The Branson Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision of Lindsey passionately kissing another woman was overwhelmingly exotic to Katie! She was trying to resist putting her hand on her sex!

Breathing increased as the two woman's kiss intensified! The southern belle had brought her fingers up the ebony chest stopping just below her aching black breast! Cradling the bottom of the breast hesitating to cup it completely. Lindsey knowing with each step she was crossing a new line in her sexually! The belle returned to raking her nails though the black goddess's cleavage! The former debutante tepidly pulled back from the kiss a string of saliva between them! The belle stepped back and sought the dominatrix eye's.

"Umm, I. I'm... not a lesbian..." Reaching behind her the belle unzipped her dress and let it pool to the floor! With only a momentary hesitation as she reached behind her unhooking her bra. Her mature breasts dropped with the freedom, as she placed the lace bra on the vanity. Daintily she slid her french cut panties down her longs legs!

Katie trembling at the erotic scene unfolding, hardly believing her best friend had just stripped naked in a public restroom for a black woman! Backing up against the door looking to protect her friend she locked the door. Running her hands over her voluptuous hips as she mesmerized seeing her beautiful naked friend.

The lovely Lindsey was a natural woman, nothing plastic about her. The belle's body had filled out a touch over time making her only more desirable! Large teardrop breasts bordering on a c cup with small pink areola's and eraser like nipples! Along with a tiny little pooch, her hips expanding just a touch accenting her long lithe legs!

The debased religious wife looked hungrily at the ebony wife as she moved towards her. Her breasts jiggling as the older woman raised her hands to Denise's shoulders and slowly pulled the deep v neck dress over her shoulders stripping the ebony completely naked. Denise smiling at the manipulated woman. Never imagining the southern belle would openly lust after her. This was a high point for the bisexual woman who favored women over men!

The 45 year old belle was somewhat embarrassed and in awe of the 28 year olds flawless body! The black goddess was tall at 5' 11", lithe and had a muscular tone. She had a slender face with full lips and like Lindsey a long sensual neck. Her breasts were simply exquisite! Smaller than the belle's but a perfect firm teardrop b cup with brown plump areola's and pointy nipples! Her mid drift was taught and her naval pierced! Leading to a completely shaven vagina! The belle surprised that the ebony's body was strewn in tattoo's!

"Oh God," Lindsey moaned. as she stood frozen in shock. Her body trembling and her mind racing. She wanted the ebony, she wanted this! But she was frightened as she knew this was a turning point in her life!

The Dominatrix could feel the belle trembling as she had placed her hand behind head and pulled her in for a deep sensual kiss. Both women moaned at the same time. Ebony lips were soft under the belle's searching mouth. Lindsey's tongue sunk deep into ebony's mouth. She was amazed at how long the southern belle's tongue was! The sexual tension was intense as their tongue's dueled. Lindsey once again slid her nails down ebony's tattooed arm bringing her hand up underneath her breast! Her nails scratching the side of her teardrop breast as the belle cupped the teardrop breast! The puffy areola tingling against her palm! Lifting and squeezing the firm breast as she zeroed in on her long eraser like nipple!

Katie hypnotized by the sight of the mature naked alabaster skinned belle intertwined with the tall tone dark ebony she devil! The stark contrast was stunning.

Lindsey slowly pulled away from Denise and started kissing her neck and made her way down to the puffy nipple! As she worked her tongue over the areola and finally placed her mouth over the long nipple and sucked on it! Ebony was moaning as she said. "That's it whore service me! I knew you were a lesbian!"

The southern belle only intensified her assault as she hungrily milked the 28 years nipple as her her other hand found ebony's vagina! and began run her nails over her labia! Denise groaned as this was one of her best encounters with a woman as Lindsey zoned in on her clitoris.

"Ohh, yes that's the spot my pet!"

The southern belle knew her destiny as she slowly began to trail her succulent mouth down the she devil's body! Sucking and kissing her taught stomach leaving love bite trail as the way to ebony's Georgia peaches! The former debutante found herself on her knee's staring at her destiny! The cold marble floor jarred the woman in heat back to reality! "Oh Mistress please, no..." She mumbled as she simply stared at the bare honeypot!

"Come! I want you to smell me."

For the first time the belle hesitated as though she was having second thoughts.

"Now!" The dominatrix said more sharply.

"God forgive me." As the belle brought her nose up to her slick labia and inhaled! The she devil watched the belle's mature breasts swell as she breathed in her scent.

"Keep breathing." Determined the southern belle would never forget her. Tears rolled down the debased 45 year old cheeks as she was humiliated by a black woman nearly young enough to be her daughter! Unfortunately for Lindsey humiliation brought heat and she was dripping as she sunk two fingers into her own vagina and began to fuck herself! Desperate to get herself off after the orgasm denials. Her breathing labored as the powerful scent filled her lungs she began to open her mouth to release her long tongue.

