The Breeding Chronicles Pt. 02: Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you talked with Kelvin about this?" I asked Darrell after we got home.

"Liz, I wouldn't do that to you. You know me better than that. I wouldn't talk to him about this until you let me."

"How would this affect your friendship with him?"

"Does this mean you're considering it?"

"Can you just answer the question?"

We had a long talk that night. Darrell insisted he was fine to have me carry Kelvin's baby. Since his divorce, Kelvin was despondent, not only for his marriage, but also that he had no kids. He felt like ten years of his life had been wasted, and he was right back where he was in high school, but older with nothing to show for all the years since. On some level, I think Darrell thought this could help his friend as much as it could help us. Kelvin was our friend, and he'd be like an uncle to the kid.

I had a million questions still, but Darrell pointed out that we were making all these plans that Kelvin technically didn't even know anything about. And he was kind of the key to this whole cockamamie scheme.

I wasn't there when Darrell proposed the plan to Kelvin, and I can only imagine how it went. From what Darrell told me, he thought it was a joke at first. As he realized it was a serious proposal, he remained skeptical. After losing a wife, he didn't want to go about losing his best friend, even though Darrell insisted it was not an issue. Kelvin told him I was a sexy woman, and all else being equal, he wouldn't pass up the chance to fuck me, but there were a lot of other factors in play here.

A few days later, Kelvin told Darrell he'd do it.

We had him over for dinner the weekend after. It was our first encounter after the proposition, and it was somewhat awkward at first.

"So how does this work? When? Are we starting tonight? Is that why you invited me over? What the fuck are we doing here?" Kelvin wondered.

I laughed. "I'm not ovulating. No offense stud, but I don't need you to get me off," I replied coyly. "I just need you to get me pregnant."

Darrell nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry, Liz. This is all... it's a lot to take in. I still don't know what to make of it. If you get pregnant, I'll know that's my kid. That's heavy.... that's... man, I don't know."

"You'll be Uncle Kelvin," Darrell assured him.

"Did you tell Kendra?"

I shook my head no. "We're not planning to tell anyone. I wouldn't even know how to explain it. We were hoping you could be discreet about this."

"I can," he smiled. "Are you allowed to enjoy it? Am I allowed to enjoy it?"

"I think it's ok to mix business with pleasure," Darrell chuckled.

"And where are you going to be?" Kelvin said, turning to Darrell.

Darrell laughed. "I don't know."

"You know that Kendra and I were swingers. Liz, would you want a threesome?"

Darrell shot a look at me. I hadn't even considered that. I was somewhat dumbfounded.

"We'll let you know," I finally replied.

"Liz, it's your call. Whatever you decide and are comfortable with," Kelvin assured me.

That night Darrell and had a long talk. After both starting out unsure about a threesome, we both seemed to warm up to the concept. The more we talked, the more we both became turned on by the idea. The next thing we knew, we were making love. Darrell was fucking me doggy style while I sucked on a dildo suctioned to the headboard. We both ended in intense orgasms and then collapsed onto the mattress.

"What the fuck are we getting ourselves into, Darrell?" I asked, my breath still labored after the orgasm.

"I don't know, Liz, I don't know."

"Are you sure about this? You're ok with all this?"

Darrell sighed audibly. "I am," he nodded gravely. "I've thought this through. Are you sure you're ok with it? I don't want you doing something you're not ready for. Or that you don't want to do."

"I'm a big girl," I smiled. "I know what I'm doing. You don't need to worry about me."

******

I was on schedule to be ovulating the next weekend, so we invited Kelvin back over. That weekend came before we knew it. Kelvin came over to our house for dinner again, except this time we had extra activities planned for afterward.

Dinner was nothing fancy, barbecued burgers and ribs. Given Kelvin's previous experience swinging, he seemed more at ease, but our own visible nervousness made the conversation somewhat awkward. We soon downed enough alcohol, however, that the mood quickly lightened.

I was dressed in Daisy Duke style denim shorts and a tee shirt. I'd been married to Darrell for so long, I didn't even consider how I should dress for this occasion. I thought about it for a minute and then decided it didn't matter since I'd end up naked no matter what I wore.

I tried not to stare, but I kept glancing at Kelvin. I'd never been with another man, and now I was going to surrender my body to him in short order. Only Darrell had ever seen me naked or penetrated me. I'm not a prude or anything, but I was about to cross a line. I didn't want the same thing to happen to Darrell and me as happened to Kelvin and Kendra. I guess it's like all things in life. You just take everything in moderation.

I remembered when Kendra proposed some type of group sex or couple swap arrangement between us a few years ago. Kelvin is easy on the eyes, and now I wondered what he kept hidden in his pants. I wondered what his turn-ons were. I wondered if he really found me attractive. We'd been friends for a long time. This must be more than sex for him. Or maybe I was just another conquest. I really wasn't sure about the answer to any of those questions, or even if any of those questions even mattered.

Kelvin and Darrell were both a similar build. All of us had brown hair and brown eyes. If I did have a baby, there would be no dead giveaway that the baby wasn't Darrell's.

As the night wore on, Kelvin took longer looks at me. As the alcohol continued to flow, the conversation also began to take on a more sexual tone.

"Liz, you keep poor Darrell like a puppet on a string. What are you holding over him?" Kelvin asked.

"It must just be the sex," I laughed.

"It's that good, huh?"

"Darrell, care to offer your take?" I asked.

Darrell deadpanned, "She's a good fuck."

"I bet she is," Kelvin agreed, as he looked me up and down.

And the conversation spiraled into debauchery from there. Eventually, we got around to discussing our turn-ons.

Surprise, surprise, Kelvin like to have his dick sucked. What guy doesn't? But he also likes to go down on a woman, or so he claimed. I told him he'd have to prove it in a bit.

"Before we kick off the festivities, are there any ground rules I need to know about? And are there any special requests?" Kelvin asked.

"I'll join you two. I want to make sure she gets maximum pleasure," Darrell stated.

"Just so you know, I love you like a brother, but I'm not bi."

"That's ok. I'm not either. You take one end of her, and I'll take the other."

"Sounds good. There's plenty of Liz to go around," Kelvin grinned.

I ignored the jab as I sobered to the reality of what was about to happen.

"This may be stating the obvious, but you have to cum in my pussy," I added. "I may suck you a little bit to get you hard, but no pulling out. And, no offense, but my ass belongs to Darrell."

Kelvin smiled. "Oh, but I do so love anal. Nevertheless, I believe your terms are agreeable. Are you both ready? Shall we do one final toast before we commence?"

We all raised our glasses.

"Salud. To good friends!"

"To good friends!" we all chimed.

******

A minute later we headed back to the bedroom. It's funny the stray idle thoughts that go through your mind in some moments. I looked around the room wishing I had tidied up a little better. The dust on the dresser and clothes hanging on the back of a sitting chair bothered me.

The next thing I knew, I was on my knees on the bed, and I turned around to face Kelvin and Darrell who entered the room behind me. I looked at Darrell for a second, and he nodded his head, essentially giving me his blessing to proceed. I got off my knees and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked up at Kelvin and motioned with my finger for him to come closer. The next thing I knew his crotch was in my face, and I unbuttoned his jeans and lowered them.

He kicked off his shoes so he could remove his jeans all the way and then he stood in front me of me in his boxers and tee shirt as Darrell looked on in a transfixed stare. Then I slipped down his boxers, and Kelvin's cock suddenly hung loose, staring me in the face. He wasn't hard, but his cock was thick and looked juicy. I caught myself staring at his shaved private region, taking note he wasn't circumcised like Darrell was. I briefly took his cock in my hands as I looked up into Kelvin's face, then I opened my mouth and took him in.

I cupped his balls as I started to work him over. He quickly grew in my mouth. Honestly, he had more girth than Darrell. The next thing I knew, I felt his hand on my head, softly stroking my hair. I looked up at him to see an amused look on his face as he gazed at me with his cock stuffed in my mouth.

I let his cock slip from my mouth after he was fully hard. I couldn't help but notice that he was larger than Darrell. I caught my breath and sat back on the bed.

Darrell came onto the bed behind me and slowly lifted my tee shirt. I raised my arms to allow my top to come off, exposing my bra clad top to Darrell and Kelvin I leaned forward to take Kelvin back into my mouth as Darrell slid my bra straps down, and then my bra cups were pushed down, fully exposing my breasts.

I stood up from the bed, my nipples brushing against Kelvin's stomach, and his cock brushing against mine. Kelvin lowered his head and began kissing the back of my neck while Darrell hands reached around from the back to undo my pants. I leaned my head forward and started kissing Kelvin's chest as my pants dropped to the floor. I kicked them off, leaving me in my plain Hanes panties. Then Darrell started kissing my lower back, and I almost melted into Kelvin's arms as I felt my panties quickly dampen.

The next thing I knew, I was falling back onto the bed. Darrell held me from behind and slowly lowered me onto the mattress. I turned to the right and faced Darrell who was kneeling on the bed next to me. At some point, he had stripped down, and now his cock was being offered to my mouth.

"If Kelvin has to cum in your pussy, I guess we know which end of you I get," he observed.

I turned my head to the right and opened my mouth to take him in as Kelvin slid my wet panties off.

"Did you shave just for me, or do you always keep it bald?" Kelvin asked.

I gave him a knowing glance, my mouth stuffed with Darrell's cock.

"I don't think she can answer you at the moment," Darrell replied.

Kelvin lifted my feet off the floor, raising my legs in the air and spreading them.

"Beautiful pussy, you've got, Liz."

"Like I said, she's a good fuck."

"You're a lucky bastard, Darrell. Does she taste good?"

"Give her a lick."

I felt Kelvin's breath on my pussy, then his warm fingers spread my lips and his tongue tickled my tender pink flesh, sending electric sensations through me. As Kelvin pleasured me from below, Darrell's cock pulsed inside my mouth. He was turned on by all this. I held Darrell's cock in my mouth. I was hardly even moving over it, but he was slowly grinding against my face as my lips kept a tight seal around his manhood.

I closed my eyes as Kelvin continued working my pussy with his tongue. He was definitely not an amateur at eating pussy, and he was quickly having an effect on me. I felt a wet spot quickly forming on the bed under me as I wrapped my legs around Kelvin's head and squeezed. Darrell started teasing my nipples with his right hand, and it all just sent me over the edge. As I released my leg grip on Kelvin, he stood up, and repositioned me closer to the edge of the bed. I still had my eyes closed, my mouth full of Darrell's dick as I felt Kelvin enter me. The first man to ever enter me besides my husband.

As his cock slid inside my sopping wet pussy, Darrell's cock pulsed wildly. I opened my eyes to see him staring at the sight of Kelvin's cock inside me. He was obviously turned on by the whole thing. I turned to look at Kelvin, and we held a glance for a moment.

"I had no idea you were such a good fuck, Liz. Darrell's a lucky guy," Kelvin said, looking me in the eye.

"You're doing good, Liz," Darrell encouraged me.

Darrell's cock continued throbbing inside my mouth. He was close to cumming. As Kelvin slowly worked my pussy, Darrell's body tightened up, and he pulled my head as deep as possible on his cock as he exploded into the back of my throat. I gagged a little as some cum went down the wrong pipe while the rest of his load swirled around inside my mouth.

I held him in my mouth still to suck out every last drop, waiting till he started to become limp before I let him slip out, a thin dribble of cum stretching from his cock to my mouth as he pulled back.

"Looks like Liz likes taking her protein," Kelvin laughed.

Darrell laughed. "Like I said, she's a good fuck."

"Yeah, she is. Does she swallow?"

I visibly gulped, and then opened my mouth to show it was empty, before I closed my mouth into a thin smile.

"She's a soldier. She doesn't mind it a little rough," Darrell suggested.

"Is that so, Liz?"

I shot Darrell a death stare.

"Roll over, honey," Kelvin instructed as he gave my ass a playful tap.

I did as requested, rolling over and positioning myself for doggy style sex.

"Remember.... In the pussy, not the ass," I reminded him playfully.

"Yes, ma'am," Kelvin replied with a grin.

Darrell was stroking my hair and playing with my tits as Kelvin re-entered me.

Kelvin's hands gripped my hips, pulling me back into him at the same time as he slammed into me, his balls bouncing off my bald pussy. Whereas before he was slowly pumping, now, he gave it to me hard, almost violently.

The sound of his body slamming into mine created a loud slap with every thrust. Kelvin was definitely a little bigger than Darrell, and he was penetrating deeper into my pussy than Darrell ever had. I was being fucked so hard, my arms gave out and my head collapsed onto the mattress.

"You hanging in there, Liz?" Kelvin laughed.

"You're doing great, Liz," Darrell reassured me.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I was quickly building to an orgasm when I felt something slap against my cheek. It was Darrell's cock, already recovered and ready for round two. I opened my mouth to take him in again.

Kelvin was fucking me so hard, it was all I could do to keep Darrell in my mouth and not have him fall out. I'd never been fucked so hard in my life.

"What do you want him to do to you, Liz?" Darrell asked.

I didn't answer.

"What do you want him to do to you, Liz?" he repeated.

I let Darrell's cock fall out of my mouth to answer.

"Fuck me!" I cried breathlessly.

"Say it again."

"Fuck me!"

"Again."

"Fuck me!"

"Do you want him to cum in you?"

"Fuck yeah."

"What do you want him to do?"

"Cum in me!"

"Where?

"In my pussy!"

"You heard her, Kelvin. Give the lady what she wants."

I came two or three times while Kelvin fucked me like an animal. I was screaming in pleasure. It was raw and nasty sex.

"Does he make your pussy feel good? Are you cumming, Liz?" Darrell continued.

"Yes, I'm cumming!"

"You like it, don't you, baby."

"Oh God yes. Please, please, fuck me!" I was insatiable in that moment.

Kelvin turned quiet, but he pounded me relentlessly, his cock fucking my pussy raw.

Finally, his pace started to slow down, although the thrusts became even deeper, and he held each thrust longer and deeper inside me until he finally ejaculated inside my pussy. His cock pulsed as he spurted shot after shot of cum inside me.

I was exhausted from the intense sex, and my body fully collapsed face first onto the bed as I felt his cock slide out of me.

Behind me, I head Kelvin laugh. Darrell was laughing, too, as I felt a dribble of cum seep out of my pussy.

******

After that night, Kelvin stayed away from our house for a while. Darrell talked to him at work, and he said he wasn't sure how we felt about everything if there's an awkwardness there or not. He asked if we wanted another breeding session, but I was past ovulation, and I told Darrell we'd wait to see how our first session worked out.

******

5 weeks later, and I had missed my period. I nervously grabbed the pregnancy test kit I bought the week before and ran to the restroom. A minute later I emerged.

"Well?" Darrell asked.

"I'm pregnant."

******

So that's my story. Darrell, Kelvin, and myself are the only ones who know the truth. Kendra is excited we finally got a baby, although she has no idea how. Her ex will always be Uncle Kelvin to the baby, and we were all able to remain good friends. I don't know if we'll ever be able to tell the truth to the kid. I don't know it should matter. Darrell is happy to raise him as his own. I can tell Kelvin feels a special attachment to the child, although he is respectful to Darrell as the father figure.

I think it all worked out in the end, although Darrell did ask me the other day, "Hey Liz, want to have a second kid?"


12