The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I not? Have you seen how hot...she...is!?" Jesse called back before grinning up at the woman and squeezing her tits harder. Playing with them that shit-eating grin became one of pure mischievousness. Jesse was clearly loving this situation he had been caught in. "She wanted to fuck me. How could I say no?"

"Ohhhh! Fuck! Your dick is the biggest I've ever had! Fuck! You're the best at fucking me, Jesse! YES! Ohhhh! Mmmmmm! Fuck...I would rather have you fucking me than Taylor any day! Fuck! You can fuck me any time you want. I'm your slut, baby! Ummmmmm ohhhhhh! Yeah! You're so much bigger and better than Taylor! Ohhh yeah! Fuuuuuck! I love your big fucking dick!" The woman moaned loudly, and with each word Jesse' grin just grew bigger.

Taylor had no idea why she was referring to him, though likely it was because he was the groom and she was stoking Jesse's ego by saying those things about him over Taylor. Because she couldn't have had sex with Taylor anyway with him being engaged.

"Do you want some privacy?" Taylor asked amusedly and Jesse had to tear his eyes away from the woman's face and tits.

"No...no, we're good. You guys can watch if you want." The woman moaned at that coming from Jesse and fucked herself harder -- if that was possible! -- on his dick.

"We don't want to disturb you. We just had to see it with our own eyes." Taylor replied with a laugh. "You two have fun."

"Oh we will. I'm going to fuck her brains out in a minute, so if you hear a lot of screaming that's why." Jesse responded arrogantly, though with him he probably meant it. And with how loud the woman was being already, Taylor wouldn't bet against Jesse to have her screaming when he ploughed her from the top.

"Way to go, man. You're going to get some kudos for this. Fuck her senseless!" Taylor called out and Jesse let one of her breasts go long enough to slap her ass and grab her hip, forcing her to ride him faster and more energetically.

Taylor was just about to turn around as the rest of his friends whooped and called out their praise to Jesse, when Jesse called out to him.

"Hey Taylor!" Jesse called out, and as Taylor turned around again Jesse pulled the woman closer to him so that her tits mashed against his chest.

From this new angle all Taylor could see was Jesse's face over the woman's shoulder, her bare ass, and Jesse's thick cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Her pussy was splayed open lewdly from how big Jesse's cock was, and all four of the group marvelled at how deep their friend went into this woman. Nine and a half inches almost came out of her before she humped back and it sank deep inside her again. Over and over. Fast and hard. It was almost mesmerising.

"An image I don't want you to forget soon." Jesse said smugly and Taylor laughed. He wouldn't forget that any time soon, how could he? That thing was monstrous! How the woman fit it all into her Taylor had no idea, but if she did have a fiancé then he would not compete with that, that was for sure!

With that Taylor held up his hand and turned to leave, listening to the vocal moans of the woman as he walked away. All the time having no idea that he had just watched his fiancée being fucked by his best friend. That he had saw her pussy being filled by his friend's massive cock. That he had heard her moaning in pleasure. That he had heard her say the truth.

Taylor went back to the party none the wiser. And Jesse and Alexia continued to fuck like wild animals, lost in lust after their close call.

- - -

Leaning close to Jesse's neck, her big tits mashed against his toned chest as she was laid splayed out on top of him, Alexia rode her ass up and down as fast and as hard as she could, all the while showing her pussy being speared by Jesse's massive cock to the retreating back of her fiancé.

Kissing his neck she breathed warmly upon his sensitive flesh before she softly whispered, "You're a bad boy!"

Jesse just continued to grin as he watched Taylor walk away while Taylor's fiancée continued to fuck herself silly on his dick. Of course, Alexia couldn't see that from where she was lying but she could feel the smugness coming off him.

"How could I resist? He had no idea it was you!" He said in reply and Alexia moaned softly against his neck. "Besides, you enjoyed it."

"Mmmmmm, I enjoyed you showing my fiancé your dick entering my pussy? About as much as I enjoyed him seeing us have sex." She responded, kissing his neck softly again. Though this time she nipped him with her teeth.

