The Brat

Story Info
Power games & facefucking.
1k words
3.87
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the floor of my apartment in my briefs, staring up at the ceiling. My athletic 6'1 frame is sprawled out on the fluffy, soft carpet. I like how my dark chocolate skin glows warmly in the candlelight as I'm serenaded by Miles Davis. I wait for her to arrive, my cock semi- hard already. Just as I begin to wonder what's taking her so long, I hear the tap in the bathroom turn off and the lights flick off.

She walks into view looking like a hot fucking mess. She has my full attention and damn, does she know it. Confidence and grace exudes from all five foot five of her, her creamy white skin contrasting sharply against her black bra, panties and heels. She struts in like she's on a catwalk, one foot in front of the other. Her bra is bursting, struggling to contain her luscious, full breasts and her hips gently sway from side to side. Her voluptuous figure is curvy in all the right places and her brown, shoulder length hair shimmers in the candlelight. I'm transfixed.

She walks up to me lying on the floor and peers down haughtily, unable to conceal a devilish grin. Her perfume has entwined with my cologne as hints of cedar and rosewood waft through the air. She puts one leg on either side of my head and stares down triumphantly, so satisfied by the look of exasperation painted across my face.

I stare up at her pussy, the outline just visible through her black panties. Her aromatic, earthy smell entices me. My hands grasp her ankles, squeeze her firm calves, and then drift up her silky thighs.

"I need to taste you," I say.

"Careful what you wish for," she replies with a cheeky grin.

I try to her pull her down but she resists, clearly enjoying the tease. her hips rock back and forth slowly but my eyes are glued to the thin, black fabric barely concealing her pussy. She drops down and straddles my face, placing a knee on either side of my head. Her pussy is tantalising close, and I can tell she's already damp. She tries to pin my arms down with her legs but I easily overpower her. I reach up and grab two fistfuls of her bountiful ass. I squeeze them firmly before giving her a hard slap.

"Ohhhh" she gasps. It's followed by a mischievous smirk.

I try to force her panties into my mouth but she pushes my head back down onto the carpet. She cruelly hovers over top of me, her panties just inches from my face. I inhale her musky fragrance deeply and she giggles, evidently enjoying my torment.

Finally, I lose my patience. I quickly grab her thin, sheer panties and rip them off easily.

"Fuck! Those were my nice panties!"

"This is why we can't have nice things," I reply.

I toss aside the useless fabric and gaze up at my prize. Her generous bush and plump lips are in full view. With my hands still firmly on her ass, I push her pussy into my face and she finally relents. I slowly drag my tongue from the bottom of her wet pussy up to her clit.

"Ohhhhh, that feels good" she murmurs.

I feel the power shift and I can't help but smile. She's mine now. My tongue traces along her lips and snakes into her depths. I revel in her cunt's tangy sweetness. My tongue has a mind of its own now, running up and down her inner lips, occasionally biting her softly.

"Ooooohhh, fuck yes," she whispers.

My hands roam up her back and unclasp her bra. Her heavy tits spill free, just begging for attention. I toss her bra aside and grab her tits in my hands. Her nipples are like rocks, and I pinch them roughly. Another moan escapes her lips; a welcome addition to Miles' quintet.

I patiently devour her pussy, curious to find her sensitive spots. Much to her chagrin, I deliberately avoid her clit. I feel her impatience growing; she tries to regain control but I grab her hips firmly and force her still. Finally, excruciatingly slowly, I let my tongue wander north. She gasps when it lands firmly on her clit. I push hard onto her nub and maintain steady pressure. For a moment it appears too much for her- she bucks and squirms, seeking relief. I tighten my grip on her hips, and hold her firmly on my face.

"Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuckk!" she whimpers.

I'm starting to feel the strain. My tongue is fatigued, and my neck feels strained. I try to move my head back but she wraps her hands around the back of my neck and holds me in place.

The power shifts back to her.

She holds my head in place and starts forcefully grinding her pussy against my tongue. I'm struggling for breath; it's both sexy as fuck and terrifying. She's a woman possessed, hell bent on riding my tongue into ecstatic oblivion. Her pussy suffocates me, but I love it; I can't think of a better way to go.

Her clit rubs harder and harder against my mouth, even gnashing against my teeth. I worry I'm hurting her and try to pull back but she rams her pussy into my face even harder. Through the chaos I hear her breath quicken and her body tightens in my hands. Her moans become increasingly urgent, her grinding now frantic.

"Ohhhh Gooooood, I'm cummming! I'm cummmmmminnnnng! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Her back arches and her nails dig sharply into the back of my neck as she lets out a gutteral moan. Her body goes rigid, and then spasms violently for a moment. I cruelly keep swirling my tongue around her clit and she shudders again. One more electric jolt pulses through her before she pushes herself off me and collapses into a heap.

I reach behind my neck and see that she's drawn blood. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

To be continued...