Suddenly her head was yanked back as her eye's met her dominatrix! "What are you whore?"

"Mistress please, no..."

"Say it!"

"Oh my God... Please Mistress..."

She felt her hair yanked harder as tears rolled to the ground! "Say it! What are you?" The she devil talking to her as though she were a dog.

"I, I'm a... Oh my God forgive me! I'm a lesbian..." Whimpered the former debutante as the she devil smothered the white woman's face into her soaking vagina! The belle immediately run her tongue up the slick labia! Tenderly zeroing in on her clit knowing what would bring the ebony the most pleasure! The belle was an attentive lover as she took her hand from her own vagina and bought it to the black goddess's engorged nipple and begin to manipulate it! Her other hand she brought to the ebony's amazing ass.

Then Lindsey did something she swore she would never do, as she sunk her incredibly long tongue deep inside the black goddess! And literally began to fuck her with the long appendage!

"Ohh... Fuck! Yessssss! So deep, so deep! Don't stop!" Moaned the black goddess as she slammed her hips in union with the white woman's tongue! The ebony broke into an earth shattering climax.

"OHHH... YES! Ohhhhhh! Yes my pet!" Immediately squirting into the belle's mouth! The belle began to suck and sallow the nectar as the she devil gripping Lindsey's head rolled into a second orgasm!

"Ohh, that's it! Yes, oh baby!" Pulling the belle to her feet the ebony and ivory embraced into a soulful kiss! Denise broke the kiss and the weak kneed southern belle dropped to the floor. Denise snickered as she dressed and straightened her hair.

Ignoring Lindsey like discarded trash she walked towards the door. Stopping in front of Katie, she looked her up and down like she was purchasing livestock! The black goddess smiled a sultry smirk as she swiftly raised Katie's dress and sunk her hand down the front of her baby blue thong! "I knew it! Haha."

Pulling out her soaked fingers from the sopping mature woman wiping her fingers clean between Katie's deep double d cleavage! "Your next..." The ebony said to Katie as she went to the table and picked up her phone and shut off the recording and left.

"Oh my God baby doll! Are you okay," as Katie ran and helped her friend up off the floor.

"Oh Katie, what a mess I have made of my life..."

"Baby doll, we will fix this. I am always there for you. Come on, let's get you dressed. We will worry about this anther time."

The two belle's returned to table in time to see Denise smoking a cigarette. Her head tilled back blowing the smoke high into the air. A woman looking like she just emerged from satisfying sexual encounter.

"Honey, great news! Darius has offered us his King and Queen Penthouse suite for Melissa's Society Debutante Ball! It's ours for the entire weekend!"

"Ohh, that's so very generous. We couldn't possibly except."

"Nonsense," said Darius. "It's the least we can do after Joe invited Denise and I to your daughter's coming out ball."

"Oh God no..." Lindsey mumbled under her breath as the predator Darius smiled from across the table.

Chapter 9

"That's it darlin, deeper, deeper! Make momma your little whore." Lindsey was pushed up against the all glass wall of the hotel penthouse as Darius took her from behind! Darius was relentless as he pounded away at the belle. This was their third encounter that sunny Saturday morning.

"I'm close slut!" Darrius bellowed as he groaned. "Yes, yes yes! Soooo, good as he climaxed a third time into the fertile mature woman. They continued to hold one another as the black adonis leaned down and french kissed the belle. Neither realized that there was a slight shift sexual relationship. There was long sensual kisses, holding and touching in tender way. And Darius often stayed after climax.

The pair showered and dressed and headed down to the hotel dinning room for an afternoon lunch. They had begun to spend some time together outside the bedroom. Darius liked being seen with the desirable souther belle. She knew all the movers and shakers and was well respected in the community. Everyone wanted Lindsey for they committee or charity work. She had grace and class and came from old money. Something the predator wanted desperately.

"I'll have a Julianne salad and a glass or Port." Said the belle.

"Steak sandwich and a beer, please."

"Three times! Dam girl you wear me out."

"I'm 15 years older than you. If I can take it. You can take it." She laughed as their hands intertwined.

"I can't even do that with Denise. And you are so tight! You just milk me baby."

"I try always to be the best at what I do. I am competitive, darlin."

"I am up for the challenge, baby. So..."

"Yes darlin..."

"So, Melissa your daughter. She just turned 18?" Darius said with a sly grin!

"Oh God, Darius she just a baby... I won't let you take her virginity!"

"I'm not going to take her virginity Lindsey. You are...

To be continued...