The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Lex, you've got amazing tits!" Jesse replied tightly as she continued to ride him a little faster, his hands squeezing her bare bouncing tits as hard as he could, moulding the soft-but-firm flesh beneath his fingers like only her fiancé should. "Unnngh fuck, that's it Lex, ride my cock! Fuck!"

Spurred on by his words, the hot blonde smiled dirtily as she began to rock her hips faster and harder until she was quickly bouncing up and down, driving Jesse's big, hard, nine and a half inch fucking thick dock in and out of her needy pussy eagerly. The pleasure that burst inside Alexia felt oh so fucking good, and Jesse could barely hold himself back from cumming it felt so incredible inside her!

"Mmmmm, fuck...yes...ohmmm, yes....ohhhh...fuck!" The hot fiancée moaned gently as she let her hair fall down her back again and she leaned back to rest her hands on his legs, opening herself up to him as he watched her fuck herself wild.

The springiness of the mattress helped the luscious blonde to bounce almost all the way off Jesse's long dick before helping ram her harder with all nine and a half inches as she slammed herself down hard, as the mattress gave way beneath her eager riding.

And Jesse just stared at her in wonder. This gorgeous woman who was hotter than any he had ever seen before -- and he had seen a lot! -- was all his, and she was his best friend's fiancée! Yet here she was showing him all of her body as she leaned back wide open. He could watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy rapidly as he let his hands fall from her tits and grabbed her waist, guiding her up and down his cock powerfully.

The sight of this stunning blonde with waves of blonde hair falling down her slender back to below her shoulder blades, naked, riding her fiancé's best friend's big dick with enthusiasm, while she leaned back and exposed herself to him, as she moaned in absolute pleasure as his big, unprotected cock slammed in and out of her hot, vice-like pussy, and watching him with a lust that should have burned him away, was one to inspire lust.

The soft creek of the bed as it shimmied gently beneath the passionate sex mixed lewdly with the soft, yet heartfelt moans of the sexy fiancée as she bounced up and down her fiancé's best friend's cock, rocking her hips back and forth and breathing heavily, and the gentle grunts of Taylor's friend as he felt his large unprotected shaft slide deeply into his best friend's fiancée's hot, tight pussy, deeper than his friend had ever gone.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Mmmm, yes...ohhhh...fuck....mmmm...ohhmmm, Jesse...fuck mmm....oh fuck Jesse your cock!...ohhhh...mmmm...do you...like watching me fuck myself on your cock, Jesse?" Alexia asked between soft, lustful moans.

"Fuck, yeah Lex! Show me how much you want my dick inside you!" He replied smugly and Alexia's smile deepened as she leaned forward and grabbed his wrists as he held her waist, fucking herself up and down harder and faster.

The feel of his spear of a cock slamming deep inside her as the bed shook back and forth, creaking lewdly while Jesse's big dick fucked hard into her, stretching her pussy, was just so...fuck...Alexia had never felt anything so amazing in her life. She just felt so full of cock, and fuck, it felt so fucking good!

"Ummm fuck...ohhh yes...fuck, ohhh Jesse...ummm...your dick feels so good in me!" Alexia moaned loudly, closing her eyes as she repeatedly slammed herself down Jesse's wide dick. Her large tits jolted up and down with the force that the gorgeous blonde was fucking herself with, and Jesse was lost in the sight of this gorgeous woman, riding him naked with her big tits bouncing lusciously up and down. "Ungh fuck, I've never...mmm...felt so full of cock! Oh fuck yes! Ummm! Oh Jesse...ohhhh fuck Jesse...mmmm yeesss! You're so much bigger than Taylor! Ohhhhh fuuuckk! So much better than my fiancé!"

Opening her lust-glazed eyes, Alexia stared hornily down at her fiancé's best friend as she ran her hands up over her big, jiggling tits to once again grab her hair.

Jesse looked up at her with a smirk so smug he looked like the cat that had gotten the cream...which he had!...before he slapped her bare ass hard.

"Ride my dick Lex." He growled arrogantly and then slapped her tight bare ass again, "Fuck your tight pussy with my hard cock."

Both the slaps and his words set a fire within the hot fiancée that immediately had Alexia leaning hard on Jesse's chest and rocking her hips back and forth, and bouncing up and down, as furiously and as relentlessly as she could.

Her big tits jumped and bounced wildly as the bed began to rock back and forth -- as if threatening to fall apart as the gorgeous blonde fucked her fiance's best friend with enthusiastic lust -- and creak and groan louder in time with the deeply lustful moans and groans of the lusciously sexual fiancée.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...ohhhh yes...ummmmm yeeessss....oh fuck yess...oh fuck Jesse....ummm, you've got your big naked cock in my pussy...oh fuck this is so hot...ummmm" Alexia moaned loudly, the feel of that huge dick slamming almost ten-inches deep into her unprotected pussy driving her quickly towards orgasmic bliss "Ohhhmmm...I'm fucking myself on your big dick Jesse...ummm...fuck...so fucking good!"

"That's it Lex, fuck yourself like a slut baby, ungh, fuck I love watching you ride my cock, fuck Lex...ungh..." Jesse replied, grunting from how tight her pussy was around his impaling shaft; fuck but it felt like his dick was being squeezed for his cum each time his entire shaft pumped into her unprotected pussy "...Are you enjoying riding my dick, Lex?"

"Yes!" Alexia moaned loudly, watching him with glowing eyes "Ohmmm fuck yes"

"Do you like my cock inside you?" He asked smugly, once more slapping her tight, bare ass, spurring her on. The bed creaked louder in illicit protest.

"Oh fuck...ohhh fuck Jesse...yes...ohhh yes...mmm...I love your big dick...unnmmm" She moaned lewdly in reply, smiling playfully, knowing what he wanted to hear...but meaning every word of it. Fuck, did she mean every word! "I love your cock! Ohhmmmm, I want you to fuck me forever Jesse. Mmmm, you can do whatever you want to me...mmm, please tell me that you'll fuck me forever...ohhhmmm yes...mmmm"

The sly grin on her fiancé's best friend's face at the anticipation of that made Alexia's pussy burn all the hotter, and she leaned closer to gently kiss his lips once as she continued to move her hips, forcing his naked cock, slower yet still repeatedly hard, in and out of her horny pussy.

"I am all yours...mmmm" She said, kissing him again "...to fuck..." another soft kiss, and a soft breathy moan as she sank all nine and a half inches of his cock deep inside her again "...and I want you..." she continued with another sensual kiss, her eyes burning on his as she added, pushing him all the way inside her, relishing in the feel of his hard shaft stretching her like no cock had ever done before, "...to cum inside me"

And with that the slender, sexy, big-titted blonde fiancée enthusiastically began to bounce up and down on Jesse's impaling cock, fucking herself harder and faster than she had before until the bed began to shake from side to side gently as it shifted back and forth and began to groan under the intensity of which she fucked her fiance's best friend's huge rod.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The bed complained illicitly, rocking back and forth and shaking violently, however the sound was barely heard beneath Alexia's loud, lust-filled moans and groans of pleasure as she rode Taylor's best friend's cock for all she was worth.

"Fuck, your gorgeous" Jesse groaned and Alexia's smile lit up as she placed her hands on his chest and used the leverage to fuck herself senseless.

"Ummm, I bet...ohhh...you say that to...ummm...all the girls you get on your....unnghh ohhh, fuck...ummm...big dick" She moaned breathily in response, the way her arms rested on his chest pushed her gloriously-bare tits closer together and her long blonde hair fell down one side wildly. "Unmmm, fuck Jesse...ohhh...I can't believe I'm one of your 'conquests' now...ohhhmmm...that's so hot!"

Jesse's smile was almost a small laugh at that.

"Ungh, with you though, unh I...fuck...mean it" He replied as he moved his hands to stroke her smooth legs again. "You're...damn...fuck...ungh...you're the hottest fucking girl I've ever had sex with...umgh...fuck, and you're the fucking best too" He added honestly, and some part of that honesty must have come through as his friend's fiancée's smile was still extremely horny, but also pleased.

"Ohhhhmmm, mmmm, yeeesss, ummm fuuuck...I bet...ohhhmmm...I bet you never thought that...oh...you'd have me on your...umm...dick tonight, did you Jesse?" Alexia moaned as she panted heavily "And now...ohmmm...now you...ummm...now you have me naked...ohh...ohhh...yes...yes...ummm...fuck...and you can do anything to me...ohhh...fuckk..."

Jesse grinned at that -- at no point had he imagined that by the end of the night he would be screwing this knockout beauty!! Fuck she had the best pussy in the world! And those tits...fuck,

Tayor really was a lucky guy! But then, so was Jesse, as right then it was him, not Taylor -- this gorgeous, busty blonde's fiancé -- that had Alexia naked and riding his dick, and it was Jesse's cock that Alexia knew was the best, him that she wanted to fuck right then...that just made the

horny 25-year-old pull his best friend's stunning fiancée hard down on his cock, helping her fuck herself with more force...something that made the eager blonde groan deeply. As did Jesse's next words...

"Anything...like...ungh...cum inside you?" Jesse asked tightly and Alexia groaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh fuck yes, I want you to cum inside me Jesse! Ohhhhh FUCK!" The horny fiancée groaned deeply.

Taylor's friend couldn't believe his hot, horny luck at that. Fuck. Not only did he get Alexia

Morgan, his best friend's knockout fiancée, to suck his dick, let him fuck her mouth and throat, then fuck her without protection, hear her moaning and groaning about how he was the best she ever had and his dick was better and bigger than any other...but also he got to cum inside her pussy, filling her with his thick, sticky, potent seed...all while her fiancé of a year and a half sat in the next room oblivious to everything going on in his own bed? Fuck!

"And...ungh...fuck you all night long?" He continued to tease her, slapping her ass hard again.

"YES! Ohhhmmm, I want you to fuck me all night baby! Oh Jesse, yes! Ohhhmmm fuck...ohhhh fuck! I want ummm you to fuck me into the bed Jesse! Ohhh...fuck me on the floor...ummm...fuck me over the table....OHHHH...fuck me against the door...ohhh, fuck me wherever you want!" Alexia almost shouted before moaning loudly, her eyes beginning to take on a wild look as she began humping her hot ass faster and faster, desperately getting close to cumming with their words and his dick. "I want you to fuck me all night tonight! OH! Fuck...yes...yes...ohmmm...and I want you to...ohhhhh...fuck me every day from now on! OHmmm, I just want you to fuck me, Jesse! Ohmmm fuck me!"

Jesse groaned harshly at the thought of screwing Alexia every day from now on and once again slapped her ass hard, spurring the increasingly wild fiancée on, and losing himself in the hot tightness of her pussy, and the glorious sight of her pressed together bouncing tits, as he repeatedly slammed so fucking deep inside her horny body.

Fuck but he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. The creaking of the bed grew louder and the headboard rhythmically thumped the wall behind him as Jesse watched his best friend's fiancée bounce eagerly up and down his cock so hard and fast that her big tits jumped wildly around her chest, stopping only to gently rock her hips back and forth or circle her hips sexily before once again riding his cock with abandon.

Once again, Jesse thought about how lucky Taylor was to get this absolutely gorgeous woman to have sex with him every night. Fuck, if she was Jesse's girl he would never stop nailing her night and day...and now that he had actually got his dick inside her, Jesse was determined to do so again, as often as possible. Damn, but he was going to love fucking Taylor's fiancée as much as he could! He would have to make sure that whenever his friend went out, or was in another room, that he had Alexia against the wall or on the floor with her gorgeous legs wrapped around him. Fuck!

Those thoughts spurred the horny friend of Alexia's fiancé on so much that his grip tightened on her waist and Jesse began to forcefully pull Alexia down onto his long, hard cock in time with each thrust that he made up into her, hot, oh-so-tight pussy. Taylor's sexy fiancée went wild, and staring with unbridled lust into his eyes, once again began moaning so loudly that she drowned out even the headboard's thudding. The thought of banging not only this hot woman, but his best friend's fiancée, urged Jesse relentlessly on...and with a smug, satisfied, inner smile as he gritted his teeth from how good his dick felt inside Alexia, Jesse wondered what Taylor was doing right then.

Little did he know that Alexia's moans and groans of passion hadn't gone unheard, and right then as she cried out on his dick as she rode herself senseless the other room was astir with activity...

- - -

Taylor Reed stood listening to one of his friends telling a funny story, holding a bottle of beer in his hand. At the appropriate time he broke out in laughter, laughing at what his friend had told him about the vacation he went on with his girlfriend and her parents. It really was funny, he didn't have to try to laugh as he had had to do a couple of times that night. Some of his friends really didn't know what funny was, but he thought they were great people nonetheless.

The night had been great so far. Perfect, as far as Taylor could see, to be honest. He had had a great time with his friends and even had a strip show from a really hot looking stripper. Even if she wore a mask. He didn't mind that last part though. Taylor only had eyes for one woman, and she wasn't here yet. She was having her own fun at her own night out.

Of course, Taylor had no idea just how much fun his fiancée was having right then, or what she had been up to. He had been sitting down in his chair joining in a drinking contest with his friends while his fiancée had been on her knees sucking his best friend's cock. He had been laughing at his friend who tried to drink too much and spilled it down himself while Alexia, the love of Taylor's life, had been getting her face painted with his friend's cum.

Oh, and while he had been talking and joking the last half an hour, his fiancée had been underneath his best friend, taking Jesse's dick as she moaned and groaned and clawed at him and the headboard. But Taylor had no idea about that. Just like he had had no idea of all the things she had been saying about him.

He had heard strange noises, but with how loud everyone was together in the one room he hadn't really noticed what they were. That was about to change.

"Guys! Guys! You should check this out! Jesse is fucking that stripper in Taylor's own bed!" One of Taylor's friends announced as they came into the room from having gone to the bathroom. "And fuck is she moaning! She's loud as hell!"

The announcement instantly got everybody's attention and Taylor especially.

'That fucking guy, he only went and did it', he thought to himself. He knew Jesse was good with women -- he had quite the reputation -- but Taylor had thought he didn't really stand a chance with this stripper. She had said she had a fiancé as well. Either she was making that up or she just didn't care now she was with Jesse. It wouldn't be the first time he had gotten a woman who was not quite single. Likely wouldn't be the last.

But that he had actually taken up Taylor on his offer to fuck the woman in his own bed. Well, that was classic Jesse. Taylor wasn't offended or mad. How could he be, he had been the one to make the offer! But he would have to wash the sheets before Alexia got back tomorrow. That was for sure.

"Oh and guess what...they're fucking with the door open. Like neither care about being seen! And she's really a blonde, not a brunette. How crazy is that? She had a wig on with that mask!" Taylor's friend continued on.

Like his friends, Taylor just laughed. They all knew what Jesse was like, and a stripper was just a stripper. It was hardly surprising for one to give in to Jesse's charms, let alone not worry about being seen naked. Although why this one would not mind considering she hadn't wanted to strip for them completely Taylor didn't know. But he was hardly skilled in the ways of the stripper's mind, so he didn't pay it any attention.

What he did do though was follow a couple of his friends who wanted to see what was going on. And so the four of them walked down the hallway towards his room.

The sounds were unmistakeable the moment they left the lounge. But fuck were they loud and meant! Loud moans and groans mixed with grunts, growls, and the rhythmic squeaking of the bed and its headboard hitting the wall. Taylor had never heard sounds like it. It sounded like the woman must be making it up she was so loud and enthusiastic!

Walking down towards the room he and the others saw what their friend had been talking about. Lying on the bed, in the centre, was a very naked Jesse, his hands resting on the slender hips of the naked woman riding him like a mad woman. Her hands were resting on Jesse's chest and she was facing away from the door. And oh fuck was she really going for it on top of their friend.

The bed bounced and jounced and shimmied around as she thoroughly fucked herself silly up and down Jesse's cock, ramming herself almost painfully down his long, thick, slick shaft. Taylor could see from here that Jesse wasn't wearing a condom either! His fat dick ploughed into the stripper's pussy unprotected, deep and hard.

The moment they got there the group of friends began discussing what they could see. Mostly they were joking about Jesse and the girl, the blonde girl! And Taylor joined right in. Then one of them said something about calling out to Jesse and Taylor felt a giddy amusement spurring inside him.

And so trying to catch his other friend's attention Taylor began waving his arms wildly.

The moment he saw them Jesse's eyes went wide and then a huge shit-eating grin split his face.

"Hey Taylor! Hey guys!" Jesse said tightly as he looked over towards his friends.

The girl froze still, no doubt because she was aware she wasn't alone having sex anymore and felt self-conscious about it, and only started moving again -- slowly at first and then with increased speed -- when Jesse began to rock her hips back and forth. She seemed to quickly not mind though as she started moaning louder than before!

"Ohhhh yeah, Jesse! Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh! Fuck! Fuck your big cock into me as I ride your dick! Show me what a slut I am! Watch my tits as I fuck myself on your massive cock!" She moaned loudly, completely unashamed that she was having sex right in front of Jesse's friends.

She did keep her face locked on Jesse's though. She didn't even turn around to look at them. She must have felt very confident and only interested in one thing right then.

"Hey, don't mind us, Jess. We were just passing through." Taylor called out and Jesse's big grin widened. He didn't mind at all and it showed.

The busty blonde then reached over to grab Jesse's hands and slid them up to cup her voluptuous tits. Taylor couldn't see very well as she was facing away from him but he was sure he saw her shudder as Jesse's hands grabbed her tits and she fucked herself on his cock more wildly.

"Looks like you took me up on my offer." Taylor called out over the woman's moans of pleasure.