The Branson Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, God" she whispered as she stared at the tented shorts! Then her eyes bulged as she saw the tip of the thick python sticking out of the bottom of his shorts! Her mind was a scramble! Her life disintegrating over the last 12 hours. Thoughts of inappropriate interactions with Darius, Katie, Joe and her son Steve! Could it be the youngest man in the house was the real man of the house? The belle started to tremble as a tear ran down her cheek. She looked over his magnificent body and finally settled in on his splendid blue eyes.

"Yes sweet pea..." She said as she descended the stairs. The son wondering, did we have a moment?

The southern belle thanking God for avoiding temptation! She returned to her husbands bed distraught and heartbroken over vile things she had done. The belle gently wept until she fell asleep...

Chapter 3

Sunday morning came all too quick for the Branson family as everyone scrambled to put on their Sunday best for church. Downstairs in the kitchen Jada the family maid was getting breakfast on the table.

"Good morning Jada," said Lindsey as she entered the massive southern kitchen. The belle was the picture of a decorum. Dressed very conservatively in a soft pink colored silk blouse that buttoned up the front to the neck to hide Darius's love marks! The blouse had a large silk bow at the top that gave her a demure look. Along with the silk blouse she wore a high waist long pencil skirt that dropped below her knees with 2 inch classic brown pumps.

"Good mornin to you Miss Lindsey." As she poured the coffee she thought, "SLUT! Miss high and mighty!" LOL! "Dressed like whore, cruising for black meat last night! And today dressed like a spinster headed off to church for absolution! Haha!" Jada was the live in maid to the Branson's for the past 15 years. The 40 year old black maid was beautiful and the family knew very little else, as Jade was extremely private.

One by one the family made it downstairs and then Mellissa arrived!

"Happy birthday" they all started to yell! Everyone got up to hug the youngest child! Daughter Melissa Ann Branson had just turned 18 years old.

"Let me look at you honey child," as the mother stepped back from their hug.

"You are such a beautiful young lady!" Lindsey admired the young woman before her. Similar in facial features. Classic beauty with a hint of girl next door. But the similarities ended there. Melissa had Irish red hair, opposed to her mom's reddish blonde hair. Mom was tall slender and poised. Daughter was 4" shorter, hour glass figure with full d cup breasts! A true bombshell! With a body built for sex! A baby maker wrapped up in a sage colored sun dress.

"Come on, lets get some breakfast before were late for church"

The family pulled into the church parking lot in their pearl white Cadillac Escalade and hurried inside as Joe had duties to do being the church Deacon. Joe kissed Lindsey on the cheek and headed off to begin his duties. The belle walked in to the large church with her 3 children. Lindsey believed everyday was a fresh start in Jesus Christ. Today she would get her life back on track. She would honor God and her wedding vows and never again fall prey to Darius and temptation. She trembled once inside wondering if the church walls would fall in on the sinner!

The southern belle held her head up high as she said a polite good morning to those she came across, feeling extremely uncomfortable. Several of the church parishioners had attended the BBQ party last night. Having a front row seat as the lovely wife threw herself at a black man and ejaculated on the dance floor! Lindsey got her children to their pew. Shame and humiliation along with the feeling the walls were closing in. She said, "I'll be back in a few kids." As she walked out of the sanctuary and walked through the huge church ending up in the country chapel. The chapel not used on most Sundays and was empty.

Lindsey's heart started to clam as she knelt on the steps at the foot of the alter and went deep into prayer. Her hair in a bun along with the silk blouse and high waisted pencil skirt. Anyone passing by might have mistaken her for a nun.

She felt the soft touch of a woman on her shoulder. Turning her head back the belle was stunned to see the wickedly beautiful Denise! Staring down as though the white woman was the sacrificial lamb!

"I'm pleased you learned your place when you're before me." As the black goddess circled her pray coming to stand before her on the alter! Lindsey's heart rate rose rapidly and her body began to tremble as she sought the courage to raise her bowed head.

"Umm, Mrs. Johnson, I didn't know you come here for worship?" The belle looked up into the heart of hell!

"Mistress! You will address me as Mistress in private!"

The southern belles eyes began too well with tears as she replied. "Yes Mistress, please forgive..."

"Well... My Pet." Taking hold of her chin forcing the knelling white woman to look directly into the black goddess eyes! "I thought perhaps a little divine intervention was in order to assist with your impregnation!"

