All Comments on 'The Breaking of Donna Dunn Pt. 01'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Great start, would love more dirty talk from Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hot story! But when are we gonna get more chapters from "The Comet"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yikes this one broke the shit’o’meter scale. LMFAO

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

No one moves to Detroit willingly. And eager students, ready to learn? Are you fucking insane? It’s goddamn Detroit. There are more shootings in Detroit on a Saturday night than downtown Bagdad!

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is it the white teachers in these completely unbelievable stories are so easily besotted by young black boys? And in Detroit? Nobody, and I mean nobody moves there voluntarily, not to mention every teacher knows you don't try to teach kids who don't wanna learn. Then we have the sex aspect, ridiculous from every angle. Geez, this story sucked from beginning to end. Couldn't wait to score it one star. This attempt at a story is the perfect example of, "if you can't impress them with what brilliance you possess, baffle them with your bullshit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Donna needs a black baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you plan on more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories are all the same. Dream on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ha ha ha troll bait story. Of course the monster black cock killed the white wife. Its what all black cocks do. Black men don't need brains their monster black cocks are all they need to conquer the poor white bitches. And their pathetic white husbands. Troll on Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing like a good and honest, intellectual telling of the intimate interracial sexual practices in our public school system, huh? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The principal will own Donna Dunn and tell his assistant principal, a black woman to take charge of discipling Donna for her sexual performance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back!!! Can’t wait to see more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that you changed the formula a bit by having a "world class MILF" as protagonist rather than some teenager. But the beginning was really sudden, I would prefer it slower and more seductive

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting story, multiple BBCs, whoa. A basketball teammate of my son was my first black sexual experience. Six years later he'd graduated college, he saw me sitting in Central Park at lunch so he came over and we started talking, comparing notes and life, laughing, a hour slipped by, I needed to get back to my office. I felt a little silly, at 48, asking, "Do you.." but he'd had also started, "Do you..." but finished with "want to hook up sometime?" I may have turned red at "hook up", but eagerly agreed, "Yes, I'd loved to. Yes, let's do that." We did, it was a wonderful summer fling for us, my first BBC or "blacked", he got to fuck the white MILF he'd first desired. My sex life revived but it got a little hectic for a time, juggling several black men. Ahh...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...