The Breaking of Donna Dunn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna gasped, grunted, and whined with tortured bliss as she felt her butt being savaged by the man behind her. He didn't take his time. He didn't coo and coax her to ensure she could handle him. He just fucking pounded her. It was horrible, terrible, and the pain was searing inside her. The pleasure was ten times as intense. It felt like she was being raped by a train.

A monster of a man at almost two hundred and fifty pounds, Coach Thomas climbed up onto the desk behind his bitch. He still wore his air-Jordans for better traction as he placed his feet on either side of her and got above her, pile driving his cock deep into her ass from above. On every thrust he would slam his length deeper, forcing Donna's bare belly down against the desktop before he pulled back. He couldn't help but groan as he took in the beauty of his long black sledgehammer retreating from a tight milky white butt, so pink and stretched out like a glove around his dick.

With the coach up in the air over Donna, another of the boys moved in behind her and snaked his cock up her cunt. His long black dick ensured there was plenty of room to avoid the coach's naked ass as he began to drive his meat deep into Donna's womb. In truth, none of the boys minded bumping into one another. It was a small price to pay for sharing such a fine piece of pink ass.

Donna's mouth was taken again, her squeals of agony and ecstacy shut up as another of the boys stepped up and yanked her by her hair to feed her a fresh cock. She accepted it, slobbering like a mindless fuck-pet as she gave her throat to him without resistance. She was learning how to breath through her flaring little nostrils when her neck wasn't bulging from the invasion of young black dick.

The slapping of flesh and sputter of sopping wet holes wrapped air-tight around giant cock could be heard from the hallway as the bell rang and students filled the school. If there had been any chance of keeping Donna's gangbang secret it was lost as a crowd began to gather, giggles of senior high girls and the voice of Principal Brody drifted to Donna's ears as the men using her showed no sign of stopping.

"Move along students." The principal said calmly. "Mrs. Dunn is just tending to some of the boys." He added. "Off to class with you."

The fog of lust overwhelmed her. Donna had never known such intense sensation and the more they fucked her the more she seemed to need it. Even as the halls emptied and the principal stepped into her class to join in the fun, she never once stopped sucking or taking cock. This was her new life, and she cursed Harold for it; not for forcing her into it, but for keeping her from it for so long.

By the end of it all, Donna was a mewling mess; a sperm drenched quivering whore who had been used by her entire class and two men who should have been her saviors. As she lay back on the desk, body slimy with their spunk, the boys filed out of the room with chuckles, leaving the coach and principal alone with her.

"Such a fine mothafuckin ass." The coach groaned, still balls deep inside Donna as she lay once more on her back. He had one leg over his shoulder and one wrapped around his middle, stroking his hand up and down along her torn stockings as he eased his length in and out of her rectum. Even after dumping two of his loads inside her, his cock was still semi hard in her butt and he wasn't ready to give her up just yet.

"Knew you'd fit in well, Mrs. Dunn." Principal Brody added, chuckling as he hauled his greased dick across Donna's pretty face, her mouth chasing it to savor the flavor of his cock. "Need us more fine ass white bitches around here for sure. Gonna get us some good use out of you, whore."

"Please." Donna begged, mind still floating on clouds of pleasure as her butthole opened and closed around the coach's invading cock. "Fuck me some more." She pleaded. "If we try really hard, maybe we can get both of you up my butt. Mmmmmm fuuuuucckkkkk." She mewled.

12