"Oh!" Jesse groaned before half turning towards her with his smile, "So a lot then?"

This time Alexia smiled herself playfully as she leaned up enough to kiss him on the lips softly.

"About as much as I love your cock. So a fucking lot then, Jesse." With those words Alexia mashed her lips to Jesse's and quickly their tongues were dancing passionately, kissing furiously as the hot fiancée continued to push her pussy faster and more fervently up and down Jesse's cock.

The intensity of the kiss and the feeling of being stuffed so full of hard dick caused the knockout blonde to moan loudly into her fiancé's best friend's mouth as she clamped her eyes shut, losing herself in the unbelievable pleasure racing through her body and mind, when suddenly Jesse wrapped his arms around her tightly, crushing her big tits flat against his naked chest.

Alexia had no time to think however as her fiancé's best friend quickly planted his feet on the bed and ruthlessly began fucking his insanely hard dick up into her hot pussy, literally slamming his huge, thick nine and a half inch cock balls deep into her over and over again with such force that the sexy blonde thought that he was trying to spear into her womb!

"MMMMMMMMPPHHH!" Alexia moaned loudly in an almost-scream into Jesse's mouth, her tongue swirling with his as their lips smacked passionately, adding their own sound to the sudden rampant creaks of the bed, the slaps of Alexia's tight ass against Jesse's legs as he repeatedly drove his cock up into her, and the muffled moans and groans of the hot fiancée as

she hornily kissed her fiancé's friend.

However as Jesse quickened his pace and seemed to fuck her pussy with every bit of force that he had, as if right then he was about to cum, Alexia was soon unable to concentrate on kissing him as unbelievable waves of pleasure battered through her from her getting-well fucked pussy, and so breaking the kiss, but still held so closely to him, the hot fiancée stared with lust-glazed far-off eyes and moaned so loud!

"OOOOOHHHFFUUUUCKKKKK!! OHHHMMMMMMM FUCK! OHHHHH! FUCK! OHHH FUCK! YES! OHHH FUCK, FUCK ME JESSE, OOHHHH FUCK ME JESSE! OH YES FUCK ME! OH JESSE FUCK ME! OOHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK! OHMMMM FUCK YES! OHHHHHH!!" Alexia moaned with all of her heart as Jesse repeatedly and relentlessly jackhammered his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Her fiancé's best friend could do nothing but pant and grunt at the effort of the intense fucking that he was giving to his best friend's girl, and held tightly to his chest all Alexia could do is grip the bed sheets beside Jesse's head until her knuckles went white and moan so loudly that her well fucked throat hurt as her vision began to fill with spots of colour as her body was literally wracked with the unbelievable pleasure from the severe pounding that her pussy was getting from beneath.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YES! OHH YES! OOOHH FUUCKKK JESSSSSSEEEEEE! OHH FUCK! FUUUCKKK! OHHHHHH!" The gorgeous blonde moaned before screaming in pleasure as her hot pussy was ravaged by her fiancé's best friend.

Part of her desperately wanted to beg him to keep fucking her, to tell him to keep giving her his big dick, but as Jesse fucked her even harder as his arms tightened around her, Alexia's mind wouldn't form the words and all that she could do was moan and scream in absolute pleasure as the biggest cock that she had ever felt repeatedly rammed home, deep -- oh so fucking gloriously deep and hard -- into her tight pussy.

The intense fucking only lasted a couple of minutes, and Alexia had been quickly getting close to cumming, so fucking close, when suddenly Jesse rammed his dick so hard into her that the hot fiancée shifted even within his tight grip and her tits nearly ended up smothering his face, before he growled and let his feet fall to the bed and slid his hands back down to her slender waist, panting heavily.

"Oh my fucking..." Alexia gasped in a mix of amazed pleasure and heavy breathing, before she moaned softly in an almost whimpering groan, before she slid sexily down, fully impaling herself on Jesse's pulsing cock again before she looked into his eyes as her own shone brightly...and lustfully.

