parting as Lexi's tongue slipped in to tease her.

When Lexi finally broke the kiss, Marie found her body molded to Lexi's, head swimming and chest pounding.

"I think I know a way to fix that."

The purr in Lexi's tone was almost enough to do that on its own. Marie's heart raced.

"What did you have in mind?

Lexi smirked at her, and Marie shivered as her girlfriend trailed her fingertips over her shoulder and down her back, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Well, I wasn't joking about your pussy. You've been such a good girl, going for so long without my cock between your folds, that you'd probably cum from just the tip."

Marie couldn't help the moan that rose from her throat, the way she ached for Lexi.

Her girlfriend leaned closer.

"I want you to get that desperate from having my cock down your throat, or in your ass," Lexi continued, voice dripping with sex, "I'll fuck that hot, wet hole of yours, but first, I want you to cum from feeling my cock in your ass, and from feeling me shoot my load down your throat."

By the time the last word caressed Marie's ears, her entire body burned for Lexi.

She wanted so desperately to finally have Lexi inside her dripping, aching pussy.

Yet the thought of being able to cum just from sucking Lexi's cock, or having Lexi's cock in her ass...the latter had happened before, but Lexi usually had to get her really worked up--like today--or give her some sort of additional stimulation.

Biting her lip, Marie met Lexi's gaze.

"Can we start now?"

Lexi smirked, then pulled her into a rough kiss.

A/N: What do you think of Lexi's idea? Marie seems on board. Do you think they can do it?