The Brat Pt. 02

Story Info
She's insatiable.
1.1k words
4.13
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nestles close to me, our bodies entwined on the fluffy carpet. I playfully drag my day old stubble across her cheek, and then gently bite her earlobe.

"Mmmmm" she murmurs.

Pulling her close, my right hand caresses her voluptuous hips and my left reaches behind her, gently tugging on her hair. I bring her face to mine and our tongues entwine. I playfully bite her tongue, and she feigns outrage.

"Owww! You're going to get it now," she says.

"Oh, am I?"

"You have no idea."

"Oh, I've got ideas," I reply. "All kinds of em."

My right hand leaves her hip and traces down her thigh. I move it between her legs but she clamps them shut, trapping my hand in a vice like grip.

"Just where do you think you're going?" she asks.

I yank the brat's hair as punishment, and she digs her nails into my chest in return. The game is afoot.

Her left hand caresses my dark cocoa chest, her fingers roaming through my chest hair. She heads south, over my abs and then massages my hard cock through my briefs.

"Is this for me?" she asks coquettishly.

"Only if you behave," I reply.

She squeezes my cock forcefully.

"And if don't?" she smirks.

"Suck it and see."

"I thought you'd never ask...."

She repositions herself and with two hands pulls down my briefs, freeing my rock hard cock. Her fingers wrap around my stiff member and she strokes me gently, admiring my length. I grab a cushion from the nearby couch and prop my neck up so I can enjoy the show.

With her gaze fixed on mine, she slowly lowers her head to the base of my cock. She drags her tongue all the way up to the tip and laps up my pre- cum.

"Yummy. You taste nice."

"Plenty more where that cums from," I reply.

She strokes my cock again with her hand while her tongue swirls around the head; I'm in heaven. She starts to take me deeper and deeper down her throat, until I can feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat. She keeps it in her mouth for a few more moments, until she suddenly gags and comes up for air.

"Oohh, god. I want your cum in my mouth," she says greedily.

"Only if you say the magic words," I chide.

She digs her nails into my thighs. I can't help but gasp.

"Abra cadabra?" she asks mockingly.

I try to think of a clever reply but she wraps her lips around my shaft and words fail me. She looks into my eyes as her head bobs up and down, once again nearly taking my entire length.

I run my fingers through her soft brown locks, admiring her flowing curls. With her lips still wrapped around me, she pauses. She then starts some kind of wicked sorcery with her tongue, circling the tip of my cock with her tongue while sucking firmly. I feel myself getting dangerously close.

I suddenly grab her hair and roughly pull her lips off my cock.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up," I say.

"That's the point, Sherlock," she replies.

She smiles a self satisfied grin, and then envelopes my cock again in her warm mouth. In retaliation, I grab the back of her head firmly. She looks up at me with a challenging smile, and I raise my hips to thrust my cock deeper down her throat. Her nose is in my pubic hair now, and it feels amazing. She starts to gag, but I keep her head firmly in place. Her saliva dribbles down my cock as she gurgles softly. Finally, she digs her talons into my thighs again and I let go of her head. She lifts her head up and takes a deep gasp for air. Her face is flushed. For a moment I worry I pushed things too hard, but then she bursts into a huge smile.

"God, that was fucking hot. I love being your little whore," she says.

"Less talking, more sucking." I say with a grin.

"You know, I was thinking the exact same thing."

She spins around into a sixty nine position, placing her wet pussy over my head. She continues blowing me and I grab her voluptuous ass and pull her pussy to my mouth. I ravish her sensitive lips again with my tongue. Her whimpers and moans are stifled by my firm cock in her mouth.

After probing her depths with my tongue I find her clit and flick it hard. She shudders involuntarily. I flick it again and she momentarily pauses, overcome by the sensation. I swirl my tongue around and around her sensitive nub. I squeeze her beautiful ass cheeks again and spank her hard.

She retaliates by gently dragging her teeth along the head of my cock. I suddenly feel extremely vulnerable. Then she swallows me deep and sucks hard with urgency. I'm in bliss; I don't know how much longer I can hold off.

My finger enters her wet canal while my tongue continues to assault her clit. With my finger knuckle deep, I use a 'come hither' motion to stroke her G spot.

I feel her body tense again and I know I've struck gold. Over and over my finger caresses her internally, while my tongue steadily flicks her clit. Her head bobs away and a rhythm between us starts to emerge.

Our pace quickens, and our primal instincts take over. My middle finger joins the fun and pumps into her with increasing force and speed. Her knees begin to wobble, the crescendo just moments away.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum" I yell.

She holds her head steady in time for hot, thick streams of cum to erupt into her mouth. She sucks every drop out of me, and then finally lets my semi hard cock drop from her mouth. She lets out a satisfied moan, but my work isn't quite done yet.

My fingers continue to work her pussy, massaging her G spot steadily.

"Oh God yessss," she exclaims. "Fuck, don't stop. I'm so close. Oooooooohhhhhh FUUUUUCKK!"

Her body once again quakes and shudders. She spasms again, less than last time but still intensely. Finally, she relaxes and her spent pussy rests on my face. I run my hands softly up and down her legs, giving her beautiful ass cheeks a firm squeeze. I get up and lie next to her, face to face. I gently kiss her neck and wrap her in an embrace. She snuggles close to me and kisses me deeply, the taste of my cum lingering on her tongue.

To be continued...