"Mmmm, Taylor can't make me feel like that." The gorgeous blonde teased with a bright, naughty smile, as she too panted from the amazing fucking she had just received, before she sluttily kissed Jesse's lips and pushed herself up to arm's length so that her big tits dangled towards Jesse's chest.

The moment she held herself up her hips began humping and rocking back and forth until she was desperately fucking herself on his cock once again, moaning pleasurefully.

Staring deep into his eyes as she rode his cock, Alexia smiled wickedly and panted as she groaned.

"Ohhhh fuck you're so big! I wish you had had me on my back fucking me like a slut when Taylor came in. I would have loved to have seen his face as my legs wrapped around you and you pounded me into this bed." Alexia panted heavily, her hips rolling back and forth like she was about to cum and she was desperate for it.

"Next time, Lexi." Jesse replied smugly and Alexia purred a sexy moan in response. "Maybe you'll wear the mask and I'll fuck you doggy style in front of him."

Alexia's pussy slammed down hard on Jesse's cock, gripping like a vice at that.

"I want him to see you grip my tits in your hands as your fuck me." She moaned, "Ohhhhh mmmmm yes. Fuck. I want him to watch as you cum inside me and cover my pretty face."

Jesse jerked upward into her at that and Alexia smiled proudly. She was not the only one getting close to cumming and desperate for it. And she was not the only one who could be turned on by what they were saying.

"I'll suck your tits in front of him while you ride my dick on the sofa then." Jesse replied playfully and this time Alexia's smile was dripping with slutty dirtiness. She liked that idea.

"Do you like sucking my tits?" She asked rhetorically, continuing before he could answer, "Because I love your mouth on my tits. Suck my tits, Jesse. Suck them like only Taylor should."

With that Alexia leaned further up so that her tits hung down right over Jesse's mouth as she fucked herself wildly on his cock.

Not wasting a second Jesse's lips latched on to her hard nipples and began licking and sucking and biting. His mouth gobbling up her nipple and some of her breast as he hungrily fed off her hanging tits.

Before long his hands joined in and he was pushing her tits together and pulling them closer to his mouth, all while Alexia rode his cock like a mad woman.

The feel of his mouth on her tits sent waves of lustful pleasure rampaging down through Alexia's body and straight into her cock-filled pussy. Pushing her ever closer to that orgasm that was fast approaching and causing her pussy to cling ever tighter around Jesse's impaling rod.

Every mouthful was another stab deep into her tingling hole and the hot fiancée couldn't hold back from moaning louder and louder.

"OHHHHHHH! YES! OHHHMMMMM! MMMMMMM! OH FUCK! SUCK MY TITS JESSE! YES! OHHHH YES! MMMMM! FUCK!" Alexia moaned loudly before finally she was too horny to hold back any longer and she pushed herself up.

Her nipple was between Jesse's teeth at the time and he pulled it sharply as she leaned back causing a momentary pang of pain and pleasure to rush through her. Both spurred the voluptuous blonde on even more and the moment she was sitting upright she began riding him for all she was worth.

It was like everything up until this moment had been foreplay. Now Alexia was having sex and was ready to cum. Fucking herself furiously the bed shook and slammed heavily into the wall, the headboard was one big banging noise, and Alexia was one long moan.

She fucked herself so powerfully that all Jesse could do was grunt and groan beneath her as she held on to his chest with her fingers and nails digging into his skin and rampantly rode him like she was in heat. And she was. For him.

For a few minutes all that sounded throughout the bedroom was Alexia's deep, soulful moans and groans of pleasure, Jesse's grunts, and the bed shimmying, creaking, and slamming into the wall. And then Alexia let go of herself and began crying out loud.

"OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING FILL ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK JESSE! YES! OH GOD FUCKING YES! OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM IF YOU KEEP STUFFING ME FULL OF YOUR COCK! FUCK! OHHHHHHHMMMMMM! YEAAHHH!" She called out, not caring if Taylor could hear or was nearby. Fuck, she wanted him to be near listening! Fuck that almost made her cum!

"Ugh yeah, fuck, ride my dick, Lex! Fuck yourself like a whore! Go on! Give me that pussy! Fuck you're tight!" Jesse growled in return, his hands moving to grip her legs.

Alexia rode him relentlessly, bouncing up and down like a professional slut, moving faster and faster and fucking harder and harder until she could barely see anything. All that existed to her was the feeling of that huge cock sliding in and out of her, fucking her into heaven.

And then, just as she was riding herself to orgasm, Jesse wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over.

Without missing a beat and ramming his cock into her so hard and fast that his ass quickly became a blur, like he was about to cum himself, Jesse began fucking Alexia senseless right into the bed.

"OH GOD YES, FUCK ME! OHHH JESSE! OH BABY, YOU'RE FILLING ME UP! YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE ME, AND SO FUCKING HARD! OHHHHHMMMMMMMM! YEAH! FUCK ME, BABY, FUCK ME!" Alexia cried out in passion as she took every inch of Jesse's big dick over and over.

The fat cock slammed into her cervix with every thrust and spread her wide like her legs were. Fucking her hard, Jesse growled down at her as he watched her face contort with lust.

"Is this what you wanted me to do when Taylor was here, Lex? Is this what you wanted?" He asked harshly as his teeth gritted and sweat ran down his face.

"OHHHH YES! YES! YES!! NAIL ME TO THE BED BABY! YOU'RE FUCKING ME! OH GOD, JESSE, IT'S YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING ME! OHHHHMMMM! I OHHHH I WANTED TAYLOR TO SEE YOU FUCK ME! PLEASING ME LIKE HE CAN'T. OH GOD, YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG! OH FUCK! FUUUUCCCCKKKK! UGH! I WANTED YOU TO NAIL ME WHILE HE WATCHED! AS HE LISTENED TO ME SCREAM FOR YOU! OHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDD! YEESSS!" Alexia called out wildly, her eyes wide and her mouth never closing.

She was lost in how good she was feeling and oh fuck did she feel intense! She couldn't get enough.

Jesse continued to rail into her relentlessly and Alexia matched every downward thrust with the thrust of her own hips, manically bouncing her ass off the bed to slam Jesse's dick deeper into her. As deep and as hard as he would go. Jesse had no idea how she could take his cock so forcefully without hurting herself, but Alexia took every inch and only moaned for more.

"Did you want him to see me fucking you into the bed?" Jesse growled between clenched teeth as he panted hard, his breathing coming more laboured now as he worked his ass powerfully up and down.

"MMMMMM YEAH! I WANTED HIM TO WATCH HIS BEST FRIEND FUCK HIS FIANCEE! OHHH GOD THAT'S SO HOT! FUCK! OH GIVE IT TO ME, JESSE! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT! FUCK ME! OHHHHH! I WANTED TAYLOR TO HEAR ME SCREAM YOUR NAME AND BEG YOU FOR MORE. OHHH! MMMMM! FUCK! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! OHHH!" Alexia moaned loudly, not caring if Taylor heard or came to see what she was screaming about. He had to know after seeing her fucking his friend with his big cock. He had to know she'd be screaming before the end.

"I bet ugh fuck...I bet you wanted him to see you cum, so he knew I was better." Jesse said tightly, then he gripped her hands and pinned her to the bed, holding her down as he relentlessly pounded her pussy.

"OHHHH YES! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT FUCKING ME THAN HE IS! OH MY GOD! SOOOOO MUCH BETTER! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME FOREVER! PLEASE SAY YOU'LL HAVE SEX WITH ME ALL THE TIME. PLEASE. OH GOD. PLEASE FUCK ME. PLEASE. PLEASE FUCK ME. FUCK ME, JESSE. FUCK ME! OHHHH! I WANTED YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME WHILE HE WAS THERE TOO! OHHH GOD! OHHHH FUCK! MMMMM! YEAH! I WANTED YOU TO CUM INSIDE HIS FIANCEE! MAKE HIM WATCH WHILE YOU GIVE ME YOUR HOT, STICKY CUM DEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY!" Alexia cried out louder and louder until at the end she screamed wordlessly and locked her legs around Jesse's waist, pushing against his hands as he held her firmly to the bed.

Alexia couldn't hold on much longer. She knew she was getting close and she couldn't control how loud she was being or what she was saying. She was so lost in lust and passion she would have done and said anything to cum. Anything to feel Jesse cum inside her. She wanted him so badly she would have done anything for him right then. If Taylor had come in and seen it was her his best friend was fucking she would have just moaned louder and fucked Jesse harder.

Her tits flew around her chest as she humped her hips back up to meet his every thrust. Her face, contorted in pleasure, was a pure mask of lust and passion. And fuck, her whole body sweat-covered and pulsating convulsed with every drop of pleasure that wracked her. And fuck she felt like she was on fire and made of electricity right then, bolts of pure white heat and pleasure blasted through her like lightning.

"You want to cum do you, Lex? And you want me to cum inside you?" Jesse growled, gasping for breath now as he forced himself to fuck her hard and felt the glorious feel of her tight, hot, wet pussy.

"OHHHHMMMMM, FUUUCCKK...YES...OH YES....MMMMMM FUCK...OH I WANT ALL OF YOUR HOT CUM, JESSE....OHHHHHH....I LOVE YOUR CUM.....UMMMM...FUCK, GIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FIANCEE ALL OF YOUR CUM, JESSE, OH FUCK...YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD...UGGHHHH...YEAH...I'M GONNA CUM FOR YOU IF YOU KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS....OHHHH FUUUCCCKKKMMMMM....DON'T STOP....OH FUCK SO CLOSE....OH DON'T STOP...FUCK ME....OH YES FUCK ME JESSE....UHHHHHMMMMM! OHHHH FUCK ME INTO TAYLOR'S BED WHILE HE IS IN THE NEXT ROOM! OHHHH YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN TAYLOR DOES!" Alexia moaned emphatically, her hands fists in his as she clenched almost painfully to his hands and struggled to claw him to shreds.

"I thought you loved Taylor?" Jesse asked arrogantly, and saw the beautiful glint in Alexia's eyes as she sexily smiled up at him.

"MMMM, I DO LOVE TAYLOR....MMMMMOHHHHH SO MUCH....OH YES, FUCK ME! HE'S MY FIANCE AND I LOVE HIM....MMMM, YEAH...BUT YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER, JESSE....OHHHHH AND I LOVE YOUR DICK SO MUCH MORE! UMMMM, FUCK ME...OH YEAH, FUCK ME, JESSE...YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO, SO FUCK ME....SO...OHHHH...FUCK....ME....YEEEESSSSS!!! OHHHH!" Alexia practically screamed in response.

Jesse smiled amusedly at that, and said, "Anything for my best friend's fiancée", as he fucked Alexia as hard and as fast as he could.

"OHHHHHMMMM, YEAH, FUCK JESSE, OHHH...TAYLOR'S GOT SUCH GOOD FRIENDS...UMMMM...THAT ARE WILLING TO LOOK AFTER HIS FIANCEE, OHHH...SO GOOD!" Alexia moaned wildly, and then smiled dirtily up at him as best as she could while her face was contorting in pleasure, "MMMM, YEAH....OHHMMMMM....I'LL HAVE TO MMMMM TELL HIM TO THANK YOU....OHHHH....FOR LOOKING AFTER ME, OHHHH, AND MAKING SURE I HAD A FUN NIGHT....OHHHH...."

Taylor's smile took on a more arrogant smirk and he lanced into her harder and faster.

"Ugh, yeah, take my dick, Lex...fuck...I'll make sure to 'look after you' more often..." He growled as he worked his dick in and out of her, letting go of her hands and sliding his hands down to her legs.