The Breast Tax Pt. 02

Story Info
The mukhiya violates the city girl as father in law watches.
2.9k words
4.18
10k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers

The mukhiya violates the city girl as father in law watches

(All characters are above 18)

Next morning the woman next door came and knocked early. I felt shy but did not dare to cover my boobs. So I opened the door in my petticoat.

She walked on "Good news dear your husband has sent the tax."

I was delighted "So I can wear proper clothes again? I have to get my clothes from my father in law."

The woman was uncomfortable. "Actually, you have to deposit the tax with the Mukhiya and he will give you the cloth. Only then you can wear it."

"That is so strange. But, I am sceptical. That is not just all is it?"

The woman nodded "You have not consummate your marriage right? You are still a virgin?

I nodded shyly "No. My husband is very considerate and giving me time to adjust to married life."

The woman shook her head sadly "You poor girl. He has not had sex with you because of the tribe rules. You see, the mukhiya has the right to every girl's virginity here. He will break the seal at the time of payment of tax and then only give the clothes. If the girl does not bleed and found to be not a virgin, then she has to stay topless for next 12 periods, get fucked by the mukhiya after the year and then wear clothes again."

I was outraged "What if I refuse to fuck him?"

"Then you will bring great shame to your family. I am sure your father in law will kick you out. You will not be able to cover your breasts. I have seen many women who opposed the mukhiya and became whores as people felt free to fuck them. So, don't protest or oppose. It is just one fuck. Get it over with and live on."

I nodded at her advice and braced myself for the sake of my beloved husband. I would survive this ordeal.

"Do I go alone to pay the tax?"

The woman again shook her head and a sad expression came on her face "No dear. Usually your husband has to accompany you. It is a perversion of the sahib to make the husband escort the wife, undress her, and position her on his bed for fucking. What more, the husband has to stay in the room and watch his wife get brutally violated, and then escort her back. It is even worse for our unmarried daughters because their fathers have to escort them and watch their deflowering."

I was too shocked to respond.

"Now that your husband can not come, your father in law will escort you and watch you get violated."

Tears rolled down my eyes and soon I was sobbing loudly even as the woman hugged me and tried to comfort me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father in law had escorted me to mukhiya's bungalow the same night around 7 pm. We walked into his bedroom. On one side there was a throne-like chair. The mukhiya was sitting on it. A couple of his henchmen sat near his feet.

As soon as we walked in, all eyes were on my exposed boobs. I felt a red stain of embarrassment spreading over my fair torso.

My father in law moved forward and deposited the money at the feet of the mukhiya. He seemed surprised and asked his henchmen to count it. They counted and confirmed that the amount was all there.

Mukhiya nodded "We will have a talk about this later. But I don't want to delay my dinner. Go and set her up on the bed in a doggy position. My father in law nodded eagerly and pushed me towards the bed. Even as other men watched, he opened the ties of my petticoat and slid it down my legs.

I bowed my head down in embarrassment. I could hear appreciative murmurs from the men. I was breathing quickly in panic so my breasts heaved in agitation. My nipples had become hard pebbles in the cold air and even in the low indoor light I could see their dark red colour. My navel was curvy with my deep belly button. My flat lower belly led to my black curly bush which hid my pussy. My legs were soft but shapely. I was sure that I was very lust inducing in my nakedness.

My father in law put a hand on my ass and pushed me towards the bed. He guided me to kneel on all fours like a dog. He pressed on my back so that my back was arched. Now my ass was slightly turned up and so was my chest. The men sitting in front had an excellent view of my swaying breasts. I heard the mukhiya order the men to walk out and they quickly did. My father in law also quickly moved to the wall opposite to the bed and sat down on the floor. He had a clear view of me and would see Every moment of my violation. The mukhiya got up and moved next to the bed.

From the corner of my eye I could see the mukhiya discarding his clothes. I gasped in panic when I saw his huge penis standing erect above his large and hairy balls. I shuddered at the thought of that huge dick invading my virgin pussy. I was sure there would be pain, so I braced myself and even as my legs and hands shook I stood my ground.

The old wooden bed creaked when the mukhiya got up on it and kneeled behind me. He roughly inserted two fingers and checked my wetness. He grunted in dissatisfaction as I was quite dry. He barked at my father in law "Go get some oil from the kitchen."

While my father in law ran to the kitchen, the mukhiya leaned forward on my back, reached around and grabbed my boobs. He squeezed my boobs roughly "I never expected your husband to come up with the tax so quickly. All the villagers must be cursing him badly." He guffawed "But I am glad I did not have to wait long to put my dick into your pussy."

I was humiliated by his words. This man was exploiting the villagers and made rules to let him molest and enjoy young women of the village. I remembered the humiliation of getting my boobs grabbed and bitten in the daylight. On top of it now he would get to enjoy my virgin pussy which should have been my husband's.

Father in law hurried back and obediently handed the bottle of oil. Then he went back to sit by the wall smack in front of the bed. I was embarrassed to let him see me on all fours, my breasts swinging, my face red in shame, about to be violated by this old man. Would it be better or worse if it were my husband? I couldn't imagine how humiliating it must be for the husband's to willingly aid the mukhiya in violating their wives.

I felt mukhiya's rough hand dabbling a generous amount of sweet smelling oil on my pussy and asshole. He took even more and inserted his oiled fingers deep into my pussy. There was so much oil, I could feel it dripping down along my thighs.

Satisfied, now the mukhiya rubbed his dick on my pussy hole. I could instantly feel my nipples harden and a gush of pussy juice mingling with the oil. My body was betraying me and getting aroused by this rascal!

The mukhiya shoved his dick into my pussy and it slipped in smoothly until it hit my virgin barrier. The mukhiya withdrew and inserted again with greater force, my body rocked and my boobs swayed. The pain was intense and I involuntarily tried to move my ass away. Mukhiya grabbed my waist with both hands so that I couldn't move away and gave a forceful shove. I could feel a burning sensation as my torso rocked and boobs swung with the force.

Mukhiya gave another rough shove which broke through my barrier and his penis was fully buried in my oily pussy. I felt such intense pain for a moment as his dick tore and stretched my pussy that my knees buckled and I almost collapsed. But mukhiya held firm and started to move in and out of my pussy with firm quick strokes.

In Spite of the pain, my body obeyed his dick and I arched my back and pressed my pussy back, eager to receive his dick. As my head cleared, I could feel pleasurable sensations along my inner thighs and lower belly. But before I could have a proper orgasm, mukhiya was done as he made one last brutal shove deep inside my pussy and bucked his hips to deposit his thick cum deep inside my pussy. As he withdrew his dick, I could feel his cum seep out and run down along both my inner thighs.

I expected him to get up but instead he collapsed on my back, crushing me into the mattress and I could barely move. I turned my head and saw my father in law still sitting by the wall and looking on, even from a distance I could see the open lust in his eyes. But I couldn't stay awake for long. I was emotionally and physically exhausted, and on top of it mukhiya weight on me made me drift into sleep.

I awoke with a start when I felt mukhiya's hips brushing against my ass. His semi hard dick was between my ass cheeks and he had applied oil and he was moving to and from between my ass cheeks. I tried to get up but couldn't find strength in my limbs. Again I cursed my body as I felt my pussy juices flowing. Now, even my nipples were getting harder. Mukhiya lifted my ass and inserted a pillow. He parted my legs and rubbed my pussy. Now he would not need oil because my pussy was sleek with its own juices.

I felt no pain as he inserted his dick deep into my pussy and his balls slapped against my ass. I felt butterflies in my belly and couldn't help lifting my waist and grinding it against his as his dick started to hit all the sensitive parts in my pussy. As his breathing got quicker and louder, so did mine. We were both panting in exertion and pleasure and finally I felt my first orgasm hitting me as I arched my back and dug my feet deep into the soft bed. I grabbed the bedsheet with both hands and buried my face into the bed to stifle my moans. The mukhiya also came at the same time as I felt his cum fill my pussy the second time. Once again he collapsed on me and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a start and opened my eyes to see my father in law shaking my shoulders. "Wake up bahu... wake up." I sat up groggily and saw that the mukhiya was getting dressed. I got out of bed but was confused about what to do next. I looked down and saw my inner thighs caked with the mixture of cum, oil, and virgin blood. I blushed hotly when I remembered my orgasm the second time.

Mukhiya gestured towards the door on the left. I was relieved to find out it was a bathroom. I turned on the shower and as the hot water hit my sore muscles felt a strange sense of relief. But tears were also running down my face as I thought of how I had betrayed my husband. I used the soap to wash myself thoroughly. But there was no towel, so I walked back to the room all wet and dropping.

I saw the mukhiya sitting on a throne-like chair. My father in law was sitting cross-legged near his left foot, his hands folded. Mukhiya gestured to me to come and sit on his lap. He made me sit on his right leg so that I was now facing my father in law. I felt self conscious and tried to cover myself but mukhiya reached from behind and locked my left hand to my side. My right hand was already crushed against his hard torso.

Mukhiya ran his right hand on my thighs, squeezing my flesh. I shivered and pressed my thighs closer. But he forcefully inserted his hand and widened my legs. Now I sat with my pussy and boobs completely exposed to my father in law.

"So, how did your son get the money so fast?" the mukhiya asked as he started to cup and lightly rub his knuckles on my pussy. My breasts became heavy and my nipples started to harden. I was getting aroused again!

"His mother's side relatives organised an advance for him Sahib."

Mukhiya was now pressing the top of my pussy with his thumb and had inserted two fingers inside my pussy. As his fingers pressed and probed my sensitive flesh, I squirmed at the sensation, my toes curled and my back arched in pleasure.

"How will your son pay off the debt?" Mukhiya bent down his head and started to swirl his tongue around my nipple.

"He will have to work it off for the next three years sahib"

Mukhiya, who was sucking and biting on my nipple let it out with a plop. I could see he was surprised. Even I was even surprised at this information.

"What will happen to our bahu? You can see how this slut has a pussy that is begging for a dick? How will she manage?"

I blushed at his crude language, but as I sat in his lap with back arched, boobs swaying, nipples poking the air, and legs spread to display and wet pussy, I couldn't object.

My father in law was looking at Mukhiya's hands pumping in and out of my pussy as he answered "I am planning to take care of her needs myself sahib. Today itself I will move in with her and provide for her."

Mukhiya threw his head back and laughed "You dirty old man. I am sure you had planned this the moment you saw her creamy globes. Now you will use your old leathery cock to keep her busy until your son comes."

My father in law nodded with a wide smile but I could feel my arousal turning into panic. So while my husband slaved away, I would be the fucktoy of this old man.

"Let us see if you can get that dick up at all. Because this girl here is a very dick hungry whore. You will need a lot of stamina to please her."

The mukhiya pushed me down so that now I was on my all fours at his feet and my face was right next to my father in law. He needed no more encouragement and grabbed and squeezed my breasts which were temptingly swaying in front of him. The mukhiya continued to finger me from behind. Now he was rubbing not only my pussy but alternating between inserting a finger into my asshole and inserting two fingers into my pussy. My father in law leaned closer and kissed me. I was repulsed and tried to move away but he grabbed my hair with one hand even as his other hand continued to milk my boobs. He leisurely bit my lips and explored my mouth with his tongue. I gagged on the foul odour and rotten teeth smell of his vile mouth.

Mukhiya laughed and slapped my ass "Enough enough... I have seen enough. You will have plenty of time to enjoy this young bitch."

Father in law broke the kiss and released me. I saw that he was grinning in pleasure.

"But, I want you to wait for a month, what if she is impregnated with my seed? You can fuck her after her period."

Tears rolled down my eyes as I realised the full horror of my situation. Not only had this man violated me, taken my virginity, and enabled my father in law to whore me, but he could potentially have impregnated me.

But, I felt a small relief thinking that my father in law would not be able to fuck me for another month. But it was short lived.

"Of course Sahib. Having your seed will be a great honour but can I still use her ass and make her suck me?"

Mukhiya waved his hand dismissively "Of Course! Just don't put your dick in her pussy and don't let anyone else fuck her pussy."

"Get up" Mukhiya gestured to me "It's time to get your clothes. He gave me the clothes that were kept next to him on a stool. "Get dressed."

I was disgusted to see that the skirt and blouse were made of very thin material. It was like wearing a wet white saree. My curves, my pussy hair and even my nipples were on lewd display. The skirt was tight and outlined my ass and slipped obscenely into my ass crack. The blouse was short and loose. With the smallest movement my underboobs were on display and if I lifted my hands even a little bit, the blouse bunched up exposing my entire breasts. This was as good as being topless.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers