The Boys Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice's eyes widened, but she opened her mouth and took her son's dirty cock into her mouth, and began to lovingly clean it. Alice was determined that this blowjob was going to be the best she'd ever delivered. She thoroughly loved the man whose cock was in her mouth, and she was determined to make his first blowjob something he would never forget.

After twenty minutes, Alice looked over at Ken and asked, "Would it be breaking the rules if you asked your mom to give me a little help?" Looking at the clock on the dresser, Alice continued. "It's only 9 O'clock, and five loads in two hours is a lot, even for a teenaged boy with raging hormones."

Ken smiled, slapped his mom on her ass, and said, "Go help your friend, mom."

When Christine slid in beside Alice, Alice looked at her and said, "Suck my son's balls for him, won't you?" before giving Christine a deep passionate kiss. The sight of the two naked moms between his legs and the feel of their mouths on him finally pushed Tom over the edge, allowing him to make the necessary deposit in Alice's waiting mouth.

Tom ran his fingers through his mom's hair, and whispered to her, "There wasn't a lot in that load mom, but it came from my heart."

Alice smiled, replying, "Actually it came from your balls baby boy, but I know what you mean, sweety."

Christine suggested, "Why don't you boys go to Ken's old room and clean up. Alice and I will use the master bath. We'll meet downstairs and discuss where we go next."

The boys were already in the kitchen, brewing coffee, and setting out pastry when Christine and Alice came down. Always obedient, the girls were dressed in heels and nylons only. The boys had not bothered to dress.

Ken started the discussion. "We all have individual fantasies we want to explore, as well as bringing the other boys and moms into the club." Over the next few minutes, the four came up with a general plan, knowing the plan would probably change as it went along.

Each boy wanted to spend some alone time with his mom but also wanted some alone time with the other's mom.

Christine wanted to achieve her long-held fantasy of being fucked in her ass and cunt by two men at the same time.

The boys were adamant that when they got together to fulfill Christine's fantasy, their focus would be on Christine and only Christine. They felt the best way to do that was for each boy to spend some quality time fucking their friend's mom and getting that out of their system. Afterward, the four could gather and make a production of fulfilling Christine's wish.

It was Monday morning, and the four decided each mother and son would spend the rest of Monday, and most of Tuesday in their own homes, getting to know each other, moving out of their boyhood rooms into the master bedroom and loving their mothers.

The boys would do their best to keep their sexual activity limited on Tuesday, so they were fully loaded for Tuesday evening. Ken was to be at Alice's house at 5 on Tuesday, while Tom was to be at Christine's. Christine had suggested each boy think of what their favorite fantasy was regarding their friend's mother, and to text their soon-to-be partner mom the details, so the mom could make the first time fucking each other's son special.

At 9 on Tuesday evening, all four would gather at Ken and Christine's for Christine's first double penetration.

The four then discussed where to go with Mark and Angela, and Billy and Mary. The general plan was to go after Angela first, and Mary last.

Christine explained that over the years of knowing each other, Angela and Mary had come to live vicariously through Christine and Alice. Both Angela and Mary had strong sex drives but had dealt with it opposite of the way Christine and Alice had. Angela and Mary had wrapped themselves in their religion to try to control their urges.

Alice thought that the choice of husbands had a lot to do with the issue. Neither Angela nor Mary trusted their husbands to adequately control their wives if the wives were to lower their barriers. Alice believed that going on 20 years of repressing their sexuality had worn thin, and both Angela and Mary, while initially resisting, would "get with the program."

After agreeing to the general outline, the group was about to break up. Before they did, Christine went over to the counter, picked up a container of bright red lipstick, and pulled off the cover.

"Ken started something with me that I think should become a Boys Club tradition," said Christine, looking at Alice. Christine then gave her lips a fresh coat of lipstick and handed the tube to Alice.

Alice gave herself a fresh coat and smiled at Christine as they both kneeled in front of their sons, lowered their faces to the boys' cocks, and opened their mouths.

12