The Break-Up Ch. 03 - The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel interjected in order to break the tension, "I think we should punish her Em. We should make her clean the house from top to bottom."

Emily laughed and Abi giggled as she wiped her eyes.

Emily walked over to Abi and gave her another hug. "You need to be careful about substances like drugs and alcohol. I hate to say it like this, but especially at your age it could really cause you problems. No matter where you are if you ever have a question about this kind of thing you can call or text me. Even if it is many years from now."

Abi hugged Emily back, "Thank you, and speaking of that, I have more news. I am moving out in two weeks. I have been invited to house sit for the Haverman's who are going on sabbatical next semester."

"I want to express my deep, deep appreciation to you both for your support and your love and your letting me stay here. I have been kind of depressed so I don't think I have been the best housemate. But it really meant a lot to me and I do want to pay you for the time I spent."

Abi then turned and spoke directly to Emily, "And thank you so much for being there for me that night when my world fell apart."

Emily stood up and walked over to Abi and took her in her arms and gave her a lingering hug. Abi accepted the hug and hugged her back.

Emily looked into Abi's eyes and smiled, "Thank you for everything, I love you." Abi whispered and kissed Emily deeply.

Then Rachel came over and Abi took her in her arms and kissed her deeply too, "Thank you so much."

The three of them took turns kissing and caressing and finally they came to rest for a moment.

"You both have kindly invited me into your love making but I hadn't been ready up until now, but... I think I would like to join you if you want."

Emily smiled and kissed Abi again passionately as Rachel began to gently rub Abi's breasts through her top. She was not wearing a bra and it wasn't long before Abi had lost her t-shirt and was kissing and caressing the two women.

Rachel led Abi and Emily to her bedroom and Abi lay back on the bed as Rachel and Emily began to undress each other. It was not long before both women were naked - Emily was the taller of the two with smaller breasts, Rachel was a little shorter and heavier had large breasts that bounced when she moved. Both were shaved - Rachel completely so, Emily with a landing strip. Abi took the cue to remove her jeans and panties and lay back as both women joined her on the bed.

Their love-making was slow and sensual. Abi explored Rachel's pussy, pulling her labia open she nursed on Rachel's clitoris while she reached up and played with her nipples. All the while Emily was caressing and exploring Abi's body. Rachel orgasmed intensely and Abi turned her attention to Emily. She caressed and licked and sucked Emily until she also climaxed and then the three of them spooned with each other and fell fast asleep in each other's arms. Abi slipped a hand down her torso, between her legs and slipped two fingers between her labia. She gently massaged herself as she drifted off to sleep.

END