The Branson Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking to herself, "she's just a little girl... They wouldn't dare. Ohh, God no!"

"Thanks Mrs Johnson I would love to get to know you all better!"

"But unfortunately not today honey child. It's the Sabbath. You folks have a blessed day." Said the belle as she whisked Melissa off to SUV.

Chapter 4

"Happy birthday to you! And many more!" The family sang as Melissa blew out her candles. Joe, Lindsey and the children were gathered on their patio off the kitchen.

"I will take the cake in and slice it and put ice cream on it. Steve will you give mama a hand please?"

"Sure mom." In the kitchen the belle began slicing the cake on the large kitchen island as Steve got the ice cream out of the refrigerator. Lindsey gazed out the wall of glass to the family and the swimming pool beyond. Watching her family as they laughed and enjoyed the day. She wonders how it ever got this crazy. Tears welled up in her eyes as she said in a low sultry voice. "My oh my, you sure no how to arrange thinks, darlin..."

"Huh, momma"

"Shhh..." Holding her index finger up to the boys lips! The southern belle then reaching up applied pressure to his shoulders as he dropped to his knee's!

"No momma please no..."

"Shhh, as she unzipped her long pencil skirt! Letting it pool at her feet! Then shimmied out of her slip! The boy stared at her reddish pubic hair showing threw the damp french cut panties! "Momma doesn't have cake for you, but she's got lots of icing for you tadpole!" As she slid her panties down her long legs! Stepping out of her panties and spreading her legs! "You better hurry darlin, someone might come in at any minute. And mama would have to cry rape." She whispered in a throaty voice!

The belle started running her hands though her son's hair as she pulled him close to her matted pubic hair! "Momma he muttered..."

"DO IT, little boy!" As she tilted her pelvis up and pushed his mouth into her gaping hole! The trembling young man tepidly started to extend his tongue into the warm tunnel! Tasting his first honeypot! Unfortunately belonging to his mother filled with a black man's seed! His penis rapidly hardening as he lapped the warm vagina!

The southern belle looked out into the yard as she smashed the boy's face into her gapping hole! Her husband Joe blowing Lindsey a kiss! He was unable to see the vile ritual going on behind the counter! "Yes, deeper darlin! Get all the black man's seed..." As the belle blew her husband a kiss. Steve began to plunge his tongue in deep, his mother cradled his head! Wrapping her legs around his head! As she whimpered, "Suck mama, suck hard sweet pea!

Just then the french door opened and in walked Melissa!

"Can I help momma?" As she walked right up to the counter! She looked over the counter to her mother. "Are you okay momma? You look so flushed."

"I oh, no sweetheart. It's your birthday." The son continued to lap and suck as Melissa was unaware of the activities on the other side of the island! "I, oh my God" she whimpered. Go outside sweet pea... Please, oh, ohh, no, oh God!" as she climaxed in from of her daughter!

"Momma..."

Her ragged breath subsiding as she whispered. "I'm alright honey child. I'll explain later..."

"Alright momma, I'll see you outside." The beautiful girl headed outside.

"Lick all momma's pussy hair! Get all the dried seed out!" A few minutes later the belle was finishing dressing as she reached out and grabbed the boy's rock hard penis! "No bigger than a minnow in a fishing pond!" She howled! Laughing like crazy she slapped the boy's cock with a spatula!

"Ahhhhhh!" The boy groaned as he ejaculated in his shorts!

"Hahaha, oh Stephen! You really are pathetic! Hahaha!" The boy lowered his head in shame as he turned away towards the rear staircase.

"Stop, where do you think you're going?"

"I was going to change momma, please..."

"No my little cuckold. You will go out to your family soiled." The beautiful woman said rather coldly. "Now clean up the mess." She said looking at the dollop of semen on the hardwood floor. The young son grabbed a paper towel. The mother shook her her head and applied pressure to his shoulders as the boy sunk to his knee's! She traveled down with him looking into his tear filled eye's! Whispering in his ear. "This isn't a tenth of the humiliation I have gone through. My God, Stephen! A black man inside of me! A white debutante and southern belle! His baby growing inside me!" As she lowed his head to the floor as he lapped up the cum! Tears tumbling to the floor.

Shortly after that they were headed outside. "You can lead the way little man." The belle thinking to herself maybe she needed help. Why would she treat her once cherished men so vile! And do such unholy things under her own roof! The truly sick part was how turned on she would get at degrading the men in her life! It was such a high, so intense! Maybe it was some semblance of control? As Darius and Denise took more control of her life she looked for control elsewhere? She thought perhaps it's time to see a psychiatrist.

"Happy Birthday!" Shouted the mom. "I hope the cake is okay? Stephen couldn't stay away from the icing." Steven blushed as they passed out the cake and ice cream.

Chapter 5

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Darius had intercourse with the white woman! Continuing to seed, abuse, humiliate and degrade the woman. Continuing to break down her defenses step by step. Thursday morning Darius followed her to her mother and fathers estate. Her parents were away and Lindsey was checking on affairs for her parents. Darius made it a point to come to the home and force her to service him in her childhood bed as well as her parents bed! All taking place with servants in the home!

It was late afternoon as the belle let the warm water cascade over her mature body. The hot water felt refreshing coating her abused body. The alabaster skin strewn with red blotches, love bites and suck marks. The water had a claiming as well as a cleansing effect on Lindsey. She envisioned her baptism and wished to be washed clean of her sins. Stepping fresh from the shower the belle stood beneath the heat lamps, sighing as she dried herself off. Wondering how life ever got this crazy. Less than a week ago she had a perfect life as a loving wife and mother. As she fell prey to blackmail from the black couple and her life spiraled out of control. She needed to be right with God and would confess her sins to the Paster today.

The southern belle carefully prepared herself for her meeting with her Paster. Looking at herself in the mirror she was stunned by the marks over her lithe body. She felt cheap and wondered why Darius and Denise choose her? A 45 year old wife and mother. She had an angelic face and her body was exceptional for her age. But with some breast sag and slight widening of her hips a tiny pooch. She was mature not perfect.

There was a knock at the bathroom door. Lindsey slipped on a robe and opened the door. Jada the family maid stood with a dry cleaning bag. "Here's your dress you asked me to pick up, my Lady." Lindsey thought she detected a not of sarcasm. Lindsey held the lapel of her robe closed with one hand as she reached for the dress.

"Thank you Jada."

"Would you like me to assist you Miss Lindsey?" She looked at the belle with a provocative smile.

"No thank you Jada. That will be all."

"Miss... Why not let me assist... No offense Miss Lindsey, your no longer 18... It will be a struggle to get into..."

"That will be all, Jada."

"Yes, mama." As Jade left and headed downstairs she whispered,"I will own that bitch."

Lindsey had carefully applied her makeup. Deliberately not covering up her bite marks. Wanting to confess and not hide her sin. Then she put on the same lace french cut black panties and matching black garter with thigh high silk stockings. Wishing the Pastor had not told her to wear the party dress. The belle then opened the bag and tried to squeeze into the slutty white spandex form fitting nightgown with a lace bra upper section! Her mature breasts spilling out! The outfit a couple size smaller now that the woman was 45 years old. She slipped into her red platform stiletto's.

Lindsey arrived at the church a few minutes before 4pm. Put on a sweater and head directly to the Pastor's office.

"Hello Mrs. Branson, how are you, The Pastor is expecting you."

"Thank you Priscilla." The young 18 year old was frenemies with her daughter Melissa. Lindsey thought the stunning brunette high school cheerleader would no doubt be a future She-Devil! Wondering how she could be a fill in secretary at the church. She led the mature woman into the Pastor's office.

"Mrs. Branson to see you Pastor Snow." The belle covered in her sweater, however her black garter and panties clearly showing through the white spandex dress! "I knew this woman was a whore all along," thought Priscilla.

"Thank you Priscilla. You can head home. My appointment with Mrs.Branson will finish out my day. Oh, on your way out please lock the entry door."

"Yes Pastor Snow. Thank you very much. Goodbye Mrs. Johnson. Oops, sorry I meant Mrs. Branson..." The young belle said in her sweetest southern drawl.

"Oh that woman!" Lindsey thought to herself as she sat down in a chair in front of the Pastor's desk The office had wood lined walls with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a conference table to the right. Lindsey was as nervous as a jay bird. She felt like a child confessing and being scolded by the Pastor.

Pastor Snow stood and walked around and sat on the front corner of his desk. Looking down directly over the belle. "Umm hmmm," the Pastor cleared his throat, simply giving her a stern look.

"Um, sorry Pastor." The belle took the hint and stood up and removed her sweater. Her mature breasts almost a full cup larger than her youth were swaying, overflowing the dress! Copious amounts of cleavage revealed to the man of the cloth! Her entire upper chest on display, except for the spaghetti bra straps! Sitting back down, crossing her legs demurely, trying to avoid her dress creeping up her thighs. Concentrating on not showing her garter, a bra strap slid down her right arm! More of her breast came into view.

Trembling the mature wife reached for the strap and began to pull it back into place! "Leave it," the pastor said rather coldly!

"I'm sorry Rev. Snow... I" The belle lowering her head in shame.

The Pastor sitting on the edge of desk hovering over the southern belle, looking into her eye's said. "Don't hide your sin, child." Then the apex predator slowly lowered his eye's down to her mature breasts.

The belle desperately wanting to bare her sins and be cleansed began to speak. "I'm sorry Pastor... I, I had mutable sexual encounters Darius Johnson." Lindsey slowly raised her right hand and lowered her left spaghetti strap revealing more of her breasts. "I, had mutable unprotected encounters with the black man." Her nipples like hard acorns poking though the lace! Leaning forward just a tad so her back did not touch the seat back. Tears formed in the former debutante eye's as she brought her right hand behind her back unhooking her bra hooks! "I had intercourse with him in my husband's bed..." The bra sunk and her breasts were bobbling toward freedom! The ashamed southern belle took hold of the bra cups and lowered them for her Pastor! The bruised alabaster breasts fully reveled! Embarrassed by the love bites and hickeys that covered her mature breasts only exaggerated the sag. The belle locked eyes with the man of the cloth and said. "I begged him to inseminate me... No! I implored him to make me pregnant..." As she raised her hips and slowly removed her dress. Her breasts jiggling as she revealed her body!

The southern belle neatly folder her dress and set it on the table next to her quietly whispered. "I, um, I had a lesbian encounter with my best friend and Darius's wife..." Then she leaned back in the chair displaying her sin to the Shepherd.

Pastor Snow looked over the former debutante. The perfect makeup done to a tee, angelic face framed by long strawberry hair. Casting his eyes further down her glorious naked figure was a tale of two cities! Graceful southern belle or street whore in decline? Her entire body covered in love bites, hickeys and blotches. Obviously made by someone who obsessed with marking their property! La Perla Black lace french cut panties, matching garter connected to thigh high prue silk stockings led to am image of a lady. Gazing down her long legs led to bright red 6" platform stiletto's with see though base. The image of a tramp. Trending upwards gazing over her slight pooch and settling in on her mature womanly breasts! Exquisite with some sag, but all natural with long eraser like nipples as hard as pebbles!

The belle squirmed in her seat her breathing a tad labored as she felt like Eve naked in the garden. The Pastor gazed deep into her green eye's as he finally spoke. "Tell me everything Lindsey Ann! We confess fully to the Lord!"

"Ohh, Pastor it's to unholy... God knows what I did. I'm so ashamed..."

"Confession is good for the soul my child."

"I, umm... I, I had Joe the love of my life, clean my soiled vagina filled with Darius sperm. With his mouth... Oh my God..." She wept, tears gently falling on her breasts!

"Child don't hold back. Let it all out..."

"OHH MY GODDDD!" She bellowed as she fell out of the chair onto her knees looking up at the Pastor.! "I did unspeakable vile incestuous things to my little boy! Steven Oh, no... Ohh, may God forgive me!"

"Scarlet woman! You will repent!" As the Pastor picked the woman up and slammed her down on his large mahogany desk! Her legs dangling over the side her breasts quivering between her gold cross necklace!

The 6' tall grey haired man of the cloth started to remove his suit. The belle watched the scene unfold in disbelief. As the man removed his shirt Lindsey was surprised at how muscular the 70 year old preacher was. He had a Charlton Heston look about him, Quite a strong handsome man and as he began to lower the zipper on his pants Lindsey snapped out of her daze!

"NO... NO not again!" The belle pulling herself up off the desk!

"Stay!" Said the Pastor as place a hand on her torso holding her to the desk as he removed his pants! "Now the works of the flesh are evident. You must submit and be made pure!"

Tears steaming down her cheeks the belle stopped trashing about. Pastor show centered himself in front of Lindsey and lowered his briefs revealing a hardening 6" penis. Not nearly as long as Darius but almost as thick! "Are you ready to be cleansed my child?" Pastor Snow reached up unclipping her garter straps and took hold of her panties and began to lower them!

"May God forgive me..." Whimpered the souther belle as she raised her hips to assist the panty removal! He gently slid the panties down her legs. Then lifted a leg out of panties and started to spread her legs! It was like the parting of the Red Sea! The stunned Pastor could not believe the size of her gapping hole! She had been ruined for ordinary men. He began running his hard penis up and down her slick labia!

"Please, please I beg of you Pastor. I'm not protected..."

The Pastor howled with a hearty laugh! "My child, no self respecting southern man would touch you! Until a week ago, you were the thoroughbred of the county. Sadly now, you're nothing but a black cock slut! You're no longer a southern belle, only used up trash! Hahaha." As he reached side desk drawer taking out his oil. He began pouring it over his harding cock! Taking his other hand he began jacking himself working in the oil.

"Ohh, God no... Not there! It's so vile! I never..."

"Shhh... you are the lamb and must make the sacrifice." As he looked down on the right to the floor and then over to the left. Finding her black panties dangling off the spiked heel. Grabbing the panty he bought it up to her mouth!

"NO, NO... Please, not my ass! Don't. Have mercy..." As he inserted the panties into her mouth! Taking hold of both long legs and throwing them on his shoulders! Gliding up and down the labia he slowly lowered the mushroom head to her sphincter!

The belle trying to distance herself turned her head to the side to look out the wall of windows of the office. Her bloodshot eye's bulging out of her head as she saw a Priscilla grinning like a cheshire cat! The she devil secretary holding up her cell phone recording the unholy scene! Shaking her head and screaming into the panties to no avail!

Her focus quickly drawn back to the Pastor as his invasion into her only virgin part of her body! The immense mushroom head pushed and pushed! The Pastor showed no mercy nor given any thought to her pleasure grabbed her hips pulling the belle into him!

"Surrender, don't fight it child. This is you're penance." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she obeyed and started to meet the Pastor with equal strides! The mushroom head penetrated her anus! And started to plunge into her canal! The belle crying and screaming from the pain continued to submit to the will of the Pastor! The 6" finally hit bottom and he to not wait for her to adjust to the invader! He systematically thrusted into the souther belle over and over again!

The belle found the mix of pain now accompanied by pleasure strangely becoming an aphrodisiac! Her hands gripping the sides of the desk to assist with the thrust! Openly moaning into the wet rag in her mouth as she met the Pastors eyes! He reached for her breasts and began tugging on the long nipples! Pulling and twisting them for his satisfaction! His breathing became ragged as he continued to pummel into the former debutante! As Lindsey knew her anal canal was about to be seeded for the first time in her life!

"Unhh... Unngh... Ohhh, yesssss!" As the Pastor began to unload into his Deacon's wife! Spurt after warm spurt shot into virgin canal as Lindsey broke into a long hard orgasm! The Pastor collapsing on top of the sweat soaked woman!

Breathing hard the big man picked up the debutante and brought her to the carpet. Grabbing her by her long reddish blonde hair and pulling her to her knee's. Pulling the panties from her mouth then pinching her nose closed until she grasped and opened her mouth to breath! The Paster then rammed his unclean cock in her mouth! And began to pummel the belle with a face fucking! Amazed as he penetrated her throat and going balls deep!

Lindsey was surprised as the Paster pulled out and began to slowly jack himself off. On her knee's the Pastors hand firmly on her head holding her face at an angle to his cock! The debased woman realized the man of the cloth was going to use her as a receptacle! She started weeping as she realized the man who baptized her children and married her. Thought she was nothing more than a common ordinary whore. Tears steaming down her face as she looked at her Shepherd and glanced at the the little bitch with the glow her her eye recording the vile action!

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes" moaned the Pastor as he unloaded spurt after spurt onto her face! Making sure get her mouth, eyes, nose and cheeks! Lindsey wincing keeping her eyes and mouth closed! After he was done he took a handful of her long hair and wiped off his penis! The belle trembled and shook into a climax as moaned Ohhh, my God! Ohhh! As she squirted all over the floor.

"Oh haha! You seriously are a slut! Get dressed and get out of my sight."

"Yes Pastor, I'm sorry." She slowly pulled herself together and wondered why the more she mistreated the more turned on and submissive she became? As she walked though the church carrying her sweater she walked outside and saw her Town & Country minivan was the only car left in the lot beside the Pastor's car. As she rounded her van to the drivers side she came face to face with Priscilla's small red Mazda Miata with the top down!