All Comments on 'The Boys Club Pt. 05'

by Frustrated363

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

a good tale. short on detail. more of everything. I think for now i would have stuck with the foursome a bit longer. Lots of things to explore there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think that when you get the other 4 involved it will be even more interesting. i like it. give more of the moms doing each other too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amo los detalles de la lenceria. saludos de argentina

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

You are now "getting with it!" This longer segment proves that you are willing to heed your reader's comments. I, for one, really like this. Please continue with your story as it becomes convenient, but try not to cause too long of a wait. you do not want your followers to lose interest. You gained five stars this time.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

A gangbang with both boys and their moms would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. always put many details of the lingerie please !! Thank you, I continued like this with the other mothers, make it good whores like the first, plus the demure nun who must be a bitch

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952over 2 years ago

Found the story very good and well thought out. A suggestion I would make is since both moms seem to like bondage and restraints and the boys are newbies to the subject have the moms teach them by using each other as the practice model for them to gaining their knowledge, remember the golden rule for D/S play SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

This is cringeworthy dialogue:

Takes a whore to know a whore you slut."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line, with a ton of future possibilities, fun, fun, fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Keep writing please. Thanks.

fred0650fred0650over 2 years ago

I look forward to the continuation of the series with Angela and Mary, and the breeding of Christine. I hope all the boys decide to breed their mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the mother should have a secret pregnant fetish ,gives the boys more to do!

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Well Done.

I'm looking forward to lots more from you.

It should be fun see how the other Moms are initiated into the club.

Maybe have the 3rd Mom catch one of the first two couples sharing a moment.

But this is your baby, so enjoy yourself.

I'm looking foulard to chapters 5 thru 12. lol!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FYI, regarding punctuating dialogue

.

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. I

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

"There wasn't a lot in that load mom, but it came from my heart." You -ARE- a romantic! Just messin with ya. I loved this chapter. Gave it another 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous