The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always wanted to fuck Alexia, but he never thought it was going to happen. And now here he was, fucking her in her and Taylor's own bed! He had her naked and under him, begging him for his dick and letting him do whatever he wanted to her. Even promising that he could fuck her in the future! That she was so willing to be his was just so fucking hot!

"Fuck your pussy is hot!" Jesse growled as he rammed his dick home again.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh! I've never felt a dick this big or deep before! You're feeling my pussy like Taylor never has and never will!" Alexia moaned in response and that fuelled Jesse on to pound her harder.

Fuck it was hot knowing he was bigger and better than her fiancé! Taylor would never fuck her as good as Jesse was, and he knew it. Alexia would forever be his slut now.

Resting his hands either side of Alexia's head, Jesse used the leverage to fuck her hard and fast. He also used it to lean down closer to the hot fiancée and press his lips to hers. Her tits mashed against his chest, her hard nipples burying themselves against his tough flesh, and they kissed. All the while Jesse worked his ass up and down, spearing the beautiful blonde with his impressive nine and a half inch rod.

Their tongues danced like Jesse's cock inside her before Jesse leaned back a little and smiled down at her.

"Damn, you're gorgeous!" Jesse said tightly and Alexia smiled warmly.

"You don't have to sweet talk me, Jesse Knowles. You've already got me on your dick." She replied playfully.

With his smile growing smirkily, Jesse circled his cock inside Alexia's pussy, corkscrewing her deeper, before he once more pulled back and slammed home into her.

"Did you ever think you'd be on my dick?" He asked naughtily.

Alexia moaned softly at the way he moved inside her and then opened her glinting eyes to stare up at him. Fuck she was stunning!

"I never thought you'd get me in bed. Mmmmm. But I'm glad you did. Fuck!" She purred hotly, "I'd rather be on your dick than anywhere else right now."

"Even on Taylor's cock?" Jesse asked smugly and Alexia moaned softly again, clearly enjoying the mention of her fiancé while she was getting dicked good.

"I would rather be on your big cock than his any day." She replied playfully and scratched down his back, "Now fuck me, baby. Fuck me like Taylor can't."

Giving her a wink, Jesse did as he was asked, fucking his cock in and out of Alexia's pussy like a jackhammer. Slamming it home, smashing her cervix, and then pulling almost all the way out before ramming himself deep again. So fast and hard that the bed trembled and complained, but still held together...if barely. The headboard slammed against the wall harder now and Alexia moaned louder in pleasure.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeeeessssss! Fuck me! Fuuuuucccckkk mmeeeeee! Oh god! Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum if you keep fucking me like this! YES!" Alexia cried out in ecstasy.

"Do you like being on my dick? Is it what you imagined it would be like?" Jesse growled between clenched teeth from the effort of nailing Alexia as hard and as fast as he was.

"YES! OHHHH YES! Ohhhhhhh! FUCK! Oh god, I love being on your big dick! I love how deep you are inside me! How hard you fuck me! Ohhh gooooooooooddddd fucck! Ohhmmmmmm! Yeah! I never imagined it would feel this good! I'm so in love with your cock, Jesse! Oh my god! You can fuck me any time, any way, you want, for as long as you want!" Alexia almost screamed out.

Her nails dug into his back painfully, almost drawing blood as she scratched hard all the way down. Red welts showing up from where her fingers had gone. Before Alexia reached up to grab a hold of the headboard above her, clawing at that and the wall as she fucked herself back onto Jesse's impaling cock again and again.

Fuck she felt so good! He had never felt a pussy so tight! Every muscle inside her was squeezing his cock almost dry. Like it was trying to suck the cum from his balls as hard as Alexia's mouth had sucked just minutes before!

"Ungh...I'm going to fuck you good, slut. Take all of my dick!" Jesse growled and Alexia squealed in pleasure.

"Ohhh yes! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me like only Taylor should, Jesse! Make me your slut! I want to be your sex slave!" Alexia cried out, feeling his cock hit her cervix again and again. The spongy tip impaling inside her without a condom over and over.

"Yeah....I'm fucking you like only your fiancé should, Lexi....fuck! Feel my dick inside you...I'm going to fuck you hard until you scream and cum!" Jesse said tightly and Alexia rolled her head in lust, her eyes rolling in pleasure.

"Ohmmmm, yeah! Ohhhhh! Taylor is my fiancé but you're fucking me, Jesse! How does that make you feel knowing you're nailing his fiancée in his own bed just a few feet from him?" Alexia asked pantingly and Jesse almost roared.

"It makes me feel like this!" He growled and gripped hard onto the bed as he rampantly ploughed in and out of her like a mad man, pounding her so hard that the entire bed shook and creaked.

CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK

BANG BANG BANG BANG

The headboard was one loud noise now, drowned out only by Alexia's full-lunged cries and moans of pleasure. Her legs bounced on his ass and her tits flew around her chest. All the while her mouth hung open and she stared into his eyes as he held himself above her.

"Do you like fucking me?" Alexia gasped, trying desperately to draw air into her lungs as Jesse's dick repeatedly rammed it all out.

"What do you think?" Jesse asked as he ruthlessly pounded her into the bed.

"Ohhhh god, your cock is so big!" Alexia shouted.

"And your pussy is so fucking good! It's not fair for Taylor to keep you all to himself!" Jesse groaned and Alexia purred sexily.

"Well he doesn't now, does he?" She asked impishly and laughed softly at the grin on his face. "Besides, you're going to get me in your bed more than he gets me in his. In fact, you're going to get me in his bed more than he does! I'm your slut now...you better fuck me as much as I want. As much as I deserve!"

"I'll fuck you until you can't walk down the aisle. You're going to be my cum bucket." Jesse replied and Alexia mewed in passionate approval.

"Are you going to cum in me soon, Jesse?" She asked playfully.

"Ungh...fuck, sooner than you think!" Jesse replied, feeling his own orgasm approaching super fast. Fuck but her pussy was just too good, and she was fucking incredible at sex! He wasn't going to be able to hold on too much longer.

"Are you going to cum inside me, your best friend's fiancée? Are you going to fill your best friend's fiancée with all of your sticky, white cum, Jesse? Like only Taylor should do?" Alexia asked, spurring him on as she looked incredibly cute holding on to the banging headboard as she lay beneath him, naked and bouncing around like she was.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Lex. Fuck! I'm going to give you all of my cum deep in your unprotected pussy. And I'm going to do that every time, unless I cum on that pretty face of yours." Jesse answered and Alexia closed her eyes for a moment, moaning loudly as she arched her back -- her big tits rolling wildly around her chest lusciously.

As she looked back up at him, her eyes were fire.

"Are you going to fuck me without a condom every time you fuck me? Cum inside me like I'm a slut? Are you going to knock me up, Jesse, before Taylor can?" Alexia asked erotically and Jesse almost lost it.

For a moment he stumbled and groaned loudly, half between a moan and half between a growl. Quickly he regained his composure though and was once again banging Alexia powerful and rampant-like.

"I'm always going to cum inside you, Lex. Fill you up with my potent seed for you to go back to Taylor with. And if I don't knock you up it won't be for want of trying, because I'm going to fuck you so hard, so often, and cum in you so much that you'll always be wearing white, my pretty little bride." Jesse growled in reply and Alexia almost squealed in delight.

"It's a good job I'm on the pill then. So you can cum in me all you want without Taylor knowing." She responded hornily, "What's it like knowing you'll get to fuck your best friend's fiancée whenever you want?"

"Fucking hot!" Jesse answered and drove his cock home for emphasis.

Alexia moaned loudly and the room reverberated as she drowned out the sound of the headboard.

"Keep moaning like that and your fiancé will hear you!" Jesse smirked and Alexia moaned loudly again.

"Ohhhhh I want him to hear me! I want him to know I'm being fucked like he could never fuck me! I want him to see me under you, impaled on your big dick! I want him to hear his fiancée getting the best dicking of her life! Fuck!" Alexia moaned loudly.

Jesse grinned down at her at that.

"You want him to know that his best friend is fucking you? That we're here in his bed having sex right now?" He asked playfully and Alexia nodded as best she could as her head was being repeatedly pushed up and down the pillow from Jesse's hard fucking. "Then why don't you tell him so he can hear you?"

Alexia moaned loudly at that, once again arching her back as pleasure wracked through her hot, slender body.

"You don't think I will?" She asked passionately.

Grinning still, Jesse shook his head.

"I think you want to have sex with me again and you don't want to get caught right now as you're enjoying fucking me behind Taylor's back." He said honestly and felt Alexia's pussy clamp like a vice around his cock at those words.

It was true, he knew it. But still, Alexia wasn't going to back down from a challenge. And so taking a deep breath she kept her eyes firmly on Jesse's as she called out down the hallway.

"Ohhhh Taylor! Taylor, my love! Jesse is fucking me! He has his big dick in me and he is fucking my brains out in your bed! Ohhhh god, and I love it! Fuck! I love his big dick! He is so much bigger than you and so much better at fucking me than you! Ummmm, ohhhh yeah...he is fucking me without a condom and he's going to cum inside me soon! You enjoy your bachelor party. I'm enjoying your best man and he is enjoying your bride-to-be!" Alexia called out loudly and passionately, moaning all along.

"Fuck, you're such a slut!" Jesse growled and rammed into her.

Alexia moaned, but she was not done yet.

"Ohhhh Taylor! I'm Jesse's fucking slut now! He can fuck me whenever he wants me! He loves my tits! He's going to have sex with me all the time from now on. He's going to fuck me more than you do! Oh stay in there and let your best friend keep fucking me! Oh god yes! Fuck me, Jesse, fuck me! I can't wait for your cum! Shoot it inside me! Make me your fucking slut!" She cried out between moans and groans.

And Jesse couldn't handle it. Fuck it was so hot and so wrong at the same time, but the wrongness of it just made it that much hotter!

Feeling Alexia's tight pussy clamping around his cock as he fucked in and out of her, Jesse could barely hold on as the feel of her was tighter than her throat had been and sucked harder on his cock than her mouth ever did. Alexia was just unbelievable. Her whole body glowed with horniness and hotness and Jesse couldn't get enough.

He fucked her relentlessly as she lay beneath him, driving his cock into her as she moaned and groaned loudly, on the edge of screaming in pure passion. Her tits, her glorious big tits, shook and slammed around her chest from the force of how she was being fucked and her legs, tight around his back and waist, bounced on his ass with every forceful thrust in and out of her.

Jesse couldn't handle it any longer. He was going to cum and he knew it. Fuck he was almost exhausted from how hard he had been fucking the stunning blonde yet she seemed like she could go for hours more! She was insatiable and hot.

As the bed shimmied and protested Jesse finally couldn't hold back any longer and he knew he was going to cum. Quickly before he blew his load into her too early, Jesse collapsed on top of Alexia, mashing her huge tits into his chest, and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. Alexia moved with him like she knew what he was going to do and without breaking her stride she instantly began riding his cock the moment she was on top of him. Kissing him energetically Alexia broke the kiss before she pushed herself up on him and continued rocking back and forth powerfully.

"Fuck! Ride my dick, Lex! I've wanted to watch you be on my dick for so long." Jesse said breathily as he lay back and watched her ride his cock.

Pumping her hips back and forth, Alexia fucked herself on his cock hard and fast, bouncing up and down wildly so that her big tits jumped and jounced with every slam up and down his long, hard cock.

"Mmmm, well I've been wanting to ride your cock all night. Are you going to remember me like this from now on?" Alexia asked with a lustful smile on her pretty face.

"Fuck yeah! I'm going to remember you fucking yourself on my dick when you could have gotten up at any time. Remember that you freely fucked yourself on me when you walk down that aisle in a week!" Jesse replied with a smug smirk.

Alexia's smile turned dirty and literally dripped with sluttiness.

"Then you'll want to remember everything about me. The way I looked. How I sounded. How I couldn't get enough of your big dick. How my tits bounced for you. How I moaned and loved your cock." Alexia purred hotly.

Jesse's eyes burned hotter by the word and his hands slid down and onto her legs, feeling the smooth skin as he rubbed back and forth while Alexia fucked herself up and down on his cock.

"I'll remember the feel of your pussy and how you kept trying to make me cum!" He groaned as Alexia worked her pussy muscles around his cock as she humped her way back and forth.

"And you'll remember these." Alexia teased as she ran her hands up her smooth, flat stomach and reached up to grab hold of both of her tits.

Squeezing hard so that her fingers sank into the soft but firm flesh, Alexia played with her tits while Jesse watched with lust in his eyes.

"Mmmmm, I loved your hands on my tits earlier. I love how you feel squeezing with them and playing with them. I love knowing that you're not Taylor when you do, and seeing your face as you enjoy my tits while Taylor has no idea." She purred, rocking back and forth as her hands squeezed and mauled her tits.

"Fuck, Lex, you're so bad and hot." Jesse growled and Alexia smiled.

"You like it that I'm bad? That I'm letting you fuck me behind my fiancé's back? That we're having sex right now while he is down the hall? In the same house? That he can probably hear us?" Alexia teased and Jesse grunted hard as he thrust up into her, bringing a loud squeal of pleasure from the naughty fiancée.

Jesse's hands reached around to grab hold of Alexia's ass and began to help work her body on his dick. Alexia moaned louder at how good it felt and Jesse gritted his teeth. Fuck but her pussy was incredible!

"I love that you're such a naughty girl. It makes fucking you right now even hotter." Jesse said tightly as Alexia circled her hips before she rose up and then slammed back down again.

"I love being your bad fiancée. I wish Taylor knew how naughty I'm being. How much I'm enjoying your big dick." Alexia moaned as she continued to gauge her tits with her fingers. Squeezing and pressing them together harshly.

"I wish Taylor could see you now." Jesse said playfully, his eyes glinting mischievously.

Alexia smiled naughtily.

"You mean see me on your dick? Riding you for all I am worth? Mmmmmm, I would love Taylor to watch as you see me naked and fuck me. Knowing I enjoy your dick more than his and he can't do anything to stop me. I would fuck you so hard, Jesse!" She purred hornily and Jesse grinned.

Letting go of her tits, Alexia grabbed hold of Jesse's hands as he held onto her hips and began fucking herself wildly. The bed began bouncing and shuffling and the headboard once again began knocking against the wall. Her tits bounced wildly up and down in time with how she bounced up and down on Jesse's dick. Fucking herself wildly Alexia moaned non-stop.

"I would ungh love to see him watch as I...fuck...slap your ass like this..." Jesse continued, smacking her tight ass as she rode him, spurring the illicit blonde on to fuck herself more furiously. She squealed as he hit her and rocked back and forth faster. "...I'd love to see his face as I had my dick in you...ungh...as you fucked yourself silly on my cock and tried to make yourself cum...I would love to see him as you moan for me and tell him how much bigger and better I am than he is. I'd love to say hi as I fuck his fiancée and he has no idea."

"Ummmmmmm ohhhh! Fuck you're so bad! I love it! Mmmmmm!" Alexia moaned as she rode up and down manically. "Would you love to see his face while I tell you that you're the best sex I've ever had? And mean it?" She asked playfully and Jesse grinned, "Or see him as you do this..." She added as she took his hands and began to slide them up her body until they slid up to cup her wildly bouncing tits. "Ohhhhhh! I love your fucking hands on me!" She said as she squeezed her tits with his hands and looked down at him, clearly seeing that he wasn't Taylor as she made him mash her tits in his fingers.

Not that Jesse took much convincing! He had always wanted to grab hold of Alexia's big tits, and now he had the chance...and while they were naked too!...he wasn't going to waste the chance.

No, Jesse grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed hard, playing with her tits forcefully as he squeezed and mauled them, enjoying the feel of his fingers sinking into the soft but firm flesh, playing with the supple mounds, as Alexia bounced up and down on his cock harder and faster.

"Fuck! I've been waiting to fuck you forever! I'm going to give you a night to remember!" Jesse groaned as he let his hands play with her tits. Alexia's own squeezing his hands into her flesh before they let go and left him to it.

Alexia then reached up to grab her long blonde hair, pushing it up onto her head and moaning as she rode back and forth wildly.

"Well, you're going to get to fuck me again. I can't get enough of your big dick!" She replied hornily.

The beautiful blonde slammed down and then almost rose herself off his cock before ramming herself back down on his impaling rod, filling herself with almost ten inches of cock before she could even take breaths.

"Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Ohmmmmm, fuck yes. Fuck Jesse, I love your cock! Ummm....why didn't you give me this earlier....ohhhhhmmmmmm yes....ummmm yes!..." Alexia moaned softly, relishing the feel of Jesse's cock as it slid easily and deeply in and out of her welcoming and tightly-gripping pussy.

Jesse could barely believe this was happening. The hot fiancée of his best friend was riding his dick like a slut, and fuck she looked hot. From her gorgeous face to her wondrous tits, to her hot body...she looked stunning. And she was all his. Impaled on his cock and fucking up and down swiftly.

He couldn't believe it. He had her by her tits as she fucked herself stupid on his enormous cock. And fuck her tits felt incredible. Better than he had ever imagined. Squeezing forcefully, Jesse pushed her tits into her chest, and pushed them together. He mashed her tits with the palms of his hands, and he squeezed them with his fingers. He pinched her nipples and pulled them, twisted them, as well as squeezed around them. Fuck, Jesse played with Alexia's tits like he had never before seen a pair of the giant globes before.

"Mmm, that's it Jesse, squeeze my tits baby while I fuck myself on your big dick. Ohhhhh, mmmmmm!" Alexia moaned softly as once again all nine and a half inches of her fiancé's best friend's gloriously hard cock sank deep into her hot pussy, "You've...mmm...been wanting to get your hands on....ohhhhmmmmm....mmmm....fuck....fuck I love your cock....mmmm yes...on my tits forever, and all night especially...mmmm oh fuck....and now....ohmmm...you've got me topless on your dick...mmm...fuck squeeze my tits baby, oh fuck yes!"

1...910111213...15