The Branson Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh noooo..." Lindsey mumbled under her breath. She thought to herself. "This is an 18 year old child. I will control the situation. I am the adult." The belle moved with authority to the she devils drivers door and got in her space and said. "I want that video you sick little shit!"

Cool as a cucumber the young belle said. "Hand me your phone you old bitch."

"Why you little... No, give me your phone now!" Said the wife and mother.

Priscilla simply held out her hand waiting for Lindsey's phone.

"Please Priscilla... as Lindsey's voice cracked! She started to weep again as she reached into her hand purse and passed her smartphone to the 18 year old!

"Passcode." Priscilla asked rather coldly.

"Priscilla please. I will give you anything. Please don't..." The young debutante sat there in silence as though Lindsey had not spoken. Finally turning her face staring the 45 year old in the face!

"Love is the passcode.

"It's numbers slut! What numbers?"

Whimpering she said. "5683 which is love in numbers..." The young girl unlocked the belle's smartphone and snickered! Priscilla then reached up and ran her nails through the belle's mature cleavage!

"Tell your family you left your phone behind at the church and you may pick it up in the morning. Priscilla threw the clutch into gear and peeled out of the lot and down the street!

"Oh that woman! I will get even with her! Mama told me there be days like this." The belle heading for home hoping tomorrow would be a fresh start.

Chapter 6

Friday started on a better note as Lindsey got up and hit the gym. First time in nearly a week she could workout. Helping her to clear her mind and relax. Unfortunately for the belle Darius was waiting in the parking lot of the fitness center. He seeded the belle in the back of her minivan as people were coming and going from the fitness center. She feared she was pregnant as today marked 7 days in a row of unprotected sex with the black man! He liked to pick spots that robbed her of family memories such as the minivan. The wife and mother would now always think of him and not the family trips in the van.

Next stop was the church to retrieve her smartphone. Priscilla was sweet as a magpie saying. "Mrs Branson you must have forgot your smartphone yesterday. Here you go sweetie..."

"Thank you Priscilla." Sneering at the young she devil.

"Funny thing... The cleaning woman found it under the Pastor's desk?" She snickered as the comment drew the attentions of the others in the office. "Also, the Pastor said he can squeeze you in next Thursday at 4pm again..."

"I will check my calendar and get back to you Priscilla! You all have a nice day."

"I'll be seeing you Mrs Branson..."

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "Pinch them, darlin... Harder!" The belle's nipples long and hard as stone as her mature breasts swayed! Husband Joe was taking her dogie style, pounding away! "Harder baby, fuck me harder!" Joe noticed his demure wife had changed in recent days. She was much more sex charged and demanding in the bedroom. And never less than a lady, was now bordering on slutty! Foul language and dirty talk and wanting rough sex! Joe grunted as he jerked up into her. Mauling her breasts from behind. He wondered if perhaps she was using a large dildo? The once vise grip tight canal was like a crater! Although her increased domination oddly heightened his arousal!

"Baby doll... Let me take the condom off? Please..."

"No Joseph!" She breathily cried, matching him thrust for thrust! "Come on Joseph, fuck me like you mean it! Fuck me like a dog!"

"I'm close baby." He moaned as he picked up steam.

"Wait, I'm not there yet..."

"Unhhhh... Unngh... Ohhh, baby!" As he exploded into the condom! "Sorry baby, I'll make it up to you." Finally slipping his spent penis from the lovely wife.

The belle was edgy as she had not climaxed and was very horny. She found that Joe no longer satisfied her as a lover other than dominating him. She turned around and flopped on the bed her legs spread eagle. Her hair dangling over her breasts helped to cover the love bites. However Joe could not help notice the gapping vulva! It looked as though he could shove a beer can in her. A wicked smile came across her face as she crawled to the end of the king size bed.

"Your going to make it up to me right now darlin..." She said in her sweetest southern drawl. Her legs between him as he stood at the end of the bed. She had a sultry look in her eyes as she looked up at her husband and removed his spent condom. "Kneel for momma."

Joe obediently kneeled, ready to preform cunnilingus on his loving wife. That had become a regular ritual in the last week. He lowered his head to the large hole as she grabbed him by the hair. Pulling his head back and wrapping her legs around his shoulders! With her other hand the belle brought the dangling condom up to his face!

"Baby no, this is not right..."

"Shhh, Momma gonna make everything alright..." As she brought the dangling condom to her face and lowered the semen filled end into her mouth. She continued to twirl her long tongue around the bubble of semen. Joes penis was rock hard as his dominate wife had taken control of the bedroom.

Finally she removed the condom. And with a sadistic look she said, "Remember what the Bible says about spilling your seed, darlin? Open up little birdie. Momma warmed it up for you..."

"Baby no..."

"Come on little man, don't fight momma... We both know you want this cuck!"

Trembling his eyes welling up with tears he opened his mouth. The former debutante turned the condom upside down pouring the contents into her husbands mouth! Squeezing it out like a tube of toothpaste! Then dropping the condom she brought her hand up and forced his mouth closed and rubbed his throat until his Adam's apple went in and out as the semen dribbled down hubby's throat. "There, was that so hard darlin? Come on we got a big evening ahead of us."

It was 5pm as Lindsey slipped into her black Chiara Boni La Petite Florian Side Ruffle dress for dinner with the Johnsons. It was a casual business dinner at her husband Joe's fine dining restaurant Carte Blanche. Lindsey was extremely nervous wondering how Darius or his wife Denise would further debase and shame the belle! Lindsey asked her friend Katie and husband Ashley to join them. Lindsey knew her best friend would have her back, even not knowing the situation.

Joe had no idea the duress his wife was under from the black power couple. He was singularly focused on the financial deal he was trying to establish. "The times they are a changing. "Who would have ever thought we would have to deal with a black to expand..." As he zipped up the belle's dress. "Remember to be your charming best. You and Denise need to bond more. They like to intimately know the people they do business with."

"Intimate! That's the understatement of the year! Joe, don't you see they want to own us... They're the new plantation owners!"

"Baby I think you're exasperating the situation. We will eat their lunch in the long run."

"Oh darlin, they are playing you like a country fiddle. Please plum, scrap the deal. Look what it's already done to us..."

"Come on honey, we're gonna be late," as he kissed her on the cheek.

Chapter 7

The Bransons had the best seat in the house. A six top on the balcony overlooking downtown. Ashley and Katie had already arrived. The brunette looked like the voluptuous girl next door! It was impossible to hide her curves and sweet smile! The couples chatting casually about life when the black power couple entered Lindsey's line of sight.

The black adonis Daris at 6'5' tall was dressed in a black suit with matching black T. A picture right out of GQ. Every eye in the room was focused on his tall slender wife! She was exotic in every detail. Long straight black hair falling to just below her shoulders. Egyptian Queen eroticism about her! Fuchsia asymmetrical cloche satin dress with deep cleavage down to her pierced navel! Most of her firm b cup teardrop breasts exposed. Her elongated nipples on full display under the satin. Her dress displaying nearly as much leg as her succulent cleavage.

Introductions were made and the wine flowed as it was an enchanting evening. Denise sat next to Lindsey giving the men a chance to talk. The close proximity made the southern belle nervous as she inhaled the aroma of the black goddess's perfume. Lindsey could feel the moistness return that still haunted her since not climaxing with Joe only an hour ago! The vibe that Denise was giving off could melt an iceberg!

Lindsey could not help but notice how stunningly beautiful the 28 year old black dominatrix was as she had positioned her body to display her impressive cleavage solely for the belle! But it was her smoldering brown eyes that was hypnotizing the heterosexual woman!

"I was so looking forward to time with you little lamb, I have been telling Darius that you and I needed to get to know each other more intimately..." Lindsey suddenly felt a long slender hand on her thigh!

"Umm, yes Mrs. Johnson you're so sweet, and what a lovely dress, darlin." She cringed as she felt the hand slip under her dress!

Lindsey's eyes welled with tears as she looked up into the face of her predator! She looked into ebony's sultry eye's as well as the widening smile, knowing she was the prey and the huntress was closing in!

Across the table Joe and Darius were oblivious to the obscene events taking place. But Katie discreetly kept a close eye on the beautiful women attempting to read their body language. Denise looked confident and aggressive and the belle looked tepid but possibly aroused.

The black goddess had moved her right hand up under the belle's dress. Going higher and higher until she came in contact with her french cut panties! Scratching her long nails in gusset making Lindsey jump and tremble. The belle scanned the room, embarrassed that someone might take notice! Suddenly she felt Denise's hand had slid to the side of her upper thigh and snuck a finger under the elastic of her panty! "Ohh no!" Lindsey thought she would pull off her panties!

Suddenly Denise pulled back the french cut panties and snapped it lightly against her hip bone and cleared her throat. "Umm hmmm!" Sending the belle the message loud and clear. She was to remove her panties in the restaurant in front of the diners and her husband's staff!

The former debutante looked to her tormenter but saw no mercy in her eyes! The distressed woman glanced round the room and then slipped her hands under the table! She began to slip her hands under her skirt and hesitated bringing her hands back to the table. The evil woman cleared her throat again only louder! UMM HMMM!" Tears started to steam down the belle's cheeks as she went under her skirt and grabbed the sides of her panties! And lifted her hips off the seat and lowered the her delicates and gracefully removed them!

As they were sliding down her legs a group of girls caught the action on the street below. There were howls and one yelled "white trash!"

The shamed belle turned a shape of deep red as the white trash comment caught the attention of the diners. All looking towards the balcony! The ebony burst out laughing saying. "Well, I know their not talking about me..."

Lindsey delicately folded the panties placing them down on her lap. Denise immediately tapped her index finger on the table! Signaling to the southern belle to place them on the table! Shaking her head she whispered, "No, please." Denise again tapped her finger harder on the table drawing the attention of Katie. The debased whimpering woman slowly placed them on table in front of Denise! The belle cloudy eye's caught the glimmer of her wedding ring as she set the panties on the table! Tears rolling down her cheeks taking in the stark contrast between the white table cloth and the black lace panties!

"I'm your server Collette. May I take your order Mrs, Johnson."

Denise looking directly at Lindsey instead of the server and said. "I'll have the lamb, rare!"

Collette smirked as she took in the lace panties. "And Mrs. Branson what can I get for you? Or are you just moving straight to dessert..."

"I will have the Scallops and mind your place young lady!"

"Oh, yes mama, she snickered and moved on to take the rest of the tables order.

"Oh Lindsey I really want for you to open up for me..." Tapping on her knee. The belle took the hint spreading her legs for black woman! The slender hand made its way up the inside of the belles thigh! Pausing then running her nails through her labia! "Your such a warm woman, I am so glad we are getting aquatinted darlin. Your just a little magpie..."

Lindsey feeling flush and her breathing increasing said. "Umm, thank you Mrs. Johnson. You're so beautiful and sweet and kind..." Denise was now focused on the belle's clitoris! Raking her long nails through it! Lindsey was in a free-fall. Left unsatisfied by Joe and in desperate need of climax! She was putty in the hand of the she devil! Quickly bringing the belle to rapidly growing orgasm, only to stop short. pulling her hand back to her thigh! Lindsey groaned with mounting sexual frustration.

"Something wrong sweet pea..." As the black she devil sunk two fingers into white wife! Lindsey was now gripping the ends of the table sinking her nail into the table cloth!

"Please... Please..." The belle not quite sure what she was asking her Mistress for. As Denise slid the fingers in and out with increasing speed!

"Oh my! Your husband Joe must be hung! Cause your as loose as a magpie, sweet pea..." And with that the evil woman sunk a third finger into the belle!

"You did this to me! Ohhhhhhh. Please Mistress..." The she devil knew precisely how to manipulate her fingers when it came to a woman. Working them deeper and deeper as Lindsey began breathing harder and harder! She began to moan as she felt the climax coming on and again Denise removed her hand from her vagina. "Ohh, why... Ohh God, please..."

"Hahaha, you are such a little powder keg. The prim and proper religious wife begging! I have lived for this moment! The Dominatrix smiled and turned her hand around and began to put entire hand into the belle! The debased wife grabbing her wrist and actually helping to push her fist inside the former debutante!

Meanwhile on the other side of the table Katie could not believe the events that were taking place! Feeling powerless to stop the taking of her best friend!

Lindsey's mouth hanging open breathing ragged as her hips were now rising up of the seat to meat the thrust of the black woman's fist! The belle had surrendered and was under complete control of her Mistress! Lindsey now turned her head staring into Denise's mesmerizing eyes! Grabbing her napkin and holding it over her mouth as she began to moan into it! Squeezing her knee's together as she was about to breach orgasm! Dropping the napkin the belle stymied herself as she brought her hand up and raked her nails through Denise's perfect cleavage! Her wedding ring looked striking against the dark skinned goddess! Looking deep into Denise's eyes and started to moan into climax. "Ohhhhhhhhh, my..." And for the third time the she devil removed her fist! "Why, Oh my God! I need to cum! Please Mistress..."

Denise coldly wiped her juice filled hand off on the belle's black lace panties dropping them in Lindsey's lap as she whispered in her ear. "Go fuck yourself, white whore..."

The shamed belle gripping the panties stood up and said, "would you please excuse me." Denise laughed to herself as the southern belle began the walk of shame though the dining room toward the Ladies room. Many patrons staring, giggling or pointing as she past.

Chapter 8

Alone in the restroom Lindsey slipped back into her panties and stood in front of the sink. Bending down splashing water on her face and sighing. Wondering how she ever allowed herself to be taken in her husbands restaurant by a black woman. Drying her face and placing her hands on the marble counter staring at herself in the mirror. The heat, the very need of a woman stared back at her.

"That's my husbands favorite position, but you know that very well, don't you darlin..." Lindsey blushed as she realized that she was in the same position that Darius fucked her in the back of her minivan earlier in the day.

"Mistress please... I should be getting back to my husband." Denise sexily swayed to the belle. Standing a bit offset behind her. The black goddess mesmerizing eye's melded with the belle's eyes! Lindsey looking in the mirror trying to avoid eye contact drifted down to the substantial dark skinned cleavage. The teardrop breasts nearly exposed! She wondered for a split second standing together both women completely naked in this very mirror! The old south meets the new south. The tall very tone 28 year old with dark black flawless skin woman with beautiful teardrop breasts intertwined with the mature 45 year old reddish blonde white alabaster skinned woman. Closing her eyes for a minute, she tried to push the image from her mind.

"No need to be so uncomfortable, we are fucking the same man." Snickered the black goddess.

"How are you doing this to me..." Lindsey whimpered barely able to find her voice as she finally looked away from the cleavage and into the black goddess eyes!

"What's momma doing, baby..." As Denise moved to the side of Lindsey leaning her right hip against the counter. The southern belle turned in the direction of the black woman. The scent of the black woman like a drug to the belle!

"I want you to know I'm not a lesbian..." Her words trailing off as she raised a hand moving Denise's long black hair over her shoulder. Revealing the black woman's perfect teardrop breast, barely hidden by the deep v neck dress! Then the belle tepidly reached up one set of fingers twining her hair and scratching her neck the belle began to cradle the black woman's neck. They stood for a moment, gazing into each others eyes. It now appeared that Lindsey had become the predator as Denise's hands were by her side. The Belle raised her right hand tepidly placing her fingers into the deep v of the black goddess's cleavage! Hesitating pulling the hand back a bit. The absolute hunger of fire in the belle's eye's as she again started to lightly scratch her long nails through the deep v of cleavage!

Just then the restroom door opened as Katie stepped in. Abruptly freezing in her tracks! "Ohh... Excuse me, I apologize." Turning back towards the door to leave.

"Stay!" The black Dominatrix said with sternness, as though she was speaking to a dog. Katie again froze and slowly turned around seeing her best friend openly lusting after the ebony. Unfazed by the presence of her best friend! Katie stymied that the former debutante was mauling a black woman!

"Baby doll..." Katie whimpered.

The belle was completely obsessed ignoring her friend as she moved towards the ebony's lips! An evil smile appeared on the Dominatrix face as she said in a throaty voice. "Katie bar the door!" Katie acting on instinct back up until she was against the door. Unable to take her eye's off the erotic scene unfolding before her.

The southern belle instinctively stepped up on her toes to meet Denise's sweet full lips! Their bodies molding together as Lindsey raked her nails through the black woman's deep cleavage! The Belle was the aggressor as she took control and sunk her tongue deep into ebony's mouth.

It was a smoldering scene before Katie as her own breathing increased and she slowly ran her hands down her thighs! She wondered what was going on with her best friend Lindsey.

As the kiss continued it intensified, Lindsey ground her pelvis into the black woman's! The fires raging as the belle dragged her nails away from the beautiful cleavage and the kiss lingered!