"Ohh... No, please..." She moaned as the belle started to stand.

"Stay!" Ordered the black dominatrix as though she were a puppy! Lindsey started to shake and dropped to her knee's

"Please, I can't do this... I am a faithful wife. I am not protected. Please I will do anything!"

"So... I tell you what I'll do. If your twat is not dripping wet at the thought of Darius seeding you. I will set you free and you will get the loan. No stings and no questions asked."

"Lindsey started to turn a rosy shade of red and whispered. "Of course theres no secretion. You have my word as a proper southern woman."

"Shhh... The eyes always give it away. You're as wet as a two dollar whore!" The belle trembling started to weep as she saw no mercy. "Arise," said the black goddess.

"Ohh, God nooo..." As she forced herself to stand before her Mistress!

Looking her over as though she was at the stockyard, she said. "Take off your skirt!"

"But... We're in a church for God sakes!" As Lindsey reached behind her and lowered the zipper and the skirt slipped down her long legs, pooling at her feet! Leaving her in a half slip with lace. She trembled as she lowered the slip to the ground. Now in only ivory french cut panties and a matching garter to hold up her stockings! Then the belle slowly undid each strap and began to lower her panties! As she stepped out of the undergarment Denise began to appraise the 45 year old. The 28 year old dominatrix was dripping herself but had to stick to the plan and began to berate the debutante.

"Look at you! Your so old! Gravity is knocking on your doorstep! Your worthless! How could Darius even get hard! Let alone seed a whore like you!" She howled as she brought her index and middle finger to within an inch of Lindsey's vagina! "I can smell you... You smell like a whorehouse at low tide" And slowly brought her fingers to her labia moving them in a gentle way. "Your not wet... You're absolutely dripping!" The black woman snickered as she sunk her two fingers into Lindsey!

The belle opening moaned tilting her head back saying. "God forgive me please..." As Denise smeared her juices on her clit as the belle trembled and groaned. "Ohh... Please don't! I'm a good girl..."

"Shhh... You're a block cock slut." As the dominatrix inserted the two fingers back inside the belle!

"No... Ohh my God," moaned Lindsey her breathing rapidly increasing as she approached orgasm! Neither noticed that Darius had entered the chapel and was observing the unholy ritual at the foot of the alter!

The black goddess dropped to her knee's as she expertly worked her fingers in and out. The belle let out a deep groan as she felt the woman's breath on her vulva! Suddenly the dominatrix removed her two fingers from the southern belle and blew on her clitoris! That sent the white woman over the edge as she gripped the wicked woman's shoulders to keep herself from toppling over! Desperately crying out as she ejaculated for the second time in her life!

"Ohhhhhh... Nooo!" as she squirted spurt after spurt running down wetting her legs, pencil shirt and garments! The black beauty rose and took her soiled hands and wiped them clean on the belle's silk blouse! Then looked into the debutante's eyes and said.

"She's ready!" And walked down from the alter.

Lindsey turned her head back and saw the grinning Mandingo.

"No..." Whimpered Lindsey as she slowly fell to the floor trying to hide her half naked body with her wet skirt!

Denise and Darius ignored the belle and began to speak as though she weren't there.

"The "religious wife, hahaha is a real powder keg." Snickered Denise!

"I told you. She's bitch is in heat! I never thought she would be so easy to turn." He said with a hearty laugh.

"Hell, we probably didn't need to blackmail her! She knows her place is serving the black race. The downside, the ho is on the wrong side of 40! In a few years she will be just a mercy fuck." Said Denise.

"Don't sweat it. We'll farm her out when the debutante is a used up skank." Berating the southern belle was a tactical move. It was all done to completely break and shame the woman. The reality this was a cultured exquisite prize to both Darius and Denise!

"Alright babe, I will be in the sanctuary praying for insemination." As she kissed her husband and left the chapel.

Darius locked the chapel door. Wanting erode her reputation rather destroy it all at once. Looking at the lamb laying at the foot of the alter was a moment he would savor for years to come!

The southern belle laid weeping at the foot of the alter! In just a silk blouse with a tied bow at the top and her stockings with two inch pumps. Trying to hide her nakedness and shame with her long skirt.

Looking back to the rear of the chapel she started trembling as she realized the black adonis was beginning to disrobe!

The belle couldn't help but stare as the 6'5' man removed his suit and tie. He slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt removing it. Bringing up a foot he removed each wingtip and then his socks. The Mandingo locked eyes with the white wife as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants! She gasped as he removed his trousers and his python was revealed! The log swayed between his legs as he laid his trousers on the pew. The Mandingo took a step forward and positioned himself in the middle of the aisle looking towards the alter. He was an image to behold! Dark coal imposing muscular body! His penis was as thick as a coke can with testicles the size of a golf balls. She hated him for what he had done to her! But within a certain radius she was addicted to the black adonis!

"Are you ready to present your sacrifice to God."

"Ohh, God! Please, don't do this in God's house. I will do what you want anywhere else. Please... I'm begging you!" She whimpered. Darius just stared into her eyes with no response. She shed a tear as she reached for the silk bow and undid it. Then began to unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Leaving her in a lace underwire bra that enhanced her cleavage. Reaching behind the belle hesitated as she went to unhook her bra clips. The mature woman felt compelled to please the big man as she dropped her bra to the ground.

Darius began his walk down the aisle towards the lamb. His 12" phallus swinging like a third appendage! Lindsey trembled in shame as the towering figure approached her at the alter! The adonis extended a hand to the lady in a loving gesture. The belle tepidly extended her hand as they came together. The predator smiled as he looked down upon the lamb at the foot of the alter!

The Mandingo began to squeeze her delicate hand with increasing pressure! The belle placed her other hand over the black man's hand as if to beg! The pain caused her drop to her knee's! "Please don't!" She bellowed in pain! Darius threw the white woman to the ground! She tumbled and rolled into the alter stairs!

"Go, get out now." Darius said coldly. The predator looked upon the trembling lamb lying naked against the alter except for garter and silk stockings with 2" pumps! "Well... Go!"

"Well... I..." Mumbled the belle as she made no attempt to leave.

"This grows tiresome! You must now ask to stay!"

"I'd like to stay... Please..." She whimpered as the belle struggled to maintain eye contact.

The black adonis standing naked above her again held out his hand to her. The former debutante crawled on her knee's and took his mammoth hand. Again he gripped her dainty hand and she moaned in pain looking up into his eye's for mercy!

"Open your heart! Will you open your heart and surrender?" The Mandingo said with great passion!

"Yes..." The belle whimpered.

"I intend to impregnate you and destroy your family!"

"Oh please... Don't ask me to do..." Tears were welling up as she trembled before the big man!

"I need your help!" He searched the woman's broken eyes!

"Please, you won't hurt anyone..." Not believing her own words, as she was scarifying her own family!

He squeezed her hand tighter and stared deep into her brown eyes!

"Now you question me!"

"No..."

"Will you assist me!"

"Ohh God! Please Darius, please don't ask..."

"Leave me then!" As he threw her to the floor like a rag doll! Go, and never darken my door again!"

"Nooooo..." Her voice cracking, "I promise... I'll do anything you ask." She looked down at the floor and wept quietly. Visibly shaking she reached up and removed her hair clip. Shaking her head, letting her hair drop down to her breasts! The belle then crawled up the steps on all fours! Her mature breasts swaying as she laid on her back and made her offering!

Darius stared down upon the lamb. This was a pinnacle moment for the predator! Lying naked on the church alter was the most desirable southern belle in the entire county! Possibly the entire state! Considered unobtainable by virtually everyone. A debutante, faithful wife and pillar of the community now naked surrendering to a black man! The black adonis took a few steps and then knelt down on the steps of the alter. His mammoth phallus swinging in air!

Something primitive had come alive in the white wife! Instinctively spreading her legs! Fully opening her delicate petals to the black man! The belle took hold of heavy black log, slick with pre-cum! Taking her other hand she run her nails threw nappy black bush! Looking into the predators eyes as she jacked the python! Her wedding ring glistened as she glided her hand up and down the thick penis! The belles dainty hand only reaching 3/4 around the massive shaft! Her hand and ring covered in the milky lubrication. Openly moaning as she worked the incredible specimen!

The black coal was hot and hard as steel. With ragged breath she took the serpent bringing it to her wet labia! Gently rubbing the large mushroom head up and down her widening labia! She whispered in sultriest southern drawl. "So... Am I the first southern belle you've impregnated in a church... Darlin?"

Yessssss! Darius bellowed in a deep baritone voice. As he plunged deep into her vaginal canal! Penetrating deep into the Belle as hard as he could! Stunned as the white woman pushed back raising her pelvis with every stroke!

She groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure! Desperate to submit to the mating ritual that had begun! Her breathing increased as her vaginal walls widened allowing the black python to sink deeper! "Your so... Big, oh my God! Deeper," she moaned. Her hand gripping the large black bicep! Her other hand on his massive pectoral muscle digging her nails into his chest! The southern belle fully submitting to the primal ritual becoming much more vocal as she whispered, "I promise, please seed me! I promise!"

With that, as Darius pulled back she repositioned her pelvis tilting it upwards and spreading her legs wider! The Mandingo on his downswing sunk to new depths! Nine, ten, eleven, POP! As all 12" sunk into her cervix! "Ohhhhhhh... Yes darlin that's the spot! I'm a good girl aren't I darlin." As the debutante trembled into an earth shaking climax! "Ohhhhhhhh, my Ohhh, Darius yes! That's it darlin... Fuck me sweet pea!"

The black adonis was pistoning in and out with perfect rhythm! The mature woman moving with grace and precision. The big man thinking she truly was one of the finest pieces of ass he had ever had! The belle continued her seductive tone saying. "Your so big darlin! You've ruined me! Ohhh, please don't ever stop!" As she wrapped her legs around his muscular ass!

The scene on the alter was an inconceivable! The naked black adonis's chiseled body in the missionary position! The Mandingo's muscular ass contacting as he pistoned into the mature alabaster skinned belle! "I'll bet you love the thought of seeding little old me, darlin?"

"Ohhh, shit... You're so fucking tight!" Darius groaned! "I'm gonna knock you up slut!" The black bull was picking up speed. "Come on you raggedy ass whore!"

Tears ebbed in the debased woman's eyes as she moaned in shame! The belle's vaginal walls milking the black serpent! Tilting her head back as she slid into orgasm! "Oh... Ohhh... my God!" As her climax subsided she opened her eyes seeing the cross above them! Tears rolled down her cheeks as she leaned forward raising up her lithe body! Still meeting every thrust she whispered in his ear. "That's it darlin, breed momma..." She teased in a low sultry voice!

This pushed the black adonis over the edge as his log thickened and pulsed inside the belle! "Give it all to momma, don't hold back, darlin..." Putting her hand behind his head and the other hand on his chiseled ass! The debutante pulled him in for deep soulful kiss! Then dug her nails into his ass as his black piston sent burst after burst of semen into her fertile womb! Lindsey felt her insides being bathed in his warm baby batter! The belle trembled into climax screaming "Ohh, Darius please. Ohh, God yes!"

The Mandingo still flooding the the warm fortress with his footmen cried out. "Fuck, Ahh yes bitch! I own you whore! Ahh!" Then he moaned and collapsed on top of her! Stunned at how good she was at copulating!

The black man started to pull himself up but the belle interlocked her heels holding him on top of her! "Not yet darlin, you haven't marked me yet..."

"You may live to regret those words some day whore!"

"Master, please, brand me as your property!" The church bells began to toll as she finished her statement! The black man had a sly smile as he french kissed the women and then went about biting and sucking on her neck, chest and milky white breasts!

The big man finally rolled off her and had her clean his black log with her mouth. Taking only a minute because the church bell signaled the end of the service. As he dressed Darius wished he could go for round two! Lindsey had a certain grace and passion that he found alluring! She was a true lady a complete opposite of his beautiful temptress wife.

The lovely Lindsey got herself dressed and put her hair and wrapped the silk bow around her neck covering the love bites! Taking the inside gusset of her panties wiping up the large dollop of semen on the alter. Turning the panties around and stepping into them. Sealing the dollop into her labia as she walked into the sanctuary.

"Mom are you okay." asked Melissa.

"I'm fine honey child. Just a migraine. I laid down in the lounge for a bit and i'm ready to celebrate your birthday."

"Happy Birthday Melissa!"

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Johnson! So sweet of you to think of little old me."

"18 and all grown up! You are simply exquisite!" exclaimed Denise. Lindsey cringed as the predator power couple ogled her virgin and future debutante daughter!

"Well I declare, we are going to be as close to you as we your mama..." Denise said her sweetest southern drawl. Lindsey regretting her promise to Darius to help destroy her own family!