The Branson Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Loving wife taken at church. Daughter is the new lamb!
16.1k words
4.32
66.8k
68

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, thanks for stopping by. Please take the time to read parts 1 and 2 for better clarity, as there are several twist and turns. WARNING, This story contains heavy religious overtones! This is a fantasy for those who enjoy non consent, interracial sex, incest, blackmail, cuckolding, lesbian and many other fetishes. Please feel free to move on if it's not your cup of tea. All are over 18. All feedback welcome!

Chapter 1

In a little less than a day, 45 year old southern belle Lindsey Ann Branson's life had been completely shattered. Blackmailed into complete submission and possibly impregnated by a Black Bull! Things continued to spiral out of control in the beautiful wife's life!

Incest hung in the air as the alluring Lindsey, beautifully dressed in her wedding night apparel had locked herself in her son's bedroom. The beautiful mother with premeditation in her actions taking great care to dress as a bride on her wedding night! The belle was openly stalking her 19 year old son! Lindsey slowly broke the abnormally long hug and took a small step backwards resting her hands on his muscular shoulders. Steve found his hands on her soft hips. He slowly looked down from her breathtaking face scanning over her teardrop breasts and oddly settled in on her slight pooch! Both had a flood of memories of how Darius the black bull had seeded the former debutante! The boy slowly moved his hands to cradle her pooch! Caressing her belly the same way someone would touch a pregnant woman's body!

Lindsey openly moaned and gripped her long nails into her boy's shoulders with all her might! Thoughts of Darius impregnating her brought her to orgasmic bliss! Her breathing rapidly increased as she trembled into climax! Trying not to scream as she felt somewhat humiliated having an orgasm in front of her son! Which oddly only made her more aroused!

As her orgasm subsided the belle looked deep into her son's eyes as she felt the juices running down her long thighs! Desperately wanting her son to make the first move she thought she would give him something more to think about. Lindsey slowly brought her slender hands up to his tender face and said. "Well... Darlin I guess this is goodnight?" Posing it as a question in her sweetest southern drawl! Then tepidly brought her lips down and parted them slightly kissing her son on the lips, slowly moaning into his mouth then pulling away!

Steve was stymied as they sought each others eyes looking for answers. With ragged breathe the strapping son stood and looked deep into his mother's eyes as he said."Momma, did papa get it all out?"

As he slowly undid the sash of her silk robe and tepidly dropped to his knee's! His mother's lovely body exposed as he looked up from the floor! Taking in her long teased reddish blonde hair cascading to the tops of her breasts. Spectacular amount of cleavage came into view! The parted silk robe put her soft belly on display! And now his eye's were set on the prize! The boy leaned in a gently kissed the gusset of her panties feeling the waiting bush underneath! Then he inhaled deeply and smelled the sweet nectar that awaited him! He raised his hands and slowly let them slip inside her robe to rest on her hips! Staring at the ivory white french cut wedding panties as he took hold of the sides and started pulling them down her long legs! His mom's curly well trimmed reddish bush started to come into view!

Suddenly, Lindsey took hold of her son's hands and tore them away from her body as what he had said registered in her mind! "Oh my God! Stephen no! You were there!" Tears forming in her eye's as she wept! "Ohhh... No!"

"I'm sorry Momma, I..."

"Why... Why didn't you stop him? He raped me for God's sake!" As her hands now cradled his face.

"Momma... I tried, but... Oh, I'm so sorry! I was so weak..." As he began to weep he thought of how Darius's exquisite black wife Denise manipulated and did unspeakable things to him! Too ashamed to speak of what happened he softly said. "I... Who could possibly stop that man, Momma..."

"Oh, Stephen, how could you... I came to you tonight because I needed a man... A real man. I, I dressed for you... Mama was going to give herself to... Ohh, my God" she wept.

"Momma please, let me..." As he moved to her panties again.

"Stop... Such a little boy..." As the mother gently pulled him up and led the boy over to his bed. The belle's open robe billowed showing more of her womanly figure! She wept as she looked in his eye's and gently pulled his t shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor!

"Momma..."

"Shhh..." As she stood in front of the boy with her robe still open as she dropped to her knees!

"Oh God," the boy muttered as she reached up and took hold of his boxer shorts and slowly dragged them down his muscular legs. Carefully she lifted each leg removing his boxers and casted them aside leaving the boy completely naked! The southern belle still on her knees gazed over her muscular son's body settling on his eye's. Studying them for an eternity she softly spoke.

"Stephen you have sinned in the eye's of God and you must be punished," she sighed. The boy was stymied as she took hold of the folds of her silk robe and let it puddle on the floor around her. The boy openly starred at his naked mother's mature b cup breasts with pink nipples bursting from her areola's! Looking down at her delicate pooch just above her ivory silk french cut panties!

The belle slid her hands up his legs and then took his penis into her hand and began to stroke him and massage his hairy balls with the other hand. The heated son reached down and began to cradle her womanly breasts as she pulled away! "Don't you touch me you filthy little boy!"

Her son openly moaned as he felt her breathe on his sack! The belle's tongue began to run along his sack as she opened her mouth swallowing a testicle and jacked him with a frenzy! Just as the boy was peaking Lindsey removed her hand and stared in into his eye's and slowly swallowed his entire 7" penis! Deftly she began to milk her sons penis with vigor! Quickly bringing the boy to the boiling point with ragged breathe he groaned! "Ohh, momma... I, ahhhhhhhh!"

The belle immediately pushed her hands against his hips drawing the boy out of her mouth with a loud popping noise! His hard as steel penis flopped in the air as he groaned as blue balls set in!

The beautiful 45 year old rose from the hard wood floor stepping back a few steps as if to present herself to her son. Slowly the mother lowered her pure silk panties letting them fall to her feet. Stepping out of them, daintily lifting each of her wedding stilettos. Leaving her completely naked except for her silk thigh high stocking and white heels!

"Well bless my goose berry pie. Do you like, darlin." She purred! The absolute picture of desire! Lindsey fully displayed her body before her son! Spectacular plump breasts with just a hint of sag and a sweet reddish blonde well trimmed vagina! The belle spun around and gave the boy a view of her tender sweet ass and slender lithe hips with slight widening!

The son groaned as she came to him! Her shapely breasts swayed as they came face to face. The son's hard cock pushed into her slight pooch leaking on her belly! Tenderly she brought her hands up his hairy chest! As she soulfully kissed her son sinking her tongue deep into his mouth! Then gently pulled away and whispered. "You will never, ever possess this body!"

The belle then pushed the naked boy onto the bed and bent down to retrieve her panties. The stunned son looked into his moms eye's only to see a mirror image of the Mandingo's wife Denise as he mumbled.

"I'm sorry momma"

"Shhh..." Was all she said as she inserted her panties into his mouth!

Then he watched her ass jiggling as she walked to the desk and picked up the scissors and returned to his bedside. Setting the instrument on the nightstand she placed a Stiletto on the bed and gently pealed off each silk stocking! Then taking both stockings she cut them in half giving her 4 pieces that she strewn over his body. A wicked smile came over the debutante as she reached for her son's penis and began to stroke him again as he watched her mature breasts flopping like utters he wanted to milk! The mother again jacked the boy until he was on the edge of ejaculation! As he wantonly moaned into her juice soaked panties!

Abruptly she stopped and said "Son, it's time to pay for your sin! Vengeance is mine said the Lord" And with that she slowly took a stocking and tied a hand to each bedpost and then a foot to each post! The frightened son watched as his momma walked to his desk and picked up two lit candles that he burned each evening. Even as scared as he was he couldn't stop staring at her womanly figure desperately lusting after his own mother! The belle's nipples painfully distended and he could see the sweet juice starting to seep down her inner thighs as she returned to the bed. Setting the candles on the nightstand, the belle gracefully walked about the room lighting more candles.

Then she walked to the desk to shut off the computer monitor. As she clicked on the mouse her naked picture popped up on the screen! The boy's eye's bulged out of his skull as the debutant's eye's turned to fire! "The flesh is weak isn't it..." she whispered in a throaty voice! As she shut off the monitor and the desk lamp. Blanketing the room in darkness except for the candles spread about the room!

Bound hands and feet to the bed with his mothers silk stocking! The boy trembled in fear as he felt trapped by his once sweet and loving mother! Regretting having found his mother's secret past from 25 years ago! Fearing that has pushed her over the edge! Steve began to weep as the belle sashayed across the room surveying the 6" 1' muscular boy as though she was purchasing a slave! He tried to escape but the silk would not give. His rod standing tall as his naked mother glided to his side. He was whimpering but couldn't speak with his mother's panties in his mouth!

"If we confess our sins. The truth will set you free," the belle said in a low sultry voice as she picked up the lit candle. She reached up and touched his cheek and raised her hand with candle above his chest!

"The book of Hebrews states." "Marriage should be honored by ALL, and the marriage bed be kept pure! For God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral." Tilting her hand she let a drop of candle wax fall to his chest!

"AAAAH" screamed the boy into the silk panties! Desperately shaking his head NO as his mother let drop after drop fall! Cascading down onto his chest as tears streamed down his cheeks! The southern belle smirked as she let a drop fall to his areola!

The lovely mother set the candle on the nightstand. The strapping lad breathed a sigh of relief. Only to see her blood curdling stare as she picked up the next candle! Steve whimpered into her panties and vehemently shook his head no!

The belle laughed as she let drop after drop hit his right breast! The boy groaned and struggled to break free! Crying and yelling into the panties, but his mother was relentless! She glanced down and noticed the boy's penis was hard as stone and leaking!

With an evil look in her eye she put down the candle and turned and sauntered across the room. Her hips swayed and her sweet ass cheeks jiggled! She picked up the largest candle in the room and slowly walked to the bonded boy! She hovered the candle above his chest and removed the panties from his mouth.

"It's time to confess your transactions to the Lord, my little man..."

"Oh, momma... I am so... Sorry. Please forgive me..."

Shhh, confess! Cleanse your soul!"

"I... I saw you unbuttoning your dress in front of Mr. Johnson and then you got scared and he ripped it off you! Please momma no more," he wept.

"Let it out purify your soul to momma'"

"He made you put his cock in your mouth! God help me! I jerked off as he forced you! I, I momma! Pleaseeee!"

"Shhh, confess! Do it now!"

"I'm sorry. I watched him break you as you submitted to be seeded! I used your panties to touch myself..." He whimpered with shame.

"Confession is good for the soul..." She said in her sweetest southern drawl. And brought the panties up to his mouth and said. "Come on tadpole, open up for momma."

The young son started to whimper and shake his head no!

"Shhh, don't tell momma no. It's time to cleanse your soul!" Steve started to cry as he opened his mouth to accept the panties. The belle grinned with pure evil in her eye's and let a drop of wax fall! Landing on his other nipple his body racked with pain! She laughed and slowly let a drop fall on his belly! Steve screamed and tried to break free as he realized his mom was heading south! The drop hit his navel as she moved lower!

The young son was screaming into the panties! Whimpering "no please don't, pleaseee..."

"For this is the will of God, you're sanctification..." And she locked eyes and let a drop fall to his scrotum!

"Awwww..." He cried with pain as his penis was literally stone and dripping he looked up at his nimbus mother!

"Let the impurity out for momma..." As she turned the candle upside down and the built up wax fell to his hard cock, balls and inner thighs!

"Ohhh, my God..." The boy moaned into the panties as he ejaculated! Spurt after spurt flowed out like a volcano overflowing down onto his pubic hair!

"My little boy, all evil comes from inside and defiles a person!" And with that she placed the candle on the nightstand and looked down with disgust upon the degraded child.

The belle brought her her knee up and climbed onto her son's bed! Her breasts swaying as the debutante straddled her son! Sitting on his stomach he could feel the tremendous heat coming from her vagina! With a smug look she removed the panties from his mouth tossing them to the floor.

"Baby child... Leviticus 15 says", "if a man has an emission of semen, he shall bath his body in water." Slowly she dragged her saturated vagina up the boy's chest, then squatting like a catcher she brought her vagina to hover over her baby's face!

"Ohhh, God momma! No... Please don't do this! I'm begging you!"

"Shhh... Begging! Isn't that so sweet... Just like I groveled and begged a black man not to fuck me in your father's bed! As you watched Stephen!"

"Momma, please I was weak... So very weak."

"Shhh... Open up..."

"Oh, please..."

"Shhh... Don't make me pinch your nose closed. Be a man for once."

She said in a clam dominating voice as the belle showed no mercy!

Lindsey took both hands and opened her vulva! Stephan shook with tears rolling down his face, slowly opened his mouth as his mother began to pee into his mouth! The belle filled his mouth and stopped.

"Be a good little boy and swallow for momma." The boy hesitated and she looked over her shoulder to see the boy's penis hard as steel! "Hahaha, you love this! You sick little shit!"

The boy shamed and degraded closed his mouth and swallowed the urine. The taste sickened him but he obeyed and opened yet again. The belle's breathing was rapidly increasing as she unleashed a torrent of urine into mouth! Raising herself higher she openly peed on her son's face as she moaned into an earth shattering climax!

Stephen swallowed another mouthful! Shamefully moaning as he exploded in orgasm! Several spurts hit the bells ass! She giggled and said in that sweet southern drawl. "Momma's little cuck! Isn't that so sweet..."

Lindsey got off her son and stood up. Stephen unable to take his eye's off the southern belle. He watched as she picked up her wedding panties and wiped the cum off her ass. Then he groaned as she spread her legs and squatted a bit wiping her vagina! Even covered in bite marks and hickey's from Darius she was a site to behold. She then tossed the panties onto his chest and picked up her silk robe.

She put the robe on, not bothering to tie it. She picked up the scissors and cut one arm free and leaving the scissors on the nightstand.

"Don'i forget about church tomorrow. Sweet dreams, darlin." And the belle sauntered out of the room closing the door behind her.

Lindsey leaned back against the closed door trembling. Wondering what was wrong with her that she would treat her son in such a masochistic manner! Never doing anything like that in her life! She literally broke the boy as Darius broke her! Thinking back to earlier in the evening she recalled how she cuckold her loving husband. "I'm turning into pure evil," she thought to herself. "I treated them like Darius treated me. Why, I don't understand? Could it be I'm seeking a man to compete? But, Oh, God... Is there a man worthy in my family..."

Chapter 2

Shaking her head the belle started walking down the long hall of her sprawling third floor home. Her robe still open billowed like a cape as she turned the corner she saw her youngest son sitting in the foyer at the top of the stairs. She hastily sashed her robe as she approached her youngest son. Bob was 18 years old and what scientists would describe as a perfect physical specimen! Tall coming in at a whopping 6' 4," athletic and very muscular, wavy black hair with deep blue eyes!

The young man looked up and saw his lovely mother as never before. "Sweet Jesus," the boy mumbled. An exquisite woman exuding sex approaching him! Seeing her long hair teased and flowing down to the tops of her breasts! Her areola's and nipples clearly visible though her robe. As the belle got closer he looked further down her robe parted slightly as she walked. With each step her reddish blonde bush came into view just a touch. Leaving no doubt she was naked under her robe!

"Hi baby." Sitting down and crossing her legs. Her robe slipping off her thigh exposing one of her long legs. Bob couldn't help but notice her neck and chest spattered with bite marks and hickeys!

"Hi mom, you look incredible! Is that a new robe?"

"This old thing..." She coyly said. "So, what are you doing this late baby?"

"I just went down to the kitchen for a snack. Then I found your phone.on the table. I... I was going to bring it downstairs for you." The young man was having trouble staying focused. Bob had never seen her without a bra before! His eyes drawn to her splendid cleavage and pink nipples clearly showing though the ivory colored silk!

"Thanks baby, you're so sweet." Said the belle as she took the phone from his hand. The huge son felt a spark as her slender fingers touched his.

"I should get some sleep baby," she sighed. Then as she stood her mature breasts swayed. The boy watched her protruding nipples slide back and forth under the silk! "Are you going to give your momma a kiss goodnight, darlin?"

"Aw, I, yes mom. He mumbled, nervous to stand due to his hard-on! Slowly he stood keeping his hand in front his groin and pivoting to offset his body. He was so close he could smell her perfume as she reached out and touched the side of his face. Even in her stiletto heels she had to get up on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek catching the corner of his lips! Then she walked towards the stairs her hips swaying ever so softly.

"Momma, so... What brought you up here tonight?" The belle turned back and met his deep blue eye's. She hesitated thinking over her words as the son devoured her lithe body like a predator! The southern belle felt a twinge of seepage between her long legs as she began to step towards the young son!

"I... I thought I would check on your brother... He um, got banged up in football practice today." The belle's eyes looking downward, unable to look at her son. Turning away she started down the staircase when she heard...

"Momma..." Lindsey froze on the third step and slowly turned around to find herself eye level with the hand covering his groin! Slowly the young son lowered his hand revealing a thick protruding hard-on! "You have another son you should be checking on in the evening."