All Comments on 'The Breeding Chronicles Pt. 02: Liz'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
All

Every story ever written with this plot sucks. This one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupidity runneth amok

Of course you have to tell the kid the truth at some point. Medical information is critical to good health care and if something goes wrong and the kid doesn't have the right information, things can go south quickly. And when Kendra finds out the divorce will be loud and expensive. Really dumb.

1 star

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Ahhh the attempt to legitimize a slut/cuck wants to raise another mans baby crap.

Didnt work in the other 2K ones EXACTLY like this and it didnt work here.

A nicely wrapped slut/cuck story is still a slut/cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wasn't about the baby

to me this wasn't about the baby (otherwise it would be posted elsewhere). If you did want to conceive and not go the artificial method you would just lay back (husband keeping an eye on things) and spread, you would need lube, let the guy go at it for five minutes and leave his load. You wouldn't have a sex fest and include husband. It would be as clinical as can be.

In this story you definitely wrote it as wife sharing where he had his fantasy and she had some new dick and in the end if she gets pregnant its all the better.

Part 3 will be them still having sex even though she is already pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

These stories get worse by the day. Gave it a well deserved ONE STAR rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
they could always adopt

and I'm almost positive that men with low sperm count can still breed women. it's just harder. so he'd have to be completely sterile. and with artificial means, he would fertilize her egg in a lab with his genetics.

and since he's in HVAC, he should be making VERY decent money. Even a dumbass tech with almost no real world experience makes double what minimum wage is. And since he's been in the game for over a decade, he should be making a solid 24 dollars an hour....doing the bare minimum. and trade schools are cheaper that even community college.

I'm saying they can afford it.

syd_v63syd_v63about 3 years ago

Anyone who reads a story or a series of stories entitled “The Breeding Chronicles” and automatically gives it a single star has got to have something seriously wrong going on in their head, especially if you’re reading it in the Loving Wives category, which includes all kinds of kinks. It would be no different than someone doing the same after reading a “BTB” story and freaking out when the cheating wife gets “Burned” in the end. After all that’s the whole premise behind the Burn the Bitch storylines.

Now if you want to critique the author on content or character development, plausibility, plot, that type of thing sure I’m all for it, that’s fair. For me the build up was all right, the backstory was predictable and over used so point deduction there, but you can make up for that with good characters and a few twists. The sex needs to be good, in this case it was ok but too short and certainly did fall into the terrific or spectacular range. The author also dropped the ball with the nod to “She likes it rough” but doesn’t really deliver. Generally, the story needed more work. The characters could’ve been fleshed out a bit better and the dynamic between the wife and her new partner should’ve been explored in greater depth. The easiest solution would be, she likes it rough but because her husband loves her as much as he does he has a hard time going that far. This would allow the new boyfriend to push that boundary and create real tension between the couple; the husband’s want to intervene and the wife’s need to have this excuse go farther. The quandary being how much do you really know anyone.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago
The part I would want for myself?

I really get excited reading the parts where the two men talk about Liz like she's not there, or just a cockhole.

---

"Looks like Liz likes taking her protein," Kelvin laughed.

Darrell laughed. "Like I said, she's a good fuck."

"Yeah, she is. Does she swallow?"

I visibly gulped, and then opened my mouth to show it was empty, before I closed my mouth into a thin smile.

"She's a soldier. She doesn't mind it a little rough," Darrell suggested.

---

"Is that so, Liz?"

"You hanging in there, Liz?" Kelvin laughed.

"You're doing great, Liz," Darrell reassured me.

---

Having sex with TWO other people is high on my bucket list! Thanks for another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little vanilla on the MMF aspect till the degradation as though she was a cum bucket. Still gave it 4* and a caveat that I like part 1 better.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Loving this series. 5 stars.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Like this one 4-stars worth but I wonder if Darrell isn't a wee bit happy about teaming up with best bud Kelvin in having threesomes. Not anything wrong with that but since Kelvin is hung and potent ole wee weanied Darrell might lose out and end up second-best on her dance card even when she isn't in her fertile periods! One kid, two kids, five? Darrell the watcher and Kelvin the eager breeder, guess who ends up watching and jerking off .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories