All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 08'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a fucking waste of electrons. Server space that could be better used for used car ads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic, and perfect!

Not your POS story, but the anonymous comment about wasted electrons. In your case we can also bemoan wasted protoplasm. But maybe your a Bot? Then we have wasted software. Guess everything you touch is waste.

Its OK. Bonnie will be along shortly to defend you and shower you with her erudite comments and hard won 5-stars. You deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
used car ads?

that's priceless

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, fellas!

It's great to know that you three will read anything I post, even though you claim to despise my stories. The thing is, the longer they are up the higher the scores go. What does that say about your skills as critics?

How about you get a user ID and show us how a really good story is written? I would love to read your stuff. I'm betting you don't have the balls, or ovaries as the case may be.

Oh, and those of you who are giving relationship advice to my fictional characters, WTF? See a shrink.

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Who wants me to continue this plot line?

Do you want to hear the story of what happened at the party Kim throws for Rob? I would love to hear from the folks that seem to like my work and the direction the story is taking. Thanks for reading my stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again thhis is #3 bitch today fromdear annony. He m\needs to take some

drugs to get by the day since his wife dumped his dub ass. Fuck you in the heart annony! I gave this a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES