The Bra-Busting Case of Mimi Rogers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there!" a bright voice said. Mimi turned around and saw a traditional Pink Industries Bimbo walk out from a door. "I'm Tessa! Welcome to Pink Industries!"

"This is a Pink Industries branch?" Mimi asked. "Where's all the bright branding? The big glass windows? The line of counters with Bimbos eager to answer any and all questions?"

Tessa smiled brightly.

"Unfortunately, our society is at a place where some people feel ashamed about their choice to become a Bimbo," Tessa said. "This is one of our many discrete locations where people can ask questions or get Bimbofied without risk of anybody else seeing them."

"But after somebody gets Bimbofied, then everybody's going to know anyway," Mimi said.

"Then why are you here?" Tessa asked.

Before Mimi could answer, another door opened and another Bimbo walked out, but this one was accompanied by the woman Mimi knew as Renee Esper.

"Well if it isn't Michelle Rogers!" Renee said with a wide grin. "I believe you know of Monica here, although I don't think you two have met."

"Hiya! I'm Monica!" the Bimbo said. "I'm a brand new Bimbo and it's, like, soooo nice to meet you!"

Mimi couldn't do anything but stare.

"You did great today, Monica," Renee said. "Go check out with Tessa there and if you need me after, just take a seat and I'll come see you after I see Michelle."

"Call me Mimi,' Mimi said.

"Sure thing, Mimi," Renee said with a dazzling smile. She brought up her hand and made a show of turning it palm up and facing Mimi before she made a beckoning motion.

Mimi knew that she shouldn't follow, but she needed to know more. She couldn't just leave. She had never abandoned a case.

So Mimi followed Renee into the door where she had come from and walked to a room much like a doctor's office. The two women sat down but this time Renee was sitting at the desk.

"Why did you do it?" Mimi asked, not beating around the bush.

"It's petty, really," Renee said. "Trevor and I used to date. He told me that he wasn't ready for a commitment so I broke up with him. Then he got engaged to the next girl he met after just four months. I couldn't stand it."

"And so you've Bimbofied every woman he's dated since?" Mimi asked.

"That's right," Renee admitted. "It was really only supposed to be the one. I expected to be discovered and blamed but when I got away with it, I got addicted. I love watching Trevor get more and more paranoid but still be unable to help himself from hooking up with whatever lonely girl throws herself at him next."

"So why bring me into it?" Mimi asked. Deep down in her gut, she knew the reason why Renee was willing to be so honest with her.

"It got boring," Renee replied. "So when Erin's parents hired a private investigator to find out the true culprit of their precious daughter's Turning, I saw it as a challenge. And I've added it to my docket each time Trevor gets a new girlfriend."

"You admitted yourself that this is petty," Mimi said. "How do you justify it?"

"It's fun," Renee shrugged. "And I get to test out new Pink Industry products too if I'm extra clever."

"Patrick..." Mimi gasped.

"Very good!" Renee clapped. "Of course Pink Industries would never let something like that happen with a Party Bimbo. You could have reviewed the footage if you had asked. Patrick was my plant. He was never at that event. But he's very, very pleased with you, Michelle. That down payment of $5000 is going to balloon to one hundred times that once you turn permanent for him."

Mimi had known deep down from the moment she had seen the warehouse that permanent Bimbofication would be her fate. The fact that she had not turned around and gone back to her office or her apartment was something that she could not properly justify to herself.

"Your name isn't Renee Esper is it?" Mimi asked.

"Of course not," Renee said. "But you already know my real name. Don't you?"

Mimi felt so stupid. It was a signature; a calling card left at the scene of Mimi's impending Bimbofication.

Eveline Nicchols.

"I do," said Mimi.

"I don't need to tell you that you're going to make a fantastic Bimbo," Eveline said. "And I'm sure that at the end of the day, you're excited to finally go permanent."

"You'll get too cocky," Mimi said. "You won't keep getting away with this."

"Maybe," Eveline said. "Maybe not."

"How are you going to do it?" Mimi asked.

"Pink Milk is faster," Eveline said. "But I think you're more comfortable with pills."

Mimi nodded and held out her hand. Eveline smiled and stood up. She opened a cupboard and pulled out a pink bottle. She opened the lid and dumped so many into Mimi's hand that more than a dozen excess pills spilled onto the floor.

Mimi looked at the pills. There were no little hourglass marks.

"What about Patrick's wife?" Mimi asked before she started to swallow the pills three or four at a time.

"It's probably for the best that you won't be taking any more cases," Eveline said and clicked her tongue. "You're clearly far too easy to fool. It's so easy to doctor a social media page these days."

"I feel so stupid already," Mimi said. "It's working faster than the other ones. It feels different."

"Hey now," Eveline said. "Bimbos aren't stupid. They just have very strong and specific priorities."

"M-my... my tits..." Mimi said. She felt light-headed.

"O cups," Eveline said. "Don't worry. That's what Patrick got in his test drive, so it wouldn't be fair to deliver a sub-par final product."

"I'll... I'll be a good Bimbo for Patrick," Mimi said.

"You'd better be," Eveline said. "He insisted on a 90 day guarantee in the contract."

"I'm sleepy," Mimi said with a goofy smile.

"Tessa will collect you in a moment," Eveline said. "You'll be taken care of."

"Tessa is soooo pretty," Mimi said.

"All Bimbos are, Mimi," Eveline said.

Mimi smiled. It was a nice thought.