The Bratty Naughty Spoiled Derek

Story Info
Young Butler pounds slutty spoiled brat.
1.3k words
4.05
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek is used to having everything he ever wanted with a single swipe of a golden card. From toys, cars, clothes, naked men, and much more.

One day his father, the chairman of a global corporation, hires a young man to be his son's butler. He wanted the butler to keep his son in check and ensure he wouldn't do anything that tarnishes or damages their wealthy family's reputation. Although ironically, the father would fuck everything he saw.

That young butler wasn't there just to keep young master at bay; he was there to tame Derek's slutty little ass.

It was Friday and Derek came back to his condo that his father paid for in the city center of New York in Times Square. He came back after his university lessons as a lawyer student. Derek opened the front door with a swipe of another card and entered his penthouse. He walked inside, and as he walked towards the living room, he heard a shower running.

He stood still in the entrance, frozen in fear. Trembling and shaky, he slowly shouted:

"Who...Who...WHO'S THERE!?"

The shower water turned off. Derek was panicking, breathing faster and faster.

He stood still and closed his eyes in the middle of the living room. A door was opening, and a man with a burgundy towel stood still in front of Derek.

Derek slightly opened his right eye to look at who was invading his home.

"Um...Who are you, and um, why are you naked?"

The Butler approached closer towards Derek and leaned forward.

He got closer to Derek's right ear and whispered a couple of words with his warm minty breath and sexy deep voice.

"The Chairman (your father) hired me to live with you. He wanted me to make you less of a spoiled little brat."

Derek's brain didn't immediately or instantly register the words uttered by the butler. Instead, the only thing Derek could concentrate on was butler's steamy hot breath that tingled against Derek's sensitive ear. The butler's breath smelled like a sweet vanilla coffee. His dominant gaze and aura, his musky, masculine smell, and his deep voice made the wild little brat, Derek, stunned.

Derek opened his left eye, and now both eyes were wide opened. He then began to analyze the half-naked young butler's body.

"Um...What's your name...?" Derek asked shyly and hypnotized by the butler's eyes.

The butler smirked and replied, "My name is Sam Kim. Your father told me to use any method necessary to make you less of a brat."

"I'm not a brat!!" Derek whiningly replied as his face became bright red like a tomato.

The slutty little brat resumed staring at the epitome of a handsome sexy, well-groomed Korean man that would drive everyone horny as fuck.

Sam Kim had a happy trail of hair going down from his belly button to his appendix near the towel surrounding his semi-built semi-dad-bod waist.

Sam Kim's eyes were gentle, with a couple of sleep wrinkles underneath the eyelids. He had fair, clean skin and a mouthwatering, well-defined, and sexy jawline.

Derek was analyzing every nook and cranny of Sam Kim's steamy body.

Sam Kim bit his lip and smiled after noticing how Derek was hypnotized by his body. He looked directly into Derek's eyes. Sam Kim grabbed his towel and let it drop, revealing his average-sized looking cock.

There was nothing average about this man's penis. It was thick like a sweaty baseball bat. Veiny-as-fuck and throbbing crazily, ready to pump its next hole. It looked like Derek was going to be that hole.

Sam Kim ordered Derek to get on his knees.

"Get on your fucking knees and watch me fuck your slutty little mouth! Just to let you know, I don't make love. I fuck. I fuck rough, and I won't stop until this dick is satisfied. Moan and beg all you want, I won't stop. Is that clear?"

Derek wanted to tell him off and whine. But every cell muscle in his body wanted to do exactly as told. So Derek let out a sigh and got on his knees as ordered.

Sam Kim smirked. He got centimeters closer to Derek's mouth and grabbed it.

He rubbed Derek's lips and eventually forced open his mouth.

Sam Kim didn't hesitate or wait. He shoved his quivering, wincing-cock right down Derek's throat. He began to pump slowly and then began to increase his pace.

Derek was gagging, panting, breathing loudly through his nose.

Derek's cock began to grow from excitement. It was his first time to ever be one-hundred percent dominated like this with zero wiggle-room for control. Derek was starting to become submissive and comply. He was scared of watching how easily his body was being tamed by his own butler. He became weak from submission.

Derek began pissing himself while using his entire energy sucking that hot piece of meat. Tears started to come down his eyes. They were not sad tears but tears of humiliation and lust.

Derek licked the tip of Sam Kim's juicy penis and swirled his penis head as if he was licking a popsicle with all his saliva. That made Sam Kim moan extremely loud.

"Ahhhh FUCK! You little brat, you know how to handle cock, don't ya!"

Derek felt happy and excited hearing compliments for the first time in his life, even if it was while sucking cock. Something grew harder between Derek's legs, and Sam Kim noticed and saw the puddle of pee.

Sam Kim reached down and ripped Derek's clothes off till he was stripped-bare naked on the floor, blushing.

As sadistic as Sam Kim was, he enjoyed Derek's vulnerable submissive state. Stripped naked in a puddle of pee weak at his knees brought Sam Kim to an extreme level of horniness. Thus excited him even more; he became horny-as-fuck so horny it cannot even be described in any words. Sam Kim pulled his cock out of Derek's mouth.

Derek was catching a bit of air. Sam Kim picked up Derek from the living-room floor and walked to the bathroom. He opened the door and placed Derek on the shower tub floor. Turned on the shower water and began to rub all over Derek's body with soap.

Never being touched with love or intimacy made Derek hyper submissive and horny with Sam Kim's every touch.

"Hy... Hyung, please don't stop. Mmmm, please." Derek begged and moaned.

Sam Kim let out a grunt of pleasure and satisfaction. He grabbed Derek from the floor and pushed him against the steamy shower glass doors, and shoved his excited, throbbing hard-as-a-diamond cock right into Derek's thirsty slutty hole. He began to pump hard without warning and stroked Derek's big cock.

"Mmm...AhhhhhhhAHHH!"

"Fuck me, HARDER!" Derek shouted while blushing from humiliation and embarrassment.

Sam Kim smirked and whispered again in Derek's ear with his hot breath.

"My pleasure, my slutty young master, you're going to get my dick balls deep. I am going to fuck you hard like the little brat you are."

Sam Kim controlled his body and gave Derek an excellent hard and rough pounding for several hours and finally exploded in Derek's hole with his creamy man milk pulsating from his sexy cock.

Derek couldn't hold it as long and came within the first hour as Sam Kim was stroking him slowly but with a tight grip.

They both fell down on the shower floor due to exhaustion. Derek cuddled with Sam Kim, lying underneath his arm, and fell asleep.

As he was falling asleep, he uttered these words;

"I am yours; please don't ever leave me."

"Good boy. Don't worry, you're mine." Sam Kim whispered as he stifled through Derek's hair and fell asleep too.

** Hyung means brother in Korean, siblings can say this, or gay lovers say this as a form of endearment. **