All Comments on 'The Bra-Busting Case of Mimi Rogers'

by NelSymington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great to see you active on here! I come back to some of your stuff fairly regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You've got real talent, but I think your work would be even stronger in 1st person. Part of what makes erotica and smut so hot is how tight we are with the main character and their experiences. Third limited is the right choice for some types of writing and stories, but nothing quite puts us in the main character's skin, feeling her slow or rapid descent like 1st person does. And when there is a surprising twist or turn for the main character, we are also surprised along with her. Keep having fun and keep spinning words. Best and cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nel Symington,

You've got a lot of talent, but I think your stories would be even stronger if they were written in 1st person. 3rd limited has real strengths and are good for certain types of stories, but the hotness of erotica and smut have a lot more to do with that tight in focus on the main character, where we feel her feet slipping out from under her as she does, and where she discovers things about herself she didn't even know lurked within her. When she is surprised, we are surprised along with her. Anyway, it's food for thought. Keep having fun and keep spinning these steamy yarns. Best and Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNelSymington@NelSymington
Hi! I've been roleplaying online for over a decade and I've been writing erotica in various forms for various sites (including this one!) for almost as long. I self-publish on Smashwords, but because I got my start here (albeit under different names), I'd like to give back by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES